Tranny Babysitter: Force Femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands, inside the cuffs, were chained to a hook in the middle of the leg spreader bar. I was helpless, worse than a stranded sheep. Both my arms and bent legs were forced into pointing skyward.

If I were the other way up, I'd be imitating Mowgli as he imitated how the Elephants walked in the movie 'The Jungle Book', except he could move.

"I'm going to ride the dildo in your mouth. Hannah is going to fuck your arse, you disobedient slut," Courtney told me. "If you dare cum before I give you permission, I will shove this up your ass."

She showed me a dildo-apparatus resembling a woman's hand and forearm up to the elbow. It looked fucking huge.

"He's going to cum," Hannah laughed. "Look at him, he's stiffer than a steel pole, and if he leaks precum any harder, we'll be drowning in a flood."

I couldn't deny it. I was as turned on as I'd ever been. Having my sexy, gorgeous wife dominate me again was the biggest turn-on I'd ever experienced.

I watched, fascinated, as Courtney spread her pussy lips and lowered herself onto the mouth/dick gag. Her ass came to rest against my face.

I could barely breathe. If Courtney sat down any harder, she would block my nose, and I would die of asphyxiation. Strangely, this only turned me on more.

"Fuck!" Courtney moaned. "Using this fucking fag to get myself off is so fucking hot!"

"Careful, my little shemale cock sucking slut," Hannah told her. "You might just be turning into a switch, yet."

"Never, Mistress," Courtney averred. "I'm your slave forever."

"We'll see," Hannah replied as she penetrated my well-stretched and abused ass.

Courtney began to bounce herself up and down the dildo gag. Fluids poured from her snatch, across my face, and into my nose.

I was being asphyxiated, and all I could do was concentrate on pleasing my wife by not cumming.

Courtney bounced faster and faster, and Hannah fucked me harder and harder. It became more and more difficult to restrain myself from cumming.

Courtney exploded into orbit just when I thought I couldn't last another moment.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

She bounced herself up and down thrice more before squirting juices all over my face.

Hannah grunted, then unloaded into my ass. The feeling of her shemale semen splashing across my prostate was almost more than I could bear. I held onto my imminent orgasm by the barest of margins.

Hannah was still hard, so she used a wet wipe to clean her dick off, then slipped it into Courtney's ass as Courtney slowly rode the dick gag in my mouth.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm," Courtney groaned, then had another minor orgasm.

"There's my girl," Hannah moaned as she shot another load into my wife.

They both got off me to lie on the bed, cuddling and kissing. It was as hot as fuck.

I was still lying where I'd been left, my dick was hard as iron and throbbing, and my ass was clenching down, relaxing, and then clenching again with my need to cum.

Courtney lifted herself onto an elbow to look across at me, "Cum, my little queen fucking faggot," she said.

But I couldn't.

I needed some kind of stimulation. A hand on my cock, or even a finger in my ass, and I would have. But, with no stimulation, I couldn't quite get there.

"The juices you felt running into your nose and across your cheeks were mostly Josh's cum leaking out of your wife's cunt," Hannah told me. "Do you want to eat the rest out of her pussy and ass?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," I begged.

Hannah removed the cock gag, and Courtney sat on my face. Eagerly, I lapped at the juices running out of her well fucked cunt.

Forcing my tongue as far inside her as possible, I gathered up every drop I could find to savour.

Courtney moved forward so I could tongue her ass. I could see she was well gaped. As I watched, I saw her ass gape a little wider, and then a massive glob of Josh's and/or Hannah's cum dropped out of her ass onto my tongue.

My cock almost literally exploded. I squirted bucket after bucket onto my stomach and chest. Some shots even hit the underside of my chin.

"Oh, fuck me. Oh, my dear Gawd." I moaned as my orgasm continued to pulse through me. I was still spasming and cumming well after I'd stopped spitting fluids.

Courtney and Hannah gathered every drop up and then fed it to me. I came again as I felt their fingers feeding my cum into my mouth.

That was gathered up and pushed into my mouth as well.

I had my eyes closed, revelling in the sensations of having cum so hard when I felt something being clicked into place around my now mostly soft cock and my balls.

Hannah released me from the restraints.

I sat up to see what had been done to my genitalia. It wasn't the electric cuff, as I had feared, but I thought I would probably come to hate what had been done to me even more.

They had locked me into a chastity device.

There was no way I'd be able to go hard, let alone cum, as there just wasn't enough room for an erect penis inside the cage.

I looked at Courtney with a mute appeal on my face.

"Be grateful I didn't do as Hannah suggested, my gay boy husband. She wanted to get you a cage an inch too small, so your cock and balls begin to atrophy.

She thinks having such a big dick is why you're such a slut. If we waste some of it away in a cage, you'll be less inclined to want to stick it in every slut walking by."

"It's true," Hannah chimed in with a big smile. "I have an even bigger dick than he, and look how big a slut I am."

"Longer, not bigger," I thought I heard Courtney mutter.

"Time for you to leave, my little anal fuck toy," Hannah told me. "I'm going to roger your delicious wife's sexy ass until morning's light.

You're welcome to lie there and imagine what we're doing. You can even cum, if you can."

Defeated, I walked out of the room in a daze. I had no idea how I was going to handle this. Even before being forced on this journey, I was used to cumming three or four times a day. I'll usually nut one out in the shower if Courtney and I don't have a morning fuck.

After the morning's weights, Pilates, and stretching session, I'll generally come home and see if I can't trip Courtney into bed.

If she's out, I'll bring up some porn and have a toss.

I usually have lunch with Courtney somewhere, and I spend the whole time we're eating trying to turn her on so that she'll want to fuck as soon as we get home.

After the afternoon's fitness and/or skills session, I'll head home and see if I can't get Courtney to let me fuck her in the kitchen as she tries to get dinner prepared. I'll usually wank myself off in the shower if she won't.

There's usually a voluntary weights and stretching session in the early evening. As a fringe player, I attend every possible session to ensure the coaching staff see how keen I am to improve.

I tell Courtney these are a two-hour session, when they're only an hour, just in case I can get one of the inevitable footy sluts that hang around the gym to blow me or to fuck me in the loos.

Night time, before sleep, Courtney and I almost always make love. She'll typically blow me or give me a lubed handjob when she has her monthly visitor. Those were the days I tried to get her to let me fuck her in the ass.

I wanted to tell her that I knew how to do her that way so that it wouldn't hurt and she'd probably enjoy it, but how do you explain how you know how to fuck your wife in the ass when you've supposedly never had anal sex?

I didn't sleep a wink all night.

My dick kept trying to rise, even though my mind had to know that all going hard was going to do was cause pain.

I got up when I heard Isiah's cries, put on some clothes, and got him. After changing his nappy and washing my hands, I found his baby food in the fridge.

I think I managed to get some into his mouth, but most seemed to have been spilled and/or dribbled down his front.

I took him with me into the shower, then changed him again after we'd both been washed.

I lay Isiah on his sheepskin on the floor in the sunny part of the kitchen. Zac had awoken and was sitting at the kitchen table.

I got him some peaches and cornflakes, his current favourite, with a bit of milk and honey to sweeten.

Looking at him hoeing in, I shrugged and made myself some too.

Zac stared at me with the usual solemness 4-year-olds have.

"Hannah says she's our mummy too, now," He informed me. "She says you're going to change and become our mummy, too. But I told her that's dumb. Daddies can't be mummies."

I was furious. Taking over my wife was one thing. Trying to take over my kids was another. I was determined to challenge Courtney on this, regardless of the cost to my poor aching balls.

I didn't want Zac to discover my crossdressing and freak out, though, so I truthfully told him, "Daddy might dress like mummy sometimes, though, you know? Mummy and daddy are going to play dress-up games together. You like playing dress-up games, too, don't you, Zac?"

"I sometimes put on mummy's shoes and her... I don't know what it's called, the thing that goes around her shoulders when she's cold?"

"Her stole?"

Zac smiled, pleased, "That's it, her stole. Then I pretend I'm mummy telling Isiah off for pooping in his pants again.

Mum laughs and laughs.

Is it kind of like that?"

"Yes, pretty much, but daddy might go the whole hog and wear a dress, a wig, makeup, and everything, okay?"

"I don't care," Zac said. "You're still my daddy and not my mummy, even if you are dressed like a mummy.

Hannah is just a poo-poo head."

"You don't like her?" I asked.

"She isn't a very good babysitter," he told me. "She spends all her time Facetiming with her friends and ignoring us. Even when Isiah cried, she didn't change his nappy until I told her she had to."

I was more than furious now.

"She's living with us now," I told him. "But she and mummy have become close friends, so we'll have to get you another babysitter when we go out."

"Or you could drop us at grandma. Grandma is much more fun than a babysitter."

Thinking about what mum had said, I replied, "You know what, Zachery beans, I might just do that!"

"You should," he solemnly told me. "Nana says she doesn't see enough of us."

About 8 o'clock, Courtney walked into the lounge. Zac and I were play-fighting on the floor. I had put Isiah on the couch and placed a couple of cushions alongside so he couldn't roll off. He was sleeping peacefully.

"Is it my birthday, or is it mother's day?" Courtney asked facetiously.

"Why?"

"Cos those are the only two days I get a sleep in, usually."

She joined Zac and me on the floor, and we all 'fought' together. I was cautious to not press on Courtney's tummy.

Courtney was only wearing her diaphanous gown. My dick kept trying to harden. Usually, after something like this, we'd sit Zac in front of the TV, put Isiah into his crib, and then go back to bed to fuck. I couldn't help but want to do that again.

Hannah came to the lounge door and looked at us all laughing and playing.

"Noisy fuckers, aren't you?" She grumbled. "You woke me up."

"Sorry, Mistress," Courtney and I said.

Hannah left. Courtney looked at me, then shrugged. She looked doubtful about her choices for a moment, I was sure.

Chapter 06: The Rest of the Week.

Monday dragged into Tuesday and then into Wednesday morning. My cock was in a constant state of denied arousal, and my balls ached with the need to cum. I tried everything I could to quell my desires. I tried cold showers. Summer in Brisbane means even cold showers are lukewarm.

I tried to exercise it away. I was running, going to the gym, and attending every voluntary training, stretching, and skills programs the club was offering, even the ones for the first-year recruits. I even helped the coaches out with the skills exercises.

To try and distract myself, I phoned Roger's vocal coach. We set up a video conference as she wasn't taking face-to-face clients due to the Covid restrictions.

I explained what I wanted in a lie, "I have a play coming up where I play a female role. With how deep and flat my voice is, I'm not going to sound too convincing in any short amount of time, but I'd like to get somewhere near as feminine as possible as I want to do this well.

It's for a kid's charity," I added to my lie.

"I think I can help," she said. "When is the show?"

"Sunday afternoon is opening day. It runs for a week," I extrapolated from my lie.

"I can't get you sounding like Fifi Box," a very popular radio announcer in Brisbane, "in six days," she said. "But I can probably get you sounding like Bea Arthur in The Golden Girls. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," I replied.

She gave me a lot of exercises to do around vocal cord control, breathing, and where to speak from.

"It's going to take a lot of work," she informed me. "But I guess you're used to that with your AFL training.

Here's how you check how successful you've been. Phone random stores and ask a question. If they answer 'Yes sir,' you have more work to do. If they answer, 'Yes ma'am,' you're set."

I worked religiously on these exercises, just like I do at my football training. No coach has ever accused me of being unfit or not giving 100%.

By Wednesday afternoon, I was getting about a 50-50 'Yes sir/Yes ma'am' response. I'd keep at it, but I knew that, combined with how I was going to present, my voice would no longer give me away.

The problem was that by Wednesday night, I needed to cum so badly that I put myself to bed early and tried to will myself to cum.

I imagined everything I could think of to get over the edge.

Fucking Courtney, fucking Courtney and her sister together, fucking Courtney, her sister, and her mother at the same time. Fuck! I even tried adding in her brothers and then her father.

Nothing.

I relived being taken anally by Hannah for the first time. I thought about being taken by Roger and taking Roger. I even thought about how being seduced by Bryce had felt.

Nothing I thought of or imagined could get me over the edge into an orgasm. I needed some kind of stimulation to get there. I don't think I would have cared what it was. Anal, or oral or penile, anything, would probably have sent me into a relieving orgasmic state.

But with the cage firmly in place, I couldn't get over the edge.

Sobbing, I tried to sleep. About an hour later, still wide awake, a green light came on on my bedside table.

"Do you need to cum, my cock sucking pooftah husband?" Courtney's voice said in the dark.

"Yes, please, Mistress," I pleaded as my cock twitched and tried to harden.

"Turn on your bedside light," she instructed.

I obeyed quickly. I saw that a front door-type cam had been placed on my dressing table--the kind where you can see and talk to someone at your front door.

"Look in the wardrobe," came her voice, "left-hand side."

The right side contains what men's clothing my two Mistresses had allowed me. On the left, all of the women's clothes they had chosen for me.

I hadn't opened the left-hand side since getting undressed Sunday.

In the wardrobe was an 8-inch thin dildo on an adjustable stand. The dildo was attached to an aluminium shaft. The shaft of the device was attached to a simple grub screw. The grub screw sat on a little electric motor.

"Plug it in and turn it on," Courtney told me.

When I turned it on, I saw that the grub screw turned, and the shaft moved forwards. When it hit the end, there was a slight whirr and hesitation before the screw revolved in the opposite direction, taking the dildo with it. Once it had retracted all the way, it reversed directions again.

My eyes filled with tears. I knew what they wanted. I was going to be made to take this device in my ass and then be 'fucked' to orgasm as Hannah and Courtney watched.

"You know where the lube is, fagboy," came Hannah's voice. "Get to it."

I put the fuck machine at the end of the bed, then got on my hands and knees. I had to adjust the height a couple of times before it was aimed at my asshole.

Lubing my ass and the dildo up, I took the cord where the on/off switch was in my hand and turned it on.

I held myself still as the dildo pressed against the entrance to my ass and inexorably forced its way into my anal cavity. The grub screw hit the end of its travel before the head of the dildo hit my prostate.

I backed up a little so the dildo would penetrate me more deeply.

It still didn't quite get there, so I backed up more.

The third time, the dildo rubbed gorgeously across my P-spot, and I couldn't stop the groan of pure desire pouring from my lips.

"The button you're holding, if you move your finger a little to the right, you'll find a little wheel. If you turn it one way, the dildo will fuck you faster, the other slower." Courtney said through the camera's speaker.

The rotations of the dildo and how quickly it was thrusting were way too slow. If I weren't in a hurry to cum, the slow build to orgasm would have been delightful, but I needed to cum badly, so I turned the speed up.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was side by side with my wife, and Josh was swapping from her cunt or ass to my ass.

Reaching between my legs, I pulled on the cage and exploded into an orgasm.

"OMFG!" I exclaimed as still soft I came from being ass fucked by a mechanical device.

"You have our permission to use this fucking machine once a day, you fucking poof," Hannah informed me. "But, be aware, I can access this camera from anywhere, anytime, so if you use it more than once, your ass is grass, so to speak."

Feeling sexually relieved, I fell into sleep.

End of Part II

Next. The second Friday. I'm forced to pick up a gay lover as a man.