Trans Damsel Stories - The P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I'd be so relieved to be in a hotel room. I threw myself on my bed and relived the peril I just survived, proud of how I'd pulled off such a daring escape. I stripped out of my clothes and allowed myself to relax in the bed for a moment. I must have dozed off as the sky darkened outside into the evening. I had to decide whether or not I wanted to keep investigating. I knew the girl was in town, and I knew she was in danger. I also knew that if I wasn't careful, I would end up like her.

I needed more information on what was happening, and thankfully one of the town's only bars was just down the street from the hotel. I also needed a drink after my ordeal. I decided to show up in a leather jacket, with tight jeans, a white tank top, and my boots. With any luck, I'd be able to get some information from someone and get to the bottom of the mystery. It was a dingy looking dive bar. It was poorly lit, and if I'd had any sense I would have turned right around and walked back.

The bartender was about my age, though she'd aged a lot less gracefully, and looked like she was on the later end of her 30s. She barely acknowledged me when I sat down. Just like at the diner, I was greeted with stares from the other patrons. The bartender had a weary look about her, dressed in a black shirt and jeans, her frazzled brown hair and heavily bagged eyes made her look utterly worn out. I was surprised to hear her whisper to me as she poured me a glass of wine.

"I know why you're here." She moved about her business like nothing had happened.

As she picked up the cash I paid, she whispered again.

"Too many people watching, listening."

I tried to play it off like I hadn't heard anything. I sipped my drink and looked around the bar. There were pool tables, and darts, but no one seemed to be playing anything. The bar almost looked like a front for something else. I looked down at my receipt. There was a table number written on it. I thanked the bartender and rose from the barstool, finding the table in the corner, away from prying eyes. I sat back and sipped on my wine, trying to make sense of all the secrecy.

An unfamiliar woman emerged from the back of the bar. She was very average-looking and must have also been in her 30s. She had black hair and was dressed in black leggings with a grey t-shirt. She sat down across from me.

"You've pissed off a lot of people." She warned me.

"I figured that when I was tied to a chair in an abandoned office building." I responded.

"You know what they've done with the girl then?"

"I know she's in danger." The woman nodded in response to this.

"So are you." She observed.

"I just want to know what the hell is going on here!"

"We've all been asking ourselves that since they showed up."

"Who's they? What are you talking about?"

"It's a cult. They showed up years ago, slowly taking over everything in the town. They take people and brainwash them. They run everything here. You have no idea who's part of it and who's not. Everyone's afraid."

"So, this girl got taken by a cult? What are they going to do, sacrifice her?"

"Not exactly. There are rumors about them. They're into sex rituals. Real kinky stuff. They're trying to summon demons into the world or something with sex magic. It's also part of their brainwashing."

My mind flashed to images of them tormenting the poor girl I was after. Who knew what they were doing to her?

"Why haven't the police done anything?"

"They've been infiltrated too. The ones that aren't part of the cult are too afraid to investigate. It's too late for this town." She shook her head sadly.

"This is bad. I need to rescue this girl!"

"No. It's too late for her. It's best that you leave and tell whoever hired you what happened. Maybe they can bring in more firepower or do something, but there's nothing more you can do here. I have to go now." She looked both ways to make sure no one could see her, then quietly slipped out.

I was dumbstruck. Cults? Sex magic? Kidnappings? I was in over my head. I downed my glass of wine and ordered another one. Then another one. After a while, I stumbled out of the bar, my head spinning. It was reckless and stupid, but I needed to cope with the situation. Back at my room, I threw off my clothes, slipping out of my bra. I crawled into the bed in nothing but my panties, feeling the soft sheets against my skin.

I don't know how long I was asleep for, but it was still dark outside when I heard the lock on my door click. I was groggy and slow at first, but I was shocked into action by the sound of my door creaking open. I jumped to my feet, stumbling as I left my bed. The door came open, and four masked men in black stormed in. Before I could figure out my next move, they were on me. I swung wildly at the closest opponent, but I was too weak and dizzy to connect.

He grabbed me and threw me on the bed. All of a sudden, the four of them each grabbed a limb, pinning me down. I struggled mightily, but all four men were strong, and held me with powerful vice-like grips. It was hot. I couldn't move, and I was helpless. One of the men blindfolded me, and another gagged me. The four of them picked me up by my limbs, carrying me out of my room. No one could hear my muffled moans as I could hear what must have been a backdoor get opened. I felt the cold night air, and before long, I was thrown into what must have been a van.

I threw off my blindfold as fast as I could, trying to stumble to me knees, but the men wrestled me back down into the floor of the van. I was turned face down with my hands forced behind my back and handcuffed. I tried kicking with my wrists, but those were cuffed too. Then I felt a rope being used to hogtie me. I was helplessly hogtied on the floor, in nothing but my black panties. I struggled as much as I could, but it was useless. The blindfold was placed back over my eyes, and I could hear the van start.

The metal of the cuffs dug into my wrists and ankles. I could feel the engine humming through the floor. All I could do was moan softly as I was taken to whatever the destination was. I drooled a little through my gag, aroused at the feeling of bondage. I thought about my helplessness and being manhandled by powerful hands. I couldn't help it. I was starting to grow hard, but this caused a little discomfort as I was pressed facedown against the carpeted floor.

After what felt like a long drive, the van slowed to a halt. I was being thrown around, hitting my head against the door. My head was still spinning, but I was starting to sober up. I heard the door open, and I felt hands dragging me out of the van. I felt myself being carried over someone's shoulder, utterly helpless like a sack. It sounded like a garage door opening, I was carried in. My handcuffs were released, but before I could move, I was gripped by strong hands. My blindfold and gag were removed.

The figure before me was clad in dark robes, with a strange bird-like mask obscuring his eyes. His chin was smooth, and he was much taller than me. The men held my arms firmly, there was no getting away.

"What is this?" I demanded.

"This is where your story ends." The masked cultist said quietly.

The men forced me down to me knees. One of them yanked my wrists above my head, tying them together. The rope he used was long, and I could see him throw it through a hook on the ceiling. Another goon took the other end and yanked it, forcing me up to my feet.

"You already know too much, you nosy little detective. You just couldn't give up on the girl, could you?" He motioned to one of the goons who kidnapped me.

The man removed his mask, revealing the one who had helped me in the diner.

"I should have known! You set me up!" I accused him.

"I had no choice. They have my wife." He apologized.

"The thing you need to learn about this town is that we can reach everyone. No one is safe. The Family controls everything." The cultist explained.

"The Family?" I snorted. "What are you, the Mafia?"

He smacked me across the face. It smarted, but I still giggled at the joke.

"Gag her." He ordered, and my laughs turned into muffled moans as a gag was roughly shoved into my mouth.

"We'll be the ones with the last laugh." He turned to a corner of the room, fishing something out of a duffel bag.

I felt another pull on the rope, yanking me up by the wrists. Soon I was suspended from the ceiling. The other end of the rope was nailed down, leaving me suspended. Another goon came and tied my ankles together, and soon I was a helpless wriggling damsel. I struggled as much as I could, but I could only swing uselessly. I was filled with fear when he returned with the object from the bag. It was a bomb. There was a timer attached to it, set to 5 minutes. I started to scream through my gag, squirming and trying to free myself. It was in vain.

"It's a shame we have to get rid of you. You're a pretty one. I would have loved to use you in our rituals or try to turn you to our side." The cultist ran his hands over my body, taking care to squeeze my nipples with glee.

"But you've been too much of an annoyance. We can't risk you ruining everything for us, especially when we're so close to being able to achieve the summoning." He set the bomb down under my feet and started the timer.

As the clock started ticking, the men all left the room, leaving me alone in the garage. I heard the van start and drive away. I had to get out of there, but my ropes were firm. I was tightly bound. I couldn't yell for help through the gag, and I figured they'd brought me somewhere remote where no one would be around to hear me anyway. This was a dire situation to be in. I squirmed and struggled mightily but there was no way to get loose.

I hung limply as the seconds ticked down, giving myself only a moment to try to think of a plan. The idea hit me. I tried swinging my body, to see if anything would come loose. To my excitement, the nail keeping the other end of my rope down budged. I swung more and more, wriggling, and squirming like a pole-dancer, and I could see my efforts paying off. I wasn't sure if I could get loose in time, and I couldn't see how much time I had left.

After what felt like an eternity of swinging and struggling, I felt it. The nail came off and I was crashed down to the floor. Looking to my right, I saw the timer and panicked. There were only five seconds left. Moving my bound wrists, I yanked off the timer with just a second to spare. The bomb didn't go off. I sighed with immense relief. I was drenched in sweat from my struggles, and my almost naked body was cold against the floor.

I was still tied up, but I could move with my hands tied in front of me. Crawling like an inch work, I reached the nail, working to loosen the ropes. After some effort, I was able to get them undone, untying my feet with my newly freed hands. I stood up and explored the garage, but there was almost nothing in it. I suppose they wouldn't have left any furniture in a house they were expecting to blow up. I left and went into the house.

Like the garage, it was completely unfurnished. Walking past bare walls, I explored each room, finding nothing in any of them. I finally stopped in the living room, where I was puzzled to find boxes and a couple of suitcases. The boxes were full of manilla folders. I sat down on the floor to read through them. They were completely incriminating documents, listing all the deeds that this cult was engaged in. Even these had sections that were redacted with black markers, sections on rituals and brainwashing techniques. I supposed only the higher ups were supposed to know those.

I realized that they were hoping to destroy all the evidence in the explosion. Smart move on their part. The police would have written it all off as a gas leak and there'd be no more proof of any wrongdoings. I opened the suitcase to find that it was full of Sarah's belongings. Her clothes were bright and colorful, but also generally revealing. She also had an assortment of bikinis and lingerie. I couldn't find anything valuable, like a phone or a computer in either suitcase.

My panties were completely ruined. They'd been torn during my escape from the garage, and they were soaked in pre-cum from my arousal. I suppose that I had a suitcase full of clothes now. I slipped out of them, and dug through the suitcase, unfortunately Sarah was much smaller than me and it was hard to find something that fit. None of her bras could fit me, and I settled on a stretchy pink thong that just barely covered my genitals. I sighed as I felt my balls poking out.

Her clothes weren't much better. I found a bright yellow sundress with spaghetti straps on the top that I was able to squeeze my breasts into. It was so short it just barely covered my ass, and I felt like I'd be exposed quite easily. I didn't have any other choice for clothes as I had basically been kidnapped naked from my hotel bed, so I made do. Dressed in Sarah's clothes, I felt like was in my 20s again. I'm glad there weren't any mirrors as I felt like a complete slut in those clothes. Thankfully her sandals fit me. I suppose we both had small feet.

I looked out of the windows of the house. There was no sign of any neighbors. It must have been isolated on a hill. I had to figure out how to get out of there. I opened the door to the front and checked for any vehicles or anything they left behind. I couldn't find anything. To the left of the house, there was a shed. I checked inside and found nothing inside either. They'd done a good job of cleaning it out. All I could do was follow a dirt path down. It led deep into the woods. With no other choice, I followed the path.

The woods were dark and shrouded in mist. I heard the wind rustle against the leaves. I could hear birds chirping and insects creaking. I was trying hard not to get the dress caught in any twigs or branches. I remembered the detectives warning about the woods and tried my best to focus on getting back into town. I'd been walking a while when I heard the sound of a car driving by the road to the house. I ducked down as low as I could, hiding in the brushes. It continued without stopping.

They would know I'd escaped from the house soon. I kept feeling my sundress get pulled up by branches, exposing my panties. I stumbled my way through the path for what felt like ages. I was completely exhausted, and close to giving up hope, resigning myself to being lost in the woods. The dark morning fog didn't help. I had no choice but to continue along the path. I finally reached a clearing, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I eagerly walked into it.

There was a large mansion, almost completely surrounded by the woods. I couldn't see any cars parked anywhere or anyone walking around the outside. I had nowhere else to go but forward. I was suspicious, as I had no idea who I would find if I walked in the front door. I came in as quietly as I could, knowing that it would be easy to spot me in a yellow dress. I found an unlocked side door near a magnificent garden. Peeking in and seeing no one, I snuck in.

The inside of the mansion was ornate, decorated with paintings of aristocratic looking figures in fine clothes. There were statues everywhere, with antiques and weapons in display cases. I crept quietly through the hallways, looking for any signs of life. I'd been wandering for a while when I heard soft moans. Puzzled, I listened to each door, trying to figure out where the sounds were coming from. I heard it from a room and tried the door. It was unlocked. Slowly cracking open the door, I looked into the room and found Sarah.

She was naked, tied to a chair with some kind of headset over her eyes. She was gagged and moaning, struggling against the ropes binding her. I looked both ways then ran over. I pulled off the headset and removed the gag.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! We have to get out of here!" She said in a panicked voice.

"Your parents hired me to find you. I'm here to rescue you." I calmed her.

The ropes were easy to untie, and within seconds I was able to get her free.

"We need to hurry! They could come back at any time!" She warned.

I had so many questions for her, but they would have to wait until we were both free. I searched around the corridors and rooms to make sure no one was coming.

"Is that my dress?" She asked quizzically.

"It's a long story." I shrugged. "Come on, maybe we can find a car in the garage."

I took her by the hand, and we made our way through the corridors. I had a vague idea of where the garage would be, having seen it from the outside, but it was all the way on the other side of the mansion. We would have to traverse carefully. Sarah dutifully followed me as we snuck through. I was still exhausted from my trek through the wood and had to pause to catch my breath. I knelt to rest. When I turned to find Sarah, she was gone.

"Sarah? Where are you?" I called out.

I went back the way I came, frantically searching the rooms. Then I heard a breath behind me. I happened to be facing a mirror. I looked up to find Sarah behind me. She was holding a damp cloth. Before I could react, she had her arm around my neck, using her other hand to hold the cloth to my face. It smelled like chloroform. I struggled against her kicking against the wall, not even caring that my dress was completely exposing me.

Normally I'd be able to take on a petite 18-year-old naked blonde girl, but she'd had the element of surprise. She clung to me tightly, unrelentingly pressing the cloth to my face. My exhaustion didn't help. I couldn't help but breathe in the chloroform. I felt my legs give out from under me and everything turned black. I drifted out of consciousness shortly afterwards.

When I woke up, I was tied to a bed. I'd been stripped out of the dress and was only wearing the tiny pink thong. The bed was queen-sized, and I was stretched out spread-eagle, with silk ropes lashing me to the posts. There were two cultists in black robes standing by the bed, watching me.

"I'm impressed with you. You've proven to be resilient and adaptable as an adversary. It's clearly a sign that we aren't meant to kill you....at least not yet. You'd be a strong asset on our side, we're going to give you a chance to join us." One of them said.

"Fuck you! I'll never join your little cult!" I snarled back.

"I figured you'd say something like that. We have a little process to deal with that." He produced a headset with some kind of googles.

"Will it work on her? This one's ... different." The other cultist said, pointing at my cock.

"Oh, it certainly will. Maybe even better."

"What do you think you're doing with that? You're going to brainwash me? Like hell you will! That won't work! You son of a-mpf mpf mpf!" I protested before my mouth was shut with duct tape.

"Enough of her insults, don't you think?" The cultist said.

They pulled the covers over my body. I could feel the luxurious silk sheets against my skin.

"Comfortable? You'll be here a while. I'd love to stay and watch you break, but we have things to do."

I struggled against my bonds with all my might, but it was useless. I was held down tight, almost wrapped in silk. My spread-eagled body was starting to bead with sweat from arousal. The cultists placed the headset over my eyes and ears. The headphones were noise canceling, and I could see and hear nothing, only feeling the ropes around my wrists and ankles and the silk sheets over my body. Suddenly, the headset sprang to life.

I saw strange and colorful spirals in front of me, and the headphones blared with a ticking sound, like a metronome. Multiple voices began whispering all at once, almost impossible to understand. I could make out the word's "compliance", "slut", "obedience", and "reward" among the whispers. The spirals and colors shifted constantly; they were mesmerizing. I was falling into a trance, watching the display, and listening to the voices.