Trans Barista serves Heavy Cream

Story Info
Trans Woman Barista serves Heavy Cream with her girl-cock.
1.7k words
4.26
10.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Customer sat in a busy coffee shop at the small table by the giant window, patiently waiting for his heavy cream coffee he ordered about five minutes ago.

The shop was crowded with all kinds of people, mostly employed folks, stressed out from work. He expected his coffee to take a while given the amount of orders the cafe must be dealing with.

Much to his surprise, his table was approached by a Barista holding his coffee, and the second he took notice, it was not the coffee he was interested in anymore.

"Small cup of coffee for Table 6?", she asked out loud, not the Customer, he realized.

The Barista was a tall, long haired woman, with dense, confident eyes and a smart smile. She appeared to be much taller than the Customer. For a reason unbeknownst him, she wore her apron and only her apron apart from, the Customer could only wonder, her panties underneath.

Her boobs could barely be contained within the apron given their large size. They seemed to be spilled out from the tiny apron across every direction, and the apron could only veil her nipples with all the strength it could muster.

It was plain obvious for the Barista that this Customer was checking her out. He could barely keep his mouth closed while uncontrollably gazing at her tits.

The Barista smirked.

Now all she had to know was whether he's going to be her loyal customer or yet another Karen she's going to have to kick out.

"Your coffee, Sir", she said as she placed it on the table.

The customer, still enchanted by the size of her tits, attempted to avert his eyes to the coffee, but his gaze had other plans, moving straight to her thighs.

"Sir?"

Her hips and thighs were so large the apron did nothing to cover them, and could only flail in the middle.

Her thighs looked twice or thrice the size of the Customer's palm. And her hips were so thick and curvy, he wouldn't know what to do with so much of them to hold even if he fantasized holding them. The Customer could only dream of a touch.

"Sir!"

The Customer flinched, quickly looking up, meeting the Barista's eyes. He could sense her fat tits jiggle and struggled deeply with the temptation to gaze back at them.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?", the Barista asked, knowing full well what this man dreamed of and how much he dreamt for it in a matter of seconds.

The Customer found himself too stunned to speak, so he only shook his head sideways.

The Barista smirked again.

"Hmm, alright then."

As she turned and began walking away, rather than focusing on the coffee, the Customer focused on her huge fat ass. The Customer had half expected the apron to cover it but clearly that wasn't the case. She only wore her tiny black bikini. Her buns were so round and so giant, together they were easily twice the size of his face. He was in a coffee shop and yet walking away from him was the most delicious full coarse meal he could eat all night and still not get tired. There was nothing in the world he wanted to be in that moment more than the seat the Barista sits on during her full day's shift. He almost grew aware and embarrassed of how down bad he was for her within the few minutes he had the privilege of meeting her.

It was only when she was much further away from him when he finally looked upon his coffee and realized an error in his order.

Suddenly he grew anxious. Will he now have to confront the Barista with a complaint?

"Umm, excuse... me?" He turned towards the Batista's direction and muttered to himself.

The buzz around the cafe was too loud for the Barista to hear anything he was saying. He realized he had to be louder. Oh no, he thought to himself.

"Excuse me?"

He realized a few other customers surrounding him looked in his direction. Thankfully the Barista turned her head as well.

"Yes Sir?"

The Customer sudden felt his heart sink. He didn't want to seem displeased in any way.

"Umm...sorry... I don't mean to bother but.... the thing is..."

He paused for a bit, forgetting what he wanted to speak of in the first place.

The Barista walked in his direction with her confident stride and stood by his table again, knowing full well how much the Customer is intimidated by her sexiness.

"Yes?"

"The thing is... I ordered a coffee with heavy cream? And the coffee seems great but.... it's just the heavy cream's missing so...."

The Barista only stared at him in an expressionless silence.

"....so umm.... I wondering if you could... add in some heavy cream?"

The Customer could barely manage to make eye contact.

"Oh, very well then. Just a moment."

Rather than picking up the coffee, the Barista only pulled the coffee towards her direction while still placed on the table. And then from her tight apron, she pulled out her giant cock.

The entire cafe suddenly fell silent. Everyone turned around to witness her and her girth in complete quiet.

The Barista casually began stroking her cock, jerking off with her tip facing the coffee, right then and there.

The Customer was in speechless shock. He could not believe what he was seeing right in front of his eyes just inches away from him.

The Barista's fat cock was so long, the Customer knew instantly that even if he had it shoved down his entire throat there would still be multiple inches remaining to swallow. Her tip was round and bright pink, and the most delicious looking: a tip you would want to suck on all day, after you wake up, go to work, come home from work and all night in your sleep.

The Barista stroked her cock but not fast. She meant to take her own time, regardless of the rush in her cafe, regardless of other customers waiting for their orders. They can all wait, complain or leave for all she cared. In that moment, she has to prepare and serve her heavy cream, the best, most delicious cream this man is going to taste in his entire life, and that takes time. And she knew damn well she was going to take all the sweet time in the world she needed to do so.

The Barista increased her pace, and she opened her eyes to take a look around the silent cafe, she realized none of the customers however seemed to mind any delay at all.

They were all quiet, as if obedient to whatever she would tell them to do. She had all their attention. They were all engulfed into her cock's enchantment, eagerly waiting and wondering what it would do next.

The Barista cunningly smiled to herself as she felt her cock stiffen harder in her palm. She fastened her stroking, now turning back to the hypnotized Customer in front of her.

The Customer had his eyes fixated on the cock, his body completely frozen in place out of lust. The width of her cock was so large, he knew in an instant that none of his holes could fit it inside him. And yet it was all he wanted, all he needed. The most gorgeous cock he had ever seen, right in front of his eyes, being stroked in front of his coffee.

All he had to do was ask her if he could touch, and yet no amount of courage he could muster would be enough to meet the strength to ask such a question.

"Ahhh..."

The Barista moaned to herself, now stroking her thick cock as fast as she could. She closed her eyes and widened her mouth a bit, focusing on reaching her climax.

The crowed around her held their seats in pure anticipation and lust for what they were about to behold. The Customer knew what was about to happen, but he was not ready for it. He could never be ready for it, so all he could do was brace himself.

"Ahhh!"

The Barista shot her first fat load of thick white cum, spreading it all across the coffee. The Customer gasped upon the release, but the stroking did not stop. The Barista increased her pace even further.

"AHHHHH!"

A second thick rope of cum shot into the coffee, turning it into the thick creamy delightful recipe it is supposed to be. The whole cafe now stared at the coffee, their mouths watering.

But the Barista did not stop stroking.

She squeezed her cock hard as she went on, shoot all the cum that she prepared down to the last drop, right into the coffee.

"Ahhhhhhh....", she finally sighed in her sexual relief, opening her eyes back to look at the bewildered Customer again.

As she began tucking her cock back into her tiny apron, she cunningly smirked at the Customer who couldn't believe what he just witnessed and how much he wanted to come into this cafe to witness it everyday. He was another loyal customer the Barista had bagged in.

"Enjoy your coffee, Sir!" She grinned at him.

The cafe still stayed silent, now looking at he Customer.

The Customer looked at the Barista again, her giant boobs, and finally at everyone else staring at him. He then looked at the coffee and was taken aback. Her heavy cream looked and smelled like the most delicious he had ever come across.

The Customer picked up the coffee cup and finally gave it a taste and he knew immediately. This coffee was going to be his lifelong addiction. The thickness of it, the sweetness of it, the strong sensation of it. He wanted it all and he wanted it every single day. From that moment he know, this Barista is going to stay in business thanks to him for the rest of his life.

He finally decided to speak his thoughts.

"My compliments to the chef."

The Barista laughed.

"I'm a Barista, silly."

The Customer could only blush in helplessness.

"Excuse me?"

A woman from across the cafe exclaimed loudly.

"Can I have what that man is having?'