Trans GF Experience Ch. 06

Story Info
I introduce my parents with my t-girlfriend.
7k words
4.56
15.9k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about a bottom boi. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended, read the tags first. And it also contains Transgender/Gender Bending and black cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. If it's not your cup of tea, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

All characters are 18+. Now enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

After getting home from shopping, we were tired and needed a good shower.

"Honey, I'm going to take a shower," Amelia said.

"Sure," I said and gave her a wink.

"Mind if I join?" Lia asked. "I..."

"Lia," Amelia gave her a cold look. "Go to your room."

I then went into the bathroom a few minutes later. Amelia's bathroom was enormous, at least in comparison to the bathroom at my previous apartment. There were two sinks and lots of storage drawers and cupboards along one wall. A standing shower was nestled into the corner on my right. The term "shower" was deceptive. There was a huge shower head on the ceiling and a smaller one on the wall in this glass space. It was spacious enough for me to sleep.

The vapor from the hot water was fogging up the glass. I walked into the shower with her after opening the glass door. She was soaping and rubbing her body with a Loofah. Her magnificent body made me freeze, and I was just enjoying her beauty.

"Stop staring at me and give me a hand," Amela said, handing over the Loofah in my hand.

I got close to her, and I scrubbed and explored her body. I started at her flat-toned stomach. I lathered it thoroughly, then I used the loofah to scrub her back, sliding my other hand over her skin to feel her smooth skin. After that, I slipped the loofah down the sides of her hips and around her lower back. She stepped forward, almost touching our bodies together, but not quite. Her hands slid down my lower back and cupped my bubble butt. She gave it a generous squeeze, which made me smile.

"The exercises are paying off," Amelia said. "They're more profound and firm now."

When she was complimenting my ass, I was looking at her semi-hard cock covered with soap, and she said, "Not sick of them yet?"

"Never," I smiled.

She took it as consent to run her hand over my fat booty and between my cheeks. Her fingers slid all the way between them, pressing on my back door. She didn't put any pressure on my tender skin; she just felt it. She stroked between my cheeks for a bit before squatting in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We have to take a shower fast."

"Shut up," Amelia giggled. "Just enjoy."

Her hands crept around my thighs, and she cleaned them gently. As he continued her hand magic, my heart began to pound harder in my chest. I stood there and let her explore my body. Before slipping back up, her hands massaged my thighs and down my calves.

"Your little friend is getting excited," Amelia exclaimed. "Want me to take of it?"

"Hmm," a heavy breath slipped from me.

Her fingers slipped between my legs for a fraction of a second, gliding over my sack and sensitive tip. A shot of electricity sprang through me, and I couldn't help myself from smiling. Her fingers started to rub circles around my tip, testing me, sending waves of pleasure through me that became all too intense.

As she stepped up in front of me, I felt her hands move around and cup my bottom once again. They slid up my back, scraping briefly before rounding my ribs and coming to my breasts with much care and wonder. My nipples popped up under her palms, and as they did, I felt her cock brush against my stomach. She nibbled on her bottom lip as she looked down at my chest.

Her hands gliding over my breasts while I was bathed in thick, frothy suds was unusual and thrilling. I had an idea as I felt my soapy body glide against her. I swung my shoulders back and forth, massaging the foam from my body over her, spreading the soap with my chest. I reached down and grabbed her shaft, feeling it pulsate. She thickened even more under my hands.

"It's ready for some action," I said.

"Shower Quickie then," Amelia replied with a grin.

She leaned me against the shower glass wall and bent her knees slightly as she lifted my thick thigh to obtain access to my hot, wet bussy while we were still soapy. We were staring at each other, and I was anticipating her thick, warm girlcock. She gently entered me, and we both moaned at the sensation of being one. She savored the sensation of my tight pussy enveloping her throbbing cock and kissed me slowly and tenderly, attempting to express her genuine emotions by loving my body. I felt my body starting to heat up as I realized my orgasm was coming. All it took was the sensation of the soap between our bodies and Amelia's tongue on my lips. I was cumming hard on her cock before she knew it.

"Oh my God!! Don't Stop!" I begged as Amelia continued to thrust her cock deep inside me in slow and fast rhythmically sensuous strokes. She let my orgasm overtake my body.

"Cum for me, honey," Amelia said. With that, I screamed, holding her tight. My body convulsed uncontrollably as I came over and over again. She grabbed my ass and began to pump harder and faster as she felt her own orgasm build up. She felt the cum rising from deep within her nuts and banged into my pussy as hard as she could. I held on tight to her biceps, taking each hard, deep thrust with total abandon.

"Cum inside me," I said.

"Oh Baby! Here it comes!" Amelia screamed releasing her essence deep into my pussy. "Fuccck, fuck, fuckkkkk."

The feel of her thick black cock contracting in my pussy with each spurt of cum made me cum all over again. We screamed out our final release holding each other tight.

As we began to come back down from our orgasmic high, Amelia slowly pulled out of me, and I was moaning in pleasure at the sensitivity of my pussy stroking her shaft. We stood there, breathing hard, legs weak, and looking into each other's eyes. There was no need for words.

Amelia smiled down at me as I smiled back up at her. She leaned down, gave me a quick kiss, and turned me towards the shower head so that we could rinse off. When we exited the shower, wrapped in towels, we headed towards the bed and laid down, just enjoying being with each other. I laid my head on her shoulder, and she pulled me to her.

"So when you're taking me to your parent's house?" Amelia asked.

"About that," I took a pause. "I talked to my mom and she invited us."

"When?" Amelia asked surprisingly.

"This weekend," I replied.

"This weekend?" Amelia asked and she seemed a little nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm meeting your parents," she responded. "They are not gonna like me."

"Don't worry. Everything gonna be fine," I comforted her, and then I cuddled her until we fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke next to her and she was still sleeping. I looked at her I saw an angel sleeping on my bed. I gave her kisses until she woke up.

"What?" Amelia said in a sleepy voice. "A few more minutes."

"You'll be late for work," I replied with a kiss.

"Okay, okay," she replied.

***Finally the weekend came and we were in front of my parent's house, and Amelia was understandably nervous.

My mom and dad were very welcoming when we got there, and they were happy that we were going to be spending at least a week together. First, we talked for a while in the living room, and they asked us how everything was going. After the chit-chat, I spent some quality time outside with my dad, catching up. I hadn't seen my dad in a while, and we really have good bonding, especially when we go fishing. My mom seemed a little short with Amelia at first, maybe because she was taller than me.

After a while, I texted Amelia to know how things were going with my mom, and she replied that she had started to like her. I knew mom would love her because Amelia is bossy, just like my mom. But the main issue--the truth--we kept for the last moment. They didn't need to know what was underneath Amelia's pants. It's the person we fall in love with, not the body. What if tomorrow I lost my one leg or my face got burned? If you truly fall in love with someone, then their appearance won't bother you enough to make you want to love them more.

After dinner, Amelia and I were in my old room, and I shared lots of my memories with her until we fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I got thirsty, and then I sneaked out of the bedroom so that Amelia wouldn't wake up. I grabbed a mug and filled it with fresh water. When I was drinking water in my sleeping robe in front of the kitchen counter, suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and gave me almost a heart attack.

"It's me, honey," Amelia whispered.

"Did I wake you?" I asked. "I was careful."

"Yes, you were," Amelia replied. "But I wake for... Mmmm, you feel that."

"Let's go upstairs," I said. "But we have to be silent."

"I want you here," Amelia responded. "Then we're going upstairs."

"What if..." I stopped by her. She started kissing my neck and groping me. "Lia is a light sleeper."

"She won't," Amelia said and let my robe down. "And do you really care? Your heaps telling me something else."

"So everything was really smooth, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yea, I think your parents like me," Amelia replied. "Now, there is the only thing left they need to know."

"Yeap, but not this way," I responded with a heavy breath.

"They won't if you can keep your mouth shut," she replied.

Then her hands were wandering all over my body. Her hands stopped at each of my hard nipples, taking them between her thumb and index finger. She latched on and twisted them playfully. She pulled my tiny, pink-reddish nipples hard enough to make me moan again. This really opened the faucet between my legs.

"I can hear your clitty making squishing sounds with your thighs," Amelia whispered. "Is somebody already getting too excited?"

"You're extra hot tonight," I said teasingly.

"Why won't I be?" she replied.

All of a sudden, she bent me over the counter. My stomach lay flat on the cool granite, and my ass was in the air. Her toned body was pushed against mine. I felt my arms being held behind my back, and my wrists were greeted with her robe's ribbon. She pulled it tighter and tighter behind my back.

"Taking your ass in the kitchen while your family is sleeping..." Amelia responded. "Ohh, yea, I'm and I'm going to fuck your phat ass in your parent's kitchen. Let's start with some spanking."

Her palm came down on my right buttock cheek once, and I yelped from both desire and agony. I could feel my flesh turning red and heating up against her hand as another crack sprang in the same location. Another smack and a groan escaped before I could halt them.

"Don't get too loud; I don't want to give your old parents a heart attack," Amelia teased me. "Now do you want some more or...?"

"Yes, honey. I've been a bad boy not telling my parents earlier about you," I said.

"For that, I would slap you until you couldn't stand on your feet, but now I'm so happy that you finally introduced me to your parents," Amelia replied. "Tonight there is no punishment, only reward."

I whimpered as her hands snaked around my torso and found their way between my legs. Her fingers rested on my limp dick, and it was leaking like a broken faucet. Amelia pulled my legs apart even further than they were. In this position, bent over the counter with my legs spread, I knew she had a clear view of my pink rosebud. She rubbed my bussy with her cock tip. She was so hard. I ground my body against her, bouncing my raw ass up and down on her crotch.

"But, babe I didn't use any lube for tonight," I said.

"Don't worry I brought the lube with me," Amelia said with a spank on my buttcheck. "But didn't I tell you always keep it ready?"

"I, I..." I hadn't any answer to that.

"Tonight is your lucky night," Amelia responded. "But the next time, I'll punish you if it happens again."

Then she pulled the bottle of lube out and squirted a good amount into the palm of her hand. She then grabbed a hold of her cock and worked it all over it. I listened to the squishy sound of the lube as she stroked herself; her fat dick grew thicker in her hand.

Then she grabbed the bottle of lube again and squirted another big glob into her hand. With one hand, she pulled my left ass cheek aside and, with the other, smeared the lube onto my waiting asshole. The lube felt cool against my vulnerable ass, and a shiver went through my entire body at the sensation. Then Amelia slipped a finger inside me, working the lube into me. She continued to stroke herself as she fingered my ass for about thirty seconds. The feeling made my own limp clitty grow a little. Amelia pulled her finger out, and then she gave my ass a quick spanking.

She had scooped me up and set me on the counter, so I was facing her. She bent her head to my neck and kissed me hard along my pulse. I knew my neck would be a mess with hickeys in the morning, but her hot tongue was too tempting to resist. Her hands seized my thighs and spread them a little more while her tongue went to town on my neck and shoulder.

"Wow, your cock looking extra thick tonight," I teased.

"Only because of you, honey," she replied.

Amelia's fingers danced along my opening without actually entering me. She tapped my pp tip with her forefinger and drew her hand back. I started even leaking more fluid when she administered yet another slap to a part of my body. It was quite a scene, with me squirming on the counter, my clitty dripping precum and my hands tied tight behind my back. Amelia was staring at my tight pussy hungrily. Her lips licked my body all the way down to the weak spots between my legs.

"Let's give you a reward for being a really good boi," Amelia said and then gently grabbed my turtled manhood between her thumb and forefinger. "How about I let you fuck me tonight?"

"Aaaaa," I was speechless.

"Mmm, it's getting hard just hearing it," Amelia said. "Do you want me to take your Cock virginity? Hahaha."

"If you..." Amelia shushed me.

"You know it's not big enough to be called a cock, don't you?" Amelia asked.

"Hmmm," I nodded.

"Even my little finger is larger than yours..." Amelia giggled. "You know they say, essentially SPH is a form of male sexual arousal, created by the excitement and fear of humiliation that arises when a man is being told that he is not enough of a man to satisfy his partner sexually, because of his small penis. And now look at you, you have no urge to use it anymore for sexual pleasure."

I shrugged in humiliation and moved my head away from her gaze as she curled her fist around my clitty like a joystick, squeezing it a few times and pulling it this way and that to let me know she held and controlled my entire being in the palm of her hand.

"Look at it, with your tiny little balls," Amelia mocked me. "It's small enough even when it's rock hard. You know that all the other cocks I've had taken inside me have gone much deeper than my cock has gone inside you, that they have stretched me wider, and that they have touched me in places you will never be able to reach with the tip of your tiny willy. You definitely have the smallest dick I've ever been fucked with. In fact, you have the smallest dick I have ever seen."

I whispered my assent while closing my eyes in shame. My thick thighs, perfectly symmetrical bubble butt, and circumcised pp suddenly stood tall and completely erect, hard and hot, vibrating in her palm, and it was evident that her words were bringing me the ultimate joy.

"Do you enjoy being tied up and totally under my control?" Amelia asked. "I could take some pictures of you naked to show my friends later. Even if you wanted, you wouldn't be able to stop me."

Without waiting for a reply, she continued, "You dirty, kinky, little boy would enjoy that, wouldn't you? How about Lia and her friends? We girls would get a good giggle out of these! Look how hard your little pee-pee is now. It's trying to be a cock, but it's just so tiny and cute!"

She then put my pp in her mouth, and I almost passed out from intense ecstasy. She effectively sucked me in, her tongue sliding around my head. She was sucking it like a lollipop. She inserted her finger in my ass as I was about to unleash my load. She probed my prostate, sending lightning bolts of ecstasy through my body. I lasted maybe a few seconds before blowing my load into her mouth.

"Mmm, that was delicious," Amelia said, licking her lips. "You taste even better than I remember."

"Wow," I muttered. "Thanks, babe."

"Now kiss me and taste... Mmmm," Amelia started kissing me. "You love to eat your own cum, don't you?"

"Yes, babe," I nodded.

"Hehe, my little cumslut," she responded.

She started slapping her massive cock down next to my soft one. The difference in size was laughable, and even her tip looked bigger than my whole package. Then, my dick quickly began to stir back to life.

"Look, your cute little dick is getting hard again," Amelia said, her voice dripping with lust.

It felt so insignificant next to hers, and it turned me on even more. Her tongue was positioned at my pee opening, and she grabbed my thighs and spread them more, then her tongue tip penetrated my slit. My juices coated her tongue. Her hands were all over me--my breast, my stomach, my ribs--then she grabbed hard handfuls of my man boobs and twisted my nipples.

"Uuuhh, hmm, mmmh," I was moaning.

She alternated between flicking her tongue over my swollen tip and nibbling on it delicately. While eating me, she slipped two fingers into me very roughly. I was tight, and she could feel my muscles squeezing her fingers. She pumped her fingers into my tightness repeatedly, and I was overwhelmed. My legs tightened around her head, holding her face against me. She returned to blowing at me, swirling her tongue only around my tip. I was whimpering and calling her name, and my pussy clenched. She stroked my p-spot and added a third finger inside me to loosen me up.

"You like it?" Amelia asked, watching me squirm from her mouth and hands, sending her over the edge into an animalistic rage. She pushed me back onto the island with my legs still draped over the edge. She stood between my legs and was stroking her thick cock with her hand. "Hold something, honey."

Amelia wasted no time in ramming her rectum wrecker into me. She pushed forward, and our lips crushed together once again in a kiss, and I tasted my own scent on her. Her grip on my throat tightened, and I struggled for oxygen as her huge balls slammed into me with each stroke. Her cock was so long and thick that it seemed like it was about to burst through my ass and into my stomach. She was fucking me with all her strength; every muscle in her body contracted.

"Ahh, uuh, mmhmmh, yess, mooann," I was moaning like a bitch in heat.

It was hard, fast, and sexy. I don't think she has ever been more urgent to fuck me. Both of us were moaning, and I was pretty close to screaming. I was doing my best to keep up with her thrusts to squeeze her and milk her big load out of her balls. I was still gasping, and she choked me harder and harder. She occasionally took her hands from around my neck and would slap my cheek again before returning to her tight hold. Each time, the slaps got harder, and her hands held my neck tighter. I knew I was going to squirt soon; my legs were shaking and trembling.

"Baby I'm going to cuuuuum" I yelled into her shoulders.

"Yes, squirt all over the counter," Amelia said. "I'm not letting you go until you're dehydrated."

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers
12