Trans-Formation Pt. 02

Story Info
Fictional continuation of a Transition story.
4.8k words
4.68
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supplements and targeted weight training could only get me so far. I had successfully made myself look androgynous, but I wanted to look more feminine. Sarah had been wonderful, and I envied her generous curves. So I talked with my GP and let him know what I hoped to do.

"Are you looking at full transition" he asked, glancing downward.

"No" I said, "at least I don't think I am."

He listed some options, some more permanent than others, some surgical, and some hormonal/pharmaceutical. All invasive, all with their own side effects. He left me with some reading material to help me with the decisions ahead.

I went home and did some reading. In addition to the provided material, I looked things up online, read the reviews of actual trans women that had been through various procedures and/or pharmaceutical regimens. Eventually I settled on what I perceived as the least destructive option. I'd keep my original equipment, but I'd start taking testosterone blockers, estrogen supplements, and eventually progesterone, all to help me present a more feminine form.

I was getting a late start in life, walking down this path, but I was happy about it. I found it easier to get up and get out of the house in the morning. I was more satisfied with my job, and my customers either didn't notice, or didn't care about the changes in my appearance. I suppose, as long as I could fix their problems, it didn't matter to them what kind of package I came in.

My service manager was a little different story. He absolutely noticed the changes, and commented jokingly about dating.

"I don't date anyone in the workplace" I replied, laughing along with him, "so unless you're gonna lay me off, let's not bring this up again." My tone was light, but the message was unmistakable. There were no more incidents, and our relationship remained strictly professional.

The company leadership actually appreciated that I now identified as trans. It allowed HR to check another box on the inclusion roster, without having to actually change much of anything else. There were a couple of my Union Brothers that took a dim view of my transition, and I did receive some verbal abuse from a few of the more conservative types, but it was nothing more than what I expected, and was handled quietly by HR.

I continued to blossom. My skincare routine had taken years off my face, and my gym routine had increased my strength and flexibility. All the while, the hormones were doing their thing. My chest was changing, the fat still left on my body seemed to be re-distributing itself, moving away from the middle, and settling in my butt and my boobs.

I could call them that now, my boobs. I had a pretty solid B-cup, according to the lady that fit me for my bras. They didn't look like I had expected them to, or really what I'd hoped for, but when they were encased in the lace and underwire of a push-up bra, the results were pleasing to the eye.

My time was spent working a 40+ hour week and going to the gym Monday through Friday. On the weekends I spent my time maintaining my house and my appearance. I got my hair and nails done, and learned the secret to making the most of the slight wave in my otherwise straight hair. Having someone else shaping and polishing my fingernails was a fascinating experience, and having my toes done was just heavenly. Since my paydays were healthier now than they'd been in previous years, I was able to set up standing appointments at the spa for hair removal treatments and a monthly massage.

My body was starting to reflect how I felt on the inside. The biggest problem I had was that I couldn't wear a body-con dress without my bulge being obvious. I tried tucking, but it was so uncomfortable I had not only immediately untucked, but also threw the tucking tape away, vowing never to waste money on another product that promised to hide the bulge.

It wasn't that I was particularly hung, but the "sisters" (what I had taken to calling my testes) tended to push everything else forward. No amount of hormones seemed to shrink them, and since I could not yet have them removed, I resigned myself to A-line dresses and skirts, or showing bulge.

My dearest friends had experienced a bit of an adjustment period. They'd been watching my transformation over time, seeing me every two weeks or so for our normal friends dinner, and Mara had been taking pictures. At the two year mark, she presented me with a slide-show that chronicled the changes in time-lapse style.

I watched the video on her phone, seeing myself go from chubby to fit, and from fit to curvy. My hair went from long and lank to thick and full-bodied. My face went from scruffy and sad to smooth and angular, and then to glowing with happiness. I knew that I had changed, but because I'd been seeing myself in the mirror every day, the changes were not as apparent to me as they were to others.

I still showed up for dinner after work with my work clothing on, but that clothing fit differently. It helped that I'd started wearing women's work pants from Carhartt, since they fit my new hip to waist ratio better. I didn't think I was very passable, but that didn't stop me from living authentically.

My dearest Brother-from-another-Mother hadn't seen me in person in the two years since I'd started my transition. He knew what was happening from pictures that we'd taken of all of us at dinner, but I don't think that prepared him for the reality.

It was a bright and beautiful spring morning. I'd gotten up early enough to brush out my hair and do my face maintenance, before driving into town to meet the Ladies and Lee for breakfast at Donna Kayes. I could see their cars in the parking lot when I pulled up, and figured that they'd be seated on the patio.

The cute little blonde waitress recognized me and waved me back to the covered patio. Mara and Bea both smiled when I walked in, but other than that didn't let on to Lee that I had arrived. I laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Brother" I said, "nice of you to finally come back out to the Left coast to see us!"

He turned and did a double take.

I have to admit, I had wanted to make an impression when he first saw the new me, and I think I may have over-done it. The gray in my long hair was softened by the red color-depositing shampoo that my youngest daughter had turned me on to.

My outfit, while fairly conservative was still absolutely feminine. Tall boots with a 2" heel, stretch denim pants that really showed off my ass, and a soft, cowl-neck sweater, appropriate for the cool, early-spring morning.

Lee's jaw dropped when he looked back over his shoulder and saw me. The Ladies started laughing at his reaction as he struggled to speak.

"Gawd-damn, Hooker!" he exclaimed, "You shoulda done this years ago! Yer fucking Hot!"

I blushed and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Thanks" I said as I took the seat next to him. His reaction was everything I could have hoped for.

We ordered and then proceeded to pick up where we'd left off, as dear friends do. The only sign given that he noticed the change was surreptitious glances at my boobs. Other than that, it was as if we'd seen each other just a few days ago. The jokes flew, the laughter was infectious, and the food was wonderful, as usual. When we left the restaurant, we went to Bea's house for some Saturday Morning DIY. After I changed out of my sweater, and into a tee-shirt, we worked together to get her back fence repaired and re-painted. As usual, our construction efforts were fueled by a fine breakfast, and a steady stream of Activity Water (Coors Light Beer).

"Not gonna lie" he said, taking a sip of his beer, "I was worried that I'd be doing this by myself, but you've been way more help than what I was expecting."

"I'm still me" I replied, "and yeah, sleeping at night and not having to run to the pisser as often has been an absolute blessing!"

"Really? This change has actually helped with your prostate?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "turns out testosterone is one of the leading causes of enlarged prostate. Reduced testosterone, reduced prostate issues!"

"Again, you shoulda done this years ago!" he stated, "woulda saved you a lot of hassle."

"If I'd known how much better I could feel, I absolutely would have" I replied.

"What's your family think?" he asked.

"My youngest sister is fine with it. My older sister thinks I'm gonna burn in hell." I said, "My brother doesn't care one way or the other, and my brother-in-law thinks I'm weird."

"A few of my cousins are on board with it, most of them just don't talk to me, but that's not really a loss" I continued, "we hardly ever talked anyway."

"And your girls?" he asked.

"They're my girls, the eldest kinda knew already, and the youngest just wants me to be happy" I replied, "all in all the family thing went better than I had any right to expect."

"I'm here for you" he said, "and I support your decision!"

"Thanks" I responded, "that means the world to me!"

We finished our beers and returned to work, putting another coat of bright yellow paint on the fence boards, before cleaning up the painting equipment and going inside. Bea was napping in her chair with cats on her lap, and Tammy had taken off to go take care of her boys.

"You want a real beer?" he asked, offering me a Stone IPA from the fridge.

"You trying to get me drunk?" I asked, accepting the offered beverage.

"Maybe" he said, "is it working?"

"Still me" I reminded him, "still a cheap date!"

We chuckled and moved out onto Bea's back patio, so we could talk without disturbing her.

"So" he started, "are you batting for the other team now?" he asked.

"Dunno" I replied, "I'm pretty sure I swing both ways."

"Huh, for how long?" he asked.

"Geezus dude" I said, "since before I got divorced, at least."

"No shit?" he exclaimed.

"No shit" I affirmed.

"So, how long have you been...y'know...trans?" he asked.

"For as long as I can remember" I said, "at first I just didn't have a word for it, and when I did, I didn't think I could do anything about it."

"Does it make you happy?" he asked.

"Deliriously!" I replied.

I watched, out of the corner of my eye, as his gaze traveled up and down my body.

I smiled and looked directly at him, "It's all me" I said.

"No bolt-ons??" he asked, incredulous.

"Nope, just hormones and natural growth" I said, "wanna see 'em?"

"I mean, yeah" he said, "who wouldn't?"

I set down my beer and stood up. I reached behind me and unfastened my bra, before slipping out of it under my tee-shirt.

"You've already mastered some of the devil-vagina magic, I see" he said.

"And I don't even have a vagina" I laughed.

I slowly lifted the hem of my tee-shirt, making sure I had his undivided attention. I pulled

the tee-shirt over my breasts, letting them fall and bounce into view.

After a moment of silence he said, "I...ahem...I like the nipple piercings."

I grinned wickedly at him, "Is that all you like?" I asked, still standing with my tits out on Bea's back patio.

"Can I touch them?" he blurted.

I took a couple steps closer to him and leaned over, placing my hands on the back of his chair. My breasts now hung in front of his face, "I wish you would!" I said softly.

Slowly he reached for me. I had to stifle a moan when his rough hands met my soft flesh. I could feel my girl-dick getting hard for the first time in months.

I let him fondle my tits for a few minutes before pushing myself away from his chair and pulling my tee-shirt back down. "I think that's enough of that for now" I said, trying to hide my erection.

"Those are really nice tits" he said, "probably a good thing you didn't have them when we first met."

"You're probably right!" I said, chuckling as I turned away and put my bra back on.

"Y'know" he started, "you've really done amazing things with your body."

"It's been a lot of work" I replied.

"That work has really paid off" he said, "you've got great boobs, a gorgeous ass, and a pretty face."

"The face is the same one I've always had" I replied, "I just got the hair removed and learned how to use make-up."

"And as for the ass" I continued, "these jeans do a lot to squeeze everything into a cute package."

"It can't all be the jeans" he said, "ya gotta start with something first, and last time I saw you, your ass was as flat as mine!"

"I mean, yeah, I've been working out" I said, "and the hormones have caused some fat redistribution, but I still feel like it's mostly the jeans, and maybe the heels I'm wearing."

I saw Bea moving coming out to join us through the window, and changed the subject, "So tell me about Denver" I said, "got a girl there yet?"

At that moment, Bea opened the back door, and Lee took the hint to change the subject, "Nah" he said, "too much crazy, and not enough fun."

"That sucks, dude" I said, "I'd have thought you'd have someone to snuggle up with by now. It's been a couple of years since you moved there."

The conversation went on, him describing working conditions at Rivian, and the food and bar scene in Denver and Normal, Illinois (where the company sent him a lot). I could understand how it would be hard to find someone, especially with the amount of traveling he did on the company dime. He was happy with the work he did though, and felt like the company was moving in the right direction.

We talked about my experiences at work, and what a difference coming out as transgender had made. We laughed about the clumsy pass that my service manager had made, and Bea asked me if I was even interested in guys. I answered honestly, "I don't really know" I said, "haven't really sampled that particular cuisine."

It was well after noon, and though we'd all been stuffed from breakfast, the beginnings of hunger had started to manifest. We discussed what we should do for dinner and settled on Coconut Joe's. Honestly, I think that was a foregone conclusion, since Lee had been in town for one whole day and hadn't been there yet. Bea called Mara to see if she wanted to join us.

We got cleaned up. I changed back into my sweater since we were going out, and touched up my make-up. We rode together in Lee's RAV4 and met Mara at the restaurant. I could see some of the older patrons giving me the side-eye while we waited in line. Even with the low heels on, I was over 6' tall. I knew that I didn't "pass" and I had accepted that fact. My friends, on the other hand, had not been exposed to the transphobia so rampant in conservative-leaning Bakersfield. I was not surprised when someone behind us in the line muttered "tranny faggot" just loud enough to be heard during a break in the surf music that Joe's always played.

Lee reacted instantly "Who the fuck said that?!" he asked, his anger coloring his face beet red.

"It's fine, Brother" I said, "they are afraid of what they don't understand, that's all."

"It's not fine!" he replied, "Who the fuck said that?!"

"Dude, really" I said, laying a hand on his shoulder, "I appreciate that you're willing to stand up for me, but I'm a big girl, and their words mean nothing to me."

And then somebody made a terrible mistake. A younger woman, probably in her early 40s stepped up and doubled down on her previous statement, "I said, your boyfriend is a tranny faggot! What are you gonna do about it?"

I could see Lee seething, and I knew that he wanted desperately to slap this TERF, but I couldn't let him.

"Brother, don't worry about her, she's just mad cuz her man keeps staring at my ass, and my boobs are perkier than hers" I said, looking her up and down, "she can't help that she's let her appearance go, I mean everyone has to get old at some point, and squeezing out a couple of kids has left its mark on her body."

Mara and Bea stood aghast, and a surprised smile started to curl Lee's lip.

At this point I turned to face the woman "It's okay, really" I continued, my words dripping sarcasm, "I get it, not everyone has the self discipline to eat well and hit the gym a few times a week, and that's okay. I'm sure your man loves you for more than the body you had when y'all met." At this point I looked directly at the guy standing with her, "Really, I'll bet he's thinking right now about what a catch you are, and how lucky he is to be married to a woman with such strong opinions." He dropped his eyes and stared at his boots. "I'm not even mad that she misgendered me, it's obvious that I'm more than what I appear to be, and that makes some people uncomfortable when they find themselves thinking about what's under my clothes." I smiled sweetly at her, "You can't help it can you? All you can think about is that somewhere under these nice women's clothes there's a dick."

Her cheeks were red, her hubby was trying to distance himself from her, while still giving the appearance of being "with" her. My friends were laughing, as were several younger people in the line.

"You fucking cunt" she yelled, "you tranny bitch, faggot! You don't know me!"

"You're right" I said, calmly, "I don't know you, but I see you, and I see the gold cross you wear around your neck, and I hear the words coming out of your mouth, and I wonder, what would your Savior would think about how you treat other people."

She wasn't listening to me, she was now fighting with her hubby, who was urging her to turn around and leave the restaurant. He didn't want an ass-kicking from Lee, and I'd bet anything her mouth had gotten him in trouble more times than he'd like to remember.

"You bitch!" she shrieked, "You fucking bitch! You're going to Hell!"

"You first" I said softly, "I forgive you, though."

When her hubby had gotten her out of the restaurant, the normal chatter of the other diners resumed. I still got the side-eye from some of the other patrons, but mostly it was to wink at me and nod.

"How can you be so cool about that?" asked Mara, "I'd have punched that bitch!"

"It was only words" I said, "but if either of them had laid hands on me, they would have found out how much muscle is under these curves." I smiled a feral smile and patted my biceps, "These guns are concealed weapons, bigger is not always better!"

"That's what she said" chuckled Bea.

We ordered our food and picked a quiet table in the back. I could see that Lee was still a little worked up, but when the food came the incident was put behind us. We ate, and traded stories, and laughed. When we had eaten our fill we left Joe's and returned to Bea's house.

It was late afternoon, and the sun was low in the sky. We turned on the fairy lights on Bea's back patio and sat around the table playing Cards Against Humanity and drinking frosty adult beverages. We laughed and played until close to 10PM when Mara had to go home. I was in no condition to drive, so Lee, Bea, and I just sat around talking with a home-improvement show on in the background.

I must have nodded off, because the next thing I remember was waking up with a comforter draped over me. The house was dark and quiet, so I moved softly into the bathroom to wash the make-up off my face. I didn't really want to sleep in my clothes, but all I had with me was the tee-shirt that I'd been working in earlier. I could still feel the alcohol in my system, so driving home was out of the question. After I washed my face, I peeled my jeans off, removed my sweater and bra and pulled the work tee-shirt on. Dressed in a tee-shirt, boy-shorts, and knee-high socks, I returned to the couch and wrapped myself up in the comforter.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and the sound of bacon frying. The morning sunlight was streaming through the blinds. I rolled off the couch and stretched, before making my way to the bathroom. With my bladder comfortably empty, I washed up and went into the kitchen to see who was cooking what.

12