Trans Girl's New Nickname

Story Info
A story of how a Jade got the nickname Peepee.
3.1k words
4.11
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and consenting. All characters are fictional.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'd never considered myself a fan of small penis humiliation. You never do though. You never consider yourself a fan of small penis humiliation until you've got a guy with a huge 10 inch cock laughing at your little 4 inch peepee.

Alex and I had worked together for close to three years. We were both in accounting, working out finances and all of the boring number-based stuff that businesses required. I started about a year before he did, I remember thinking how hot he was when he joined the company. We chatted often but we never flirted too much, besides the occasional suggestive joke. Alex was around the same height as me, about 5'10 on a good day, had short black hair and had an athletic build - a stark contrast to my large size. Oh right, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jade, a 26 year old transgender woman. I've got long blonde hair, down to my waist, a large stomach and large boobs to accompany it. I'm considered pretty attractive in the office but as a general rule I don't have sex with anyone I work with - I've made that mistake before. In my personal life though, I'm a little bit of a slut. I've had sex with a lot of people; men, women and anyone else who wants to. Now, back to the story.

It was a regular Monday in the office. I'd just poured my cup of coffee - a must have for anyone on a Monday morning, especially someone as tired as I was (I'd had a busy night before and had barely got any sleep, if you catch my drift). I took my seat, sipped my coffee and shuffled through some papers on my desk when I noticed a bright yellow sticky note on my closed laptop lid. I quickly scanned the note;

"Jade, when you get into work please come into my office. - Bryan"

Bryan was my boss, at the time, and looked after the finance department for the whole company. He's since retired. I made my way to his office as quickly as I could. His door was open, seated at the large mahogany desk was Bryan and the other side, Alex. I sat in the seat next to Alex.

"Ah, Jade, thanks for coming," spoke Bryan "we've not started speaking yet, just some chat, but now you're here I'll begin. There's a conference in New York this weekend and as the two longest employees of this department, I'd like the both of you to attend. We've got your flights and hotel booked and you'll be paid to attend. Are you both free?"

I didn't have anything in particular planned. There was a cute trans girl I'd been talking to who wanted to meet up for some drinks and some blowjobs, but work was more important.

"Yeah sure, of course," I replied.

"That sounds good," Replied Alex.

"Great," responded Bryan "I'll get you the information. You'll be flying out there on Friday after work."

The rest of the week was uneventful. The usual humdrum paperwork and accounting. The week flew by and in no time at all, Alex and I were waiting at the airport. We chatted about work for a bit before going into more personal friendly chat. The flight didn't take too long, we slept for the majority. The hotel was incredible. It was a very modern high-rise hotel with a very swanky bar and reception area on the first floor. We both checked in and went to our rooms.

I got in and started to unpack my luggage when I heard a knock at the door. It was Alex.

"Hey Jade, there's a slight issue with my room. Is yours okay?" He asked.

"Erm, yeah my room looks fine. What's up?" I enquired, curiously.

"Well, it's kinda... flooded. There's water all over the floor," he replied.

"Oh, that's..." I was shocked, I'd never had a poor experience at a hotel - especially a hotel as expensive and grand as this.

"Lets go to reception and see what they can do." I locked my room and went with Alex down to the reception to ask about his room.

"Unfortunately, sir, there's not much that we can do for tonight," spoke the receptionist "I can call out the cleaning team tomorrow but it's too late for them to come out tonight. Your friend here has a double bed, maybe..."

I could see what she was getting at.

"I mean, you're more than welcome to bunk with me for the night," I said to Alex.

"If you're sure, I'd hate to impose," he replied.

We went back to my room. We were exhausted, having just hopped off a flight following a long day at work.

"I, erm... I kinda wanna change," I said, wanting to slip out of my work clothing. "Sure, go ahead," replied Alex, sat in a chair in the corner of the room, facing inwards

"I don't mind if you don't."

"I mean, I'm okay with being naked with you around," I replied "I have no shame."

I started to unbutton my work blouse and slip it off my shoulders. This revealed my large stomach and my tits, caged up in a white bra. I unzipped my skirt and slipped it down, revealing my crotch in opaque, black tights and a small bulge. Alex was watching as I undressed. I unclipped my bra and it fell to the ground, releasing my breasts. The next step was to roll down my tights, revealing tight purple panties and my bulge - complete with slight moistness. I finally slipped down the panties. As Alex watched, my cock began to grow in size until it had become fully erect at 4 inches, turned on by the exhibitionist nature of the situation.

"Oh, I... Imagined it to be bigger," Alex spoke.

"Sorry?" I asked, shocked at his comment.

"Just, I thought your cock would be bigger," he repeated "you're like, fully hard right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, confused.

"It's just so small," he laughed "and pathetic."

"Sorry?" I asked, alarmed "it's not..."

Alex stood up, unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the ground. A cheeky smile spread across his face as he pulled out his cock. My jaw dropped.

"This is my cock," he laughed "I'm soft."

His cock was huge and thick. He was about 6 inches, soft. He was uncircumcised and completely shaven, much like myself.

"Now watch this," he spoke gently as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. His cock started to grow and harden. It was almost as thick as my wrist and almost doubled in size, his impressive 6 inches expanding to a beautiful 10 inches - the biggest I'd ever seen.

"So," spoke Alex "when I say that your little cock is pathetic, I know what I'm talking about. I mean, how big even is it?"

"ahem, err... fuh, four inches," I stuttered, clearing my throat "I mean, I've always been okay with the size and I've had no complaints..."

"Four... inches?" Alex laughed, loudly "How big do you think this it?"

"Erm, like... 8 inches?" I guessed.

"I'm 10 inches," Alex replied, still stroking his monster cock "I'm more than double the size of that little shrimp."

As he described the sight on my cock it began to drip with juices. This was... turning me on?

"I can't believe how thin it is either," Alex said, almost disgusted.

"My cock is," I spoke, adamantly.

"Tiny and pathetic," he interrupted, laughing "I can see that. Like, you have a lot of sex right?"

"I... I guess," I stuttered. "I don't know how you can please anyone with that tiny maggot cock," he laughed, still stroking his huge, impressive python.

"I don't have a 'tiny maggot cock'," I protested.

"You don't have a tiny maggot cock?" He asked, rhetorically "I can fucking see it and it's disgusting, pathetic and tiny."

My cock was dribbling juices, feeling harder than it had ever been before. I was so turned on by him mocking the size of my cock. I grabbed it and looked at him.

"I'm not that small," I protested, touching myself.

Alex approached me closer, cock in hand.

"Lets swap and I'll see for myself," he whispered into my ear.

I took hold of his huge, thick cock by wrapping my entire fist around it and he took hold of me with his forefinger and his thumb.

"Wow," I whispered, feeling his big, pulsing cock in my fist.

"That's what a cock should feel like," he laughed into my ear "it should be big enough to wrap a full fist around. Your cock is so tiny that I can only grab it with two fingers."

"My cock is a good size," I protested, still touching his massive monster.

"You're holding a 'good size'," Alex laughed, evilly "what you have isn't even as big as my pinkie finger."

Alex pressed his pinkie finger up against my cock and he was right, my cock was shorter than the length of it. His eyes met mine. He raised his left eyebrow and I turned bright red. I was so embarrassed that he was right.

"It might not be huge, but it's not pathetic," I argued.

"Well how about we ask a second opinion?" Alex asked, grabbing his phone from the desk.

"Sure, go ahead," I replied, angrily, "ask for a second opinion."

Alex let go of my cock and snapped a photo of it. He tapped at his phone for a couple of seconds before laughing. He turned his phone so that I could see. He'd sent the picture to someone. There was a reply; 'Wow, her cock is so much smaller than I thought it would be. I'd be so embarrassed if I had a tiny maggot cock like that'.

I was surprised, almost as if the person knew me.

"Who... Who did you send it to?" I stuttered.

"Oh just Ethan from the office," he replied, with a smirk, "now he knows what you've got in your pants... or rather, what you're missing in you pants. I just imagine what it must be like having so much empty space down there."

"I don't have any missing space," I argued, getting angrier.

"I don't have any missing space," he repeated back, emphasizing the 'I', "you, however, have a tiny 4-inch cock. You can see what a REAL cock looks like, it's in your hand."

I glanced down to see my hand still gently massaging his gorgeous, thick dick.

I looked back up into his eyes and dropped to my knees. Alex grabbed his big cock.

"You want to see what a real cock tastes like too?" Alex laughed, slapping his cock against my chubby cheek.

I kissed along his huge 10 inch shaft to the tip, wrapping my lips around it. I looked up into his eyes as his right hand grabbed the back of my head.

"This is the noise a real cock will cause you to make," Alex laughed, evilly before pulling my head all the way down onto his throbbing monster. I gagged on it as it bounced off the back of my throat, my eyes beginning to tear up. Alex laughed as I gagged on his huge cock.

"I bet your little maggot can't make anyone gag," Alex teased.

He let go of the back of my head and slid his gorgeous, thick dick out of my mouth. He traced his hands down my body to my boobs and proceeded to pinch and grab my nipples, making me moan. He slapped my boobs as hard as he could, making me squeal out.

"You have a tiny cock, don't you?" He asked.

"No," I replied "my cock isn't as big as yours but it's not tiny, it's not a maggot and it's definitely not pathetic."

Alex slapped my tits again, making me squeal again before I continued to worship his dick with my mouth.

"Be a good slut and admit that you have a tiny cock," he demanded "you're literally staring at a real sized cock, surely you realise now how inadequate your little peepee is."

My cock was throbbing at its full 4-inch size, dribbling juices onto the hotel room carpet.

Alex pulled his cock away from my lips. I moaned, wanting to continue worshipping his huge cock.

"Come and sit in the chair," Alex demanded.

I did as he said, I was so turned on by this whole situation. I took a seat as he pulled a length of rope out of his bag. I had a feeling that he had something special planned for this business trip. He tied my arms and legs to the chair so that I was unable to move, this only turned me on more. Then he dressed himself and took a seat on the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot something," Alex replied reaching into his bag.

He retrieved a scarf and tied it around my mouth so that I was unable to speak. I was getting so turned on, my cock dribbling as the humiliation continued. Alex then walked to the door.

"See you after dinner," Alex laughed, leaving the room.

Alex was gone for what felt like an hour, maybe an hour and a half. I was so turned on but no way to touch myself. My cock stayed hard, remembering the humiliation that I'd received. After a while I heard the key in the door. I moaned a little and my cock returned to its maximum hardness, anticipating more humiliation. Alex walked in followed by another man. I was shocked, it was Ethan from the office. Ethan ran his fingers through his short, blonde hair and clicked his neck before running his eyes across my body. My face, my tits and finally focussing on my cock.

"Wow, it looked small in the photo," Said Ethan, to Alex, "but I think it's smaller in real life".

"Go ahead and have a touch," Alex replied "she wants everyone at work to know how tiny her dick is."

Ethan approached me as Alex closed the door and took a perch on the bed, facing towards me. Alex removed his cock from his pants and began to stroke until he was a full 10 inches. Ethan looked me in the eyes and started to rub my nipples, making me moan and harden until my cock was once again a full 4 inch size. Ethan's hand moved down across my fat stomach until he was stroking his fingers against my dick.

"I don't think I've ever seen something so tiny," Ethan laughed.

A few drips of my juices began to come out of the tip of my cock as Ethan humiliated me. I looked over to Alex who was stroking his big cock, while watching.

Ethan dropped to his knees and rested my cock on his tongue. It rested perfectly. "Her cock is such a little shrimp that the whole thing fits on your tongue," laughed Alex, while jacking off.

Ethan took my whole, tiny cock into his mouth and sucked before taking me out of his mouth.

"Didn't even get close to the back of my throat," laughed Ethan "I never thought a tiny cock would taste like that either. It doesn't even taste like a real cock."

Ethan moved his head close to mine.

"Are you sure it's real?" He asked me, condescending "I mean, are you sure that it's not just a little toy that you've strapped on or something?"

I moaned and nodded, trying to indicate that it was a real cock. I had a REAL cock and it wasn't a tiny maggot, it was a decent size.

"It's definitely real," spoke Alex "but she should be fucking embarrassed by it."

I turned bright red, I was starting to break. I'd never been ashamed of my size before, but I was starting to become embarrassed by it - especially after seeing Alex's huge cock - and I was loving every second.

Ethan pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to take photos of my cock while both he and Alex laughed.

"Watch me," Alex spoke "watch me show you a real cock."

Alex continued to stroke his thick cock as my little cock began to dribble, excited from being mocked.

"You see this is a cock," Alex spoke again gesturing towards his penis, his foreskin sliding up and down over his red, engorged head "What you have is a tiny, pathetic, little peepee".

Ethan laughed as he flicked my cock.

"Little peepee," scoffed Ethan "from now on, we should call you Peepee - to remind you every time that we speak to you that you have a tiny little maggot cock."

Ethan grabbed my cock with his index finger and his thumb and began to stroke it. I moaned in pleasure as he and Alex continued to mock me for having such a small penis.

"I've seen clits bigger than that," Alex laughed.

My eyes rolled back and my jaw dropped open. Being mocked for my tiny cock was turning me on so much. I began to moan as Ethan continued to play with it.

"I want to see this little shrimp cum," Ethan whispered into my ear "if it even can. Maybe it's too small to cum. Is it?"

I moaned and shook my head, pleasure beginning to pulse through my large, tied body. Shudders of joy rippled through me as his two fingers pleased me. I finally let out a yelp as I began to cum.

"Wow, Alex," Ethan laughed "look at Peepee dribbling out cum."

Alex looked over and laughed, now furiously masturbating. He stood from the bed and walked over to my shuddering body, cock in hand.

"Now, Peepee," growled Alex "let me show you how a real cock dominates a pathetic little cockette."

Alex let out a deep, manly grunt before his huge, impressive cock began to spray thick, hot cum all over my tiny, pulsing peepee. I let out a little squeal of pleasure as the first few squirts hit against my tiny cock.

"Good girl," Alex growled "you're a good girl, Peepee."

We never spoke about what happened that first night since but that's the story of how I got the office nickname of Peepee. Everyone calls me it, even my boss started to join in. Only a few people know why, but every time someone calls me it, I can feel my tiny peepee get harder.