Trans Man Tricked & Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during this powerful orgasm, Thomas's stepdad had appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Miles opened his eyes to see a lanky middle aged man still dressed in business clothes.

"Hey bud, what's going on with--" Thomas's stepdad stopped mid sentence as he took in the scene, his stepson drilling another man from behind while his friends watched.

Thomas stood still with the rod of his cock still inside Miles. "Holy shit, Thomas." His stepdad paused and smirked. "Why didn't you invite me?"

Thomas let out a nervous chuckle. "Um, sorry? It was kind of last minute."

"Well, all's well that ends well," his stepdad said. He moved forward and slapped Miles's ass.

Thomas massaged the loads inside Miles's pussy a few more times before pulling out. For the first time, Miles realized how sore he was getting. But he knew the night was far from over yet. Thomas's stepdad took him by the hand and pulled his trembling body up to standing.

12