Trans Girl Tops Personal Trainer

Story Info
After weeks of flirting in the gym, I finally seduced him.
1.4k words
4.51
12.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greeted him on my bed in my sheer black lingerie. I knew he'd be nervous, and truly I was as well. We'd spend so much time in the gym together and I knew he wanted me, but taking that next step was sometimes difficult, especially when our relationship was always professional.

Posing for him, I rolled myself over to show him my ass, revealing my bulging cock and my balls along with my sexy breasts. When he finally took hold of my cock and started to stroke it, a rush went through my body. He wanted to touch me. All of me.

We'd flirted off and on during sessions, and once I opened the door to letting him get to know me intimately he jumped at the chance, even though he knew I was trans. So I didn't feel at all self-conscious about showing off my sexy body and my massive cock that was hard just looking at him.

I lay there, needing to stroke myself looking at his sexy body getting revealed as he stripped in front of me. I'd been flirting for weeks with him, and finally managed to get him alone. In my place. In full view even of the office building across the street, which gave it a bit of danger. He didn't know I liked to be watched.

When his pants came off his dick was nice and hard and thick. Stepping forward, I let the two cocks move together. His was about the same size as mine, and when he climbed onto the bed he grabbed them both in his hands, stroking myself and him and rubbing our sensitive shafts together. It just made me even crazier to get things started between us.

The fact he was touching my dick told me he was all in. Not nervous at all and probably even looking forward to taking everything I had to give in my bed for us both to enjoy ourselves. But I was definitely going to be the one in charge this time around.

Glancing over at the window he seemed a bit nervous about putting on a show, but quickly I managed to take his mind off it by adjusting my position and grabbing our two cocks, this time in my hand and giving him a slow, lingering handjob while rubbing my hard shaft and sensitive head against his.

I was craving him. I told him to lie down and positioned myself so he could still touch me while I eagerly took his lovely thick dick between my lips and started to suck. Now I knew that from the position anyone in the right location across the way would be able to watch me blowing him. His hand crept between my legs and started to jerk my cock as well, playing with my full balls and making sure I stayed nice and hard.

He was absolutely delicious. It was a slow, lingering oral session. At least, until he made a suggestion that surprised me. He asked me to straddle his face so he could suck me too, moving us into a sixty-nine position. As soon as my cock was near his lips he eagerly sucked it into his mouth and I had to let out a moan, feeling his hot lips and tongue bathing my erection.

It was impossible not to want to fuck his sexy mouth. The mouth that normally barked orders at me when we were working out. The mouth I'd thought about kissing so many times. Now that mouth was wrapped around my hard dick and sucking me better than a lot of men I'd been with in the past. His enthusiasm made up for his lack of technique, for sure.

Sucking his dick was just distracting me, so I slid myself back and pulled him to the edge of the bed, tilting his head back to open up his sexy mouth and slide myself back inside it. Now I could really fuck his mouth nice and deep, and he took every inch of my thickness with eager sucking and moaning, even choking a couple of times when I went too deep. It was so hot to see him giving his entire mouth to me while I fucked his face and went as deep as I could into his throat. We were definitely going to have to train him to take more.

Looking up at the building across the way, I saw a couple of people standing by the windows watching the show we were putting on. It was easy to cup my breasts and I knew I didn't need to wave, but I did start fucking his sexy mouth a bit harder. It was hot to be watched. I'd had it happen before and it always got me so insanely turned on.

I wanted to fuck him. Fuck that sexy ass I'd been fantasizing about every time I saw him working out or wearing something tight. That hole was all mine. I fucked his mouth a bit longer and then told him to lie down on his back, and he didn't hesitate, scrambling into position. I lifted his hips and lubed him up to make sure he was comfortable, then positioned myself with my throbbing head against his tight asshole. Looking down at him about to take my cock gave me such a rush.

It was definitely his first time bottoming, but I also knew I had a fantastic technique. This particular technique can get any man who was with me to take my size for the first time with total comfort and it milked their prostate perfectly, resulting in orgasms that almost made them pass out every time. There wasn't a man alive who didn't come back for more once they enjoyed my cock plumbing their ass.

Pushing my cock against his tight hole, he gasped as I penetrated him slowly, my dick sliding in a few inches right away and I could feel the squeeze of him attempting to push me out a bit. Then he relaxed, and lifted his legs up and back, opening himself to me with an eager look at my sexy tits bobbing above him. Pumping in further, I started to fuck him slowly with long, easy thrusts and leaned forward. He kissed me hard and moaned into my mouth and I knew he was loving the fact had my throbbing cock buried in his ass.

His hands played with my breasts, teasing my nipples and as I kept fucking him, I encouraged him to grab his own cock and stroke it, but before we unleashed on each other I wanted the office across the street to get a full view. I pulled out and tugged him into position so they would be able to see my ass flexing as I pumped into my sexy trainer. He opened himself again to me eagerly and grabbed his cock as I slid myself back inside to the hilt this time, pumping into him as he jerked his cock and played with my breasts.

There was a lovely build inside, and I wanted us both to experience cumming together, but let him watch me and coat him with my juices while we moved together. Pulling myself out at just the right moment, we both started pumping our dicks at the same time, moaning together in a wonderful symphony of sexual enjoyment.

We were both going to cum hard, it was just a matter of who was going to unleash first. My hand moved quickly up and down and I felt the delicious surge in my balls, and when my first cumshot hit him, a long arcing stream of white, he moaned and kept stroking himself. Once I was done spurting, I made sure to slide my cock back for the remaining cum to be milked directly from my balls into his hole and to help him along on his mission to cum with me. I could feel my cock leaking inside him while remaining hard on his prostate.

Pumping between his legs, I could see his balls start to tighten and then he finally gave out one last gasp as his dick let go, spurting cum onto his chest and stomach. It mingled with mine there, our two loads mixing together on his sexy body. His eyes met mine and I could tell that he had never enjoyed an experience like it. As I pulled my cock out of his ass I leaned down and kissed him again hard, feeling him sticky underneath me.

I glanced back at the office building and there was a crowd of guys watching us. I had to laugh, knowing they'd gotten a perfect view of my naked body covering my new man in my cum. And we were both glowing with sweat.

Our next time in the gym was going to be just as sweaty.