Trans Love: First Man Inside Me

Story Info
Trans girl takes cock for the first time, loving it.
1.9k words
4.49
21.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trans Passion: The Love of a Man in Me

I'm a little nervous. You are my first. Your name is Mike. Mine is Susan.

Am I doing the right thing? I know what I want right now, but should I? I look at the flowers you brought me, fresh in the vase and still in their wrapping, tied with a pretty bow. When you came to my door and gave them to me, I kissed you and trotted to the kitchen to put them in water so they would be fresh, like me. Then I put them on the table and arranged them so I could see them.

But I am on the bed and it is time for more. I want to give my whole self to you. I trust you. I am your flower. My scent will fill your senses as you pluck my petals one by one. Will I love you? Will I love you not?

It will be a beautiful thing, I hope. My skirt is short and grey. On top I wear a simple white blouse, like an office girl. I kneel on your pure white sheets, facing you.

"Well, here I am. What are you going to do to me?" I ask you playfully.

"Your perfume is lovely and so are you. I know I want you. Are you sure you are ready for me, dear?" you say.

"I have never been so ready, my sweetheart" I reply.

You unbuckle your pants and slip your shirt off. You purposefully throw them to the corner of the room. You stand in your boxers, confidently eyeing me up and down. I giggle. I don't mean to, but I've never been in this situation before. You drop your boxers and send them to follow your pants and shirt.

You kneel on the bed in front of me. You stroke my hair behind my ears as though I were a kitten. It's so nice, I feel like purring. My eyes meet your loving, kind gaze. You kiss me once and look in my eyes again. I lean forward and kiss you, caressing your lips with my own - resting my hand on your hairy thigh. You kiss me back, this time more firmly. Now your hand is on my own thigh, caressing me under the hem of my skirt. Your hand moves up as you kiss me, finding the smooth, bare skin between the tops of my stay-ups and my white garters.

You are so close to me that I can feel the warmth of your body. That sends a tingle through my own. I hold your hand and squeeze your fingers gently. Your hand envelops mine.

My hand still in yours, holding your gaze, I move slowly to lie on my side. You lie on your side too, facing me. Your hand is up my skirt, with confidence now. You know I want it there. It's sensual and erotic for me - in a way that's beyond mere sex.

You lift my skirt a little and plant short kisses on each of my thighs, first left then right, starting just above the tops of my holdups and all the way to just below my white panties. You kiss me right below my crotch, so I feel the tickle of your lips as you slip your fingertips under the hem of my panties and fondle my bottom.

I roll on top of you. Right away, your two hands are under the hems of my panties on my thighs, warm and lovely. I move my legs so I am straddling you and I kneel so I can feel your skin against me under my skirt.

I am smiling warmly and looking at you. I stroke your cheek. I reach down, and for the first time, I touch your cock. It is firm and warm. I run my fingers over it admiringly. I tickle your uncut foreskin. I caress its length in a single, slow movement. When I reach your balls I run my fingers over your sack, as though judging their size. They are firm, big and eager.

I lean forward and kiss your cock, right on the end. I gently caress your foreskin back and kiss its uncovered head. I start tickling it with my tongue.

You moan with delight in a deep tone, "Mmm."

"I want you, Susan," you say.

"And I want you, Mike," I reply.

I work my lips on your cock while I caress your balls. Long kisses, taking you in my mouth and then slowly out, so my lips draw over it as I. Your cock stiffens even more and your balls tighten. I take your balls in my mouth and suck them while I run my lips over their crinkly skin.

You look into my eyes as you take hold of my panties by the waistband. You are taking control of me. I move to make it easier as you pull them down until they are stretched out above my knees. The window is open and I feel the cool air on my unprotected bottom. I know what you want, and I want the same. You hold me close and I place a hand on your back. Your cock is rock-hard and it is under the hem of my skirt. I feel it touch my thigh.

Your big hands are on my ass - your fingers exploring my crack as you kiss me. I roll my bottom a little to encourage you. I unbutton my blouse so I can feel your nude body touching my own. I want to feel you all over my body and I want you to feel me. You pat my left thigh, signalling me to turn around.

I kneel on the bed in front of you.

You move my hair aside and plant quick, sweet kisses on my neck. You hold me for a while, your stiff dick just under my crotch. I feel it touching me ever so lightly.

"Well?" I say playfully.

You lift my skirt and smack my bare bottom just twice. Ow, that stings! I feel wonderfully vulnerable. You hug me like before, with your cock between my thighs, but this time more firmly, your body against my back and your cock pressing upwards firmly on my bare crotch. There is nothing between us now.

"I want all of you, my darling - to be inside you," you say softly.

You put the fingers of each of your hands on the inside of my thighs and press gently outwards. I know what you want. I lean forward and slowly spread my knees so my thighs are wide for you.

You slip my skirt hem up neatly as though you are unwrapping your favorite sweet. I love that my panties are still on, but pulled down so you can get at me. It makes me feel so horny to be readied by you like this!

The cool air on my bare bottom from the open window cools me all the way to my hole. I hear you pick up the lube bottle. You squirt some of it straight into my bum crack.

"That's cold," I say "and slippery."

It feels a bit like when I went nude swimming and the cool water flowed there.

You massage it all down my crack and over my hole. You squirt some on your fingers. I feel one of your fingertips go in, preparing me. Such a wonderful, exciting feeling.

"You are inside me already," I say, "I can't wait for the rest of you."

It feels beautiful to know you are in my body as you push your finger in and out, all the time caressing my bum cheek with your other hand. And then two fingers.

"I can wait no longer" you say.

"I am yours to love, darling" I reply.

You put one hand on each of my hips and push just a little way in. You know I am new to this, and still very tight, so you stop there and keep stroking me reassuringly.

While you caress me, you push just a little further in. Then out. Then in again. I feel filled, in a wonderful way.

"Please fuck me now" I hear myself saying.

You take control of me, firm and loving. A man inside me! I can hardly believe it and it feels so good.

You push deep inside me. So deep I feel your balls touch my bottom. I feel your pleasure as you start to enjoy my body.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!"

I rise, turn my head and kiss you on the mouth.

I spread as wide as I can.

"Oh! Oh!"

My cheeks yield softly as your crotch bumps them again and again.

I just want you in and further in. I reach back with my hand to feel the muscle of your thigh flexing as you thrust. You pump and pump, faster and faster.

You pull out and squeeze my bottom, pulling to the side.

"Roll over," you say, "I want to see your face"

I am in pure joy. I roll on to my back and whip my skirt off to feel even more of you. You hand me a pillow to put under my hips to raise me up.

I raise my legs in the air and spread them wide.

I am hungry for you as you approach me between my legs, padding like a tiger. Your cock is in me again as I look wide-eyed at your gorgeous face.

I reach and stroke your thigh with my right hand as you fuck me, feeling your muscles flex, exciting you even more. I touch your balls and feel they are getting tight.

"Give me it, darling" I shout "I want you to cum in me!"

Your thrusts become slow and deep. You lean forward and kiss my mouth. I put my tongue in yours.

Your skin rubs mine between my legs as I run my hands down your back, as you move with every thrust. I forget about everything else in the world except you. I know I shall cum soon. I raise my hips and throw my head back, rolling from side to side in ecstasy.

I love being possessed by you so much!

You start to moan too. I know you're nearly there.

"Oh, my sweet darling, oh!" you shout.

"Come on, I want it! Right in! Right in!" I scream.

Three more deep, slow thrusts. You shout in passion, as you push as deep as you can. Your tight balls are pressed against my crotch. I squeeze you hard with my bottom. You grasp my ass cheeks, pulling me to you.

Pump, pump, pump. I feel your cock veins pulsing with cum.

"Yes, yes!" I pant, pulling on your hard thighs with both hands.

You thrust very slowly and very deeply, again and again. I love this so much. I am on Cloud 9.

"Oh, my love! Oh!" you yell, as you gush into me.

Gentler thrusts now, after your release, after your release, as I feel ecstasy well up inside me.

I raise my hips off the bed, screaming with delight. I cum on my tummy with three creamy squirts - you still firmly holding my bum and looking into my eyes.

You don't stop. Push, Push, Push. I scream and look at you wish love and lust as I cum again. And then you relax. We smile and look at each other as you pull out. We kiss softly.

I roll on my side, sighing with satisfaction, my hand resting on your hip and yours on mine.

We lie on the bed and you cuddle me with your hand on my nude bottom in loving possession, caressing me ever so gently, until we both go to sleep. I think I love you.