Trans Damsel Stories: The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mask?" I asked with a smile.

"Didn't think to bring a spare one." She said sheepishly. "Come on, we have a city to save."

Her black motorcycle was heavily modified and looked sleek. I was excited to ride on it with her, I knew it would be a thrill. She mounted the leather seat and turned on the ignition. Stepping in behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling the comfortable leather under my bikini-clad bottom. We took off, zipping through the woods, going at incredibly fast speeds. The ride was bumpy, but we were at the dead-end road where I'd parked my car before long.

I watched as we rode past it, letting my worries about having to come back for it up slip by. There were more pressing concerns. Our ride through the highway into the city was twice as fast as my drive out of it. Weaving through traffic was exhilarating. I noticed the back flap of Ninja Girl's leotard flip up and I could see her bare ass pressing close to my cock. I gripped her tightly, feeling a rush of adrenaline. Before I knew it, we were inside the city limits.

Streetlights and buildings zipped past us in blurs of light. Within minutes we were downtown, not far from where the hotel where I started this adventure at had been. We parked as close to the lab as we could get without getting noticed and planned our infiltration.

"Come with me, I know how we can get in." Ninja Girl said quietly.

She led me into a nearby building that was abandoned. Slipping in through an open window, we climbed up the stairs until we reached the rooftop. The climb was exhausting, and I had to stop to catch my breath. From the files we found at the warehouse we knew the lab was on the seventh floor, which was conveniently across from the rooftop we were at. Ninja Girl scanned the floor before pointing.

"There! That window's open. Makes getting in a little easier." She explained.

She had brought the backpack from earlier with her and produced what looked like a gun. It had a suction based grappling hook attached to it.

"You want me to go with you on that?" I asked reluctantly.

I could see how high up we were, and I could feel adrenaline coursing through me. It would be a long way down if we failed.

"Just relax. Hold on to me." She reassured me.

She aimed the gun at the building and fired. The rope flew out with a loud swishing sound. I heard it connect on the other side, hitting a spot just above the open window. I grabbed onto her waist. I heard a click as she pressed a trigger, and in an instant, we were flying through the air. In a seamless motion she brought us both into the building, holding me tight.

"Good job." She whispered.

We had arrived in what looked like a corporate office with rows of desks and cubicles. We found a sign for the lab and snuck our way out of the office. The lab was patrolled by two armed guards, dressed in black tactical looking clothes. We knew we were in the right place. Staying out of sight, Ninja Girl motioned for me to stay still. In a blink, she had been able to knock out both of them in fluid catlike motions. I was impressed. I kept my head low, following her through the entrance.

There didn't seem to be anything especially remarkable about the lab, other than the armed security. Quietly exploring it, we found the empty offices.

"You think we were too late?" I asked as quietly as I could.

"I hope not. We'd be right at ground zero if they were ready to use the weapon." She whispered back.

The lights were off in the lab, and it was hard to see in the dark. Straining, I could see a faint source of light.

"That way." I said, pointing at the light.

We turned the corner and saw a row of offices. Only one had a light on. I followed Ninja Girl towards it. Inside, a scientist in a lab coat was typing away at a computer. We knew what to do. Ninja Girl burst into the room, producing a knife, and holding it to the scientist's throat. He was a wiry man in his 30s, and he wore thick horned rim glasses. I decided to join in on the fun, placing my foot on his desk, and letting his eyes drift towards my body.

"Where's the weapon?" Ninja Girl growled at him.

Stammering out syllables that could barely be understood as words, the scientist pointed to a room across the hall.

"Thank you for your cooperation." She quipped, knocking him out with a quick blow.

The room holding the bioweapon was filled with test-tubes and beakers. Hazmat symbols were painted on just about everything.

"This must be the delivery system they'll use." Ninja Girl observed, motioning to what looked like a bomb.

"We got here just in time." I sighed with relief. "Let's blow this shit to hell."

She nodded at me, leading me out of the room. She pulled out what looked like a grenade of some kind from her bag. I think it was some kind of flashbang. She yanked a pin off of the grenade and tossed it in through the door, then shut it firmly behind her. We waited for a second, then heard a large bang. I smelled smoke and fire. The sprinklers suddenly sprang too life, spraying water down into the lab. We'd successfully sabotaged the weapon.

"We have to move! They'll know we're here." Ninja Girl took me by the hand.

We sprinted as fast as we could, running back to the window we'd come in through. Unfortunately, the way was blocked by armed guards.

"Wait here!" She ordered as she went to fight the guards.

I could hear gunshots and smell gunpowder as she worked through them. I was soaking wet from the sprinklers, kneeling by a cubicle as Ninja Girl battled the henchmen. I heard footsteps approaching from the labs, there must have been a staircase on that side. The sprinklers stopped abruptly.

"Ninja Girl!" I yelled.

She acknowledged me, and took down the last guard, throwing him out the window. Before we could do anything, more guards ran into the room. Instead of guns, they were armed with something that looked like cattle prods.

"Go! I'll hold them off." She told me.

I ran out of the office and found myself in a hallway. Leaving the sound of fighting behind me, I ran as fast as I could. I tried to find a fire exit so I could find a stairwell. I figured I could finally call the police and get some back up for Ninja Girl once I got out of there. The place was like a maze, leading to dead-end after dead-end. I had to stop to catch my breath, bending over and panting.

"I like the new outfit." A familiar voice rang out.

I looked up to see the turncoat agent. She was dressed in shiny black leather hot pants, with a shiny tank top striped with black and gold. Her black leather boots ran all the way up to her knees. She threw her leather jacket to the floor and approached me.

"You seem to be the one problem that just won't go away. I'm impressed. But I'm also getting annoyed with you. You slutty reporter, you just don't know when to quit, do you?" She said to me with just a hint of frustration in her voice.

I had some training in fighting and I knew I could hold my own against most back-alley thugs. I knew straight away she'd be a tough opponent. I just had to hold her off until Ninja Girl could help me. I also wanted to get even with her.

"You evil bitch! We've already thwarted your plan!" I shouted.

"Not quite. We've got other cards to play." She said mysteriously.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

She just smirked in response. The whole time she inched towards me. I saw an opening to strike and lunged at her with a round house kick. With lightning-fast reflexes, she grabbed my leg and yanked hard, sending me onto my back. The floor was still wet from the sprinklers, and I fell onto soaked carpet. She started to crawl on top of me, but I sent her back with a powerful kick. I started to pull myself up, to my feet but she was much quicker.

When I was on my knees, she tackled me back down. She pinned my arms together behind me back, pushing my face into the carpet. I felt like she was trying to drown me. I started kicking wildly, almost like a horse, but was unable to connect. I managed to force her off me, gasping. Before I could do anything else, she was on me again. This time, she crawled on top of me pinning be down with a iron grip around my wrists. Her knees held me to the carpet, and I couldn't move.

She was much stronger than me and clearly had me defeated. I tried to fight her off, but she just lifted me like a ragdoll. I felt her arm close around my neck, choking me out. I fought as hard as I could, but I quickly felt my eyes go black as I was choked into unconsciousness. I don't know how long I was out, and I was dizzy when I woke up. The room was well lit. I tried to move to figure out more about my surroundings but found that I couldn't.

I was strapped down to what looked like a medical examination table. The table was soft, cushioned, and covered with a sheet. A towel was placed under my bikini bottom. My boots and gloves were missing, and my bare wrists and ankles were held down with black restraints. There were straps around my thighs, spreading them wide open. I could feel myself growing aroused from the bondage and knew that struggling would only turn me on more. I still tested my restraints, but there was no escape.

My tormenter came into the room, her face twisted wide with a sadistic smile.

"It's over! We've sabotaged your weapons. We stopped your plan!" I taunted.

"It's true you destroyed most of the sample, and all of what we needed to constitute the weapon." She allowed.

"But you didn't get all of it." She produced a corked vial and placed it on a counter by the table I was strapped to.

My heart sank a little at this news, but I still felt like we struck a blow to their plan.

"Well, you have nothing to mix it with! I read your files; I know your weapon is useless!" I said defiantly.

"Now we've lost that specific compound, but in our research, we found something else that would work to activate it. Something we have easy access to..." She smiled.

"What is it?" I demanded.

"Cum. And for this specific sample, your cum." She laughed evilly.

"No! You can't do this!" I protested.

"Oh, I certainly can. I just need to add a good-sized semen sample to the solution, and with a good stir...voila! I'll have a potent weapon. We'll be able to use it in the planned attacks and those precious liberties you love so much will disappear." She monologued.

"You crazy bitch! You'll pay for this!" I roared.

"As our lucky guest, you'll be the first victim! When the weapon is ready, we'll test it on you! A small amount smeared on that delicious skin of yours will be enough to kill someone ten times your size. The delicious irony of being killed by your own cum! I'm looking forward to doing the job myself." She lost control of herself, laughing at my predicament.

"You won't get any cum from me! You won't have enough time to make me cum! Not with Ninja Girl out there, she'll stop you!"

"Oh no my dear, I won't be the one milking you. I don't want to waste a single drop. I've got a lovely contraption to handle that for me." She opened a cabinet, turning away from me. I could see a golden stringed thong peak out from her hot pants as she turned away from me.

I shuddered as she pulled out what looked like a sex toy resembling a pump. She placed it on the counter and attached it to a vial using a tube. I felt a stir of anticipation as I imagined how it would feel on my cock.

"I forgot you'd been out a while.... Ninja Girl is being to be well attended to. Observe!" She clapped her hands.

The door swung open, and the guards wheeled in Ninja Girl. She was chained to what looked like a stock, only she was standing straight upright instead of being bent over. Her neck, and wrists were trapped in the stock and her legs were clamped wide apart. She was chained to a wheeled platform. She had a large ball gag in her mouth, drool was collecting on it and dripping down from her lips. She was unmasked, and I was surprised by how young she looked.

She seemed college aged and may not have even been twenty. She was still stunningly beautiful, and her fierce, defiant eyes gave her an age beyond her years. Her costume was torn, and her six pack abs were visible along with her exposed nipples. The fabric on her costume was tucked back into the remains of her sash, and the fabric between her legs were pulled to the side, revealing her hairless pussy. She was struggling hard against her restraints, but it was no use.

On the platform beneath her was a mechanical dildo, that was violently penetrating her and one of the guards was holding a vibrator. With a nod from your captor, he resumed pleasuring her with the vibrator.

"Aah the great vigilante. Terror of the criminal underworld. Look at you now. I've heard that the guards have been enjoying their time with you. Orgasm after orgasm, you lucky little slut." She turned to the guards. "Take her away!"

They wheeled Ninja Girl out of the room and left me alone with my torturer.

"You'll pay for this! I swear!" I was enraged and defiant.

I thrashed hard against my straps, trying as hard as I could to break out so I could attack her. I jerked my head forward, almost as if I was trying to bite her. She was amused by my frustration. She pushed me back against the table, and sat on my stomach, pinning me down with her superior strength. She brought her crotch up close to my face and reached down to unbutton her hot pants. Slipping them off, she had her golden string thong that might as well have been floss in my face.

"I want you to take a good look at this pussy. It'll be the last one you ever see." She got off the table, making sure to brush her ass against my cock as she jumped back to her feet.

I tried to stop her from untying the string on my bikini bottom, thrashing as much as I could but she was able to remove it. Undoing first the left string, then the right string. My cock flopped out, exposed, and starting to grow with arousal. She yanked the bottoms away, leaving me to sit naked on the towel.

"Now to prepare you for your final orgasm."

She produced what looked like a wet cloth and ran it over my groin. It was cold at first, but it felt good. She ran it over my cock then my balls, finally dabbing my anus with it. I couldn't stop myself from gasping at the strange sensations. She then produced a bottle with a strange clear liquid. It had a syrupy looking texture, and she let it drip onto my cock, before giving the bottle a squeeze and sending more liquid down.

"This liquid will increase the intensity of your sensations. It will make the pleasure of this device irresistible."

She rubbed it all over my cock and balls, filling me with a deep pleasure. I felt myself drool in arousal and let out a soft moan. I was too turned on to resist. The feeling of her hands reminded me of how she'd tortured me at the warehouse and made my cock pop up into a firm erection.

"Stop...please..." I weakly pleaded as my breath quickened.

She ignored me and pulled the device off the counter. She stroked my cock, clearly enjoying how it felt in her hand. She masturbated me for a while, before placing the device on me. Soaked in arousing liquids, my dick slid right into the device. She pressed a button, and I instantly felt a strong sucking sensation. I was a drooling, gibbering mess. The pleasure was unlike anything I'd felt before, feeling like I was having sex and being blown all at once. I writhed and moaned like a slut.

My tormenter started fingering herself, watching me squirm with ecstasy. She then forced the same two fingers she'd been masturbating with into my mouth. The taste and smell of her pussy only added to my excitement, and I felt dirty for being so turned on by it. She kept masturbating as the machine did its work, clearly growing aroused by my gasps and moans. She produced a vibrator from one of the shelves and stuck it in her panties, pressing it deep against her clit.

I heard it buzz to life as the machine sucked me to the point of ecstasy. I tried my best to resist, but I couldn't hold back the inevitable. I could feel an orgasm on the horizon, bringing me to the edge. I had no control over my movements. My legs were quivering and shaking in ecstasy. The device couldn't have been on my cock for more than a few minutes, but it already had me drenched in sweat and moaning in pleasure.

The orgasm that came. I shook violently and almost lost consciousness. Cum pumped out of me as I screamed at the top of my lungs. My head rolled back, and I felt the muscles in my cock shoot endless streams of cum. I filled up more than half the vial with my first load, and before a thought could enter my head, I shot another load. By the time I was sucked dry, the vial was almost completely filled up. With its purpose fulfilled, the machine stopped, clinging to my dick.

My tormenter was in the throes of an orgasm herself, gasping and moaning with pleasure. Satisfied, she turned off the vibrator and put it away.

"My, my, my. You never fail to disappoint." She taunted.

She lifted the device from my penis, leaving me naked. The towel under my ass was completely soaked with the liquids I'd been drenched in. My adrenaline subsided as I recovered from my orgasm. I was completely drained of cum and energy. I watched helplessly as she detached the vial of my cum from the device and examined it, smiling. I was embarrassed that I'd been able to fill up an entire vial with semen.

Some of my strength came back and I started to test my bonds. She poured the semen into the mixture containing the bioweapon and began mixing the substances. They combined and began to start bubbling. I started struggling with the limited reserves of my strength, knowing what was about to happen. My enemy was savoring her final victory. Satisfied with the concoction she made, she took a brush and dipped it deep into the vial. A generous amount of it was absorbed into the brush.

"Now for your final defeat. This will be enough to end you." She warned, her voice turning cold.

"No stop! Please! HELP! HELP!" I screamed futilely.

She came closer to me with the brush. I struggled mightily, but I knew it was all over. I closed my eyes to await the final literal brush with death. Just before it reached my skin, the door flunk open. It was Ninja Girl. Her costume was so torn she might as well have been naked. She was covered in red marks, indicating that she'd been whipped. With lightning quick attacks, she kicked the brush out of the turncoat agent's hand, sending it clattering to the floor.

"One of your goons let me out of the restraints so he could fuck me. It was the last mistake he ever made." She said, her face filled with rage.

Strapped down, I watched as the two skilled fighters battled in front of me. It was sexy to watch, and I felt hope fill me as Ninja Girl fought. I tried to squirm out of the restraints to see if I could help Ninja Girl but all I could do was watch. To my dismay, the older and more experienced agent started to get the upper hand, wrestling her, and pinning her to the wall. Ninja Girl struggled with all her might, but her bare body was pressed down helplessly.

"I'm going to pour this vial all over you. You're going to die Ninja Girl!" The evil agent gleefully giggled with a deranged smile.

She picked up the vial and brought it over Ninja Girl's head, just as she was about to pour it all over her, Ninja Girl was able to slip out of her grasp, snatching the vial and breaking it over the villain's head. The villainess's beautiful features were deformed by such a heavy concentration of the liquid, it covered her completely, causing her to fall over as a smoking wreck.

"Ew, what was in that thing?" Ninja Girl asked.

"You don't need to know." I answered sheepishly.

She undid the straps and helped me stagger out of the room, leaving the villains' disfigured corpse in the room. I saw that all the guards had been knocked out when we left, limping to the elevator. We took it all the way down and ran into a sea of flashing blue and red sirens.