Trans-Formation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was up first, of course. He was still on Denver time.

"Morning Hooker!" he said as he poured me a cup of coffee, "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept great" I replied, "only woke up once to wash the make-up off my face."

"That's a hell of an improvement from before" he said, "the transition fixed a few things, good!"

"The transition fixed a lot of things good!" I replied and took a sip of my coffee.

We worked together to get breakfast made for all of us. Lee did the cooking, and I did the cleaning up. When breakfast was served, the only dirty dishes were the ones we were eating off of. Bea was happy to let us do the work, and enjoy the fruits of our labors. She didn't drink coffee, instead opting for herbal tea.

We sat in the living room noshing on bacon and eggs while HGTV kept us entertained. When everyone was done, I collected the dishes and took them into the kitchen. Lee came in as I was bending over to put the plates into the dishwasher.

"Damn!" he exclaimed, "you have a great ass, no matter what you think!"

I looked back over my shoulder and grinned, "You really think so?"

"Super spankable!" he said.

I wagged my ass at him and laughed "Still not as nice as I'd like it to be!" I said, straightening up.

"Psh, it's a good thing you don't have a pussy, or I'd be in trouble" he said, and then blushed.

I chuckled "Yeah, good thing, or we'd both be in trouble!" and winked at him.

His blush deepened.

I could feel my nipples stiffening under the thin material of my tee-shirt, "Well, I suppose it's about time I put some clothes on and got myself home."

"Do you have to leave?" asked Bea from the other room.

"Well, I don't have anything to wear except for what I had on yesterday" I replied, "I can come back after I get showered and dressed though."

"Great, wanna meet for lunch?" she asked.

"Sure, Joe's again, or someplace else?" I said.

"Lets do New Vintage Grill" said Bea.

Lee agreed.

"Lee, I'm gonna use your room to get dressed, if you don't mind" I said.

"Go ahead, Hooker, it was your room first!" he replied.

I grabbed my clothes from yesterday and closed the door. I pulled the tee-shirt off over my head and put the bra back on. Spying Lee's phone sitting next to the bed, I opened the camera and took a pic of myself in just my underwear. I put his phone back and finished getting dressed.

I stepped out of the bedroom in my boots, jeans, and sweater, looking a little worse for wear. "Well, time to do the walk of shame" I announced gleefully.

"Huh?" questioned Lee.

"Y'know, when a girl goes out the night before, and comes home the day after in the same clothes she went out in" I said, "the walk of shame."

Bea added, "Usually it means you got lucky, but not always."

Lee just shook his head as I collected my bag.

The drive home was uneventful. I let myself in the house and stripped off yesterdays clothes. About two minutes after that I was in the shower, letting the hot water wash over me. As I soaped up, I remembered the feeling of Lee's hands on my breasts, and my cock started to harden again. I just went with it this time, using the suction-cup-dildo I kept in the shower. I lubed up my ass and slid back on to the silicone dong. With my hands on my breasts, pulling the nipples and squeezing the supple flesh, I fucked myself, imagining it was my best friend behind me, pushing into my willing hole. I could feel the dildo stretching me, and rubbing against my prostate as I moved back and forth. My dick stayed hard, and started to drool pre-cum. I'd never been able to get myself off through p-spot stimulation alone, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the sensation of being penetrated.

After probably 10 minutes of this, I decided I needed to get out and get back to Bakersfield. I washed the lube off my ass and the toy, finished up my shower and got dried off. I followed my skin care routine before applying light make-up for the day and fixing my hair. When I was satisfied with the results I picked an outfit and got dressed. Black Maryjanes with a 3" heel, black thigh-high socks, a cute A-line skirt, and a gray cardigan over a white button-up.

The outfit was probably a little juvenile for me, but I felt cute, so I went with it.

It was a good decision. When I arrived at New Vintage Grill, my friends were already there. I walked in like I owned the place, my heels clicking on the polished concrete floor. Again, I got some looks from the other patrons, because I was obviously a trans woman, but I was unconcerned, all that mattered to me was that my friends were waiting, and that Lee in particular looked stunned at my appearance.

The Ladies stood and gave me hugs, as was our custom. Lee stood a little slower, but was no less warm with his embrace.

"Looking good Hooker" he said as we parted.

I smiled "Goddess I hope so!" I said, "I've put enough work into this!"

It was comfortable in the restaurant, our waitress had seen me a few times over the course of my transition, and was unfazed by my appearance. The other patrons were an interesting spread of Gen-Z through younger Boomers. The younger generations didn't bat an eye at my appearance, but again, some of the older people gave me the side-eye and whispered to each other.

My friends had gotten a booth, Lee and Mara sat on one side, and Bea and I sat on the other. We ordered appetizers and drinks, and chatted as we decided what entrees looked good. My eating habits had changed since I'd started actually caring about my physical appearance, so the heavy fried food was out, and the lighter fare was in. No, I didn't just order a tiny side salad and then stare enviously as everyone else at the table devoured their rich meals, I had the Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad and some of Lee's sweet potato fries. Ya girl still likes to eat!

When the waitress asked about dessert, we obviously chose the Lemon Blueberry cookie a'la mode, and split it between us. As always, we left the grill feeling stuffed, but happy. This time we adjourned to Mara's house, where we sat around and talked while a movie played on her TV. Her boys were with their dad today, so we had the house to ourselves. The conversation flowed as it always had, despite the difference in appearance, I was still the same person my friends had always loved. The only difference now was that I was being completely honest with them about who I was.

I appreciated their acceptance. The folks I worked with accepted me, because HR said they had to. The customers I worked for accepted me because I fixed their equipment. My friends, my chosen family, accepted me because they loved me!

12