Trans Damsel Stories - The Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have ejaculated out buckets of cum, as the tube sucked up large amounts. The machine continued milking me, ensuring that I was sucked dry. Finally, it stopped. The velvet material retracted, leaving me naked and exposed on the table. I don't know how long I was left there, but the feelings of humiliation and defeat made it seem to last longer. I was a helpless prisoner, completely at the mercy of the aliens. I barely noticed as the room filled with a white mist, and I faded out of consciousness.

I slowly returned to consciousness. Everything felt strange....and sticky. Confused, I opened my eyes to see where I was. My head spun with dizziness. When the room stopped spinning, I was able to start getting my bearing. I was still naked, but I was in a new location. I was stuck to something, like a web. It had a silky, rope-like texture and it clung to my skin. My arms and legs were partially wrapped in it, and my wrists and ankles were firmly restrained.

I was on some kind of observation deck, looking out onto the Earth. It was beautiful. A blue sphere in the void of space, the continents were shrouded in clouds. I'd long since given up on struggling and shouting for help, I knew it was useless up on the ship.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" A voice rang out. It was different from the alien who'd been tormenting me earlier.

I strained my head to see who it was and was surprised to see Nova Woman walk into the room. She was in her iconic costume, a black but lowcut bodysuit with a blue cape and long blue boots. I was surprised at how attractive she was, with her enormous ass and breasts perfectly framed in the skintight spandex. Her long wavy blond hair ran down to her shoulders. She looked at me to reveal her eyes, which were entirely green, with no pupils. It was a little bit disturbing to me.

I briefly held out hope that she'd broken out of captivity and was there to rescue me. That hope faded as she simply stood there and watched me.

"You're a clone, aren't you?" I accused.

"Me? A clone? No, their cloning techniques would never work with my species. I'm the real deal." She assured me.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I asked.

"I am helping you....and your planet. You'll understand soon."

"What are you talking about? Are you betraying Earth?" I was incredulous.

"Betraying Earth? I betrayed my people when I sided with Earth. I grew soft." She said with an air of sadness. She continued to explain.

"You see, my species joined the Empire many years ago. I was initially sent as a scout, to report on Earth's weaknesses. You humans grew on me, and after some time I devoted myself to protecting humanity instead of undermining it...I was led astray." She paced about the room as she walked.

'You were on the side of good! You know this empire is evil!" I protested.

"No, the Empire brings order, peace, and prosperity. We offer technology that could solve so many of your problems. We could end all your wars."

"What do you want in return?"

"Service. Think about all of humanity united as one in service to our cause. Fighting alongside our armies, working for us, serving our other.... needs."

"You want us to be slaves and cannon fodder!" I protested.

"Nothing new for humanity, you do that to each other all the time."

"Well, what made you turn on us?"

"I was captured while investigating the same base we found you at. Through time in their prison, I was made to learn the error of my ways and reminded of my duty to the Empire. I'm here to offer you the same choice I had. You could join us. Fight alongside your clone, help us convince humanity that joining is the best option."

"Never! I'll never join you!" I announced with determination in my voice.

"Very well. I have no choice but to subject you to the next stage of the cloning process. But while I have you in this delicious little web, I'm going to enjoy playing with you." She sneered.

I watched as a round floating drone flew into the room. It resembled a ball, with a series of strange devices protruding out of it. Nova Woman grabbed what looked like a handle on it and pulled it out. It was a stick. She pressed a button on it and a laser whip emerged with a loud hum.

"See, I know everything about you, Electron Girl. I know that you don't feel pain, at least not in a particularly strong way." She said as she walked behind me.

I heard the whip hum with electricity from behind me. Dread pooled in me, and my bare skin started to bead with perspiration. My ass was exposed through the web, and I struggled, but the web only grew stickier as I clung to it.

"We have technology that will directly stimulate your nerves, sending pain signals to your brain. While you might barely feel anything from a normal whip, this one would send electrical sensations through you." She cackled at this.

With a loud crack, she struck me on the ass with the whip. I felt sharp stinging pain surge through me, lingering on my bare buttocks. I gasped from the pain and braced as she hit me again and again. The feeling of the whip was overwhelming. It hurt immensely, but there was also something sexy about it. I was shocked that I liked the pain. It awakened feelings of deep submission in me. I turned red with embarrassment as Nova Woman whipped me mercilessly.

She walked around me, striking me from all sides. The whip would move right through the web to hit my naked body. She was in front of me, and without hesitation she struck my breasts, unrelenting. I screamed as she tormented me. I don't know how long it lasted, but she abruptly stopped, fascinated by something. I'd closed my eyes with each blow, trying to block out the pain. I opened them to see why she'd stopped.

"Why you kinky little slut. This turns you on!" She gleefully shouted.

I hadn't noticed how hard my cock grown, aroused by the pain and the helplessness I was experiencing.

"Well, I can work with this too." She grinned evilly.

She walked up to me, and I felt her soft but powerful hand make its way slowly to my cock. A finger stroked it lightly, before a firm grip wrapped around it. With her other hand, she motioned to the drone, which popped out a device into her hand. She stroked me hard as she positioned the device under my testicles. With a sudden sharp buzz, I felt a deep stimulation in my prostate, sending me to a maddening fit of pleasure as I was stroked.

The device remained planted to me, stimulating me as she then lowered her lips to my cock, blowing me with expert precision. My eyes locked with hers, staring into the green void as I writhed in pleasure. In minutes I was on the brink of an orgasm. I fought hard to stop myself, but it was no use. The stimulation was too great, and I came hard. Nova Woman eagerly sucked as cum pumped into her mouth. She eagerly took it all into her mouth.

When I was done, she gingerly let go of my penis and rose, so her face was inches from mine. I could see cum dripping out of her mouth. With an evil smile she swallowed deeply, opening her mouth to reveal it was all gone.

"I can taste your power. It feels so good inside me." She taunted.

She grabbed me by the hair and kissed me. I felt the power drain out of me, and I grew weaker and weaker the longer we kissed. I couldn't stand anymore as I grew faint from the weakness. Eventually I fainted completely. I woke up locked in a bizarre contraption. I was sat on what looked like a saddle, with my crotch in the middle of a u-shaped seat. My arms were spread wide, and my wrists were locked into what looked like pillars that protruded from the deck and my ankles were strapped to the saddle.

There was a glass tube-like chamber in front of me. The alien in the metal bikini was examining it, not noticing that I was awake.

"Our guest has joined us." The voice of Nova Woman rang out. I turned to see her behind me, walking up towards the chamber.

"Ah yes. Welcome to the next step of the cloning process." The alien turned to acknowledge me.

"Your powers have been almost completely drained. It'll be a long time before they return. By then we'll have uses for you." Nova Woman explained.

She placed some kind of helmet on my head.

"This will capture your brainwaves, a crucial step in creating the clone. It'll have all of your power, your defiance, your strength. Only it'll be programmed with complete loyalty to the Empire" She gloated.

"No." I weakly protested.

The alien produced a vial of my semen and attached it to an outlet on the tube. With a whooshing sound, I watched the cum drain out of the vial, disappearing into the machine. Without warning the helmet whirred to life, producing a mechanical sound. The saddle which cradled my genitals glowed with a bright blue light. I felt tingling sensations all over my body, struggling in vain against my bondage. The tube filled with light, slowly filing with smoke.

I shuddered and tingled as the process played out. In minutes, the process abruptly stopped. Nova Woman pulled the helmet off of my head, and I hung forward, utterly exhausted. The glass cover on the chamber retracted, sending smoke billowing out. I watched as the smoke drifted away, revealing a naked identical clone of me, standing in the chamber. Her eyes were closed, and she was completely motionless.

"Excellent." The alien purred.

The clone woke up, stepping out of the chamber and standing completely still, without a word.

"Such a pretty face, and a lovely body." The alien lecherously drooled, running her hands all over the clone.

A humanoid robot came into the room carrying a box. It placed it on the deck before the clone. The clone dutifully opened the box and pulled out what appeared to be my costume. I realized that it was a darker, black-tinted version of my costume. The clone dressed herself, and I watched in horror as it resembled me perfectly.

"A fine warrior for our ranks. Nova Woman, would you kindly take her to the armory?" The alien asked Nova Woman.

She grinned in response and led the clone out of the room.

"What happens now?" I demanded.

"Good question you little super slut. If you won't serve us as a warrior, then we'll find uses for you as a slave."

"Fuck you! I'll never be your slave!"

I struggled against my bonds, trying to break free with all my might. The alien just laughed at me. She reached into the same box that held the costume for my clone and pulled something out.

"You won't need your stupid little costume anymore. You have a new uniform, one befitting your new status."

She showed me a revealing metal bikini. It had flaps of silky translucent fabric, looking like a loincloth.

"That's ridiculous! I'll never wear that!"

"You have no choice." The alien snapped her fingers and all of a sudden, I was released from the saddle.

The columns holding my wrists retracted to the floor and the straps binding my ankles loosened. I fell from the saddle, too weak to stand on my own feet. I was swarmed by grotesque looking robots that almost looked like spiders. My attempts to fight back were pathetic. They manipulated my limbs with web-like ropes, dragging me into positions. I was dressed in the garb, the metal bra placed over my breasts and clasped down. Then they lowered me into the thong.

The bikini was uncomfortable, and I was barely covered. I knew my cock would slip out if I walked anywhere, and I felt utterly degraded.

"Look at you, little super-slut. It looks perfect on you. Take her away for training!"

The robots completely tied me up in a mess of ropes, and I was dragged away squirming. I honestly don't remember much of what happened after that. It could have lasted for hours, but it more likely lasted days. The time passed by in a blur, I was tortured with a wide variety of devices and machines, and I lost count of how many times I was forced to orgasm. Every part of me was forced to experience pleasure, from mechanical devices to strange pulsating waves.

The torment stopped as abruptly as it had begun. I was dragged to an observation room and tied spreadeagle against a wall, with sticky web-like restraints. I was used to the bikini they'd dressed me in by then, and I allowed myself to rest, hanging limply from the wall. I found comfort in watching the Earth spin, but to my horror the blue sphere grew bigger and bigger. The invasion was beginning. I watched helplessly as the Earth grew larger and larger.

Viewscreens popped out of the ceiling, showing screens of alien warriors mustering alongside terrifying robots and drones. They were preparing to emerge from the ship and attack. The alien in the silver bikini emerged to torment me.

"The invasion is beginning now. Your pathetic League will stand no match for our forces." She motioned to one of the screens.

I watched in horror as my clone appeared, descending through the Earth's atmosphere. I saw Nova Woman flying in after her.

"While your clone helps defeat the forces of Earth, you will be used as a simple sex slave. You will be passed around to our generals and warlords for their sexual pleasure."

"No! We'll defeat you! I'll be rescued! You'll regret this!" I yelled back defiantly.

I struggled against my bonds, helplessly forced to watch. The windows were surrounded by orange flames as the ship pushed through the atmosphere. I could see fighter jets attacking the ship, battling flying drones armed with lasers. To my relief I could also see several League members emerge to fight the aliens. Tied to the wall, I could only hope that the day would be won by good. All I could do was wait and see if I could be rescued from my predicament.

12