Trans Man Caught on Purpose

Story Info
Trans man gets taken by roommate.
1k words
4.27
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrying a few bags of groceries Rick arrives back at his and his best friend's apartment after being out for about an hour. He had told Salvador he'd be out for a few hours, but the weather wasn't as nice as he hoped so he couldn't go skateboarding like he had planned. Opening the door he half expected Sal to be on the couch playing video games, but he wasn't. He shrugged it off and began to put the groceries away before hearing what sounded like moaning coming from Sal's bedroom. His curiosity got the better of him and decided to see what Sal was doing.

To his surprise Sal had left his door opened, as he grew closer he could hear a light buzzing noise accompanied by light moaning. Rick thought about just shutting his door, but he wanted to see what Sal was doing. Peaking into the room, Rick could see Salvador's naked body straddling a vibrator slowly moving his hips on the phallic object. He watched for a little longer as Sal's back was to the door before realizing that Sal had his hands cuffed behind his back. Rick could feel himself getting hard watching his friend ride his vibrator. He didn't want to watch any longer, he wanted to fuck Sal whether Sal wanted it or not. Rick saw what he assumed were the keys to the handcuffs on a table by the door and decided they'd be his now.

Stepping in the room quietly, Rick took the keys waiting for Sal to turn around, but he was ignorant to his friend. "These are mine now." Rick finally spoke as he up the keys. Salvador jumped off of his vibrator and turned around. "What the fuck Rick! You said you'd be out for a few hours. Why are you in my bedroom? Give me the keys." Rick smiled at his friend and walked closer.

"Sure I'll give them back to you, but not yet." He pulled Sal's face to his and kissed him. "You don't know how long I've waited for this. All the teasing and jokes you make with me, it's been long enough." Rick got undressed quickly before getting into Salvador's bed with him.

"Please Rick you don't have to do this, just let me go and I'll make sure the teasing will stop from now on." Sal's face is bright red. It's been years since anyone has seen him naked, and that was before his transition. He was scared of what people might say about his naked body. Rick didn't care about any of it though, horniness overcame him and he wanted to fuck his friend.

"Like I said already you will get the keys back, but you have to earn them back Sal." Rick kissed his friend again, this time Salvador kissed back. Sal could feel himself getting wetter as Rick began to caress his body. Rick massaged his chest slightly pinching his nipple. "Oh fuck." Sal moans quietly as Rick pinched him.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Rick smirked, and Sal's face grew ever more red.

"No I'm not." Sal lied to Rick trying to hide his embarrassment, which he was not doing well.

"So you don't want to ride my dick the way you rode that vibrator?" He slowly stuck a finger into Sal's wet pussy and pulled it out. "It seems like you're enjoying this, but maybe I'm wrong." He shoved his finger into Sal's mouth. To Rick's surprise Sal sucked his finger. Rick smiled at this. "So you are enjoying this. Good." He laid down. "Now get on top of me slut."

"I'm not doing that Rick." Sal lied as he admired Rick's lean smooth body.

"That's fine." Rick sits up, "You just won't be getting the keys then."

"Fine lay back down I'll ride you." Sal rolls his eyes. Rick smiles at Sal's acceptance and lays back down. Sal straddles him and slowly rubs this pussy on his dick teasing his friend. Rick pushes Sal's hips up slightly so he can put his dick in him. Sal slowly slides himself down on his friend. Sal knew Rick's dick was above average, but never thought that he'd be as large as he was. It was without a doubt the largest cock Sal has ever seen outside of porn. He could tell it was bigger too as he sat with Rick's dick completely in him, it reached further than anything else has. Sal began to slowly ride Rick, as Rick pulled his face down to kiss him more.

Sal's tongue slips into his mouth forgetting that he isn't supposed to be enjoying this.

Rick's hands meet Sal's hips and he begins to press up to meet his friend's thrusts. "Oh fuck Rick," He moans slamming down on his friend's dick. Rick felt Sal tense up around him and he stopped. "It's my turn to fuck you now." Rick says and Sal reluctantly got off of his friend moments before cumming. Rick rubs his friend's ass as he pushes Sal's body down leaving Sal pressed up against the bed.

Rick begins to slowly put his dick in Sal's wet pussy. Sal can't help himself from moaning again as his friend slides into him. "You don't like this?" Rick teases.

"Shut up." Sal responds still unable to admit that he wanted this.

"Well if you don't want this then I guess that means you won't be able to cum." Rick says taunting him. Rick began to fuck Sal hard pulling out slowly almost all the way before quickly thrusting into him. Sal met him quickly pushing back against Rick. "I'm going to cum in you." Rick tells Sal as he thrusts forward and cums. Sal presses up against him as he cums.

Rick pulls out leaving a trail of cum out of Sal's pussy. They both stand up, Sal can feel Rick's cum sliding down his leg. "I guess you've earned these back," Rick jingles the keys, "Now do I give you the keys or do I make you find them?"

"Do whatever you want with the keys," Sal smirks as he takes the handcuffs off. He handed them to Rick. "I don't need them." Rick stands there confused holding the cuffs and Sal begins to wipe himself down.

"How?" Rick asks confused.

"There's a button on each side to remove them without the keys." Sal laughs.

"Why not sooner?"

"I think we both know why." Sal walks over to Rick and kisses him on the cheek. "We should do this again some time."