Trans boy used by his Master

Story Info
A little trans sub enjoys a day of use by his master.
11.9k words
4.64
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to wake up still groggy from the drinks last night. My sleepy eyes open and look at the clock. 6 am it says. I start taking in my surroundings and realize that I'm completely naked. Your strong arms are wrapped around me. Your naked body feels so warm against mine. I feel your large cock resting against my ass. Mmmm, it's so big with some morning wood. You must be having a great dream. Hopefully it's of fucking me. I savor the moment for a while before I notice how thirsty I am.

I very carefully roll out of your arms. I slowly turn around so my naked front is now facing you as I lower my body on the bed. I get my face down to your crotch. My eyes go wide. I don't remember you being that huge. My lust grows. I need you. I need to get a drink of that sweet cum. I begin licking your hard cock starting at the tip and working down the shaft. Then moving slightly around and back up. Shit! It wasn't even fully at attention yet. I lick across the tip and back down the other side. I move slightly to the right and lick back up again. Continuing to lick up and down your dick as it gets fully erect.

Once I've got it nice and wet, I take your cock into my mouth. I start shallow and slow, unsure how much I can take. But I want to please you and I'm so thirsty. I am able to get you all the way in my mouth feeling you against my throat as you begin to wake. I increase my speed as you are coming to. When you open your eyes you look down on me. Seeing your eyes filled with lust I take one hand and begin playing with your balls. I let my other hand slide to my clit and begin rubbing it. Seeing this you grab ahold of my hair and begin roughly forcing your dick deeper into my throat. I let out a soft moan. Fuck, I love this.

I keep trying to play with myself so you just increase your grip on my hair. Going faster and deeper until I'm unable to do anything other than focus on my breathing and your large cock in my mouth. I stop touching myself and move both hands to your balls that keep hitting my lips, playing with them. This just makes you more excited as you go so deep I am struggling to breathe.

Mmmm, this is perfect I think. I then realized how wrong I was as I tasted your sweet cum filling my throat and mouth. Now it's perfect. I suck hard. I want to enjoy every drop. As you slide your dick out of my mouth I swallow hard. Your cum coats my dry throat. I then take a deep breath before using my tongue to lick off the cum that escaped onto my lips and your cock. You use your hand, that's still holding my hair, to pull me back up to your face.

"Good morning naughty boy" you say before giving me a sweet peck on the lips.

"Good morning sir." I say as I look down, too nervous to look in your eyes.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" you ask lifting my face to look at you.

"Yes please" I responded.

"Okay, well go get dressed slut." You say gently pushing me to the edge of the bed.

I do as I'm told and get out of bed. You slap my ass while your eyes are feasting on me. I start to look for something to wear as you tell me to not bother with underwear. I'm dripping wet already so they would probably be soaking in a moment anyway. I slide on a baggy hoodie so my breast won't be noticeable and a pair of sweats. Before heading off to the bathroom to brush my teeth and calm my sex hair.

When I return, much to my dismay, you are already dressed. But damn you are hot. I can see every muscle lined in your shirt. I return and sit on the ground to put my shoes on. You walk over to me. Fuck, I feel so submissive with you over me like this. You keep me in the subspace so easily.

You reach out your hand as I finish tying my shoes. I take it and let you help me rise to my feet.

"Let's go" you order as you lead me outside.

You open your passenger side door while holding my hand. You lift me up and place me inside. You kiss my forehead before closing the door. You walk around the car slowly making me crave your presence before getting in the driver's seat.

You turn on the car. You make sure the music is off and the air is blowing cold. Fuck! My nipples are getting hard. The smirk on your lips tells me this was the goal.

You keep one hand on the wheel as you use the other to slide under my hoodie. First you rub my stomach, relaxing me with your touch. My eyes begin to close as your hand raises to my ribs. Your hand continued raising. Ouch! My eyes snap open wide. Noticing the clock reading 7 am.

You release my hard nipple that you just pinched rubbing it for a moment before moving to the other. You are more gentle this time and just flick and squeeze it a few times before sliding your hand back down my stomach. You slide it just under the tie of my sweatpants, checking that I didn't sneak on some underwear when I went to the bathroom. Satisfied to find I didn't you slide your hand out of my pants and turn into a diner.

You park right near the entrance as the parking lot is nearly empty. You walk around the car as I straighten up and ensure my clothes have fallen back into place. You open the passenger side door and reach your hand out to me. I gratefully take it and step out of the car. You lead me to the entrance opening the door for me continuing to hold my hand. When you open the door the aroma of food hits strong as my stomach begins to growl.

"Sit anywhere" yells the waitress.

Never letting go of my hand, you lead me to a round booth in the back corner. When we get there you let go of my hand and gently push me in. I sit near the edge giving you just enough space to sit beside me. This doesn't please you. You sit down and roughly push me all the way to the corner. Wow you are so strong. I realize how easy it is for you to push me around and force me to do your will. Shit! I'm getting wet again. Just then the waitress arrives with two menus.

"What are we drinking, darlings?" She asks. You order a pot of coffee for yourself, two waters, and a banana milkshake for me.

"Alright Hun" she says before walking off. You take a look at the menu. Never handing me mine. I sit patiently staring at your sexy eyes focused on the menu. The waitress returns shortly with our waters.

"What'll it be sweety?" She asks, keeping her eyes on you.

"I'll have an order of your berry pancakes with over easy eggs. They'll have a spinach, mushroom, and avocado omelet." You respond. Damn you are so hot when you are in control.

"Sounds good Babes" she says, taking the menus and walking off. You slide one arm around my waist pulling me close to you before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"Drink up thirsty boy" you order. I quickly grab my water and start drinking. Pleased by this you take your other hand and begin rubbing my left leg over my pants. I finish my water as the waitress returns with the rest of our drinks.

"Thirsty this morning I see" she says with a wink before walking off. I blush slightly embarrassed.

"Oh nothing to be embarrassed about, sweet boy. Not yet anyway" you whisper seductively in my ear. I feel my face become warmer. You slide your arm under my sweatshirt while the other slides to my inner thigh. My excitement grows. The waitress comes back with another water for me. As she does, your hand slides up my inner thigh and lands on my crotch.

"Thank you darling" you tell the waitress before she walks off again. Oh damn, I'm shaking at your expert moves. Your hand then slides up and under the waistband of my pants. You slide it down my outer right thigh and then around and up my inner thigh. My legs are pressed so close together you have to fight to slide it up. This causes you to grab on hard, digging your nails into my skin. Once you have a nice grip you pull my legs open. I let out a shocked aw, before turning back to drinking my shake. You release my thigh and rub it gently for a second before sliding your hand higher. You find my clit within seconds. You begin rubbing it.

I continue to try and focus on my drink but it's hard with how perfect your hand is working at turning me on. After a few minutes you slide your hand lower to my pussy lips. You gently stroke them and tease them. Once you begin to feel the wetness you insert one finger inside me. I bite my lip trying to contain the moan that wanted to escape.

You gently begin to finger me. I keep focusing on trying to drink my shake. When it gets about halfway empty you insert another finger inside me. I bite down on the straw. God, you are too good at this. You keep going as I suck down my shake. About the time it's down to a fourth my mind drifts to sucking your enormous dick earlier. Shit another finger is added. I'm raising and raising in excitement. I start sucking down my shake harder, imagining it's your massive cock. Once it's finished I feel you slide all your fingers out of me before sliding just your pinky inside for a few moments. You lean down.

"Good boy" you whisper in my ear before three fingers return to my pussy and your pinky finds my ass. You keep going at a slow but amazing rate. I'm shaking and right on the edge when I feel you pull your hands out from under my clothes. I look into your eyes as you lick the juices off your fingers. Just then the waitress returns and sets down our meals.

"Enjoy your meal" she says in a way that makes me think she's not meaning the food. She walks confidently off.

"Eat up babe. You need your strength." You say sweetly to me.

I don't want to eat. I want you to fuck me. But then my stomach growls again. Shit you are right, like always, I must eat. I begin to eat. Scarfing it down like I haven't eaten in days, but really I'm just craving more of your touch and know the quicker I finish eating the quicker I can get more of you. This makes you snicker.

"Slow down little one. We can't be choking on our food" you warn. I take your warning and chug some water before returning to my food. I continue to eat fast but not as quickly as before. As I finish my plate I make sure it's completely empty. I want to please you and make sure you know I'm grateful for anything you give me. I look up to you and you have this look in your eyes.

"Lick it clean you, filthy animal" you instruct. My face turns to shock. My disobedience displeases you. I see the annoyance in your face before you push my face down hard into my plate. I start licking it with vengeance. This causes you to let go of my head and return to eating your food. I lick and lick not wanting to upset you more. Once I think it's clean I raise my head slightly to survey the plate. I get the last couple spots before licking the whole plate one more time just to be sure it's completely clean. Only then do I lift my head and straighten up my body. I returned to drinking my water knowing you'll expect me to finish it. Once you are finished eating you finally look back at me.

"Oh that's a good pet." You praise as you pet my head. Just then the waitress comes over.

"Anything else for you?" She asks.

"No. We must be going," you strongly say. As she walks off to get our ticket, I finish the last of my water.

"Good boy. I'm proud of you." You tell me oh so sweetly. I feel the wetness grow between my legs as my face gets red again and I look down.

"Adorable shy little whore" you say with a smile. You slide your hand back in my pants. Rubbing me and playing with me but never entering me. You don't stop when the waitress returns with our check. You enjoy the look of embarrassment that slides across my face as she hands you the check as you play with me with your other hand. You hand the waitress some cash before removing your hand from my pants.

"You better be planning to work off your cost." You say to me with a giggle as the waitress walks off.

"I will work it off in any way you want, master." I respond teasingly, knowing I'll be repaying you in only one way. With my body.

At this point you begin to slide out of the booth pulling me with you. Once you are standing you pull me to my feet before sliding your arm around me resting your hand on my ass.

"Have a fun day" the waitress yells as we reach the door. You grab my ass tightly.

"Oh I will" you yell back as you open the door and lead me to your car.

You open the passenger side door and push me into my seat before leading your whole body against mine giving me a passionate kiss. After what feels like an hour you move your lips from mine giving me a chance to take a deep breath but just as I am you bite down hard on my neck. I gasp. You then stand up, shut the door, and walk around the car. My eyes open and register the clock that reads 8 am. The sky is still pitch black but it is clear. You enter the driver's seat and begin to drive. I have no idea where you are taking me but I don't care as long as you will be fucking me soon.

After a short time you pull into a parking spot. There is nothing around but trees. You turn the car off and get out. I don't dare move as I see you standing in front of the car studying something. I am mesmerized by how serious you look. You're standing there so strong and confident. God, I want to be under you. After what feels like forever you begin walking back to the car. Every movement you make builds my lust. You open the passenger door and look down at me.

"Alright pet let's go for a walk" you tell me.

"Yes please" I responded, my voice dripping with the same excitement of a new puppy who just heard the word walk. You don't reach out your hand instead reaching for your pocket. I anxiously start bouncing in my seat. Should I get out? Should I stay put? Shit what am I supposed to do? I want to be a good boy. I'm lost in my head as I feel something fasten around my neck. I look up to your eyes as your hand attaches the leash.

"The sign says pets must be leashed" you inform me.

Once the leash is secure you pull on it. Ooh, I get to go for a walk now. I excitedly exit the car. Jumping a bit as I do. You lead me to the trail and we begin walking. The trail is empty. The sky is still dark. But the birds have begun waking up and singing. It's so peaceful. We walk in silence for a while. We reach a fork in the path. To the right the trail continues. To the left it appears to have been a path worn by people's feet. You lead me to the left.

We reach a stream. There is a set of rocks that you can use to cross it which we do. And on the other side is a large rock. Just big enough for two people to lay down. You move towards it. Making sure I am between you and the rock. You stop and look down at me. I stare at my feet. Your eyes turn my face a color of red matching the colors of the sun rise around us.

You carefully lift my sweatshirt off my body. Not removing my leash. You are just following the rules. You toss my sweatshirt to the side before pushing me down hard against the rock. You now have the perfect angle to remove my sweats. You slide them over my shoes and toss them aside. You then undo my shoes. Taking them off as well. You then slowly remove my socks. My now naked body is hot against the cold rock. You slide up my legs kissing the whole way. You find my clit and suck on it for a moment before kissing the lips of my pussy. You stick your tongue between them and begin feasting on me. Once I'm nice and wet you kiss up my body. You suck on my nipples for a moment before kissing up to my neck. You suck down hard on my neck and I know there will be a nice hickey there tomorrow.

You then kiss up to my ear where you whisper "Has the pet enjoyed their walk so far?"

I whimper out a "yes sir." I feel your smirk against my ear.

"Is the pet ready to finish the walk back then?" You tease.

"No master" I respond hoping that's not the wrong answer. You giggle.

"Oh? Does the little one want to stay here?" You continue.

"Yes please. I want to stay here and feel you inside me" I beg. This is what you wanted to hear. Your hand slides to your pants and you release your dick from their hold. Your whole body is over me as you skillfully tease my entrance.

"Please fuck me" I beg.

You slide your cock into my pussy. I let out a soft moan. You start slow but it isn't long before you are pounding deep inside me. You are moving so fast. I don't know how you can even move that quickly. I scream out.

You keep going in and out. I am unable to control myself. I'm moaning so loud. As the sun begins to rise around us you slow down. You push against the walls of my pussy. Shit you have such skill. As the sun gets to its final destination you pick up speed again. You fill me with your seed as the sun shines down on us.

Once you've finished you slide out of me and readjust your pants. You look down on my naked body and smile. Before turning to grab my clothes. Once you have them in one hand you pull on my leash. I place my feet on the ground and go to stand up. But instead you push me to my hands and knees.

"Animals walk on four paws." You instruct.

My eyes turn to shock. But I obey.

I then look up at you. "May I have my clothes, sir?" You shake your head.

"Pets don't need clothes" you respond before pulling on the leash again.

We return to the trail with me trying my best to not fall behind. It's hard to keep up with your point legs crawling like this. Thankfully, it's not a long walk before we reach the car. Luckily no one else is out walking yet. You open the passenger door.

"Jump up" you order. I jumped into the seat. Landing with my hands and knees on the seat.

"Good boy" you say as you pet my head. You throw my clothes into the backseat before undoing my leash and tossing it back there as well. You don't remove my collar. You rub my ears and then close the door. You walk the long way around the car before getting it. You turn the car on and begin to back up as another car pulls in.

It's a group of what looks like teenage boys. They look into see me and ogle as you drive away. My face turns beet red. You reach over and pet my head.

"Oh! They just want a good pet like mine" you reassure. You continue to pet my head for a while before your hand slides down to my neck.

"Sit back on your feet" you order. I do, looking just like a puppy begging for a treat. You slide your hands to my breasts. I trimble. I hate them. But you begin messaging them and I can't help but relax. You play with my nipples as you drive. It isn't long before they are hard. Once they are you slide your hand lower massaging my clit. I start panting as you pull into your driveway.

You reach to the backseat and grab something before you get out. You quickly return to open my door. I look up at you with the biggest puppy dog eyes. You clip the leash into the collar and then pull gently. I don't move so you pull hard. Yanking me to the ground. You close the car door and lead me inside.

Once there you lead me to the kitchen and tell me to sit. I go to sit in a chair.

"Bad boy" you reprimand.

I sit back on my feet again and you remove the leash and collar.

"Stay" you command. You then walk off and hang the leash on a hook before moving to the fridge. You grab something before moving to the sink. I can't see what you are doing from this angle. But I try to be patient.

"Master, what are you doing?" I ask, unable to contain my curiosity.

"Bad boy! Stop barking! Bad boy!" You yell at me. Shit I'm going to pay for this. After a while you return, placing two bowls in front of me. One is labeled water but that doesn't appear to be water. The other, labeled food, has a pastry in it. You sit down in a chair next to me.

"Eat up" you instruct. I reach out to pick up the pastry with my hands but you smack my hand away. Shit I keep messing up. I bend down and take a bite. It's delicious. I then go to lick up some of the liquid. Oh, it's vodka.

"Don't make a mess" you warn before turning to your own pastry and drink. I try my best to keep it clean but pastries crumble and without my hands it's worse. And I'm licking at the vodka like a cat so it's going everywhere. You finish eating before me and just stare down at me while I fish. Once I've completed you stand and grab the dishes. You look down at me with disgust.