Trans GF Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squealed, "Oh yes...shit...that feels sooo good! Don't stop, fuck me harder." Over the next several minutes, she fucked me like a bull until I was starting to squirt.

"Uhn...uhn...oh god...oh god...it feels so good! Please don't stop..." I was going to scream but she covered my mouth to muffle me. "You're going to...uhn...jesus...so fast...uhn...you're going to make me cum...you're going to make me cum so fast! I love how you fuck me, babe! Don't stop!"

"Yeah bitch, cum from my big, thick cock!" Amelia said.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSS! OH GAAAWWED! SO GOOOOOD!" I screamed as my back arched and my juice exploded. It splattered in a forceful wave all over the place. It wasn't over... Amelia pounded me right through my orgasm.

"Kiss me," Amelia said while she railed into my creamy pussy relentlessly. She bit my lip and twisted my nipples hard. Still buried to the hilt inside my tight hole.

"Who is my fucking slut?" Amelia asked thrusting hard again.

"I am baby, I'm your slut." I moaned in ecstasy.

"Good girl," she replied. "Now tell it a little louder."

"I'm your little slut, babe," I said.

I could feel that familiar feeling building deep inside me again so quickly. I never thought I'd have multiple orgasms, especially the kind of squirting juice I had just experienced. But now it's our regular sex session. Her black cock was completely stretching me to the max.

"Oh god...uhn yeah...you're gonna make me go again!" I muttered.

"You can cum again, honey," Amelia said speeding up even more with her thrusts.

"Ohhhh god I can feel you everywhere...so deep...and my clitty...SO GOOOD!" I screamed covering my own mouth. "I'M CUUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG AGAAAIIINNN!"

I could not stop orgasm; my heart started racing, and I squirted my liquid all over her again. Stream after stream, I just kept cumming. My orgasm felt like it lasted hours. I was in absolute orgasmic bliss. My back arched up into her, and she was invited even deeper into my bussy. My entire body was vibrating with rolling orgasms.

"Easy girl," Amelia pulled her cock out; it was coated in creamy white liquid that came from my body. My whole body was spasming, and my muscles were uncontrollably expelling cum from my pussy. Then she turned me over and let my head hang over the edge of the counter. She moved to stand in front of my head and was jerking her cock so furiously, holding it over my face. With a handful of my hair in her left hand and her shaft in her right hand, her cock started spurting hot, white liquid all over my lips, nose, cheeks, and forehead. Thick strands of her cum covered my face, some of the sweet-salty substance hitting my tongue. She told me to suck him to make sure that I had gotten every ounce of cum out of her once-heavy balls.

"Fuck, can we do it one more time, babe?" I asked, hopping down from the counter on shaky, Jell-O-y legs and walking into the bathroom, still covered in both of our cums. I turned around to give her a smile, and she slapped my ass, and it was on again.

"Tonight?" Amelia replied. "Okay, go upstairs and wait for me."

"Finally you guys finished it," Lia said quietly to Amelia. "Are you crazy? What mom or dad woke up?"

"Haha, how's the show? Little pervert," Amelia asked.

"What? Did he see me?" Lia asked.

"No," Amelia replied. "The only thing your brother see is bliss."

They giggled.

"I thought you were going to put him in chastity," Lia said. "He's really into SPH."

"Chastity! It's already too small to jerk off," Amelia responded.

"Hehe, but he would love that," Lia replied.

"I know," Amelia said. "And he would also love if I would neutral him."

"Wow, but..." Lia was confused.

"Listen your bother isn't that small. It just looks too small next to mine," Amelia said. "And hurting your partner's genitalia isn't a good sign of a healthy relationship."

"I do some research and there are plenty of examples," Lia replied.

"Dani and I are just not... We love each other and we have future plans. We do a lot of kinky sex but it's not just sex," Amela explained. "You already know if your parents accept me we're getting married so soon."

"I know, I know. I just... Never thought that my brother will become the bride. Not that I'm complaining, I..." Amelia stopped Lia.

"It's new, and I know the feeling. It works both ways. Maybe in the next ten or twenty years, these things will get normal, or maybe not. Who knows," Amelia said. "But the main thing is to be there and talk about it. Just like we are doing now. How do you know if you don't question it."

"Okay, and don't have too risky sex," Lia said. "I know- new place- new experience;"

"Alright sis, good night," Amelia said.

"Have a good night's sex," Lia said and went to her room. Then Amelia heads to Dani's bedroom.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I was ta... Never mind." Amelia said. "Get on top of me and take the wheel."

The next morning, when we woke up our mouths started to water as a scent started to fill the air from the kitchen. My belly began to rumble quite loudly as I sat there.

"Last night we..." Amelia paused me.

"Let's get ready for breakfast," Amelia replied.

"You two had fun last night," Mom teased.

"Mom!" I was embarrassed. Mom was looking at my hickey.

"We are all adults here," Mom replied. "Sit down, mommy was just messing with you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Levy," Amelia said.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Dad asked.

"Aaa, let's start with that one," I replied. "How about we all go fishing?"

We all sat at our dining table and started having breakfast. Amelia was sitting on my left side, and she was wearing a dress. It ended a few inches higher than her knees. We didn't take care of our morningwood, so we were horny. So I put my hand on Amelia's right knee under the table. Then I began to move it slowly up and down a few inches, stroking her leg. I was wondering what she was thinking. Her breath was becoming heavier. And I was also afraid--what if the others realized what I was doing? I kept moving my arm back and forth slowly, gently running my hand from her knee a few inches up her thigh and then back again.

Then she looked at me and said, "Don't ruin my dress."

"We can go to our school," Lia said. "There is a wall we used to paint."

Still, I kept my hand on her leg, tracing its course up and down her thigh. Her smooth thigh was feeling wonderful. I began to trace higher up her leg, my fingers curling around her inner thigh, then sliding back down to her knee only to come up again, inching higher yet. My clitty twitched, and her cheeks burned as she blushed.

"I can feel your warmth," I whispered. "You want me to stop?"

Her cock was becoming fully erect now, pressing painfully against the fabric of her panties. I felt my fingers brush against the bulge. She breathed in suddenly, the sound seeming harsh and overly loud, and her cheeks burned brighter. Without wasting any time, I gently squeezed her girlcock through the fabric. Her cock pushed even harder and pulsated under my hand.

"Mmmmh, aaa I was saying," Amelia tried her best to keep it subtle.

Lia was looking at her crotch. I ran up and down the length of her leg a few more times, pressing my hand gently against her cock and rubbing it over the panties. Then slowly, I moved my hand fully onto her crotch, my fingers delving down between her legs and caressing her balls while my palm rubbed against her shaft. Simultaneously, my clitty was throbbing, and my breathing had become ragged.

"I love this pancake," Amelia kept her head down to avoid any eye contact.

I turned my head to look at her, and she stared back at me, her eyes hooded and sultry. My gaze penetrated her and locked her in place, forcing her eyes to remain on mine and holding power over her. Then I gave her cock a quick squeeze and freed her cock from the panties. I cupped her balls, gently squeezing and caressing them, all the while her eyes bore into mine.

"How about we show her our city?" I suggested while playing with Amelia. Then I grasped the base of her cock and began to pump slowly up and down.

"Son," Dad called me. Immediately I stopped but retained my grip on her shecock, squeezing it gently and running my thumb around the sensitive underside near the tip.

"Yes, dad," I replied.

Minutes passed then slowly I began to jack her off again, my grip firm and sliding up and down her shaft, aided by the precum that was dribbling down the length of her. Her breathing became ragged, and her senses were heightened to the fullest. I could feel her cock aching for release, and feebly she fought the urge. I increased the pace, pumping her with my hand as fast as I could. I saw her eyes roll back and her eyelids close as she began to surrender to the rising orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked Amelia.

"Yes, it was a burp," Amelia replied.

I wanted to keep it a little longer, so I squeezed the base of her cock hard, cutting off the orgasm. Her eyes flared open and locked on mine; she was angry. Her breath came in ragged gasps, but still, I didn't release her hold. She was trying to move her hips slightly and rock them into my hand, wanting nothing more than to cum. When the pulsating stopped, I started jerking her off fast, bringing her right to the edge but letting go before she could cum, giggling at her frustrated and disappointed whines.

"You're being a bad boi, honey," Amelia whispered.

After a short break, I edged her again, and then again. Each time she was certain she was about to orgasm, and each time I proved her wrong and cruelly denied her. Then again, I was running my fingers over the head and coating them in her precum. I withdrew my hand from her cock slowly, then raised my hand to my mouth and tasted her precum off my fingers.

"Babe, if we continue it'll be so messy," I whispered. "Your dress and legs going to be a mess of cum."

Then we decided to go out and give Amelia a tour with my mom. We were having fun; we tried the best burger in the city. When we were returning home, my mom seemed a little off about something.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmmm," Mom was thinking something. "You two look so pretty together and I believe you two are also pretty serious. But why I'm feeling something is off."

"We were just nervous and we're serious," I replied.

"Don't tell me you two already start the wedding plans without me," Mom responded.

"No, no. Your son not even asked me to marry him yet," Amelia said.

"I thought you asked him," Mom replied.

"I should have listened to Lia," Amelia responded. "Now he knows the answer but it has to be romantic and cinematic otherwise I'm gonna change my mind."

"Son, don't wait too long," Mom said.

"I won't. We're stopping here for the gas," I said and then parked my mom's car.

While I was filling the tank, Amelia stood right behind me, and whispered, "I think I need to change my panties."

"Now?" I asked.

"Any minute from now," Amelia whispered, giving me a bite on my earlobe. "Remember what happened under the table at breakfast."

"Then I have to take care of it," I replied. "Ask mom if she needs anything."

"Mrs. Levy," Amelia called my mom. "I need something to buy. Do you need anything?"

"I'm good, I'm waiting here," Mom replied. "Don't take it too long and take Dani with you."

After getting into the shop, she told me to follow her, and we got inside the man's room. "Honey, get on your knees," Amelia ordered.

"Here?" I was confused. "It's dirty."

"It was a figure of speech," Amelia replied. "Just go down."

I got down, and she immediately unbuckled her belt. She undid her pants and slid them down to her knees, leaving them there. Then I quickly slid her panties down, and in front of me was her thick, long cock swinging between her legs. She was almost hard, and the girth of her fuck stick was, as always, fairly intimidating.

"I think I never gonna used to your size," I said.

"Hehe, I'm not going anywhere," Amelia replied. "Now suck it like a good boi."

I opened my mouth and gave it a timid lick, and then I took her into my mouth. My lips stretched wide to accept the thickness, and I started sucking on it. I moved my head back and forth, taking a little more each time. After a few moments of this, she grabbed my head with both of her hands and started bucking her hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. After a little while of throat fucking, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and pushed my head back.

"Stand up," Amelia said. "Turn around. Let me pound that ass."

I did, and after lowering my pants, I lifted my shirt up a bit to give her a full view of my ass. Amelia put a hand on my back and pushed me forward a bit, toward the wall. I did as she instructed. I felt her cock rub up against my pre-lubed ass. Then, the head was pressing into me. My asspussy was resisting because of the cold, and I tried to relax it. I felt her push a little hard, and the first couple of inches invaded my ass.

"Ohhh yess, mmmh!" Amelia moaned deeply, tilting her head back. She pushed forward, and another few inches slid in.

"Oh, God!" I moaned.

She very slowly started to slide her cock out. Soon, only the head was still inside me. She grabbed onto my hips and shoved her cock back inside me. I yelped as the thick cock buried itself inside of me. I was taking it to the hilt now, and she held me tight. Then she slowly started to thrust in and out of me.

"Oooooo, your ass feels so good, baby," Amelia said. "I think I could fuck you here all day and night. The coldness makes your ass extra tight, honey."

As she continued to hump my ass, she leaned over and nibbled my earlobe. The feeling of her big dick deep in my ass and her tongue licking my earlobe was sheer ecstasy. Suddenly she slammed into me hard and began thrusting at a fast pace. The sounds of her thighs slapping against my ass drowned out my guttural moaning. I could feel my ass cheeks shake each time her hips slammed into me. I was getting fucked like a little bitch. It was a good thing my hands were on the wall, or else I would have lost my footing as she continued to pound me.

"Oh, yeah," I said, feeling her cock in my stomach. "Just like that, babe. That's what I like. Harder and faster, ohhhh, ooooh."

"You want more?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, babe, fuck me as you mean it," I managed to say over the loud sounds of my ass getting fucked silly. "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Squirt that boi pussy all over the floor," Amelia said, thrusting harder. "I'll have a good cum bath at home!"

"Yes...ohhhh...god...it feels sooo good...ffffffuck meeee!" I screamed.

"That's my girl, get it all out! Yeah, that's a juicy one baby!" Amelia said. "That squirtin' little limp dick is making a puddle there."

Then she started fucking me with a sense of urgency, arching her back and grabbing her full breast over her shirt. Her moaning was becoming higher-pitched and louder. My little dick was creating a big puddle on the toilet seat cover, and it kept growing when my itty bitty pp kept leaking watery fluid.

She was close, I could feel her throbbing cock and said, "Oh, yes. Please cum in my ass, babe." And so I'm.

Amelia thrust deep and hard, burying her cock in my busted ass. She spread her legs as wide as she could for extra leverage as she pounded away at my ass as hard as she could. She clenched her teeth together, and I could feel her body tensing as her orgasm built.

"You gonna cum on this big black snake again?" Amelia asked.

"Yes...oh shit...yeah...it's sooo much cock! I love every inch of it," I screamed.

I couldn't take much more. I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me. I screamed again, "Oh God, you're going to make me squirt again!" Amelia pushed me all the way inside as my pp began to squirt, her hand still holding my hips, and then started fucking me again even harder, which made me spray everywhere. Gush after gush erupted from my limp dicklet as I came, and it was flopping around.

"Damn, you're like a fountain," Amelia said shockingly.

"Don't stop now," I said.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum too!" Amelia pulled my hips back into her hard over and over, rocking my body and injecting her cum deep inside me. "Uuuuuhhh. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Almost done!"

"Almost done?" I said confusedly.

It sounds like she's been cumming for a full minute. I felt her rock-hard cock twitch again and again as it filled me up with her sticky cum. It was warm and soothing inside me. She continued to hold her cock deep inside of me until she was completely drained. Her breathing was raspy, and I could feel her pulse racing through a thick vein in her shaft. She slowly pulled away from me. Her fat dick fell out with a satisfying plop, and thick creampie leaked out of my ass. I didn't move out of my position, breathing heavily as she put her pants back on without saying a word. Then she pulled her pants up, buckled her belt back on, checked her hair and makeup, gave my ass a hard slap, which gave my ass a good ripple, with a little more creampie leaking out of my boipussy, and walked out of the stall.

Finally, I stood up straight and walked out of the stall. On my way to the restroom door, a strange man on the urinal looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile. He winked at me as I walked out. Guess what? I must have put on quite the show for everyone else in the room, as loud as Amelia and I were.

"Finally," Mom said in boredom. "I thought you two ditch me."

"He almost convinced me to do that," Amelia replied.

"Yes, I'm the culprit," I replied.

"What's wrong with your leg?" Mom asked me.

"My leg, nothing. Why?" I replied.

"You kinda waking funny, now let's go," Mom responded. "Lia returned from her friend's house."

"Alright," I replied, and I started the car.

To be continued...

After writing 9.4K words, I felt it had become too long for this chapter, so I cut some of it for the next chapter. I promised before that this one would be a 10K-word story. So the next one will be at least this big, and I'll try my best to finish it in 3 weeks. And the most important thing is that I'm out of ideas. I mean it; I'm empty now. Nothing about my new story ideas feels special to me anymore.

12