Trans Damsel Stories - The Superhero

Story Info
A superheroine searches for a missing colleague.
6k words
4.2
3.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really inspired by a video that's impossible find anymore where Sadie Holmes is a superhero who's captured by robot tentacles, and I really wanted to have a story with that idea. It's been a while since I've published a story, but I hope to get back in the swing of writing these. Please enjoy this story!

I was so relieved that the semester was over. I was lounging around in my off-campus apartment, wearing just a loose t-shirt and comfortable white cotton panties. After months of hard classes and dangerous missions, it was time to relax. I brushed back my straight blonde hair and sighed with relief. With my last paper turned in, all I had to do was doze off. I was looking forward to the winter break, with parties and the relief from schoolwork that it would bring. I hadn't had to fight a single criminal or villain in a couple of weeks.

I'd been napping for a while when I was woken up by the familiar ring of the communicator. I sighed in frustration; I must have known I wouldn't be allowed to rest for long. I threw off my t-shirt and squeezed into the white crop-top that was part of my costume, slipping on my bright red cape. It was emblazoned with a lightning bolt, which was my symbol. I didn't even bother with putting on my skirt, as my bottom half wouldn't be visible on the communicator.

I clicked on the communicator, standing in front of my TV. It lit up with the face of the Colonel, in his dress uniform, adorned with ribbons from countless numbers of black ops missions.

"Good evening, sir." I greeted him.

"Good evening, Electron Girl. I'm sorry to disturb you during your break from school, but it's vital. We need you to report to the base as soon as possible." He replied apologetically.

"Got it!" I said back.

The screen clicked off and I stripped out of my white panties, revealing my large cock with a shock of well-trimmed hair. I found my short red skirt, with my matching pair of red briefs, slipping them on. I admired myself in the mirror as I slipped on my red boots. I left my house through the back door, making sure no one was looking. With a great leap, I took off from the backyard, admiring the city lights below me as I flew through the air.

The League controlled a secret base just outside of the city limits. I was greeted by armed guards, who accepted my biometrics. I moved through the corridors as fast as I could, politely greeting the heroes, military personnel, and agents assigned to the League. I found the Colonel in his office. He was a tall, grey-haired Marine, with a face roughly contoured with the scars of a dozen battles.

"Thank you for coming Electron Girl. There's been an urgent situation." He informed me.

"No problem, sir, how can I help?"

"We've lost contact with Nova Woman. She went missing while investigating suspected extraterrestrial activity." I'd only briefly met Nova Woman before, knowing her primarily by reputation.

"That's not good. What can you tell me about where she was?"

"We suspected that alien infiltrators had taken over a secret base. We were getting strange power readings from the area the base was in and decided that it was time for the League to investigate."

"When did Nova Woman go missing?"

"Two days ago. The protocol for missing heroes kicked in yesterday. We're reaching out to you as you're the most powerful asset we have in the area."

"I'll get on this as fast as possible." I promised.

The Colonel handed me a manilla folder with all the briefing notes. I snuck away to a small office to study the details. This was concerning. Nova Woman was known to be immensely powerful and experienced. She'd taken down horrific monsters and super-powered villains before. What could have gotten the better of her?

My body was petite, firm, and well-toned. My tits were small but round and perky, with a small but firm and round ass to boot. Criminals were often shocked at how much power my short, small body could generate. I was still new to the League, having only been in for a year. Still, I was one of the strongest and fastest League members, being as strong as some of its most powerful members.

It was deep in the desert, having once been used for scientific experimentation by the government but had since been abandoned with a minimal security presence. The base was overwhelmed by an unknown force several days ago, and there was evidence to suggest that the weapons were alien in origin. It was going to be dangerous, but I was confident. I left the League outpost and found a small clearing to make the jump from. With a powerful push, I leapt into the night sky.

It wasn't technically flying, but to anyone watching I might as well have been. I could leap enormous distances, and had perfected this to an art, moving aerodynamically through the wind. I love the way my cape flowed when I did this. It took me two leaps to reach the base in the desert. I looked around for sentries or cameras but found nothing. Only metal gates blocked my way in, but I was able to wrench them open easily.

The base was mostly built underground, like a bunker. The metal door in was locked with a keypad to the side. I used a code given to me in my briefing, preparing myself to wrench open the door in case the code failed. To my pleasant surprise, the door unlocked and opened. The interior was well-lit with white panels and corridors, reflecting the white light. It looked clinical, like a hospital. I walked through, not caring that my boots made heavy footsteps.

The whole base appeared empty and abandoned, I wandered for several minutes wondering of I was too late. Maybe the aliens had taken Nova Woman and left, going back to their spaceship or some other lair. The base had been used to research force field technologies, and I wondered if the aliens had just launched a 'smash and grab' mission to steal whatever technology was there. It was eerie and quiet. The only sound I could hear was my own footsteps.

I was in a large, mostly empty room, with strange computers and screens lining the walls. I felt something was wrong. There was a strange air about the place, and something felt like a hum in the background. I couldn't quite place what it was, but I felt off. Suddenly, I heard mechanical whirring sounds, and I could see large chunks of metal and cable move around the room. I whirled around, trying to figure out what was happening.

A metal tentacle emerged from a ceiling panel, reaching for me with alarming speed. I swatted the first one away, batting at it with my superpowered fists. It dodged me expertly, with alarming speed. Then another one came to join it, also appearing from the ceiling. I fought that one too, realizing that each one was trying to grab a different arm. Before I could jump off the ground and punch through the ceiling, a third one came up from the floor, and grabbed my right ankle.

I was surprised at how strong it was. I yanked with all my might, trying to shake it loose, but it wouldn't budge. Then while I was distracted, a ceiling tentacle was able to grab my left arm, holding it in a vice-like grip. I fought with all my might against it, but I couldn't break free. A fourth one appeared and grabbed my other ankle, and before I knew it, my right arm was imprisoned too. They wrapped around my limbs, holding me firmly.

I fought as hard as I could, but there was no breaking free, they were stronger than me. While I thrashed and struggled and squirmed, the tentacles lifted me off the ground, sending my skirt open to reveal my panties. I was soon held in suspension, spreadeagle, and being spun around. I grunted and groaned with exertion, feeling my muscles strain from the fight. I was quickly tiring myself out, straining against the cold metal on my wrists.

I barely noticed a fifth tentacle emerge from the ceiling. I was too busy with the ones on my limbs. I briefly glanced up to see a tentacle stop right in front of my face. To my surprise it sprayed me with a mist. The mist was cold against my face, and I was caught so off-guard I couldn't stop myself from breathing in. I felt myself slowly lose strength as my vision faded. I faded out of consciousness slowly, trying to move while everything faded to black.

I was dizzy when I woke up, and I felt like everything was spinning. I shook my head, realizing that I actually was spinning. I was slowly rotating, feeling like a rotisserie. I looked down and saw my hands and feet were encased in some kind of metal restraints. I was suspended in a blue holographic cone, with my hands and feet held by some invisible chain. It must have been made from magnets or some kind of electricity. My skirt, my boots, and my cape were all missing, leaving me in my crop top and panties.

I couldn't break out of my bonds, either I'd been weakened by the mist, or the restraints were made of something stronger than me. Or both. I was in some kind of lab, bathed in a white light that reflected off the white-paneled walls. There were all kinds of machines and consoles, humming with strange noises.

"Show yourself!" I demanded, not sure if there was anyone around to hear me.

The only sound I could hear was the hum of the machines. I struggled against the restraints, dismayed at how I couldn't break free. I'd never been successfully captured before, and my mind spun through the protocols. I wasn't sure if anyone could torture me, at least not physically. Blows from enemies barely hurt more than a dull pain that quickly subsided. My other senses worked just fine, but for whatever reason, my pain tolerance had grown with my strength.

I felt exposed, chained in my bare feet and panties. I was utterly trapped with no hope of escape. A speaker from the corner of the room suddenly blared to life, taunting me with the voice of an unfamiliar woman.

"So, the little fly got caught in the web! The trap worked perfectly, my little superhero." The voice crowed.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Why are you on Earth?" I demanded to know.

"Oh, my little super-slut. I'll be asking the questions here, not you. We have a little something to bring about your compliance." The voice said.

Before I could respond, the room was filled with gas. I struggled to break out, trying to hold my breath as long as I could, but before long I had no choice but to breathe. It smelled sweet, and strangely sticky in my nose and lungs. I coughed, trying to expel whatever it was from my lungs. Almost as soon as I breathed it in, I could feel something happening. The chemicals were making me feel strange...It was turning me on!

I watched in horror as my body started to writhe in ecstasy. I tried to fight it, but I couldn't help as I moaned and gasped. Drool was slipping out of my lips, and I was growing rock hard. The bulge in my panties grew harder and harder, and my struggles were more to grab at my cock instead of trying to free myself.

"What....is.... this...." I gasped out.

"You've been exposed to a new type of truth serum. Truthful answers to my questions will be rewarded with pleasure."

"No..." I protested weakly, knowing it was a lie.

By the time the cloud of gas faded from the room, I was a quivering mess. My body twitched and jerked erratically, and I was eager for pleasure. I would have done anything to touch my cock.

"Why did you come to the base?" The voice asked.

I tried as hard as I could to fight it, refusing to answer. I tried to hold my silence, but the pleasure was becoming irresistible. I fought the temptation, refusing to speak, but eventually the words spilled out of me.

"To.... find.... Nova.... Woman." I gasped out in between moans.

My gasps turned into screams as I felt sexual pleasure roll through me like electrical pulses. I felt tingling on my nipples, on my cock, and even in my prostate as I was assailed by feelings of pleasure in all my erogenous zones.

"Hmm.... So, it took about two days for you to show up, which tells me how long it takes for missing assets to trigger search and rescue missions. That'll give us plenty of time to play with you."

I was almost catatonic with the pleasure that was rolling through me. I wanted to ride it all the way to an orgasm, not caring that I would be leaving a mess in my panties. I came closer and closer, but when I was on the edge, the feeling subsided.

"Oh, my silly little heroine. You won't get to cum that easily, you'll have to earn that."

I groaned in frustration. I could barely control myself, drooling like a sloppy little whore. I tried my best to snap out of it, but the arousal remained.

"One of the finest heroes of Earth, a drooling little slut. I can't believe this is what you have to offer. Our invasion will be that much easier."

"Invasion?" I started to regain some semblance of control over my senses.

I was now determined to resist and not give in again. Of course, that would be more easily said than done.

"Oh yes, you'll be the first in our collection. Which brings me to my next question, how many heroes are there in this sector of the League?"

I was filled with an uncontrollable urge to tell her. Every fiber of my being wanted me to speak, to be filled with that same pleasure again. It would have been so rewarding to talk. The tingling arousal surged through my body like electricity, almost compelling me to talk. I fought hard, and my words came out as incomprehensible gibberish. My face gritted with determination as I battled my arousal and my bondage.

"Hmm, you're trying to resist...How noble."

"I'll.... Never.... Talk!" I declared.

My cock was bursting with arousal, I don't know if I'd ever been that turned on before.

"How many heroes are there? Where are your military forces deployed? What are your powers and weaknesses? Who are you?" Each of the staccato-like questions caused its own wave of arousal.

I was helpless to the arousal, I had no choice but to start speaking, whispering the beginnings of each answer. I would feel the pleasure surge as I started, but then I would stop myself, causing the pleasure to suddenly stop. It was torture. The temptation was so strong, but I was able to hold out. The arousal was so strong, it sent my eyes rolling back as I shook. I lost control and felt my vision fade to black. I lost consciousness in a state of frustration.

I felt cold when I regained my consciousness. I looked down to see my top was missing, and my breasts were beaded with perspiration. I was naked except for my panties, feeling utterly strapped down and unable to move. To my surprise, there were no visible restraints, but I couldn't move. It felt like I was glued down or held down by some invisible force. I was against a cushioned table, tilted upright. I looked around me, trying to figure out what kind of room I was being held in.

To my surprise, I could see out of a window. To my horror, I was looking out into space. The Earth was beautiful, a bright blue disc with clouds and landmasses. I was on the alien ship. I tried to struggle, but the invisible force pinning me down was far too strong to allow me any kind of movement. I heard a whoosh as a mechanical door opened, and strained to move my head to see who had come in. To my surprise, it was a humanoid woman.

Her skin was tinted a strange shade of green, and she had long blue hair. Her eyes were a strong shade of yellow and she wore what looked like a silver bikini.

"I'm impressed you held out against our questioning." She quietly noted.

"Who are you? What do you want with Earth?" I demanded.

"I suppose I owe you that much. Since Earth is about to join our empire, you'll know soon enough."

"Empire? What are you talking about?"

"Our empire spans across the galaxy and includes many races. Your Nova Woman's species is one of our subject races, along with other members of your League." I didn't know that Nova Woman was an alien, but there were many members of the League with extra-terrestrial origins.

"You're coming to conquer us?"

"Yes. Though I feel confident that it will be a rather one-sided conflict. Assuming your planet doesn't surrender as soon as we reveal ourselves. We've been watching your planet for decades now, infiltrating and weakening it, dividing your nations against each other. Your planet will fall like a house of cards."

"We'll fight you! We'll never surrender! I'll resist you!"

"It doesn't matter what you do. You have something we want."

"What's that?"

"Your super-sperm!" She laughed evilly.

I was shocked. I tried to struggle and fight, but I was completely helpless.

"With your cum, we'll be able to create a super-clone of you. It'll be an excellent addition to our invasion force. Imagine a being of your power fighting alongside our shock troops. Humanity won't stand a chance!"

"No! You'll never get away with this!" I protested.

The alien only laughed. She waved her hands and a strange looking robot wheeled through the door. It produced a strange looking device that liked almost like a hose or a gun. She pointed it towards my crotched and squeezed the trigger. A white foam sprayed all over my panties, and it immediately felt warm.

"What is this?" I asked in a panic.

"This foam will dissolve away your panties and leave you in a state of arousal. It'll make you perfect for our pleasure machine!" She announced.

I watched helplessly as the foam did its devious work. I felt it caress me, pleasuring me as my panties started to melt away into bubbles. Before I knew it, I was completely naked. The foam continued to arouse me, making me hard. I was uncontrollably turned on. Without notice, the table released me, sending me crashing to the floor. Before I could do anything, a forcefield surrounded me, shooting down from the ceiling.

"You'll enjoy our machine." The alien said with an evil grin.

The forcefield closed in around me, growing smaller and smaller. I tried to break free, but there was no breaking out. Soon it completely surrounded me like a bubble and hugging my skin. I was upright, standing completely straight but completely unable to move. Suddenly, I was floating of the deck. The alien walked away, motioning with a finger. The forcefield moved me slowly behind her, following her through the twisting corridors of the ship.

The ship was a mess of metal and black rooms, with twisting wires and cables dangling through the hallways. I was brought to a room with a strange contraption in the middle of the room. The alien pressed a button on the machine and the contraption rearranged itself to look like a human-shaped table. The forcefield maneuvered me perfectly over it, flipping me horizontally. Without notice the forcefield suddenly disappeared and I was dropped onto the table. Straps immediately appeared, binding me down to the table.

The alien pressed a button on the table, and suddenly I was encased in a black velvety substance that felt like silk against my body. I could feel something encasing my crotch, it felt like a pair of briefs of some kind. Another substance encased my breasts, feeling like a fabric or tape wrapping them. My cock was trapped in some kind of tube, feeling like a pump. I looked at my alien captor with a sense of confusion.

"This machine will milk you. I will return when we have enough samples of your cum." She announced then promptly left.

I struggled as the machine whirred to life. I could still feel the lingering effects of the foam, rendering me hard. I felt a pleasurable sucking sensation on my nipples, then felt the pump begin working on my cock, sucking me with more vigor than any human pair of lips ever could. I simply gave into the sensations, allowing the pump to suck me off. I didn't even bother fighting my restraints, I'd simply become aroused into submission.

Within minutes I was on the edge. The machine relentlessly pleasured me, unceasing in its rhythm. I was moaning softly, submitting to the pleasure. Strapped down, naked to an alien machine, I never thought I'd be drenched in arousal and not fear. I shook when the orgasm came, letting out a loud sigh. I lost control of my restrained limbs as cum spurted out into the pump. I watched as a tube emerged from the ceiling and attached itself to the machine.

12