Tranny Babysitter: She Owns my Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing, honey?" Isla asked.

"Full service, please, babe," Hannah answered. "Back, sack, and crack, then full frontal. We'll finish with a full leg wax."

She jerked her thumb in my direction, "He's paying. Charge him plenty, cos he's got plenty."

"Come with me, fagboy," Isla instructed.

Helpless to resist, I meekly followed Isla down a short hall and into one of the waxing rooms.

"Strip naked, then get on your stomach on the table, honey. You don't want to piss Hannah off as I see that she has got her favourite poof-making device with her. A zap to your balls will only make waxing an even more painful experience.

Don't worry, though. Once she's finished with you, you won't even remember you used to like pussy."

I did as was told.

I don't have much hair on my upper back or shoulders, so that was a quick and relatively painless experience. I'm very hairy from the mid-back down, though, and my chest, stomach, and legs are a veritable forest.

Having my mid and lower back waxed was mostly pain-free. Having the hair ripped off my butt cheeks, ass crack, and perineum was fucking painful. Having my balls and the rest of my pubic area done was agonising.

Like many males these days, I already have my chest and stomach done regularly, so that didn't hurt much.

The armpits and the insides of my upper arms stung like a bitch, as did having the hair ripped from my inner thighs. The rest of my legs and my lower arms were merely uncomfortable, not painful.

Isla began to rub some soothing gel and moisturiser into my legs. Working upwards quickly, her hands soon rubbed the lotion on and around my balls and shaft.

I like a wet hand job. It's one of the things I love Courtney doing to me when she has her monthly break. I was hard in seconds.

"Very nice," Isla hummed as my thick 7.5-inch dick rose to full form.

"I'll french it for you," she crooned. "But you have to return the favour."

Wha _ what?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

Isla straightened up, lifted her skirt above her hips, moved her thong aside and brought out her hardening 6-inch penis.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'Is every pretty girl I meet from now on going to be a fucking tranny?'

I didn't hesitate, though. Before Isla even took me back in her hand, I gobbled her ladyboy cock down.

"Start without me, did you, sluts?" Hannah grumbled as she stepped into the room.

Hannah said to Isla, "Pull your stool over so you can feed your boy clitoris into his mouth as he's lying down, you short ass."

To me, she said, "On your back, you fag whore, I'm going to ream your ass again."

Isla and I took the positions requested. I had a dick in my mouth, and Hannah was about to fuck me again. I couldn't believe how aroused I was, how badly I needed to cum, and how much I wanted Isla's shemale dick to spew cum into my mouth.

Isla wasn't all that long, but the girth of her todger was enormous. It took some adjusting to let it slide safely over my gag reflex without wanting to hurl.

Both women were soon pounding into me, and I was fucking loving it!

"You are not to cum before I tell you you can, slut, do you hear?"

Both Isla and I answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"That was directed at fagboy here, honey," Hannah told Isla. "You, my well-trained fairy, can cum as soon and as often as you want. Unload on his face. He'll look gorgeous walking through the shopping centre with cum dripping off his poof face."

That cooled my ardour instantly, but having Hannah's cock sliding over my prostate soon had me at a point where I couldn't do anything but concentrate on not cumming before I was given permission.

Desperate, I swirled my tongue around the glans of Isla's penis and reached up to caress her smooth balls. I thought that if I could make her and Hannah cum, they would let me.

To help, I clenched my anus' ring hard down on Hannah's shaft as she slid backwards out of my ass.

"Have a look at this slut, would ya?" Hannah groaned at Isla. "She's only been taking a cock for 12 hours and already knows how to milk my dick. Are you ready to cum, baby girl? We'll spunk on his face together."

"Just about, Mistress Hannah," Isla muttered as she face-fucked me vigorously. "Yes, right there, yes, tongue that. OMFG, I'm cumming!"

Both penises were withdrawn from my cavities simultaneously. Holding their shafts, both women pointed the eye of their ladyboy wieners at my face, pumped their cocks and then unloaded all over my face.

My stomach was slapped, "Open wide, bitch, you should know that by now!"

Whimpering with my desperate need to cum, and my disgust at myself, I opened my mouth and accepted blast after blast into it. I don't think the taste was getting any better. I just think I was becoming accustomed to it.

I swallowed and then opened my mouth wide to show I had taken it all down.

"There's a good cock sucking fag slut." Hannah told me.

Turning to Isla, she said, "Want to see just how big a poof slut this bitch is? Help me lift his legs over his head, and I'll show you."

I was forced to give myself another blow job.

"Fuck, I wish I was long enough to do that!" Isla moaned in obvious lust. "I wouldn't have to date fags or tranny chasers to get my daily blow job."

"Get dressed, my little self-sucker," Hannah compelled. "We're going to Maccas for coffee, and then it's time to head home so I can bang that gorgeous wife of yours again."

I so did not want to leave that room, let alone walk through a mall full of people before waiting in line at Maccas for a coffee, but what choice did I have? Refuse and get my balls zapped until I did it anyway?

Trying to keep my head down and look as unobtrusive as possible, I meekly followed two steps behind Hannah across the food hall and into McDonalds.

Even though I was trying to hide, many a head snapped around as they had a double-take to confirm what they had seen. A reasonably attractive girl, with a face full of cum, walking behind a stunningly beautiful woman.

'If any of the club's fans recognise me, my days as a professional footballer are over,' I thought.

My face red, I stood meekly behind Hannah, waiting for her to order a coffee. It took Hannah three attempts before I realised she was talking to me.

"Tell the girl what coffee you want, you dumb slut. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Taking my arm, Hannah dragged me in front of the order taker.

"Flat white, two sugars, please," I mumbled, looking at the floor.

"What size?"

"Ummm... medium, please," I whispered, completely embarrassed.

"Look at the girl and thank her, Miss Slutty," Hannah demanded.

"Thank you for the coffee," I said, lifting my eyes to look at the poor woman.

The young thing manning the till blinked, her eyes widening, as she saw Hannah's and Isla's cum still dripping from my face.

"You're welcome," she managed.

"Are you over 18, little one?" Hannah asked.

"I turned 18 this month," The girl answered.

Hannah gave her a business card, "If you'd like to experience something like that," Hannah said, pointing at my face. "Give me a call. Do it. It will be fun."

The girl smiled, "I just might do that, ahh, Miss Hannah," she said, looking at the name on the card.

"You won't be a virgin 15 minutes after you've called me and come over, honey." Hannah purred.

The poor girl blushed even redder than I was.

"Okay," she said. "Something to look forward to."

Hannah said she was tired and needed a nap and I could drive home.

About 15 minutes later, we were there.

Courtney greeted Hannah with a passionate kiss, "I missed you, Mistress," she told Hannah.

Turning to look at me, she asked, "Did the fagboy get all waxed off?"

"Yup, and a face full of cum from me and the waxer."

Courtney pointed at me, "You, your mum's taking the kids to the Gold Coast swimming for the day, and she's going to have them for the rest of the weekend, so hurry up to my bedroom and strip off. I want to see how you look hairless."

I scurried inside, telling myself I was glad to be getting out of the women's clothes I was in. I dropped everything I had onto the floor and caught sight of myself in the walk-in robe's mirror. I couldn't believe how I looked. Having no hair anywhere made me look younger than the 24 I was. Being waxed to bare undeniably made me look feminine, except for the large cock.

I was curious to see what I'd look like without it, so I tucked my shaft and balls back between my thighs and squeezed them together.

If I had even the tiniest of breasts, I would look female, at least from the neck down.

Of course, Hannah and Courtney chose that moment to enter the room.

"Good to see you're already beginning to accept your role, John. You're going to make a nice addition to my femmeboy slut stable. You'll wonder why you thought you were a boy when Courtney and I have finished with you."

I quickly spread my legs to let my cock and balls burst back into view. Unfortunately, my mind and body were betraying me again as I visibly preened under the praise, and my todger began to fill with blood and raise itself.

"Go shower, use the douche kit I've laid out for you, and make sure your ass and taint are meticulously clean. Once you're done, come and put your makeup on. You need to practice.

I'm going to fuck Courtney's juicy pussy as you shower. Hurry back. You'll want to swallow my load as a good fagboy should."

Shoulders slumping, I headed for our en suite.

"Where are you going, my pooftah husband?" Courtney asked. "That's Hannah and my shower. Yours is down the hall in your room."

I turned to my wife, stricken, "You can't just shove me aside like this, Courtney, please. We've been together forever, and you can't push me aside for a shemale just like that."

"How many sluts have you fucked during our marriage, John? How often have you embarrassed me by flirting with other women right before me? You even fucked my little sister twice, you fucking arsehole.

I've stayed because you're a good fuck, a good father, and for the sake of our children. But now it's time for you to learn your role. You will stay my husband. We will remain married because it's better for our children, but you're never getting to fuck me or get pussy again. From now it's all penises and ladyboy ass for you.

Once your footy career is over, I may let you transition entirely to female, and we can fuck straight men together.

Besides, you like it. Look at how hard your cock is."

I couldn't deny her assertion. As Courtney dominated me, a surge of arousal flooded through me. I wanted to serve my tiny, gorgeous wife and kneel at Hannah's feet. God help me, but I wanted what these two had in store for me.

Except... Except, I didn't want to be a pooftah. I didn't want to be gay or suck men's penises.

Sucking Hannah's was one thing. She was like a woman with a built-in strapon. Hannah was a gorgeous woman, and so was Isla. Men were... ick. I'd had many two-on-one and three-on-one sexual encounters whilst away with the team. When you're spit-roasting, or double penetrating, some slut, some balls on balls, or shaft on shaft is inevitable, but I didn't like it, did I?

Fuck! Now that I think about it, the orgasms I'd had when double-teaming some slag, with my balls grinding against a teammate's and our cocks rubbing across the other's with only the thin membrane between the woman's vulva and anus separating us, were the best I'd had.

The best I'd had until Hannah had taken control of me.

Was she right? Was Courtney? Was I a closet queer? I didn't think I was, but I knew, deep down, that I loved being forced into the feminine role.

Crying in despair, I showered. Before entering the shower, I carefully placed the wig on the Styrofoam head someone had provided. I even spent some time working the knots out and brushing it. Fuck! What is wrong with me?

I used the douche kit to ensure my anal passage was clean, I suspected Hannah would make me do ass to mouth today, so I wanted it to be as clean as possible.

When I returned to our bedroom, sigh, Courtney and Hannah's bedroom, they were indulging in a classic 69. I watched, fascinated, with my big dick rapidly rising as Courtney easily allowed all of Hannah's long, thin shemale penis to slide across her lips and down her throat.

Hannah had her index and middle finger in Courtney's cunt, and her third finger in Courtney's ass. She was sucking and nipping on Courtney's clitoris as she vigorously thrust her fingers in and out of Courtney's ass and quim.

As I watched, Courtney came. Her lady juices shot out of her pussy and onto Hannah's tongue.

She had never squirted for me, ever.

Hannah lifted her head off Courtney's clit long enough to instruct me to put my makeup on. Struggling to remember what Hannah had shown me, I tried to imitate how she had made me up.

I started with the foundation. The foundation matched the tan on the back of my right hand. Once I had covered my face and the front of my neck with foundation, I carefully shaded my cheekbones and jawline with blush.

Adding some lighter foundation along the outside of my nose and blending it into the blush thinned the appearance of my nose. Outlining my lips around 4 millimetres wider than my actual lip line gave them a fuller and plumper look.

Putting an almost bright white dab of eyeshade in the inside corner of each eye before blending a dark brown to a light brown by the outer edge made my eyes appear wider and further apart than they were.

Outlining my eyes with eyeliner brought the white of my eyes into starker relief and helped to make them appear even wider still.

Mascara on my lashes gave me a more bold and feminine look. I was able to paint my eyebrows in such a way as to make them appear to arch higher and more sharply than they did.

I turned to the bed in time for Hannah to demand I get on my knees to accept her latest load.

I was quickly on my knees beside the bed. Hannah shoved all 8-inches brutally down my throat before holding the back of my head firmly against her pelvis as she spat load after load down my throat.

To my horror, I was rock fucking hard again.

After she had filled my stomach with her cum, Hannah noticed my extreme erection.

"He's been a good girl, honey. I think you should slip a finger in his ass and blow him until he cums," she said to Courtney.

Courtney complied. Her mouth on my rampant todger was just as exquisite as it had always been.

Groaning, I reached the point of no return and dared to place my hands on her head as I began to orgasm.

Just as I was about to cum, Hannah pushed Courtney aside and banged the heel of her palm into my balls. I still came, but the orgasm was ruined. I was in so much pain that the relief of cumming was about 98% dispelled.

"You don't get to touch your wife without express permission from me or her, bitch. Do I make myself clear?" Hannah snarled.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned in agony.

"Would you like to cum properly, my submissive, cock sucking pet?" Hannah asked.

Knowing what would happen, I shook my head, "No, thank you, Mistress."

"Too bad, on the bed and on your back, slut."

I was made to suck myself off again. Nobody had to help. That's how pathetic I had become.

"Go wash your face and try again you miserable worm. Your makeup skills are wanting."

I looked in the mirror. I thought my efforts had closely matched Hannah's, but what could I do? I didn't dare take the cuff around my balls off as I couldn't afford for the recordings to get out.

Resigned to my fate, I returned to the bathroom in my en suite and started again.

When I returned to the bedroom, Courtney was riding Hannah reverse cowgirl. Her hands were crossed over and resting on Hannah's thighs just above her knees as she lifted herself up and down Hannah's long ladyboy cock. Her eyes were closed, and she was about to cum.

Courtney came again with a deeply satisfied groan, squirting juices all over Hannah's delicate lady balls.

Hannah slapped Courtney's ass to make her get off. On your knees, slut," she said to me. "Swallow my gift."

I took Hannah's slim penis in my mouth just in time to receive another 4 or 5 squirts of her juice.

Finishing, Hannah looked at my face, "Almost, go try again. This time make the blend line a little less distinct. It should look like a natural shadow, not a defined line."

About 30 minutes later, I returned to the girl's bedroom. Hannah was on her back with Courtney cuddled against her right breast, napping. Courtney's lips were close to Hannah's nipple, and her hand was on Hannah's dick. Courtney had a small satisfied smile on her lips.

They both looked so sexily beautiful my cock began to rise. Hannah noticed. "The box of tissues is just there. You can wank yourself off if you want."

I took myself in hand. It didn't take long, as they were both so damned sexy. But just as I reached my pinnacle, Hannah sat quickly up, dislodging Courtney, then banged me in my balls again.

Another ruined orgasm ensued. She didn't even allow me to suck myself off.

"Very good, slut. See if you can repeat this look.

In resignation, I dragged my sorry ass back to the bathroom. It took me another 30 minutes to recreate the look Hannah wanted.

It was now dark outside, I'd spent a part of the morning, and all of the afternoon, being subjugated. It felt much longer.

When I got back to what used to be my bedroom, the girls were chatting and laughing animatedly. They were getting ready to go out.

"Go choose your outfit, my cock sucking queer boy," Hannah told me. "We're booked in at Daniel's steakhouse for 7.00 pm."

Daniel's was my and Courtney's favourite restaurant. Both the owner and the manager knew us personally.

"I can't go there looking like this," I protested. "Fuck me. The owner is the biggest gossip in town. Everybody will know by tomorrow morning."

"As you look now, your mother wouldn't recognise you if you passed her on the street and said hello," Courtney stated.

I looked in the mirror. Fuck me! I barely recognised myself. I was now at least a 7. With my firm-toned ass and legs, I could almost make 7.5. And that was before I added the wig and an outfit.

Sitting at Courtney's vanity, I carefully painted in a cleavage line. Using some pale foundation, I coloured between my pecs and then used a dark red blush to give the appearance of cleavage. Drawing an almost straight line on the inner sides of both pecs, I curved the line under where a woman's breasts would be.

Once I had the bra on and breast forms in, it would be impossible for the casual observer to detect my breasts weren't natural.

"Before you go and change, on your back on the bed, bitch. Lift your knees and spread them as wide as you can." Hannah demanded.

I complied, expecting to be made to suck myself off or for Hannah to fuck me in my well-stretched ass.

Hannah undid the cuff on my balls, "If you even think of doing something stupid, I release the video, Mister, do you hear?"

Hannah forced my balls back into the canals they had descended from and then taped them into place. She then pushed the shaft of my cock back along my perineum and taped that into position as well. She exposed the eye of my penis so I could sit and pee as necessary.

Hannah wet her finger, then ran it around the eye of my penis lasciviously, "You can try and get hard if you want, baby girl," She told me. "It's going to hurt like a bitch, though."

'Too late,' I thought, as I was going hard already.

She was right. It did hurt like a bitch. The pain snuffed my imminent erection.

I chose a black mini-skirt with a matching short jacket. I completed this with a sheer dark red blouse with ruffles down the front. Hannah had already instructed me to wear a matching black thong and bra set along with sheer black stay-up stockings. The bra was, of necessity, a full-fitting one so the breast forms would be invisible. The bra was clearly visible through my top.