YOUR Grampa Doesn't Know, Either!

Story Info
Gulp down some grampa cum!
1.3k words
4.19
16.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ward was filled with old men... As my eyes traveled across the room, taking it all in, it seemed like each man was older and more pitiful than the last. Most of them were in wheelchairs and had rather blank expressions on their faces, lines of drool spilling from the corners of their mouths. Others were sitting up in bed, faces utterly emaciated, as though they'd had the life sucked right out of them and didn't know where they were or even IF they were.

It was an overwhelming sight. For people who work in such places, I'm sure all this just constitutes another day at the office. But for other people... like, just as a random example, male-to-female transsexuals with enormous, bouncy, juicy tits squeezed into a stolen sexy nurse's outfits, complete with long, flowing blonde hair and ruby-red lips, who absolutely loves sex in all of its forms and varieties.... shit, I lost my train of thought. Oh right, for people like me who aren't really nurses, this was really eye-opening. I mean, this is where people end up, just left in this cold hospital room with a couple of televisions and couches and that's all.

I'm not a nurse in real life, I just play one in the bedroom. Please read the previous installments of this story to get the deal. Meanwhile, here I was, in this ward full of old men. It was dark and late and I guess I was meant to be here overnight... So I had a long night ahead of me. And one other thing... I was horny as fuck.

For whatever reason, I was most attracted to the oldest of the old, the ones who looked like they were about to breathe their last... the ones who looked like they had the most amount of decades between the current year and the last time they enjoyed a good fuck. Having so much sex with my own grampa had taught me that old men still have a wonderful libido.

So this old man before me... I checked his chart. He was 97 years old and his name was Herb Wallander. Boy, even his name seemed like it was from a different era! Herb Wallander, lol.

"Hello, Herb," I said.

Herb's eyes were opened, but completely unfocused. His breathing was shallow. Long, scraggily hairs grew from his extremely large nostrils and from his cavernous ears. His scalp was covered in discolorations and a few wisps of white hairs.

"Can't you hear me, Mister Wallander?" I asked again, leaning over so that my bountiful breasts spilled out from the top of my nurses' outfit, only a few inches from Herb's face. I playfully traced a line on his chest with my long, red fingernail. "Yoo-hoo! Anyone home?"

"Mister Wallander has been non-verbal since 2017," read his chart, meanwhile Mr. Wallander himself opened his cracked lips, and a small sound issued forth from that raspy throat.

"Booooooo..." He held the 'ooo' for as long as he could before it dissolved into a series of very wet coughs.

"Boo?" I repeated, giggling. "Boo who?"

He shook his head, as though frustrated, and tried again. "Booooooo...." and again, he hacked up phlegm and other liquids.

"Boo yourself, you can't scare me!" I said playfully.

Now he seemed really upset, again shaking his head angrily. He lifted a weak hand and it wavered near my chest. I think he was trying to grope me! "Booooooobs," he said, licking away his own spittle as best he could. "Boobs!" he wheezed, and again, "Boobs!"

"Yes, these are my boobs!" I laughed, and they jiggled as I did so. "Would you like to see them?"

He nodded his head as best he could, still wavering his hands out as though trying to cop a feel.

"Okay, you're the boss!" I stood up straight, took a step away from him, and then slowly unbuttoned the top of my outfit. One button after the other, and for every button which was unfastened, his eyes seem to grow larger and more focused. The fingers of his outstretched hands began flexing, and still he read out further.

"Just two buttons left!" I said, unbuttoning one.... and then slowly unbuttoning the other....

Herb was breathing heavy now, licking at his lips, a wild look on his eyes.

Out fell my bountiful breasts, my tremendous...

"Boooob-beeeees," said Herb. "Boooobies...!"

"Boobies!" I agreed, giving them a little shake. "You wanna feel?"

He flexed his fingers more rapidly now, groping at the air... and then I leaned in and let him get a handful of each warm tit. He squeezed them hard, and then again, as hard as his little fingers could manage, and now he was giggling like mad, this old man giggle. Drool fell from his mouth and he squeezed and squeezed again, giggling, looking at me madly...

I leaned in even further, and licked that warm drool from the corner of his mouth with my long, wet, red tongue. I swallowed his drool and kept licking... I licked his lips, and put my tongue into his mouth and explored around in there. Then I kissed his lips with my ruby-red lips, I kissed his nose, I kissed his forehead, then I nibbled a bit on his old man ear and said, "Can you cum for me, Mister Wallander? Can you do that for me?"

He made that man giggling sound again, which I took as a Yes. I broke away from his grasp and looked down at his crotch. Sure enough, there was a tiny stiffy under there!

"Well isn't that the cutest thing!" I said, and pulled down the white sheet. There, sticking up firmly between his tiny legs, was this wrinkled, crooked penis. Should I stick it my ass? Or should I suck on it?

What do you think, reader?!

Well, don't think about it too much, because I'll just tell you. I puckered my lips and set them to sucking mode. For some reason, licking at Herb's drool just made me wonder... What does 97 year old cum taste like?

It didn't take long to find out. It was like he'd been ready to cum for the past 50 years! As soon as I breathed on it, it went rigid, a dormant volcano suddenly come to life and moments from erupting!

Then I grabbed a hold of it with my hand, and it shook, as though bubbling with lava....

Then I wrapped my lips around that cockhead and in less than a second, the cum came bubbling up and filled my cheeks and traveled down my throat!

I pumped at his cock for him, and more and more cum came shooting out! It was incredible! All the meanwhile, I could hear his giggling, it had become rather maniacal at this point!

Finally, I couldn't slurp down any more. I broke off, swallowed and grasped for breath, and the cum kept shooting out over my face, over my eyelids, then on my tits themselves. I was drenched!

What did old man cum taste like? It was like a seven-course meal! It was like I was drinking down and covered in living history! It tasted like every woman he'd ever desired sex with but unable to have!

Herb had stopped giggling, and wouldn't you know it, the little gentleman was so tuckered out, he'd fallen asleep!

But what was I supposed to do now? Like I said, I was positively drenched in his cum! I was about to clean myself up, when I saw the old man in the next bed staring at me. He was an extremely obese man, at least five distinct chins, his jowls were so heavy they pulled down the corner of his eyes, giving him a said, pathetic look. The man was a human blob!

"You wanna clean me off?" I asked him innocently, and he nodded his head so vigorously, the whole bed shook along with the folds of his fat.

"Okey-dokey!" And I took off the rest of my clothes and got in bed with this fat man, let him lick me like I was a meal, and then.... But that's a story for another day! See you next time! Don't forget to write!!!!