Tranny Babysitter: Force Femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed some lube onto my hand and then applied it to my ass. Smearing a little around the head of Bryce's cock had him ready to fuck my already clenching in anticipation ass.

I got up on my hands and then spread my knees as wide as possible so I could lower myself far enough for the slightly shorter Bryce to do me doggy.

"I'm ready, baby," I breathily moaned at him.

I felt Bryce's hands on my hips and his rock-hard dick at the entrance to my ass. Sighing, I relaxed and then pushed my hips welcomingly back at him.

Bryce took the hint and pulled me back onto him as he gently penetrated my ass.

I gave a slight moan and jerk as the head of his cock broke through my knot.

"You okay, honey?" Bryce concernedly asked.

"Yes, darling," I whispered. "You feel so good inside me."

Bryce started to take slow, gentle strokes. I had been pounded by Roger and roughly fucked by Hannah. This was nice, but it was too slow and gentle to get me off, and I badly wanted to cum by being fucked by Bryce.

"Please, honey," I tried to groan softly. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me like you mean it."

"You sure, baby girl?" Bryce groaned.

"Yes, please, lover," I tried to whisper.

Bryce, finally, began to fuck me in earnest.

I quickly balanced myself on my left hand to cover my cock and balls with my right and hold them up out of sight.

"Fuck yes," I moaned deeply, forgetting myself for a moment.

Bryce either didn't hear or took no notice. Digging his fingers into my ass, he pulled me back into him as he thrust forcefully into my slippery tight arse. Moving with him, I slid my hips slightly forward as he pulled back, then pushed back at him hard as he jammed into me.

"You're so fucking tight and wet, my baby girl," "Bryce groaned. "I'm going to cum, okay?"

"Do it, baby," I tried to whisper, but it came out as another low moan.

Bryce pulled my ass back and jammed into me viciously one more time before squeezing my ass cheeks hard enough to hurt and emptying his sack into my gripping ass.

Over and over again, he came. His dick juice squirting across my prostate was enough to send me over the edge, and I came into my hand.

Quickly wiping it onto the sheets, I sagged onto my stomach.

Bryce rolled off me and onto his side, took hold of my head, and kissed me. It was so sweet.

"That's the best fuck I've had... well... ever," he moaned.

He held me and kissed me some more. Horny, I reached for his todger. Rubbing my thumb over the eye of his cock, and around his glans soon had Bryce showing signs of being able to go again.

Bryce kissed me again.

"I have a confession to make, honey," he said. "I knew you were a shemale when I picked you up."

"Wha _ What?" I said, dreading the answer.

"I heard you talking to your blonde-haired friend at the table. I could tell by your voice and what you said that you were a man. I don't suppose your wife would want to turn me into a ladyboy too, would she?"

I felt betrayed and disappointed. I honestly thought that I had made a genuine conquest. Instead, I had been tricked by a fucking 'tranny chaser'.

Roger had told me about these creeps. Men who will fuck even the least convincing of crossdressers, shemales and ladyboys at the drop of a hat, or should I say, knicker.

Roger had nothing but contempt for them, "Gutless wonders," he called them. "They'll fuck you but won't ever want to be seen anywhere but a tranny or gay bar with you in case their mates find out."

I immediately decided to call that voice coach tomorrow so my voice would no longer give me away.

"I'd like you to fuck me, Olivia, please. Take my anal virginity for me, will you, please??" He begged.

"The fuck I will," I snorted in my normal voice, given the gig was up.

"Yes, he will," came Hannah's voice as she flicked the bedroom light on.

She and Rashida/Roger had followed us home to see what would happen.

"Sorry, babe," Rashida said to me, with a moue and downcast eyes. "I only wanted to ensure you were safe if he figured out you were a man. Some guys turn violent after they've cum, and I didn't want you to get hurt."

I believed her.

"I've seen him chasing girls before, so I knew he was a chaser, and I was hoping for exactly this, "Hannah said triumphantly. "He fucked you. It's only fair that you return the favour."

"I don't fuck guys," I muttered.

"You'll fuck who Courtney and I say you will and get fucked by who we decide." Hannah declared.

I wished I could have argued, but I would only be lying to myself.

"Roger, get Bryce's ass ready for a fucking. You, my submissive cock sucking slut," she said, pointing at me. "Get over here."

Knowing what was required, I slipped off the bed and crawled over to her on my hands and knees.

"Present your fuck hole to me!" She demanded.

I turned, let my shoulders hit the ground, and reached behind myself so I could spread my ass cheeks and 'present' my ass to Hannah.

Hannah took the lube off the bed where I had left it and squeezed some onto her fingers. Slipping two fingers inside my gaping hole, she found my P-spot and began to massage it.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as my dick began to harden again.

Smacking my ass cheeks as she finger fucked my hole, Hannah quickly brought me full arousal. I was so stiff pool divers could have used it as a springboard.

"On your back on the bed," she instructed.

I obeyed instantly.

Hannah slipped her two fingers back onto my prostate and took me in her mouth.

I tried to loosen all restraints and cum in her mouth so I wouldn't have to fuck Bryce, but Hannah was too skilled in this game to allow that.

She cupped my balls, forced her thumb and forefinger between my balls and shaft then dragged my balls down.

It hurt, but not enough for me to lose even a measure of stiffness.

My need to cum was urgent, again. The head of my cock was throbbing, and my ass was clenching rhythmically with the anticipation of cumming messages my cock's head sent to my brain.

"Would you like to cum, Olivia?" Hannah asked.

I shook my head in denial, "No, Mistress, I'm fine."

She took me back in her mouth and brought me just before that delicious point of no return. Just before I lost my load into her mouth, Hannah squeezed on my balls and dragged them down again.

I groaned in frustration.

"I ask again, Olivia. Would you like to cum?"

"No, thank you, Mistress," I managed to say.

Back into her mouth, I went. I tried just to let go and squirt, but nothing worked. Changing tactics, I tried to think of Coach's 300-pound wife sitting on my face. I tried everything possible to take my desperate need to spray my semen away, and it availed me nothing.

"Please may I cum, Mistress?" I was forced to beg.

Hannah led me by my balls across to Bryce. Rashida had Bryce on his back, with his legs pushed up, apart, and back as she slowly rotated three fingers in his ass and across his prostate.

Bryce was stiffer than a steel rod and was leaking precum copiously. A continuous series of appreciative groans were issuing from his mouth.

"You may cum in that ass right there, my little fag sucker. Help yourself."

With tears pouring from my eyes, I took Rashida's place between Bryce's spread thighs. His hips had fallen a little too far, so my cock wouldn't line up with his hole, and Bryce was too inexperienced at receiving cock to know what to do. I had no choice but to help him.

I put my hands on Bryce's calves, spread his legs a little wider and then pushed them back. His ass rose to meet my cock.

Sobbing, I pushed my hips forwards. Bryce gave a light grunt as I popped through his knot, and then he looked down at where my cock was entering his ass in wonderment.

"Mmm, mmm, fuck!" He moaned. "It feels as good as I dreamed it would. Fuck me, baby girl, fuck me good. Make me your bitch!"

I didn't want no pudgy, almost 50-year-old man as my bitch. I didn't want any man as my bitch. If I was going to be gay, I wanted to be the bitch.

But... sigh... but, I fucked him anyway. If I didn't get to cum soon, my balls might actually explode.

Bryce loved having my tumescent shaft deep in his ass, but he wasn't going 'ape-shit' yet. He kept moaning and groaning and going, 'Oh, fuck, yes!', but he should have been having minor cum spurts and leaking a lot more precum if I was fucking him properly.

I knew if I didn't fuck him properly and make him cum on my cock, Hannah would probably make me do him again.

I closed Bryce's legs a little, then pushed them further back.

That did it. My cock's head scraped deliciously, for him, across his prostate.

"OMFG!" Bryce almost yelled. "Oh fuck yes! That is so good!"

I pumped into him again.

"Fuck!" he said. "I'm going to cum, baby girl. Hold my cock for me as I cum."

Not wanting to, but I knew I had no choice. So I took Bryce's shaft in my hand. The next time I shoved into his ass, I began to quickly wank his cock.

That did it. Bryce exploded. His semen rocketed up and hit me between the eyes.

With my eyes tightly closed and thinking it was Josh who had just pulled out of my wife to cum on my face, I was able to blast off into an orgasm.

With my needs so urgent and so long denied, I dumped a gallon of juice into Bryce's ass as he squirted onto my stomach and chest several times more.

Between us, we had made quite the mess.

Disgusted, I moved off of Bryce and fell onto the bed.

Hannah spoke. Of course, Hannah spoke. She wasn't going to miss a chance to rub my face into my newfound subjugation.

"You haven't cleaned your lover up, my sissy fag. Get to it."

Trying to stifle my sobs so as not to hurt Bryce, as, after all, it wasn't his fault, I began sucking and licking our combined juices off him.

I gently held Bryce's balls as I licked them clean. Taking him back in my mouth to suck his head and shaft clean had Bryce hardening again.

'Fuck,' I thought. 'If Hannah sees that he's hard, she will make me service him again.'

I didn't think my mind could handle it. I was at breaking point.

I didn't know what to do as Bryce was now close to a full erection inside my mouth.

Rashida somehow knew how desperate I was not to have to commit another sex act. She joined me between Bryce's thighs.

"Hmm, penis," she crooned. "May I have some, Mr Bryce, please?"

In response, Bryce groaned and took hold of Rashida's head as she swallowed him down.

He came again only a few moments later.

"I have to go," Bryce muttered, quickly finding his clothes and rushing out the door.

"Fucking chasers," Rashida swore.

I gave her a hug and a kiss with tears of gratitude in my eyes.

"You're welcome, honey," Rashida responded to my unvoiced thanks.

"Go and get washed and changed. Time to face Courtney and confess what you did, you slut." Hannah instructed.

I was thrilled to be rid of Olivia. I thought being her would be fun, but not permanently. Just to please Courtney and for the occasional sexual experience.

I kissed Roger/Rashida once more as I left as thanks for rescuing me and drove Hannah home.

I saw Josh's unmistakable bright orange S4 accelerating up the road away from my place as we pulled into the driveway.

I was beyond caring.

"I'm going to our room to fuck your wife's sexy ass, my little man whore. Your mum will be here soon. Put the kids to bed, then come to mine and Courtney's bedroom, you poof fucking slut," Hannah demanded.

"You will strip down to naked, then get on your knees at the foot of our bed, with your hands behind your head, elbows back, and your eyes down. Do not move or speak. Wait for Courtney to address you."

I slowly dragged my sorry ass to my bedroom, pausing only to strip and dump my clothing into the laundry as I passed.

Most of my clothes were still in what used to be my bedroom, so I had to wrap a towel around myself to wait for mum.

She arrived shortly after.

I met her at the car in just the towel.

"Hey, mum," I greeted her. "Thanks for looking after the kids all weekend."

"It was only last night and today, John. And I love having the kids. You know that. I don't know why you keep getting a babysitter, and don't just get me over to look after them."

I undid my eldest child Zachary's booster seat belt and lifted the sleeping boy into my arms before walking around and taking Isiah, my youngest, out of his kid's seat and putting him on my other shoulder.

Mum looked closer at me, "You okay, baby boy?" She asked. "You look like you just lost your dearest friend."

"I'm okay, mum. Just a little tired."

My mum's a very shrewd individual.

"You and Courtney okay, bub? She asked. "Or did you have a fight?"

"We're okay, mum. We have fights, but not recently."

That last bit, at least, was true. I had no idea if Courtney and I would ever be 'okay' again.

"You need to treat her better, my son," mum admonished me. "I have no idea why that woman puts up with the things you do to her."

"Like what, mum?" I asked, a little angry. "I treat her better than dad treats you."

"You're not dense, my son, and neither am I. You know what things you do to her. And saying you treat her better than your father treats me isn't saying much, is it?"

I knew of at least three of my father's affairs with my mother.

I tried to smile, "We'll be fine, mum," I reassured her.

"I'm ready to listen when you're ready to talk," she said. "Now give your mother a kiss, and I'm off."

"I love you, mum," I said as I put my head on her shoulder so she could give me a hug and a kiss.

"You really are miserable, aren't you, son?" She said.

I tried to laugh, but it came out as a sob, "Why? Because I told you I love you?"

"I think you were 12 the last time you did," she replied.

"Well, I'll have to remember to say it more often, won't I?"

"Laters, bub," she said, jumped in her car and left.

I put my boys to bed. We have them sleeping in the same room, even though there's no need, as they both seem to sleep more settled together.

After ensuring they slept comfortably, I reluctantly made my way to the main bedroom. Neither Hannah nor Courtney was there. I thought Courtney would have been showering her lovemaking away, but there were no water sounds in the en suite. As I walked past, the main bathroom was empty, so I didn't know where they could be.

Sighing, I took up the required position.

I don't know how long I waited, but it seemed an age before Courtney came in with Hannah holding her hand.

"Tell your wife what you did today, worm. And you'd better be truthful, or I'll flog your ass raw."

I started from when we left the house, but Hannah stepped in.

"Start from when we got to The Wickham, idiot. Courtney doesn't need to be bothered with the boring details."

"A recently divorced woman, who had decided she would like to try women, hit on me. She wouldn't believe me when I said I was a man, so I had to take her to the toilet to show her I really did have a penis," I confessed.

"That isn't all," Hannah interjected.

"She took my cock in her hand and began to blow me. But she was hopeless, and I didn't cum," I quickly added.

"Then?" Came from Hannah.

"To stop her blowing me, I ate her pussy and fingered her clit and Gspot so she would hurry up and cum and then leave me alone."

"You didn't penetrate her?" Courtney asked.

"Only with my tongue and fingers," I confirmed.

"Would you say that you made love to her as a woman would?" Courtney questioned.

"I don't know," I said, honestly. "I'd hope a woman with a woman would be more gentle and slower than I was. I just wanted her to hurry up and cum because she smelt awful and tasted worse,"

"You love cunnilingus," Courtney said in disbelief. "Your ability to tongue me to orgasm is one of the main reasons I've stayed so long."

"Well, she didn't smell or taste, as I remember pussy being."

"What happened after that?" Courtney inquired.

"A guy asked me to dance."

"And?"

"He was hopeless. I had to teach him."

"Then?"

"He kissed me on the dance floor."

"And you let him?" Courtney wondered.

"His hardon was pressing against my crotch, and his hand was on my ass, and it felt good. So yes, I let him kiss me."

"Wow," Courtney murmured. "What was next?"

"He wanted to cum back to my place so he could fuck me, but I couldn't because you were already here fucking Josh."

"Yes, I was," Courtney said with a big smile. "We fucked all over this house. The fact that I'm pregnant with your child drove him nuts. He fucked my cunt, ass, and mouth every which way he could."

I didn't care, I found.

"So, what did you do? Let him fuck you in the back of my car?"

I shook my head, "We couldn't. Hannah didn't want us advertising what we were doing yet, so we caught an Uber into town. Your car stands out quite a bit."

Courtney raised an eyebrow, and I knew that meant I needed to expound on what happened.

"Roger/Rashida handed me a key to her unit. We caught an Uber back to there."

"Did he fuck you?" Courtney asked.

I could see in her mannerisms, and hear in her voice, the beginnings of her arousal.

"I blew him first because he kept trying to fondle my breasts. After he had cum we cuddled for a time before I sucked him to hardness again. Then he fucked me in the ass until he and I came."

"You came from being fucked in the ass?" Courtney wanted to know. "How did you hide your cum from your man?"

"I had turned the lights off. I came into my hand as I was holding my cock and balls out of sight. I wiped it on the sheets."

"But you came from being ass fucked?" Courtney wanted to know.

"Yes."

She high-fived Hannah, "We did it," she crowed. "Turned an alpha male into a faggot."

"There's more to the story," Hannah told her.

"Oh? What happened next, my cock loving hubby?"

I didn't want to admit the next part, but being totally subjugated, what choice did I have?

"Bryce, that was his name, admitted he knew I was a tranny because he had heard me talking to Hannah. He told me he wanted you to turn him into one and wanted me to fuck him in the ass."

"Did you?"

Embarrassed, I admitted, "Hannah made me."

"You fucking loved it," Hannah said. "I saw how much cum you shot off."

I wanted to deny it, but I had cum copiously into Bryce's ass, despite my sobs and denials. Something I only do if I'm really turned on.

Hannah turned to Courtney, "He needs to be punished for daring to even look at a pussy without permission, let alone tonguing one. You're his leash holder. Choose his punishment."

"I'm going to let you off reasonably lightly because you were honest, and you didn't fuck her, but you need to learn that any sex act that you consider needs to be approved by myself or Hannah.

Get the dick gag out of your bag, Mistress, please."

'Dick gag?' I wondered.

Hannah handed her the gag from out of the closet.

"On your back on the bed," Courtney demanded.

I was quick to comply.

"Hands above your head, eyes closed, knees up and apart."

With my eyes closed, I felt handcuffs placed on my wrists, and then my arms stretched back. I tried to pull them down, but they had been tied to the headboard.

The leg spreader was cuffed to my ankles, and my legs lifted higher. I tried to lower them back down. I couldn't. The spreader had been tied to the handcuff chain.

The rope tying me to the headboard was removed, and I could lower my arms and legs to a more comfortable position.

A gag was placed in my mouth. It had a square rubber piece that was between my teeth.

"Bite down on the rubber. If you let it move or fall out, I will tan your tight ass black and blue," Courtney warned me.

The gag was strapped in place around my head.

"You may open your eyes," Courtney told me.

I looked up. Staring almost cockeyed, I could see that the gag was a dildo in the shape of a black 7-inch penis. It arced lewdly up from my mouth.