Trans Damsel Stories: The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took the time to call the police before going on my rampage." Ninja Girl explained.

The police let us walk past the line of SWAT operatives. I supposed they figured that since we were half naked and dressed like ninjas that we were the ones who'd made the call. We breathed a sigh of relief with the end of the ordeal.

"I need to get back home. I have class tomorrow. Ugh, I live way out in the suburbs." Ninja Girl sighed.

"You know, you could come to my place for the night. I'm not too far from here." I offered before leaning into whisper. "And I could use some companionship after tonight."

"I'm surprised you still have it in you. And incredibly impressed." She winked.

"Now, just how am I going to explain this to my editor?"

We laughed and walked hand in hand through the city streets, enjoying the bright lights around us. I never felt more alive.