Tranny Babysitter: She Owns my Ass

Story Info
A hyper masculine male is cuckolded and subjugated.
21.8k words
4.5
57.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tranny Babysitter: She Owns my Ass.

It should go without saying but: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual people alive or dead is merely coincidence.

Warning: There is a lot of use of words that are currently deemed derogatory, insulting, and demeaning. The characters, who are mainly a mixture of gay, gay curious, bisexual, or bisexual curious, trans or trans friendly, call each other names such as fag, fagboy, poofter, pooftah, queer, and worse.

If this offends you, this is not a story you need to read.

Chapter 01: How it all began.

My story isn't particularly unusual. I'm a talented football player recruited by one of Brisbane's two major football teams. The problem is, I'm a nearly guy, you know? Never quite good enough or consistent enough to hold down a full-time spot in the team. The proverbial fringe player, the Mr Fixit, of the team.

Your best defender goes down for a couple of weeks? John's your man to plug the gap. Your gun forward gets suspended, and John will do a perfectly adequate cover job. Wing man is out? John can cover that, too.

I just couldn't seem to nail down that permanent spot, though.

I didn't really care. They were paying me an awful lot of money to play reserve grade and to fill in with the firsts as needed. I even got to play a couple of finals, so life is good.

I knocked my now wife up celebrating one of those finals wins. We'd been high school sweethearts, so when she said she was preggers, I asked her to marry me. That was five years ago, we've had another kid since then, and she's pregnant with our third.

Our marriage is pretty good, except I'm a bit of a slut, you know?

It comes with the territory. As a semi-famous footballer, there's always a bevy of women willing to drop their knickers and jump into bed with you. It gets a little hard to resist, and I don't really want to. It's the whole 'have your cake and eat it' thing.

I love my wife and kids dearly, but stray pussy is always so delicious. It's the naughtiness of the forbidden fruit that I like so much. Plus, I love my wife sucking the juices of some slut I've just fucked off my wang. It makes me want to cum so badly.

My wife's a bit of a straight-laced Christian girl. I've tried to get her to loosen up and expand her sexual horizons, but she won't. One of my teammates mentioned that he thought she was hot as fuck and wouldn't mind a go at her. I hinted that maybe she could go with him when we were out together, but she just laughed it off as a joke.

If I can get her to fuck another guy, she can't get pissed at me when I fuck other women, right?

My latest adventure has been to screw every one of our babysitters. My wife always hires them, so they don't know they'll be babysitting for a footy star. I always offer to drive them home so they get there safe, ensure they're at least 18 years old, and then seduce them.

Having your face on TV playing for a popular team is a huge aphrodisiac to most young women, so when I put my hand on their inner thigh and ask if they'd like a kiss, they all say yes.

I'm a damned good kisser. Every woman says so. After I've kissed the poor girl until her shoes are about to explode off her feet, I ask if they want me to come inside with them or if they'd like to fuck in the backseat?

When I've been invited in, I've even gotten to bang some of their mothers on the way out.

I'm sure my wife must realise that I take way too long to get back, but she never says a word.

As soon as I'm home, I race upstairs and get my cock in her mouth as quickly as possible. Watching her suck some big-titted, gorgeous 18-year-old's pussy juices off my rock-hard 7.5-inch wang is such a turn-on!

After I've cum in her mouth, I make sure I give her a total rollicking in bed. I make her cum over and over again until she begs me to stop. Then I cuddle her close and tell her much I love her. I do, but as I said... I'm a bit of a slut.

The babysitter we got for the awards night was a prize example. Four days after her 18th birthday, having answered the ad on the website, she turned up to look after our two kids.

She was a little tubby, but I like them like that.

My wife Courtney is gorgeous. That is true. She's the queen of the WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends), so she has an image to uphold. Short at 5 ft. 4 in. (163) cm) and tiny at only 110 lbs (50 Kg), she's an absolute head turner. Pairing long curly black hair with bright blue eyes makes her stand out even in a crowd of other footy wives. Add a small upturned nose to full lips and a flawless complexion, and you're probably wondering why I fuck around on her.

Because I can, okay?

This babysitter is like her polar opposite. Quite tall for a woman, a little tubby, as mentioned, huge boobies and a phat ass with plump thighs. I just had to fuck her. It was probably going to be the highlight of her life.

After we'd got home, and I'd put the wife to bed, she's a proverbial two-pot screamer, I took the babysitter on our lounge. I sat beside her, took her hand in mine then placed it on my cock.

She couldn't wait to get on her knees and take me in her mouth. Ten minutes later, she's on her knees, holding the back of the couch, and I'm pounding her with all 7.5-inches.

She was noisy as, but I wasn't worried because the wife sleeps like a log after a couple of drinks.

I like to fuck, and I'm good at it. Unlike many players who just get what they want and leave the girl wanting, I like to wait until the girl begs me to cum. This one, Stephanie, I think her name was, was no exception. After she creamed on my todger for the third time, she begged me to cum in her.

I hadn't asked about her birth control status, so I pulled out, slapped her ass to turn her around, and blew on her face. She looked so gorgeous with my cum dripping off her nose and chin.

"Mum's never going to believe this," Stephanie told me. "You're her favourite player, and she's going to lose her mind when I tell her we fucked."

"Maybe you should leave my cum on your face as proof for when you get home?" I replied. "Don't let daddy see, though."

"Mum and I live alone," she told me coquettishly.

"I'll come inside with you. Then I can take care of your mum, as well. It would only be fair if she's my biggest fan.

Your mum isn't a minger or anything, is she?"

"Everybody says we look like sisters," Stephanie reassured me.

So I took Stephanie home, her face still covered in cum, and with her blowing me the whole way, followed her inside, and then banged her mum.

Her mum did look a lot like her, but huge, you know? Easily 250 Lbs (115 Kg). I didn't mind. Mum on my cock, and Stephanie's tongue in my ass. It doesn't get much better than that.

When I got home, I woke the wife long enough to get her to blow me. I tried to make love to her after I'd cum, but all she wanted to do was sleep.

The season ended, my contract renewal went well, and all was good in the world. I took Courtney out to celebrate.

This week's babysitter, Hannah, was the most beautiful yet. Tall at close to 6 ft. (183 cm) and rake thin. She had huge knockers, at least a double D, if not an E, a firm, tight ass, with long, long toned legs. She had long blonde hair that came to the top of her ass. This girl was tanned, with eyes so brown they were almost black.

Her nose was perfectly in proportion to her mouth and face, she had tiny ears and full lips painted a deep red. Her makeup was perfect, with a bronze highlighter accentuating her cheekbones and a long slim neck.

There was something different about her. An aloofness that I hadn't encountered before. She had an air of sophistication and a look of knowing, as if she saw more than you, further than you.

I was smitten. I just had to have her, you know? This woman was fucking awesome, a catwalk model, for sure. I immediately decided to add her to my list of conquests.

Courtney pleaded a headache when we got home and asked if I could take Hannah home.

Well, duh! I almost always take the babysitter home, then fuck them.

On the drive to Hannah's place, I turned on the charm. I quickly had her laughing and us chatting like we were old friends. But every time I tried to put my hand on her inner thigh, she would grab it, kiss the back of it, and then put it back on my leg.

When we got to her place, I tried to kiss her. She got right into it, and we were kissing up a storm. I could tell from her moans and heavy breathing that she was as turned on as any woman I had ever seduced.

Hannah still wouldn't let me reach for her pussy, though. Every time I tried, she would take my hand and guide it back to her breast.

It was spring in Brisbane, so it was reasonably warm. I slipped the straps to her tank top off and exposed her full bosom. Her nipples were tiny and rock hard. I reached for the right one with my tongue. Hannah guided my head to her breast and moaned lustfully as I tongued her nipple.

Holding her left breast in my hand, I put my right hand between Hannah's legs and started to work my way toward her pleasure pot. As my fingers reached the hem of her skirt, Hannah took it and guided it to her other breast.

No matter how hard I tried or how deep and sensual her groans became, Hannah wouldn't let me touch her pussy. Ultimately, I was forced to ask her if she wanted to fuck.

"I'm not going to be another notch on your belt, John," she told me. "I deserve better than that. Your wife deserves better than that."

I've never forced myself on a girl, ever, so I graciously took her refusal and let her out of the car.

I fucked Courtney until dawn, and our youngest's cries to be fed could be heard.

The following Friday, we were out again. It's the off-season, so we're all partying pretty hard before pre-season training, and the skin fold tests come back in. Hannah was our babysitter again.

I was a little surprised as Courtney gets a new sitter every time. I suspect it's because she knows I've fucked them and doesn't want any of these sluts to think she's a chance with her man.

Courtney asked me to take Hannah home again, another somewhat weird request. But I was happy to oblige. It was a repeat of the first night. Hannah gave every sign of being hot to trot, but she wouldn't let me touch her pussy, and she refused to screw.

I got home and jumped into bed as horny and frustrated as hell. About 5.00 am, Courtney said her pussy was sore, and she needed at least some sleep before our 2-year-old woke up needing to be fed. I came in her one last time, then rolled over to sleep. I was only vaguely aware of Courtney getting up to our baby's cries.

The following weekend we had a do at the coach's place. It was his birthday. It's always wise to stay on the good side of your coach so, of course, we would be there.

Hannah was the babysitter again. I guess I should have twigged something was up then. We rarely had the same babysitter twice. Three times? Never!

Hannah was right into our pashing and petting when I took her home. I would have sworn that she was close to cumming at least twice, and I wouldn't have been surprised if she had cum, but had hidden it.

Hannah still wouldn't let me play with her pussy, though. Nor would she let me fuck her.

With blue balls, I shagged Courtney every which way you could until, around 5.00 am again, she begged me to stop.

Cuddling her to me, I said, "I'm not sure about this latest babysitter. You sure she can be trusted?"

Cortney rolled over and looked at me, "She's the youngest sister of one of my old school friends. You can trust her whole family with your life savings. They're about as straight as they get.

Besides, I like her. She makes me laugh."

Not wanting to arouse any suspicions, I shrugged, "As usual, my dear, babysitters are your domain. My job is to make sure they get home safely."

I could have sworn Courtney muttered, "And to fuck every one of them, you fucking arsehole," but I was falling asleep, so I didn't care.

The following week there was a gap between functions, so we did not need a babysitter.

On Saturday, Courtney was on the phone with someone when I got home from my run. The conversation was quite animated, and Courtney was laughing her head off. Not something I'd seen her do too often, so I was curious about whom she was chatting with.

As I wandered past her, I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, had a squeeze of her titties and put a finger on her puss. Just to let her know I still cared, right? Her nipples were rock hard, and her puss was hot and wet. That probably should have told me something, but men, huh?

I stripped off to shower. As I pulled my singlet over my head, Courtney jumped me. She had my running shorts around my ankles and was gobbling my knob before I had figured out what was happening.

Courtney fingered herself to an orgasm as she blew me. Hearing her cum on her fingers blew me off the edge, and I came in her mouth.

It was pretty unusual, but hey, a blow job? Who's going to knock that back?

After showering, I asked her, "Who was that?"

"Who was who?" Courtney answered.

"Who were you talking to when I got back?"

"What? Oh, Hannah. She's agreed to sit for us next weekend when we're out at that do."

"What do?" I asked.

"The sponsor's function you're doing for the club. Have you worked out what you're going to talk about yet?"

"Fuck," I replied. "I'd forgotten all about it."

I'm not the most famous player at my club, but I'm very popular at the sponsor's functions because I tell an excellent story. I'm often told I should go into comedy after my footy career.

"The last one you did. Are any of those people going to be at this one?" Courtney asked.

"Maybe a couple," was my reply.

"Well, add some newer things from the last couple of months in case there are a few repeat people, then reuse most of the ones from last month."

"That will work," I said. "Most of what I say is off the cuff and in response to the energy in the crowd, anyway."

I looked forward to Friday night for the rest of the week. The energy and excitement of making a crowd laugh aren't as great as winning a game of football, but it's pretty damned good, you know?

Plus, I'd get to pash with the gorgeous Hannah again. Maybe I could crack that nut this time.

Chapter 02: The First Friday.

I usually use the main bathroom if we go out together because Courtney takes forever.

I came out of the bathroom that Friday night, completely starker, to find Hannah standing at our bedroom door talking to Courtney.

'Oops,' I thought.

I didn't care. I'm 6 ft. 4 in. (193 cm) of lean muscle. I'm all long legs and long arms and less than 3% body fat. You can draw virtually all the various muscles on my arms, legs and torso. They're that well-defined. Showing some skin doesn't bother me at all.

Besides, Hannah might want a taste of it if she saw what I carry between my thighs.

Hannah, with a little smile playing about her lips, stared openly at my todger. She had gone quiet, though, so Courtney stepped into the hall to see why.

"Oh, FFS! John," she said to me. "Stop showing off. The poor girl doesn't need to see that!"

She threw me some boxers.

Twirling them around my forefinger, I strutted into the bedroom. Courtney rolled her eyes and shut the door behind me.

I began to dress before realising Hannah was on this side of the door, not outside, as I had assumed. Stunned, I faltered and almost fell over trying to get my trousers on.

Now call me dense, but I still didn't figure out something was happening here.

Courtney and Hannah had a great chuckle at my expense.

"Need some help getting dressed, baby?" Courtney chortled.

"All I need to perform my best is an audience," I returned. "The laughs are sure to follow."

The girls went back to sorting out Courtney's outfit for the night. They finished on a bright blue midi-dress that was tight at the boobs, flared out at the belly, and then cinched on the hips. The dress accentuated my wife's magnificent breasts. At $12,000, they'd better be damned magnificent! Flaring to cover her pregnant belly, it tightened back into the hips, emphasising her toned ass and thighs. The dress was paired with 7-inch stiletto-heeled thigh-high black boots.

I knotted my tie and watched as Hannah slightly changed how Courtney applied her makeup. I didn't understand the difference, but the effect was incredible. My wife's eyes seemed wider and brighter than usual, and her lips fuller. Courtney's already well-defined cheekbones looked quite angular in the light. She looked every inch the Queen of the WAGs that she was.

"There you go, my girl," Hannah said in quite a proprietary way.

I thought it was a little weird, but shrugs... I'm male, right? We don't see even the obvious when we don't want to.

I was a hit at the function. The audience laughed at all the right places and none of the wrong ones. I got a standing ovation at the end. The next hour was spent schmoozing with the sponsors. Shaking hands, letting them take photos, giving their wives the obligatory ass squeeze and peck on the cheek, and signing autographs.

One of the big reasons the club sends me to these events is because I like doing them. They're fun, plus it's an excellent place to meet sluts.

I probably spent too long with the daughters of a couple of the major sponsors because Courtney got a little pissy. When she gets pissy at me, she drinks too much. She doesn't get loud or obnoxious. She just wants to sleep.

I took her home. It's getting too close to preseason training, so I'm mostly off the grog. Audi is one of our club's sponsors, so I've got an Avant as a family car and an R8 for me. We'd taken the R8.

Hannah was waiting on the lounge with her bag at her side when I carried Courtney inside.

"What did you do to piss her off?" She asked.

"Who says I did anything?" I replied.

"She only ever drinks too much when you've been an asshole,"

"What? Are you her mother?"

"Let me help you put her to bed," Hannah said.

I carried Courtney to our bedroom. Hannah pulled the sheets back so I could lay Courtney on the bed.

Hannah began to strip Courtney off. I was like, WTF?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like? You can't leave her to sleep in her dress, it'll ruin it, and she certainly can't sleep in those boots. Plus, it's not healthy to sleep with a bra on," Hannah replied.

I watched as Hannah completed taking Courtney's gear off. Did her hands linger a little long on my wife's breasts? I wasn't sure what I'd seen, but my dick gave a jump at the thought of Hannah and Courtney playing together.

I'd had plenty of FFM threesomes, but never with my wife.

Hannah kissed Courtney on the cheek, stroked her hair, and then looked at me.

"So, what did you do?" Hannah asked.

"Nothing I haven't done 1,000 times before," I replied.

"Who did you hit on? Someone's wife or someone's daughter?"

"I may have done some harmless flirting with some of the sponsor's wives or daughters," I answered. "It's expected and all part of the schmooze game."

"How many phone numbers did you get?" Hannah questioned.

I blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"How many wives told you when they would be home alone?"

"What? None." I managed to stammer.

I had gotten four numbers and two hints to come and visit when hubby was going to be out. But I rarely took those hints. The woman has to be an almost 10 for me to consider it.

"So Courtney just decided to write herself off because you were being a perfect gentleman then?"

"It's not my fault she's a two-pot screamer," I answered defensively.

"So, are you going to kiss me or not?" Hannah asked.