Trans boy used by his Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright little one it's time for dinner, lead the way to the car" you say ever so sweetly. I do as I'm told and as we walk through the house you smack my ass a few times. When we get to the car you open the passenger door for me. I sit inside and you close the door and walk around the car and get it. The clock reads 6:45.

You start driving as I notice the toy turn on. You don't take your eyes off the road the whole drive but you raise and lower the settings of the toy every little bit. You didn't turn the radio on so you are enjoying my moans and whimpers. You turn into a parking lot and stop the toy. As you park the clock reads 6:55.

You get out and walk around opening my door for me and extending your hand. I grab a hold and you lead me into the restaurant. Once inside you state your name and we are led to a table in the middle of the restaurant. You pull out my chair for me. Once I'm seated you turn the toy back on its lowest setting. You take a seat. As our waiter comes over you raise the settings up one. I keep my eyes on you. You order drinks and food.

When the waiter leaves you say "good boy" and raise the toy settings again. It's now about halfway. As our waiter comes to bring us our drinks you raise it again. My eyes go to the table. I don't want the waiter to know. You chat with him for a while and I never raise my eyes or dare let out a sound. You raise the settings again. It's now at full power. I let out a moan. You laugh. I am so embarrassed. You keep the toy going, entertaining yourself by playing with the settings. I feel myself soaking. You lower the toy back to its base setting as the waiter returns with our meals. I try my best to eat but I am so turned on.

I whisper "baby please fuck me."

"Oh the little slut wants me to bend them over this table and strip them down and remove that toy and fuck them Infront of all these people" you taunt.

"Yes sir" I stutter out.

"Too bad" you say turning the toy off "little boys don't get to make requests" I look down disappointed.

"Of course daddy I'm sorry" I cry out. We finish our meals without any more talk or play. You play the bill before standing and pulling my chair out. You extend your hand to me to help me stand. Once I'm to my feet you wrap your arm around me and lead me outside.

You don't head to the car instead walking down the street. You turn the toy back on but you don't start slow this time. It's going full speed when we reach an alley. You lead me down it pushing me against the wall. You raise my hands above my head and connect the two cuffs together. You then push my pants and underwear to my ankles in one graceful move. You stop the toy and take it out of me. Feeling how wet I am. You lick the toy off and place it in your jacket pocket before taking a step back to look at me. My whole body is shaking. Partly in fear of someone seeing me half naked and partly cause I'm so turned on. You smile and slide your dick out of your pants zipper. Fuck how are you so huge. You step back to me using your whole body weight to push me against the wall. Your cock is now resting between my legs. You tease me.

"Daddy please" I beg. You slam into me. I let out a grateful moan and you cover my mouth with your hand. My eyes close tight. Go slide your cock almost all the way out of me leaving only the tip in before slamming it all the way into me. Your hand stays on my mouth making it hard to breathe. As your other hand squeezes my breasts leaving handprints bruises. All the while moving your dick in and out of me at various speeds but always pushing in hard and hitting my g spot. You fuck me hard for what feels like an hour. I don't know how you are able to go this long. You are so amazing. Any one would be lucky to be your sub, your pet, your sex toy. Fuck I want you in me always. You make me feel so so good. I feel myself about to cum.

"May I cum daddy?" I ask with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, little one, you may" you say. I explode into an orgasm as I feel your seed fill me. It must have pushed you to the edge. Once you've emptied yourself you slide out of me and push me to my knees. I lick the juices off your cock and place it back in your pants. You pull me back to my feet and undo my hands before lowering yourself to raise my pants. I look around and see a crowd of people awkwardly walking away. You stand back up seeing the look in my eyes.

``oh you gave a good show, good boy, don't worry" you inform me. My eyes hit the ground and my face turns bright red.

You lift my chin gently to look at you as you say "They enjoyed it almost as much as you did. They tried to let me give them a turn but you are my toy to use, not theirs." And you kiss my lips softly. You grab my hand and lead me back to the road. I'm relieved you didn't let them have me. Though I would have if it pleased you.

You walk me into a bar and we sit at a booth in the corner. The bartender comes over and you order a round. You wrap your arm around me holding me close. We cuddle and drink for a while ordering a few more rounds. Then the music changes and a dj begins.

You stand and lead me to the dance floor. Pulling my body close to yours you begin helping me grind on you. I don't know what I'm doing but the alcohol is hitting and I start to get into it. Your hands begin sliding around my body, eventually sliding under my clothes.

After a while I feel your hand slide into my underwear. They are soaked. You smile. You begin fingering my pussy. One finger. Two Fingers. Three fingers. Four fingers. Then I feel you slide back down to three as the fourth goes in my ass. We are still on the dance floor and I'm trying to make it seem like we are still dancing. Two fingers are now in my ass. I'm trying to stay with the music. Three fingers are in my ass. I can't take it anymore. I look up at you. You understand and slide your hand out grabbing ahold of my waist and pulling me off the dance floor.

You push me into the bathroom and lock the door. You strip me down like an animal who just caught its prey. Once you have me naked you drop your pants to the ground and step out of them. You tell me to get on my hands and knees. I obey and you kneel behind me. You slide your massive dick in my ass. You grab ahold of my hips and rock them into you, helping you go deeper then you have before.

"Fuck" I scream. You keep ramping away at me.

"You are so big daddy" I can't keep quiet. It feels so amazing.

"Daddy you are so amazing" I continue. My screams seem to encourage you as you go harder at my ass.

"I'm your toy, please keep using me" I'm panting.

"Fuck master I'm going to cum" you don't stop as my ass begins to quiver around your dick. As I'm riding out the orgasm you fill my ass with your cum. Once you finally pull out I hear your cum dripping onto the floor. You grab my hair and pull my face up to look at you now standing in front of me.

"Dirty whore getting fucked on the floor of a dirty bar bathroom. Well you know what dirty whores do? They clean up their messes." You inform.

I open my mouth to reply as you slide your cock inside. Oh. This is what you meant. So I begin sliding my lips up and down your dick using my tongue to clean off any residue that might still be on it. I keep going and going way past knowing nothing was left on it. I feel you getting hard again so I start sliding all the way off and teasing the tip with my tongue before sliding you back into my mouth. I do this a few times before you grab my hair and take control.

You start deep throating me. Forcing all of you in. I'm struggling to breathe. Then you fill my mouth with your cum. I suck hard and lick as you slide your dick out of my mouth. I swallow it down. Before raising your pants up and fastening your belt.

You then throw me some paper towels to clean the cum off the floor. I'm still naked as I do so. My breasts are touching the dirty floor and I'm making sure to stick my ass extra high in the air. You are enjoying the show. Once I finish cleaning I rise to my feet. You stand and grab my breasts using them to position me against a wall. You give me a deep kiss while sliding your hands around the rest of my naked body. Someone begins pounding on the door.

"One moment. Had a bit of an incident here. Someone couldn't hold their liquor." You yell back lying. Well kinda. You quickly help me get redressed. And we walk out of the bathroom. You go and order us one last round and close your tap. As I'm sitting there it feels like everyone's eyes are on me. They all heard me. I'm getting red as you return and wrap your arm around me.

"They aren't judging you baby boy. They are wanting to be you or to fuck you" you reassure me. We drink in silence with people talking and glancing at us. Once we've finished you get up and lead me out of the bar. As you do I feel someone grab my ass. You immediately stop. You stand over the guy and he begins to shake and apologize. Terrified of you. You don't say a word, just wrap your arm around me and lead me outside. No one else dared to even look let alone touch. Once outside you grab my ass to try and erase the feeling of the other guys touch.

We keep walking back towards the car but along the way you spot an ice cream shop and pull me in for some dessert. But it's late and the only thing they are selling is quarts. So you get one for us to enjoy when we get home. We walk hand and hand to the car. Where you like, always open the door for me before getting into the driver's seat.

You drive home continuing to hold my hand. Giving me butterflies. You've touched all of me but this little loving gesture tugs at my heart. When we arrive home you lead me inside and place the ice cream in the freezer just in case it melted any on the way. You lift me and sit me on the kitchen table. You slide my shirt off, then my binder. You kiss down my neck and suck each nipple before kissing lower and stopping when you get to my waist. You go and take my shoes off and then my pants. Afterwards you kiss up my legs to the lace underwear which you pull off with your teeth. You slide the collar off as well. Messaging the skin under it when you do. Then you walk off with my clothes leaving me naked on the table. You soon return naked yourself. Your muscles make my lust grow with every step you take. You walk over and get the ice cream out of the freezer and one metal spoon from the drawer.

You return to me giving me a kiss before pushing me down hard against the table. You slide my head up to the very edge of one side of the table. You grab one of my cuffs and connect it to a hook under the table. You walk around my head and as you pass I try to lick you but you are moving too quickly. You get to the other side connecting the other cuff. Both my hands are now restrained to the corners of the table and you move down and do the same to my ankles. Once you have me laying flat and restrained you start dropping spoonfuls of ice cream on my body. Starting with not too sensitive parts and working your way up. You drop two spoonfuls then lick it off. And then repeat. You keep going and going getting to more and more sensitive areas. You are licking and sucking it off my second nipple when I realize there's really only one place left.

As you stand up you drop the last spoonful right on my clit. My whole body shakes but then you are there licking it off and then you start sucking my clit before moving your cold tongue inside me. Sending crazy sensations through my body. You keep going until your tongue is warm. You then take the cold metal spoon and rub it down my leg and undo the cuffs from my ankles. You then slide it up my other leg, over my clit, over my left breast and down my arm undoing that cuff and moving back up and over my breasts and down my right arm undoing my last restraint before sliding it back up and over my right breast stopping on my nipple before sliding up my neck and into my mouth. You then stand up and look at the tub.

"Oh no, nothing's left but melted cream." You say as you position yourself by my head. Your dick is at attention and you potion it directly over my mouth. You then dump the melted ice cream over your cock. Letting a little drip off and into my mouth.

"Does someone want a taste?" You offer. I roll over and push myself up to my elbows and begin licking the ice cream off your dick. It is delicious. I move from licking to sucking trying to get all the sweet ice cream off.

Once you are sure I've gotten it all you say "I think our bath should be ready. Let's go get you clean."

You lead me to the bathroom. And of course you have perfect timing and the bath is filled. You reach in to check the temperature. You smile and lift me up, setting me inside the water. Oh it feels great! You then get in and sit next to me. You use a washcloth to start cleaning the sticky ice cream residue from my lips and my chin. Smirking knowing this residue came from licking it off your cock. You then clean down my neck giving it a gentle squeeze before rubbing down my arms. Afterwards you move to wiping off my breasts taking a moment to squeeze each nipple making them hard before moving down and rubbing my stomach. You then lift one of my legs and set it on your lap. You use the wash cloth and work your way up from my foot to my inner thigh before picking up my other leg and doing the same. Once you get to my inner thigh again you use the wash cloth to wipe down my crotch. Making sure it's not sticky before moving to rubbing the washcloth over my pussy lips causing me to bite my lip. You smirk again and stop sliding my legs off of you.

You now take the wash cloth to your dick. I'm watching how the water shines off your skin. It's mesmerizing. You slide the wash cloth gently up and down your cock. My mouth is watering. Your dick is large and standing right at attention. My pussy is wet and not from the bath. Once you are finished you throw the washcloth into the hamper and lean your body on top of mine. You press your body against mine and begin kissing me passionately. Our tongues are dancing and your body is holding mine down in the warm water. After a while I break away and stare into your eyes. You see the lust. And position yourself with your dick touching my pussy lips.

"Does the slut need more?" You ask but not waiting for an answer you slide your massive dick into me slowly. You pull back out as I continue to not answer.

I whimper "yes the slut wants more. The slut needs to be used" you enjoyed this and ram back into me hard. You continue to go in and out of me at a perfect pace while giving me sweet passionate kisses until the water gets cold. At this point you start to pick up speed going faster and harder until I feel myself right on that edge again.

"Is the slut going to cum on my cock?" You question.

"Yesssss" I say, giving into the orgasm as you fill me up. You stay in me until I ride it out. You then slide out of me and get out of the bath. You dry yourself off slowly. The water in the bath is freezing but watching your sexy body causes me to begin to sweat. You pick me up and set me on the counter.

Drying my body off as well. Starting with rubbing my hair before moving to drying my face and then my neck. You slide the towel around my neck and pull it hard. Taking my breath away as you choke me. You then slide the towel down my chest, groping my breast and stoking my nibbles starting to get them hard. You then take the towel and slide it down my stomach to my pussy. Rubbing the towel against my clit before moving to my pussy lips. You then slide it inside me to help clean out any cum still inside. You then flip the towel around and instruct me to raise my hips. I do my best and you dry off my ass groping it hard. You then dry off my legs and my feet before throwing the towel to the side and standing up.

You give me a deep kiss sticking your tongue into my mouth. We play a game with our tongues as your hands message my shoulders and down my chest. You then continue sliding them lower to my thighs and then begin rubbing my clit. Once they have found it you pull off my lips and kiss down my neck. Giving me a new hickey on my neck as you slide a finger from your other hand into my pussy. You keep kissing down my chest and begin sucking on my right nibble. It's nice and hard when you stop and suck your fingers for a minute while staring into my eyes. You break eye contact as you go to sucking my left nibble. Sliding your hand back between my legs sliding two fingers into each of my lower holes. The whole time never stopping the message you are giving my clit. Once my left nibble is hard you kiss and bite down my stomach. Removing your hand so you can suck on my clit, still using your other hand to finger my pussy and my ass. After about ten minutes of this you slide lower and begin eating out my pussy. Your free hand goes back to messaging my clit while the other now has three fingers in my ass. You continue to eat me out until you sense me about to cum. You stop.

"Turn around slut" you order. I get my knees up onto the corner and turn my ass to you.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror. You are going to see the faces you make" you tell me. You return to fingering my pussy and begin eating out my ass. As I'm once again about to reach an orgasm you stop. Kissing up my back smirking at the work you did today. You slide my head sideways and You kiss me passionately. You grab a hold of an ass check with each hand and as your tongue slides into my mouth, you lift me up and spin me around. Setting me down on my ass as you slide your hand back into my pussy. Not one finger, your whole fist begins destroying me. You bite down my chest making sure to cover my body in your marks. And down my stomach and biting my inner thighs. I'm about to cum when you go back to eating me out to get one more taste in. You bring me to another orgasm before lifting me up and carrying me to bed.

You lay down and start to doze off. I glaze at the clock at 11:30. I know how to end this perfect day. I reach over and start jacking you off. I use one hand to slide up and down your cock. I take my other hand and begin playing with your balls, moving them around the sacks that hold them and gently squeezing them. I start moving my other hand faster as you begin to grow. You are too big for one of my small hands so I begin to use both my hands. Sliding them up and down faster and faster.

Once you are nice and hard I get on top of you. Positioning one knee on each side of your legs. I gracefully slide your dick into my wet pussy, riding you slowly. I see your eyes roll back and your whole body goes to sleep but your cock inside me. I know how calming it is for you to be inside me. Once I know you are asleep I pick up speed. I use my legs to help myself rise up leaving only the tip of your dick in my pussy before using gravity to drop down hard taking your cock all the way inside me. I repeat going hard and fast and right as the clock strikes midnight I feel your cum fill me. The warmth overcomes me and makes me sleepy. I roll over making sure to keep your dick inside me and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the bed. Perfect day but i don't know if I'll be able to move tomorrow.