Trans Man Tricked & Treated

Story Info
Three guys have their way with Miles
3.7k words
4.6
13.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benaround16
benaround16
62 Followers

**Note: the situation begins as non-consensual and turns into a thrilling and enjoyable experience for the main character**

"Trick or treat!" the two kids Miles was looking after yelled in front of an opening door. For double his usual nannying rate, Miles had agreed to take the kids, Asa and Daisy, out to one of the more affluent parts of town while their parents hosted a Halloween party of their own.

Earlier in the day, Miles had accompanied the kids last minute costume shopping, buying them a cat woman costume and a generic shark outfit. The kids chose a superman costume for Miles, and unfortunately the last one left was a size too small. Now, he was self-conscious of the way the thin spandex fabric clung to his crotch and hips and thighs. At least the cape was covering his ass. And there was the added bonus of the padded chest and shoulders. Maybe after a few more years on testosterone, his body would look a little like this, he mused to himself.

"Hey kiddos," said the young man in the entryway. He was handing each kid a full-sized milky way bar (the kind of treats that made this neighborhood a popular Halloween destination) when Miles realized he recognized the young man. It was always uncomfortable seeing people from high school, not knowing whether they'd heard he was trans. So, Miles pulled the cape around himself and hung back behind the kids, hoping his old classmate wouldn't notice him. After all, the extent of their connection was having a few mutual friends. Thomas tended to hang with the gamer or band nerds while Miles was more of a theater geek.

The kids were saying their thank yous when the young man, Thomas, looked up at Miles and did a double take. "Oh, um, hey--" he stopped himself.

"It's Miles now."

"Right, Miles," said Thomas, his eyes darting over Miles's body. This was the exact situation that Miles had wanted to avoid. Who knew what uncomfortable questions or comments might come out of Thomas's mouth.

"Well, should we get going to the next house?" Miles addressed the kids, hoping to move things along.

"You're babysitting on Halloween?" Thomas asked, just as Miles and the kids were starting to turn away.

Miles shrugged.

"Well, my mom's about to take my little sister and her friend through the neighborhood. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if these two tagged along," Thomas suggested. "You shouldn't have to work tonight of all nights."

The kids looked up at Miles curiously. He knew they wouldn't be happy being dumped with a near-stranger. Just then, a little girl emerged onto the porch also dressed up as cat woman. The girls in matching costumes hit it off immediately. They begged to go trick or treating together. When Thomas's mom came onto the porch, Miles had her call Asa and Daisy's parents and coordinate a drop off. In a town where it seemed everyone knew everyone, it was hardly surprising to hear that Thomas's mom knew Miles' nanny family from an old job. Everything was all set.

As the kids headed out with their new group, Miles thanked Thomas and started down the steps, already wondering what Halloween movie he might put on at home. Maybe he'd pick up dessert on the way home.

"Where are you going?" Thomas called out.

"Just home, I think," Miles replied.

"Well, um, I've got a few guys coming over for a game night," Thomas said, rubbing his blond stubble. "The whole point of getting the kids out of the way was to invite you in."

"Really?" Miles asked. If it was unclear why Thomas was helping him, it was even more perplexing why he suddenly wanted Miles around. "Oh, well..." Miles wanted to say no, but he didn't have any excuse handy. "Okay." He told himself he'd only stay for an hour or so to be polite.

The reason for Thomas's invitation became even murkier once his other friends arrived. None of Thomas's and Miles's mutual friends were among them-- it seemed that these were guys Thomas had met in the couple of years since graduation. Thomas was the tallest, with a mess of curly blond hair and a patchy beard that would have been better off shaved. Ryan was short and chubby with glasses and a freckled babyface. Cory had his dark hair tucked behind his ears and a slim hips that struggled to hold up his baggy shorts.

Miles felt weird being the only one dressed up. Here in the well-lit kitchen, he felt his spandex-clad body was on full display, including the lack of a bulge at his crotch. He usually passed as a man, but in this situation, he couldn't help but feel the strangers must be clocking him.

As the group headed for the basement's gaming room, Miles took a detour to pee. The guys went silent when Miles came down the stairs, and it was clear that they'd been talking about him. Maybe Thomas was filling them in on Miles being trans. Or maybe just how they knew each other. He realized he was standing awkwardly in front of them.

Cory finally broke the silence by handing Miles a controller and patting a spot on the couch. "Come on, we're about to duel it out in Mario Kart."

This was a game Miles happened to be very good at, and, as the races went on, he started to feel welcome as one of the guys. Everyone, including Miles, was shit talking and yelling at the screen. Miles was glad that he had accepted the invitation. If more people were as gracious as Thomas, Miles thought, the world would be a less lonely place.

When the group paused to get snacks, Miles was surprised that he'd already been in the basement for two hours. He contemplated leaving, but there was no reason to cut short such a fun night. Thomas was popping popcorn for the horror movie they were about to put on. Everyone settled back onto the couch, the bowl of popcorn being passed between them and the lights now off.

The movie started slowly with the family packing to go out to a cabin for the weekend. Miles was holding the popcorn bowl, and when Thomas went to pull out a handful, he dropped a bunch of kernels down onto the couch between them.

"Oh, crap, sorry," Thomas whispered as he started to gather up the pieces. Miles scooted out of Thomas's way, self conscious of his body even in the darkness. Thomas kept digging around in the cushions, and Miles started wondering why he couldn't just clean up once his friends had gone home. "Sorry, I think I've almost got it all. Just saw some go over here," Thomas murmured to Miles just as he reached between Miles's legs.

"Oh," Miles said in surprise under his breath. Thomas's hand was frantically rooting around under one of his thighs, then the other. Miles was sure no popcorn had landed here, and was just hoping Thomas would realize the same thing and retract his hand. Then, Thomas slid his palm right up against Miles's crotch.

At first, Miles thought it was an accident, but as Thomas's hand lingered and started rubbing, he understood what was happening. His face felt hot and his stomach churned. He glanced to his left to confirm that Cory still had his eyes on the movie. It was the middle of an intense scene and the sound effects were loud. However, Miles could hardly hear over the sound of his own heartbeat and that of Thomas breathing hot and heavy into his right ear. Thomas had switched from a full palm to a single finger and was now tracing the line of Miles's slit. It had been a while since Miles had been touched there, and only ever by women. It all felt so wrong.

Miles was trying to formulate a plan to escape when Thomas pulled his hand away. There was a brief flash of relief before Miles saw that Thomas was tapping Cory on the arm. As soon as Cory looked in his direction, Thomas started fingering Miles's slit again. Cory bit his lip and raised an eyebrow. Thomas nodded. Cory took the popcorn bowl and set it aside. He reached to untie Miles's cape, tossed it aside, then started to pull down the zipper on the back of his spandex costume. Meanwhile, Thomas had alerted Ryan, who was now sitting on the floor by Miles's feet.

"What are you doing?" Miles asked even though he knew the answer. Cory was guiding his arms out of the costume, pulling down the padded pecs to reveal Miles's flat chest. Thomas continued rubbing his crotch and had started planting wet kisses on his neck.

"It's a trick and a treat," Thomas said into his ear. "The best of both worlds, don't you think?"

Before Miles could answer, Cory grabbed his chin and pulled him in for a kiss, his free hand rubbing across Miles's smooth chest, tracing the healed incisions from his top surgery. Cory moaned into Miles's mouth as their lips met, then shoved his tongue deep inside. He slid his lips around and breathed heavily, not quite latching onto anything, and all the while coating the lower part of Miles's face with saliva. It was clear both that Cory had no idea what he was doing and that he was extremely eager to learn.

Not to be outdone, Ryan got to work pulling Miles's costume past his knees and ankles, then all the way off. Now all that was left between Thomas's hand and Miles's pussy was the thin fabric of his briefs. "You can't pretend like you're not into this," Thomas said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "You're already leaking through your underwear." Miles was surprised to realize that Thomas was right. Amidst his trepidation, he hadn't even noticed how turned on he was getting. He could also feel his t-cock throbbing as it started to harden.

"I think he's ready for you," Thomas said, looking down at Ryan.

Ryan leaned forward on his knees and pulled down Miles's underwear, exposing his dripping pussy. Thomas and Cory each grabbed onto one of Miles's thighs and pulled them outward, opening him up. During this brief break in Cory's kiss, Thomas redirected Miles's face in his direction and kissed him hard. It was obvious that Thomas had done a lot more kissing in his life, and Miles found himself falling in line with the rhythm and kissing Thomas back. Did he want to be here? Did he want to run for the stairs? His body and mind were giving him mixed signals. Cory's hand was still caressing his chest. Then, Miles felt Ryan's tongue flick his t-cock. His lower belly surged with pleasure and he bucked his hips upward without meaning to. It was then that Miles started to admit just how hot it was to have three guys lusting after him at once.

"That's good. Pay good attention to that knob at the top," Thomas coached Ryan. Thomas then latched onto the back of Miles's head and continued making out with him.

"Fuck, he's getting big and hard," Ryan said, his lips coated with pussy juice.

"Let me feel," Thomas demanded, reaching down and latching onto Miles's t-cock. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding." He stroked with his thumb and index finger, making Miles breathe more rapidly. Miles could feel the guys watching his facial expressions intently. "How does that feel?" Thomas asked.

"Sooo good," Miles moaned as Thomas sped up. He was disappointed when Thomas released him.

"Put it between your lips, Ryan," Thomas suggested. "I think it's almost time."

Miles gasped as Ryan swallowed his t-cock and started sucking. The sensation of being inside someone else's body never failed to surprise him. It was the time when his cock felt most real. He whined in pleasure and moved his hips forward against Ryan's mouth.

"I think he likes it," Cory said with a laugh.

Miles could feel himself getting harder and harder. He didn't realize what Cory and Thomas were up to until each of them reached for one of Miles's hands. Simultaneously, his fingers made contact with their shafts. Both of them were already fully erect. They held Miles's wrists in place as they showed him how to stroke. The engorged tissue under the skin both fascinated Miles and made him nervous for what he knew was to come. Miles noted that Thomas's cock was bigger, but not by much, and Cory's was thicker.

"That's it," Cory muttered. "Stroke my fat cock. I can tell you like it."

Inside the haze of his own pleasure and the sound of Cory and Thomas moaning, Miles lost track of time. At some point, Ryan pulled away and Thomas slid off the couch and onto the floor.

Miles watched as Thomas peered toward his pussy. He parted the folds with two fingers, then slid his middle finger into Miles's hole. "Goddamn, he's wet," Thomas marveled. "Let's do this. What position?"

"I want him in missionary," Ryan asserted with all the enthusiasm and determination of someone about to have sex for the first time.

Cory and Thomas guided Miles onto his back on the couch. There was plenty of room for them to keep his legs splayed wide. Miles gulped and thought about making a run for it, but the desire in his lower belly kept him anchored to the cushions. He was surprised to realize that his body wanted to get fucked, that it was eager to take not one cock or two, but all three. Biting his lip, he barely stopped himself from urging them to hurry up.

Since Ryan was the only one Miles hadn't stroked, he wondered if Ryan might need some more foreplay. But, when Ryan kneeled between his legs with his cock out, Miles saw that he'd had no problem getting himself hard while he sucked. Ryan scooted into position, placing his cock head at Miles's entrance. He slid up and down, gliding over Miles's t-cock and sending a jolt of electricity through Miles's body. Ryan grabbed onto Miles's waist with one hand and helped guide himself inside with the other.

Miles was so wet and open that he barely felt the pressure at first. But, as Ryan got deeper inside of him, the walls of his pussy picked up the sensation. Ryan wasn't quite big enough to fill Miles all the way up, but he more than made up for this as he started pumping with immediate enthusiasm.

"This feels so fucking good," Ryan moaned.

Miles crossed his legs behind Ryan's ass to pull him in deeper with each thrust. Having always topped his girlfriends with a strap-on, Miles was surprised by how good it felt to have a cock inside of him. Ryan's face was scrunched up with focus and effort. When Miles looked to his left he saw that Thomas and Cory were standing nearby, stroking their own cocks as they watched.

As Ryan picked up speed, he flopped forward onto Miles, jamming his arms under Miles's upper back and neck to hold on tight. Ryan breathed deep into Miles's ear, grunting with each thrust. Miles curled his hips upward and used both his arms and legs to wrap around Ryan's back. He loved the skin-to-skin feeling of Ryan's weight pressing down on him and he could feel the heat building in his pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Ryan groaned. He gave Miles an especially hard thrust, then backed out slowly and thrust hard again. As he held himself deep inside, Miles realized what was happening. Ryan was cumming inside him. Ryan thrust hard again and cried out, "Fuck, fuuuuck!" Miles felt the spurts of hot semen coating his insides. It only made him hungry for more. When Ryan pulled out, he felt a small stream start to trickle out of his pussy.

Ryan had barely crawled to the side when Cory pushed his way in front of Miles. He grabbed Miles's legs and placed one on each of his shoulders. Then, with no further delay, he thrust himself all the way inside. From the urgent way he moved, Miles could tell that watching Ryan had already brought Cory close to orgasm. He wasn't going to last long.

Though Miles was wet with Ryan's juices and his own, the girth of Cory's cock suddenly jamming deep inside of him made him cry out with brief discomfort. Miles's body quickly adapted, however, as Cory pumped in and out of his pussy. As if he wasn't already snug enough around his cock, Cory pushed Miles's legs together to one side of his head.

"You're telling me you haven't done this before?" Thomas asked as he watched.

"I've been studying." Cory laughed without interrupting his stroke. "Damn, you're clamping around me," he said, now addressing Miles. "You're gonna make me cum. Oh, shit. Shit, I'm not going to last much longer. I'm gonna spurt inside of you, okay? I'm gonna shoot my seed. Fuck yes. Fuck yes," Cory murmured.

Miles found himself excited by Cory's talk. "Cum inside me. Give me that load," he heard himself say. "Shoot it deep in my pussy."

"Goddamn, you're such a slut, letting three guys fuck you in one night," Cory said between gritted teeth. "I bet you're going to dream about this for a long time, right?" He pumped faster. "Oh here I come. I'm cumming," he groaned as his head turned toward the ceiling and he gave Miles a series of deep thrusts. "Take that, you slut," he groaned. "Yeah, you like that?"

"Fuck yes," Miles groaned.Again, he reveled in the sensation of the thick, milky goo coating his pussy. God, he had never been so turned on. He could sense his orgasm getting closer and knew that Thomas was about to send him over the edge. He spread his legs wide as Thomas approached.

To his surprise, Thomas didn't climb onto the couch but rather grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up. "Bend over for me," Thomas commanded as he pushed Miles toward the couch's armrest. Miles did as he was told, bracing his hands on the couch. His ass was now on full display. Thomas latched on with both hands as he rubbed his cock against Miles's slit.

"I knew I needed to take you from behind the moment I saw you in that spandex costume," Thomas purred. "I could tell you were trying to cover yourself up, but that flimsy cape wasn't really hiding anything. God, why hide your body away? It would be a shame not to appreciate this." He gave Miles's ass a loud slap just before driving himself inside.

Miles cried out as Thomas impaled him. With his first few thrusts he was already all the way in, the head of his cock nudging Miles's g-spot. Thomas slammed against Miles's ass as he increased his tempo. The thwacking sounds filled the entire room, which had gone silent at the end of the movie. Miles felt his ass undulate with each impact. He groaned.

"Dirty slut," Thomas hissed. "I bet deep down you wore that costume because you wanted to get fucked. Yeah?"

"Mmmhmm," Miles whined. "I'm your dirty whore. Just a hole for you to fill."

Thomas latched onto his hips harder, and Miles became aware of the sloppy suction sounds made from Thomas's cock thrusting through all the thick cum already inside of him. Miles's legs started to tremble and he hung on to the armrest for dear life.

"Oh, just like that. Just like that," Miles muttered.

"Fuck yes, cum on my dick. Come on, you slut. Cum for me," Thomas said, only slamming harder into Miles's pussy.

Just then, the house started to rumble above them. It was a garage door opening. "Who's that?" Cory asked.

"Fuck, I think my stepdad's home," Thomas said.

"Hurry the fuck up then," urged Ryan. From the looks of it, he was getting ready to burst again as he watched.

"I'm so close," Thomas said, refocusing. He grunted as he gyrated inside Miles, not bothering to pull back very far before thrusting forward again.

Ryan jumped onto the couch, his cock aimed right at Miles's face. Miles felt panic about being walked in on by Thomas's stepdad, but he was just as desperate to cum as Thomas. There was no way they were stopping now. He was feeling lightheaded and out of breath. It would only be a moment longer. He clenched up all of his muscles, willing his orgasm to happen.

"Cum on my cock," Thomas demanded. "Cum with me! Oh, fuck, here I go," he groaned loudly as he shot his first rod of seed into Miles's pussy. He drove forward again and shot out another. The streams were so powerful that Miles could feel them thrumming against his cervix. This sensation finally drove him over the edge. His mind went blank and his whole body trembled. His pussy and uterus convulsed together like he'd never felt before, his body clamping down on Thomas's cock, milking every last drop. He clenched his teeth together as he collapsed forward toward the couch, his hips still held up by Thomas. Another hot stream of cum, courtesy of Ryan, landed on his cheek and nose.

benaround16
benaround16
62 Followers
12