Tranquil Minds Pt. 01: New Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky paused, his mind muddled and confused. Her foot felt so nice on his shaft, it made pre-cum leak out of his dick. "...Yes..?" he said. "But you're, Theresa... my step mom?"

Theresa bent down until her face met his, then she leaned in and kissed him. It was rough with passion, wet but delicious, it left him entranced. She then stood back up, turned around and showed her ass to him. He was lost in the beauty that was her ass, he couldn't believe it. He had never seen it naked, and it looked good in yoga pants but he felt a need to worship and serve her butt like he never felt before.

"Kiss my ass, honey" Theresa purred, to which Ricky obeyed. He buried his face in her cheeks, breathing in her scent, tasting her ass. "I told you, you won't disobey me. You want this, you can have this everyday."

Carmine and Ally stood by watching, Carmine with a smirk, Ally with a face of anxiety. "What's your problem?" Carmine asked.

"Ally wants to cum!" She pouted. Carmine laughed. "Fine, lick my cunt and masturbate."

"Yes mam!" Ally said proudly and got to work.

Ricky's licks were starting to become more animalistic and beast-like, he was drowning in her aroma.

Theresa pulled his head away. "Don't get greedy, Ricky." Theresa had him by the ear, he was pouting like a dog would. "Wow," Theresa said. "You naturally took the role of a puppy. Okay, sometimes you can be my doggy. Worship my feet, doggy." Ricky eagerly took a foot in his mouth where he expertly worked to kiss and lick it.

"Wow Mistress, sure looks like Theresa is a good Mistress." Ally said, coming up for air after worshipping Carmines pussy.

"Yes, Ally, I guess so." Carmine returned. "But she is still mine. And so is he."

Carmine snapped her fingers, Ricky was on his back with Theresa's toes in his mouth, now they both frozen. "Slaves, crawl to me in my office." Carmine said as she walked, they crawled behind her.

Ricky thought it was weird seeing Theresa be so submissive to Carmine as she crawled behind her. His mind was so confused, the more he worshipped Theresa the clearer it got.

Carmine was behind her desk. She snapped at Theresa. "Milf-slut, come over here." Theresa did.

"Theresa, dear, you will help me as a massage therapist. I may even teach you my hypnotic methods for relaxation, but I'll have to see how you do first. You'll need training either way." Carmine then turned her attention to Ricky, who was still on his hands and knees. "Boy, I have no job for you yet, so while Ally is at reception you will be my foot slave."

Theresa flinched for a second, as she was about to say something then stopped herself. "Is there a problem, slut?" Carmine asked.

"It's just, Mistress," Theresa was saying, "Ricky is my step-son."

Carmine stretched her toes thens smiled. "Well, how about before your training you're my foot slave too?"

"But Mistress I don't like.. I mean..." Theresa stammered.

"You don't like to worship womans feet. Do you know why? It's because I didn't program you to. I wanted to program you outside hypnosis, I think it'll make the lesson last longer. Come here, bitch."

Theresa had no choice but to walk over to Carmine. "Kneel." Carmine snapped, Theresa's knees gave way. Carmine swung her leg around and planted the ball of her foot under Theresa nose. Theresa tried to turn away but Carmine quickly ordered: "Slut, worship my foot!" Ricky's dick twitched at the sight. Theresa grabbed the foot in both hands and pleasured it with her mouth. She licked her soft skin, sucked her toes and kissed down the arch, all while she face was filled with disgust.

Carmine grinned when she caught a glimpse of Ricky's face as he watched his step mother worship Carmines toes. "Do you see this Ricky? Even though she is your Mommy, she is still my slave."

"Yes..." Ricky wondered what to call Carmine, someone powerful enough to enslave Theresa, his Mistress. "...Goddess."

Carmine smiled and watched as a few tears came out of Theresa's eyes from the smell and taste of Carmines foot. "I'm sure Ricky will like my foot better, won't cha boy!"

Like the obedient puppy Ricky is, he fell down to all fours and crawled to Carmine, mouth drooling for her feet. He put them in his mouth and put work into pleasing her, much more effort that Theresa was displaying.

"You could learn how to be a better foot slave by observing your step-son." Carmine told Theresa. For the rest of the afternoon they worshipped Carmines soles. Hours and hours passed, Ricky never lost his enthusiasm and love for his Goddess's feet, but Theresa was feeling tired and worn down.

"Girl girl, Theresa," Carmine said finally, taking her foot away, "Ricky make sure you treat your Mommy extra nice tonight, she deserves it."

"Yes Goddess Carmine, I will."

Theresa stood up and was surprised to see a little puddle of pussy juice under her. Did she enjoy Carmines feet? Like a good girl, Carmine bent down and licked it up so Goddess wouldn't notice.

**********

At the end of the long day they both returned home. Both of them were silent on the ride home, still thinking over the events that happened that day. The sun had gone down, they pulled into the driveway they both felt exhausted.

Ricky was acting differently, he wasn't hostile towards Theresa, he was polite and nice. Theresa wouldn't take his insubordinate anymore, anyways.

They walk into the house, Theresa falls down onto the couch, Ricky starts to walk upstairs to go to his room. "Pet..." Theresa said to which Ricky froze. "Come massage Mommy's feet, maybe I'll even let you worship them." Theresa lifted her socked foot into the air, Ricky found himself slipping back into a relaxed state, his cock hard. "Yes... Mommy."

He marched over to her and sat down on the couch, she laid her feet in his hands and turned on the TV. He messaged, his eyes focused on her feet. He loved feeling them, smelling them and tasting them, but he also loved looking at them, oblivious to the show playing on the TV.

"Good boy," Theresa moaned at his submissiveness. "Looks like we both found a summer job."

"Yes Mommy, I like Goddess Carmine." Ricky said.

Theresa pressed her foot down on his balls until his squirmed. "Mistress Carmine isn't here, slave. Now, go worship my cunt, I want to orgasm 5 times before you sleep."

Theresa wondered if she went too far on the meanness, but Ricky did as she said, knelt down in front of her, pulled down both pants and panties, and started licking her pussy. Theresa kept one hand in his scruffy hair, petting and patting him.

Eventually, after much more than 5 orgasms, the licking stopped. Theresa noticed Ricky fell asleep at her pussy, face still full of it. He would need to be punished for falling asleep while doing a task, but Theresa couldn't deny how cute he was sleeping with his tongue still in her cunt. She came again, then cooed, "Good boy~"

12