Tranquil Minds Pt. 01: New Workers

Story Info
Carmine hires new workers for the spa.
4.8k words
3.84
13.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a boring summers day, 18 year old Ricky Waxton found he had nothing to do. With his father gone to work overseas for the summer, Ricky found himself stuck with his step-mother Theresa and her chores. For the first few weeks after school ended it was fine, he avoided her and decline all her invitations. He wanted to tell her; "you're not my mother, so stop acting like you are" but he never could convince himself to do it, for his father's sake and partly for her sake. As the days passed the dishes in his room piled up, all surfaces were a cluttered mess and Ricky didn't care much. Theresa asked him to clean up a bit, he said "no." She agreed to do his laundry on a regular basis if he just tidied up his room, to which he agreed. Eventually the room became a mess, which led to arguments between them. Theresa continued doing the laundry, she didn't want to become another thing he refused to do, but begged Ricky to clean up after himself. Now a month into summer, Rickey found he was able to get out of his duties, Theresa had given up.

Ricky has been awake for a few hours, his stomach turns; he's hungry. Downstairs there is nothing in the kitchen to eat, of course. He rolls his eyes, right now he could go for a double bbq cheeseburger. The thought of the burger only made the pain in his stomach worse.

He found Theresa in the living room, she had yoga pants on and a thin sweater, she was watching tv. "Hey, can I borrow your car?" Ricky asked as politely as possible. He also hoped it wouldn't be a long drawn out conversation.

"Why?" Theresa asked, Ricky internally rolled his eyes. "I just want to get food."

"I'll come! I can drive." Theresa then got up and headed out of the room and into the main hallway, Ricky stood stunned.

"What do you mean? I can go, how about I get food for both of us." Ricky offered, Theresa shook her head. "No no no, let's just go out together."

"Okay then how about you just go and bring me back some?"

Theresa wasn't falling for that. "No Ricky, either you come with me or no burgers."

Ricky rolled his eyes, "Fine."

**********

Sitting in the burger joint, Ricky devoured his burger at a rapid pace. He was so hungry he almost asked Theresa to order him another. Theresa ate her burger slowly and deliberately, she was trying to avoid getting the grease and the burger sauce on her hands. She didn't eat burgers often, instead she opted for healthier food. Ricky found it funny that she spent so much time working out and doing yoga only to not spoil herself with a nice fat burger.

"Can you hurry up?" Ricky asked her.

"Are you in a rush?"

"No, I'm just bored."

"Really? I'm trying to spend the day with my step-son but you're being so rude. I bought you that burger, couldn't you be a little bit grateful?" She insisted. Ricky was surprised to see her being so vocal rather than her passive self.

"Sorry if I don't like being a your hostage."

Theresa stared at him for a moment, the gears turning in her head. Ricky frowned, what was she thinking? "You know what I think would help you, Ricky?" She began, "a massage."

He snickered. "Yeah? You gonna give me one?"

"No, but I know this great place that would. I've been going recently, a couple times a week. It's really helped me focus on what I want and how to get it. I think that's your problem, you don't really know what you want."

Ricky snorted. "How does a massage help you with that, unless you want a massage? And I want to leave and go home, that's all I want to do."

Theresa smirked. "It's more than a massage, it's a full spa treatment. It's like meditation, you discover things about yourself that you never knew existed. I think your problem isn't with me or being stuck here, I think its some pent up anger."

"Maybe my anger is from all the bullshit chores you give me." Ricky said rolling his eyes.

Theresa continued. "You certainly get angry at being told what to do, but not because you don't want to do it, I think it's the responsibility that scares you. That fear turns to anger because you don't want to be seen as afraid."

"Wow thats rich." Ricky belted out a laugh. "You think I'm scared of some chores? You're right! Picking up clothes terrifies me, washing dishes makes me pee my pants, and don't get me started on laundry!" He continued to laugh. The smirk stayed on Theresa's face.

"We're going to the spa, Ricky."

"Then I'll walk home."

"Ha! It's about an hour walk from home and its boiling hot outside. It'll just be an hour, I'm giving you a free spa! You should be grateful."

"And again, I'm not grateful I'm your hostage."

**********

Theresa was surprised she got Ricky to go to the spa with her, in the restaurant she thought he would rather hike in the heat then spend another minute with her, but lo and behold, him and her walked into the spa.

At the front desk was a young receptionist. She had tanned skin and brunette hair done up in a high ponytail. She had on a shirt that stretched only to her midriff, black leggings and a leather choker. Her nail polish and lipstick were bright pink, she had black eyeshadow and mascara. Theresa noticed Ricky's reaction, he was taken aback by her.

"Hey Theresa! You're back for another treatment? Oh, who's this you brought with you?" The girl asked.

"This is Ricky, he's the one here for the treatment actually."

"Hey Ricky! My name is Ally! Carmine will be so happy to meet you." Ally said bubbly. "And speaking of Carmine..."

In walked a tall women with auburn hair and a red smirk. Theresa immediately noticed her smell, her fragrance. It made her head dizzy and her eyelids droopy.

Carmine wore black heels with black pantyhose, a grey skirt and white blouse. "Hello," she stuck out her hand to meet Ricky. He shook her hand with a stunned look on his face. "Uh, hi. I'm, uh, I'm Ricky." He stuttered.

She smiled and placed a hand on his back, guiding him further into the spa. "Ricky, it's great to meet you. Theresa here is my favourite customer, I'm sure I'll like you too. Theresa, how about you sit down and wait?"

"Yes." Theresa said absently, and followed Carmines instruction. Ricky saw the look on his step-mothers face, it was blank. She sat down with a straight back and feet flat on the ground.

"So," Carmine brought his attention to her. "You're Theresa's step-son, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Hey, what's the deal with her, isn't she acting weird?"

"Oh, I don't know. I think there's something about the spa, the relaxing atmosphere that just makes you..." Carmine searched for the word; "Tranquil."

**********

Ricky and Carmine walked down the hall to a door at the back of the spa. Inside was a massage table with a towel placed on top. "Strip and lay on the table with your face in the hole on the near side. Put the towel over your lower half, I'll be back in a moment, honey."

Ricky did as he was told, feeling awkward being naked with nothing but a thin towel covering his butt. As he laid there he wondered how he was roped into coming, it was all Theresa's fault. There is only so much time in the summer, he should be spending it having fun not getting a massage.

In came Carmine, he heard the steps of her heels echoed off the walls, then her feet came into his view. He noticed her scarlet red toenails hidden behind her pantyhose. He tried to look everywhere but at her feet, he found them repulsive. He heard a bottle squirt and then the sound of hands rubbing together. A smell entered his nostrils, the aroma of a fresh spring breeze. He smelled flowers freshly blooming, he smelled the morning after a night of heaving downpour, he breathed in.

Suddenly hands touch his shoulders, her fingers moved around in a circular pattern. Instantly he found her touch to be alluring, digging deep into his shoulder blades but not in a painful way. The lotion she put on him was cooled his warm skin. It felt like she was reaching into his body and was pulling out the tension, his body was decompressing with all the stress and anxiety venting out. He moaned then felt red in the face and cut the moan off short.

"Its okay, sweetie. Let it all out. You're here to relax." Carmine said gently. Her hands dug deeper, Ricky moaned once more, this time without censoring himself.

Carmine ran her hands down his back, unravelling the knots in it as she went. She spoke in a hushed voice to him. "It feels nice, does it Ricky? I think you often forget to rest, to breath in and out. We all need to do it every once in a while, isn't that right?"

"Yesss." He uttered. He drew a breath and then exhaled, it felt right.

"Your stepmother has only just recently learned how to relax. She has been so worried about you Ricky."

He tensed up at the thought of his stepmother, Carmine felt it. "Does she bring you stress, Ricky?"

"Constantly."

Carmines words came from no particular direction, they seemed to just exist. "Well of course she does. It's her job to guide you, to help you and in turn you help her. If you helped her every once in a while, I think she'd be able to relax. If she's relaxed she can't bring you stress, can she?"

"I guess not..." Ricky said.

Carmine was not at his lower back. She rubbed more between her fingers and brought them back down. "It's easy to help others, Ricky, easier than helping ourselves. We worry too much about our lives, up to the smallest detail. There's no need. Sometimes focusing on others is better."

Ricky barley heard her, his eyes fading and his breathing slowed. He was on a cloud floating in water. He didn't want to leave. Carmine moved then moved on to his right arm, massaging up till she was at his shoulder once again. "It's okay, Ricky. You can sleep if you want to, it's only natural." She whispered in his ear, it brought tingles throughout his body. His eyes were heavy, he decided to rest them. As soon as they shut he felt euphoria and he felt right. After they closed he had no choice but to fall into a deep sleep.

**********

It was Carmines voice that woke him. At first he thought she was visiting him in a dream, when she spoke Ricky paid attention, craving her words. "Good boys serve their Mommy's." The voice said, Ricky thought that was odd, but dreams were like that. "Good boys do as they're told."

"Good boys obey." "Good boys worship their Mommy's" He eyes snapped open, it was no dream. Suddenly his senses came back, he tried to get up but found himself to be restrained. He eyes were open but he saw nothing, he began to panic, his mind racing to figure out what was happening. He felt something over his ears, must be headphones. Around his head was a strap connected to whatever was over his eyes, it had a weight to it. Ricky was still laying down, but now he was on his back. He couldn't move any limbs, his arms pinned to his side by some harness, his stuck legs together with thick bands. As much as he squirmed it was no use, his bonds were tied to the table. He was naked too, his dick facing upwards and exposed, he felt mortified.

A light appeared in front of him which blinded his eyes. Mere centimeters from his face was a red screen, the same red from Carmines toes. Yellow text appeared overtop the background, "Good boys serve their Mommy." Carmines voice read it out loud in a commanding yet sensual tone. "Good boys do as they're told." She repeated.

Ricky tried to scream but there was something in his mouth gagging him. He felt around with his tongue, it was a soft material balled up and stuffed in his mouth which was sealed with tape. He wondered what he was gagging on.

An image popped up in front of him, a pair of womans feet, more specifically soles. Again the text appeared: "Good boys obey."

He felt something wrapped in a type of slick fabric touch his chest and move around in a circle, lightly grazing his skin. It pressed its entire body down onto him, to his horror, he realized what it was. It was a foot in pantyhose. Now he felt the other foot come down on him, this time his stomach. Both feet massaged him, and like with Carmines hands, it felt good. One foot moved down his body and pressed on his dick. The silk stocking played with his flaccid penis, moving along its length. The other foot left his chest. To Ricky's dismay, it lowered onto his nostrils.

The smell was revolting and he felt her sweat leak through the nylon. He tried not to breathe but with his mouth gagged he had to bring in the stretch of her feet. Now he squirmed more than ever but the foot playing with his cock came down hard on it and pain shot throughout Ricky's groin. He didn't try to squirm again after that.

"Good boys worship their Mommy's"

**********

Theresa had been staring blankly ever since Ricky and Carmine went into the room to start the message. Her eyes looking directly in front of her not moving, blinking on occasion. Her back was straight and her feet placed firmly on the ground, she was a statue.

Ally was still at reception and found herself unable to look away from Theresa. The way the women were entranced and in Carmines complete control made Ally feel warmth in her crotch. Underneath the table her hands wandered into her pants, she began rubbing her clit as she stared at the hypnotized women.

Theresa wore running shoes which completed her workout outfit. The thought of the women having sweaty feet underneath those shoes made Ally's pussy ache more. Ally loves feet. The bimbo thought. Ally loves serving and worshiping feet. Before she knew it he was in front of the hypnotized women. Ally felt her own boob.

She first closed the curtains causing the light in the building to dim, then she locked the door. Even though she was nothing more than a dumb bimbo her Mistress had programmed safety procedures to make sure their operation remained a secret. Next she collapsed onto her knee in front of the frozen woman's feet. Each shoe's shoelace was undone clumsily, Ally wasn't sure how knots worked but after tugging and pulling the shoe came loose. Ally then took off Theresa's trainers and inhaled the interior of them. The musky and feminine smell of foot sweat made Ally's light headed and aroused, she felt her pussy juices leak throw her thin pink thong.

Bimbo Ally then took of Theresa socks and stuffed it in her cleavage for later smelling, then she lifted up the middle-age women's feet and inhaled the scent. Then Alley lost all control of herself and shot her tongue out and lick the flavourful and pungent taste of the foot. She placed the toes in her mouth and sucked, she came instantly.

*********

Theresa was awakened by the slobbing sounds of the bimbo sucking on her toes. She felt the saliva drip off her foot and saw the blonde bitch feasting on it. At first she was frozen in shock, what was this girl doing? Everytime she came in the spa she saw Ally, but now she was like a different person. Finally she pulled her foot away to the blondes disappointment.

"What are you doing?" She screamed in horror, Ally looked up and realized her mistake.

"Um..." Ally searched for words but her brain could only process so fast. "Ally made a mistake, Ally is sorry." She pouted.

"Where is my step-son? Where is Ricky?" Theresa got on her bare feet and charged deeper into the spa, Ally submissively followed.

"Mistress won't be happy." The bimbo said to herself. Theresa frowned. "Who? What the hell is going on in this place?"

Before Theresa could open the door to the massage room, it swung open and Carmine stepped out. Theresa looked past the women and on the ground, tied up naked with a headset on his head was her step-son. "Ricky!" Theresa moved pass Carmine and kneeled beside Ricky.

"Oh, I see you're out of your trance. How did that happen?" Carmine asked nonchalantly. Ally confessed. "Ally was getting wet thinking about her feet so Ally tried to taste them. Oh Mistress I'm sorry but they were so plump!"

Carmine shot her a scowl then turned to Theresa who was trying to take the binds off Ricky. "It's no use, Theresa. You were out for longer than you think, the binds on him are more than just physical." She laughed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're a monster!"

"Now, that's no way to speak to your Mistress." Carmine smirked.

Theresa felt a tingling sensation in her pussy and her knees shook. "What? My... Mistress?" Saying the word felt right, it warmed up her insides. She disregarded the feeling and returned to help her step-son.

"Oh Theresa, you can't see I'm trying to help you? Can't you? I'm giving you what you want, a relationship with your son."

"Step-son"

"Whatever, he'll be calling you Mommy anyways.' She laughed again, this time it was a cackle. Carmine starred Theresa down. The women looked into Carmine's eyes briefly, but that was all Carmine needed. "TRANCE."

Theresa face fell dull and her mouth fell open, a thin trail of spit drooled out her mouth. Carmine pet Theresa head. "Good girl, now I'm going to give you what you want, you're finally going to be in charge of your step-son. Strip naked."

Theresa, like a robot, took off her pants, her shirt then underwear until she was perfectly nude. Ally scanned Therea, groping at her boobs and pussy, licking her nipples and toes and smelling her while Miranda began unstrapping Ricky.

Ricky was sweating and limp, without energy to fight back as Carmine took all of his bonds off, including the headset and headphones, he stared blankly at the ceiling.. Carmine placed a hand on either side of his head, and from upside down she leaned in and gave him a wet and slobbery kiss, when he felt her lips touch his, his mouth automatically started reciprocating.

"Yes, the boy is ready." Carmine smirked.

Carmine walked to the statue-like Theresa. "Theresa kneel over your step-son and have him eat you out."

"Yes Mistress." Theresa said blankly.

She knelt over Ricky, pussy hovering over his mouth and nose. "Ricky," Carmine said bending down to whisper into his ear. "That pussy above you, give it a smell." He breathed in the scent. "That pussy owns you, you will worship and obey it. Now, kiss it."

Ricky reached his tongue up into Theresa, slow and uneasy. Carmine scratched her chin. "Something isn't right. Maybe you can give me a hand," Carmine cupped Theresa's face. "Theresa, become Ricky's mistress. Teach that young man how to treat a women but treat him fairly." Carmine smirked. "You will still listen and obey me, but not you will have an underling of your own."

"Yes Mistress." Theresa droned. Carmine smiled. "When I snap, you will awaken as you new self." And then she snapped.

Theresa dropped down onto Ricky's face, Ricky in between her legs with her luscious thighs on either side and her pussy on his face. "Your now a man, Ricky. I will treat you how to act like one." Theresa said with a devilish smirk.

Suddenly she stood up, and over him, Ricky stared in awe at his stepmother. He now felt a compulsion to worship her, to suck on her breasts, to lick her pussy, feel his head between those thighs, and her feet- Ricky just noticed her feet. His mouth began watering, and his dick- already quite hard- became somehow harder.

Good boys serve their Mommy. Good boys do as they're told. A pleasant voice told him.

Theresa stood over Ricky, and to her amazement, watched as he got up and knelt before her like a puppy. She felt herself get wet and her loins felt warm. She grabbed his chin and brought his face close to her. "Ricky from now on you will do whatever I say it, when I say it, at least until your father gets back. After that, I'm not sure, I may keep you.

For now, you will wait on me hand and foot all day every day, I will let you have free time and let you have sexual release," (Ricky's face turned to shock, his dick twitched) "only if you agree to these terms. If not, well, I'm sure Carmine will let you go for another round of conditioning. I don't think thats needed, I think you want to obey," She nudged his boner with her foot. She pressed on it, felt its weight between her toes. "You like being submissive to be, don't you?"

12