Trans Damsel Stories - The P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a hum emerge from the sound. I could even feel it. It was strangely stimulating. I felt it reverberate through my body like a vibration. It moved through me, leaving tingles of a pleasant sensation. It moved up and down my arms and legs, then came inward. I felt the tingling in my nipples, pressed against the soft silk. I felt it in every erogenous part of my body I could imagine, from my prostate to my balls to my penis.

I gasped as my penis grew erect, the feeling stimulating me into a deep and heavy arousal. I was drooling under my gag, my penis was almost bound down by my panties, threatening to break free. I don't know if anything had ever turned me on as much as the sensations of pleasure I was feeling. I was squirming with pleasure, trying to free my cock from my thong. I struggled with all my might, not against the ropes, but to release my cock from the panties.

I succeeded and felt my hard cock rub against the silk sheets. I knew I was dripping pre-cum in loads, but I didn't care. I heard the voices, become clearer, merging into one.

"Be a good slut."

"Compliance will be rewarded."

"Obedience and submission."

"Submit and you will orgasm."

An orgasm was all I wanted. I craved the release of cum. I was deeply tempted to submit. I felt my resistance melt away. I was so close. An orgasm was approaching, and I was ready to welcome it. Just as I was about to completely submit, I stopped myself. I realized what was happening. If I submitted and came, I would go down the path of losing control. They would win. I fought against the desire to cum, but the pleasure was overwhelming.

I started struggling again, but this time against the ropes. I wanted to break free and rip the headset off. But a large part of me also wanted to stay and cum. The act of struggling against the ropes turned me on even more. It was a struggle. I had to use all of my willpower to resist. Pleasure was washing over me, bombarding my senses. The voices were seductive, sultry, and sexy, tempting me over. I was helpless. I wanted to be a little slut. I wanted to obey and serve the master.

'No!" I tried to yell, but I was muffled by the gag and all I could muster was a soft moan.

This was going to be a long fight. My bare skin was covered in silk, the voices and the hums were assaulting me in every center of pleasure on my body. I was unbelievably horny, helpless, and struggling against the brainwashing. I couldn't stop myself from writhing in pleasure. I'm sure I lost control of my muscles, as I felt like the pleasure was stimulating me like electricity. I tried thrashing and shaking off the headset or headphones, but it wouldn't come off.

I closed my eyes to block out the colors and spirals, but they somehow shone through my eyelids. There was no escape. I would have to endure as long as I could. I had no sense of time, but I must have lay there for hours, battling the urge to submit and cum. I was rock-hard the whole time. When the headset was finally pulled off, I was a drooling, horny mess. I could feel the sheets were damp with sweat and pre-cum, maybe even drool.

I saw four cultists standing over me, having pulled the headsets off. The duct tape was roughly pulled from my mouth, stinging me. One of them pulled off the sheets and examined my body. With gloved hands he felt around my firmly erect penis, looking under my balls. I was so sensitive I don't' know why I didn't cum from just the touch alone. He looked up at the others.

"She did not submit."

The whole bedsheets were almost drenched in sweat, and I was ashamed of the massive pre-cum stains on the sheets around my waist. One of the cultists pulled down his hood and removed his mask.

"You are an impressive little detective. I've never seen anyone withstand the treatment as long as you have. Sarah only lasted 15 minutes, yet you were able to lie here for hours." He seemed to be a leader as the others gave him deference. I could still barely speak, as I was far gone with arousal. I just sputtered out moans in response.

"As you can see, it has a powerful effect. But your will is strong." He reached down and without warning, he grabbed my balls.

"That means your seed will be strong." He turned to the others. "Prepare her for the ritual!"

"Wha?" Was all I can muster to say.

"You will find out in due time." He assured me.

The leader left the room and was replaced by several more cultists. They each approached a different rope and untied me. I was too weak to resist much in any case and allowed myself to limply be carried out. Finally free of my restraints and having survived the brainwashing, I started to succumb to exhaustion, drifting in and out of consciousness. I flickered in and out as I was moved around the mansion. I drifted back into consciousness as I was led to a bathtub.

My panties were stripped off me and I was dunked in, fully submerged in ice cold water. That woke me up. My head was pulled back out of the water, and I gasped for air. I heard a cultist chant in something that must have been Latin. I was held firmly as the chants continued. I was then dunked in again and lifted up. They dunked me in three more times before I was pulled out of the tub, soaking wet. Cultists with towels patted me dry, and then I was picked up again to be carried off.

I started to see more and more cultists, possibly dozens. Men and women of all shapes and sizes. It seemed like I had an entourage following me. I was brought out into the garden, and into what looked like a shed, though it was made of stone and appeared ornate. Before I was brought in, four cultists came with ropes, each chanting something as they attached the ropes to my wrists and ankles. I was dragged inside, where I saw a stone slab with a small piece of red velvety fabric placed in the center.

"Let me go, you freaks! Stop!" I protested as I was placed on the slab.

The ropes attached to my limbs were stretched out, and soon I was tied down spread-eagle to the slab. I felt the fabric underneath me and watched as dozens of cultists started to surround me. I struggled against my bonds, but I was stretched out so tightly I could barely move. I felt exposed and utterly humiliated as my cock had shriveled up in the ice-cold water. Before I could hurl more insults at the cultists, I was gagged with a black cloth.

More and more people came in, and eventually the shed was full. There must have been at least 20, maybe even 30 cultists watching me. One of them spoke, his voice was loud and booming.

"As night falls, we must prepare you for the first stage of the ritual. You will remain here until the sun rises. Prepare for your cleansing, as you will be born anew."

He began chanting in Latin, and the cultists began to approach me. I was completely surrounded. Their hands were slick with some kind of oil. I thrashed against my restraints, trying to get away from whatever this was, but I was helpless. Then, with some signal they began to touch me. Dozens of hands, male and female, ran over me, reaching for sensitive areas. My nipples were caressed. My balls were tickled. My penis was brushed. Hands lifted me up and caressed my ass.

The oil seemed to have some effect, and I could feel the arousal grow. My cock started to grow hard as I felt hands rub against it. The firm strong hand of a man, the soft touch of a woman. It all started to turn me on immensely as I struggled in vain. The cult members were walking around me in a circle, all seeming to line up to pleasure me, rubbing oil into my skin, pinching my nipples, stroking my cock. The bondage holding me down turned me on even more.

After what felt like minutes of this, a command was given in Latin. All the men stood back, holding hands and chanting. Only the women remained, and they began pleasuring me with even more urgency. I gasped with pleasure, and before I knew it, I was on the edge. With my nipples being teased and my cock being stroked relentlessly, I could feel it coming. My breath quickened and I began to clench the ropes tying me down.

I moaned and thrashed when I came, losing control of my body. Cum spurted out of my cock like a fountain, shooting mostly onto the slab, though a good portion of it splashed onto me, dripping between my legs and onto my stomach. I writhed with ecstasy as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, feeling the ropes dig into my skin as I squirmed. It felt like it lasted for an eternity, as my cock burst to life in my captors' hands.

Finally, it was over, and I leaned back, sighing through my gag. As soon as it was clear that I was out of cum, the chanting stopped. Without a word, the cultists filed out silently, only the shuffling of robes could be heard as they slipped out. I was soon alone on the slab, tied up with a puddle of cum between my legs. I was slick with oil and pre-cum, helplessly bound spread-eagle. It would be a long wait until the sunrise.

I was satisfied by the orgasm I'd endured, as all the arousal I'd built up was released. I moaned softly under my gag. I was also humiliated and ashamed, lying in cum like a dirty slut. I pulled on my bonds, but it was useless, I was tied down tightly and firmly. My energy was completely drained out, like the orgasm had pulled it all out of me. I had no choice but to lay there. I tried to doze off, and despite being soaked in oil and cum, my exhaustion had taken enough of a toll that I could sleep.

I was visited by strange dreams. Memories of past cases and sexual encounters followed me. I awoke with a stir, still tied to the slab. I must have been out for a few hours, as it was still dark. I looked down at my naked body, still shiny with oil. I remembered the pleasure of all those hands moving over me. Despite my best efforts, I felt myself grow aroused. I struggled against the ropes, watching helplessly as my cock grew hard. All I could do was moan and squirm.

The weather was still dark and misty, but even through the fog I could tell that the Sun had finally risen. I heard footsteps approach and saw four robed figures approach the slab. I didn't resist I was untied and led out of the garden and back to the mansion. I meekly followed as I was brought to a bathroom. I knelt as they used buckets of soapy water to clean me, bristling against the cold. My arousal had made me compliant, as I was almost eager to see what sexual tortures were awaiting me.

When I was dried off with a towel, I was given what looked like a loincloth. It was a floss-like string with small translucent pieces of fabric on the front on the back end of it. I might as well have been naked with it on. I slipped it on like a belt. It barely covered my penis and my ass. I was then given a scarf-like piece of the same translucent fabric to wear as a top. I wrapped it around my breasts. My nipples were visible through it.

They led me to the basement. It was dark and damp, in contrast to the rest of the clean and well-lit manor. Dozens upon dozens of cultists were gathered. I could see the leader of the cultists, unmasked and in purple robes standing by what looked like a trap door. Sarah was kneeling by his side, dressed in the same things that I was wearing. There was a ledge over the trap door, with an x-shaped wooden frame on it. It was held up by a great chain that hung from the ceiling.

I started to snap out of the complacency that my arousal had brought about. I panicked and screamed, trying to escape. I didn't get far. I was surrounded by cultists, who easily grabbed me and subdued me. I was dragged over to the ledge, where I could see straps on the frame. I tried to fight back as I was pushed against the frame, kicking, and struggling before my wrists and ankles were firmly strapped down. I didn't care that the fabric on my loincloth was being kicked loose, exposing me as I struggled.

There was no escape. I was tied to the frame, held up over the ledge. The cult leader spoke.

"You will be the key to unlocking the gate. Our gods lie on the other end of this trap door. You will be the key to unlocking it." He had a booming voice, projecting around the whole basement.

"What, you'll sacrifice me? Use my blood to unlock it? You're crazy!" I yelled back.

"Your blood? No, it will be your seed!" He announced.

I screamed and squirmed in my restraints. The trap door was lifted by a winch, and I could see strange shapes drawn inside the pit covered by the trap door. There were all kinds of flowers and bowls of liquids in the pit. Cultists began chanting, stamping their feet, and pounding their chests as some of them came to adjust the chain holding up the frame. As they chanted, the frame holding me was lowered until I was partially suspended over the pit, at an incline. The flaps from my loincloth flung loose and my cock was exposed for all to see.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, not noticing how the fear made my voice quiver.

"I won't do anything. It will be Sarah here who has the pleasure of extracting your seed for the ritual."

As he said this, she rose from her knees and approached me.

"Sarah no! Snap out of this!"

She said nothing as she came closer. Her straight blond hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her bright green eyes seemed almost dull. I could see her brown nipples through the translucent fabric around her breasts. She was petite but incredibly beautiful, and sexy. I could see her perfectly trimmed pussy as her loincloth flapped, and I felt myself start to stir with arousal.

"Don't do this Sarah, please." I pleaded, quieter this time.

The cult leader removed a golden amulet from his neck and chanted some words in a strange, foul sounding language. The amulet began to glow an unnatural shade of purple. He threw it into the pit, and I watched in horror as the pit began to swirl with a mystical looking energy, turning into a portal. I gasped in shock, barely registering as Sarah began to play with my nipples. She tore off the fabric, exposing my breasts and began reaching up to suck on them.

My pleas gave way to moans of pleasure as she began teasing my cock with her hands. Those hands were so small, and my cock fit right into them. She expertly stroked me, causing me to grow rock hard. My spread-eagle bondage and the straps only turned me on even more. I shuddered as she brought her mouth down from my tits. I could feel her breath on my stomach as she moved down to my cock. I felt her wet tongue lean against my cock, filling me with pleasure.

I gasped as she gave me a blowjob. I locked eyes with her, and she gazed up at me seductively. She had been clearly brainwashed into a slut, but there must be some way to reach her.

"Sarah, think about what you're doing, oh Sarah!" My attempts to reason with her gave way to gibberish as she pleasured me relentlessly.

I could feel an orgasm come close. Sarah's head moved with greater speed, and my cock throbbed heavily in her mouth. Her tongue, and her lips were too much to resist. She relinquished my cock from her mouth, and she began stroking me again. My dick was wet with her saliva, and I felt her hand glide as she stroked me. I felt her make her grip firmer, and before long I was on the edge. I screamed and gasped as I came.

Huge loads of cum squirted out of me, and I lost control of my muscles. I shook and shivered, gasping, and moaning the whole time as my cock pumped out loads of semen into the portal. I hung my head in defeat. The portal changed color from purple to blue, and I could hear warped distorted sounds stirring from the other side of it.

"Sarah.... Your parents wanted me to find you Sarah. You can come back to the light." I was able to squeak out before weakness overtook me.

This seemed to have an effect on her. I watched her shake her head, and it almost seemed as if a light returned to her eyes. No one else seemed to notice this as the cultists were transfixed on the portal. The leader was ecstatic with his victory.

"Now we must feed you to the gods! Your seed is strong! They've tasted it and they want to cross into our realm for more! If they get anyone other than you, they won't come! Prepare to lower her in!" He was laughing maniacally.

The chain holding my frame was pulled. I was raised off the ledge completely and soon I was dangling over the portal. A quick push and I would have fallen right in. As this happened, Sarah had returned to the cult leader's side, appearing the dutiful slave he though she was. Time was short. Just as I was about to be dropped in, she surprised the leader and pushed him into the portal. He tumbled through, screaming the whole way.

We could hear him screaming from the other side, his cries growing hoarse as the unknown horrors there attacked him. Suddenly, his amulet was thrown back out of the portal, clattering on the floor. Then it shut. I sighed in relief, though I was still tied to the frame suspended over the pit. Witnessing their leader dying seemed to have an effect, and most of the cultists seemed to look confused, like they'd been lifted from a spell. I was lowered back to the ledge and released from the straps.

Quickly, I ran to Sarah and thanked her profusely.

"You saved me, and quite probably the world!" I exclaimed.

"And you saved me." She responded quietly.

We left the basement to find that the skies outside the mansion were finally clear with blue skies and the bright yellow Sun. The former cultists were milling around, and an excited chatter filled the air. I took Sarah by the hand out to the front of the mansion, and we sat on the steps, still wearing our ridiculous loincloths. We kissed passionately, grateful to be alive.

"Come on Sarah, we have a long drive back to the city."

I held her hand and together we walked into town under rays of sunshine.