Tranny Nurse Jayne: Consumed

Story Info
Sucking off an obese old man is fun!!!!! xoxo.
1.4k words
4.64
5.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a nurse in real life, but I play one on TV. Or rather, I should say, I play one in the perverted fantasies of the geriatric ward, where I was currently stationed in one hell of an overnight shift. Blonde hair, thin waist, massive tits which spilled out of my skimpy nurses' uniform. I had a cock under there, too, but do you think any of those old men noticed or cared? Beats me! They were too busy salivating and pawing at my boobs!

And I loved every fucking second of it. It was like I'd found my life's calling. The previous installments of this series will tell you how this all came about, which is good, because at the moment, I'm not even sure I could tell you. It was becoming a blur to me, by this point, as though for every mouthful of geriatric cum I gulped down, more and more brain cells were being lost and I could barely remember who I actually was.

The man who manhandled me now had been confined to his bed for more than a year. Bed? I should say 'beds.' They'd pushed two together, so as to accommodate his tremendous girth. He was 80 years old and suffered from morbid obesity. I don't think he could have stood upright even if he'd wanted to.

According to his chart, he was closing in on 600 pounds... but that was from a month ago, so God only knows how much weight he'd put on since then. His hospital gown could not contain the rolls of his fat, which spilled out over the edges of the bed. He could only move at great effort.... but when he saw me, he made that effort, all right.

His eyes were wide... as wide as they could be, from within the fatness of his face and tremendous jowls. He reached out a hand toward me, grasping at my body.

I already had cum dripping down the corners of my mouth and into my cleavage from my last encounter. "You wanna clean me off?" I asked him with a naughty wink.

He shook his head so vigorously, the whole bed squeaked and shuddered. He was salivating all over himself. I wondered if he was even able to bring his fat hands up to his face, or if the saliva would just have to remain there until someone else wiped it away. By the looks of it, no one had cleaned him in a long time. His whole body glimmered from sweat and saliva.

But still he reached out to me, waving his arms frantically. He didn't say anything, just made the most pathetic, longing moan I'd ever heard, licking at his mouth. He wanted me. I could tell he wanted me more than he'd ever wanted anything.

It is a wonderful feeling to be desired. It's that feeling which makes me do what I do. It's why I had my transition surgery, why I told the doctor I wanted my breasts to be as large as they are. It's why I doll myself up. It's why I pour myself into this skimpy nurses uniform. I have one goal and one goal only: to be an object of fucking desire. And seeing that desire reflected in this obese man was the biggest high. It made my breath go slight.

Carefully, I puled down the sheets of his bed, so that I could see the entirety of his body. He was truly enormous. Then I pulled the hospital gown off of him, so that I could see all of the rolls of his body, all of places where pieces of food had gotten stuck, all of the places which folded in upon themselves. Was there a cock under there? If there was, it would take some time to find it.

The old man was breathing erratically now, making tiny whimpering sounds. I smiled and removed my top, unhooking my bra, letting my massive breasts free. I bent down so that he could grab them.... and grab them he did.

I was surprised by how strong he was! He groped them tightly, squeezed them as hard as he could. Pleasure coursed through my body, all the way to the tips of my toes. Oh, how I loved to be manhandled like this!

But I couldn't be distracted! I had a mission!

As he groped me, I began feeling about within the folds of his belly. I couldn't believe how far those folds extended, I was able to fit almost my entire arm down into them! I did so, feeling around blindly. It seemed like this was where his cock should be... but there was only flesh.

The bed kept shaking, more and more... Wow, he was really getting excited! He still did not talk, but his whimpering sounds became louder and more insistent, he groped me harder and harder...

I looked at his body and tried to get my bearings. All right, maybe his cock was down here... I again reached my hand down into his folds, lower down from where I had reached before. Again, my arm went down, down and down... I waved my little fingers around, reaching blindly in this cavern of flesh... but still, no cock.

"It's got to be down there somewhere, doesn't it?" I asked him teasingly.

His eyes were wet with tears. Was he going to cry? My god, I think he was about to cry! How long had it been since he'd been touched like this? How long had it been since anyone had shown him this much attention.

I wasn't about to give up now. I removed my breasts from his meaty hands, and assured him they'd be back, but I just needed to concentrate.

This time I had to actually straddle him, climbing atop his girth as though it were a mountain. My feet left the floor and I was now full on him, reaching down, down, down with both hands, trying to move the fat aside as I reached down deeper, deeper...

And there it was.

I wasn't positive at first, but as my fingers tugged on it, I could feel it hardening at their touch.

"There you are!" I announced happily.

It grew and grew, like magic, rising up from the folds until its head just crested the flesh. It wasn't like magic. It was magic. I loved it, and I played with it, and it seemed to expand outward as well as upward... the circumference of the head widening...

And at the same time, as though the two were telekinetically connected, my own cock, between my feminine legs, hardened and grew. The more I played with his cock, the more my own cock responded.

I rubbed it. I licked it. I brought the whole head into my mouth. Then I felt his meaty hand on the back of my head, pushing me down, pushing me down into the folds of his fat, more of the cock rising up into my mouth and down my throat, and still his hands pushed me down until I was fully submerged.

His flesh covered my ears, so that sound because distant and muted. There wasn't much oxygen down here either, so I had to really steady my breathing as I continued to sink down into his belly.

His fat cock squirmed and throbbed within my mouth. I could sense the cum building up. Oh god, this was the most amazing feeling... I wondered how many other people had experienced this.... and wondered if the rest of the human race knew what they were missing!

Then his whole belly started to shake and it became hard to focus on sucking... what was happening in the world above? Was he laughing? I didn't have much time to wonder before the cum erupted and filled my cheeks and shot clear down my throat, piping hot cum, just the way I like it.

As I removed my head from his cock and reemerged to the world above, I looked down at him and saw that he was now crying in earnest, deep, heartfelt sobs.

"There, there, it's okay," I assured him, running my hands over his face. "What's the matter?"

"Thank you..." he managed between sobs. "Thank you so much. I never thought I would cum again..." And then he broke down into tears once again.

It was such a sweet sight. I kissed him on the forehead and pulled the covers back over him.

I knew he would sleep well tonight! As for myself, I put my nurses' outfit back on, giving my boobs a little shake to make sure they were all right, and licked the cum still dripping from my chin.

I looked around the ward, wondering who would be next.... You know, I've spent so much time draining other men's balls, I think it was high time someone drained mine!

But that's a tale for next time!