Trans Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a minute! I've got some wiping up to do!" She was already dressed and motioned Dad to hurry up as he was dragging his pants on and trying to tuck his still hard, still miserable, dick back into his boxers.

Meanwhile I also cum with Mom. My pants were unbuckled and were stuck on my knees. I was jerking off for the whole time and my legs were getting wobbly. So I brought my legs a little closer and my pants dropped to the floor. The belt made a big clunk noise and my mom didn't wait a single moment to open my stall's door.

"What the fuck?" Mom was surprised and angry. "You were spying on us?"

"Aaa... I was... I'm sorry. It was an accident," I replied.

"Honey, bring your sore ass here and tell me what we should do with him," Mom said. "And look she jerked off too."

"Babe, you were right. Alex, you're grounded for life. No college for you," Dad said angrily. "Let's go home. The dinner is over."

Next day at the breakfast table.

"Hey, can we talk for a minute?" Mom asked.

"Sure, what's up? Dad replied.

"Well, you know how I felt really weird when we found out your son was spying on us, right?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I know. I felt super uncomfortable too," Dad replied. "It's pretty embracing for both of us."

"It made me feel really upset and kind of scared. Like, I didn't know if we could have our private time anymore," Mom replied.

"I get it. I was pretty freaked out too. What do you think we should do about it? I already grounded him for life. We can't throw him out of the house. He'll be homeless."

" I think we should talk to him about it, but I'm not sure how," Mom said.

"Maybe we could just explain why it's not okay and set some clear rules," Dad said. "And punish him. Grounding is not a real punishment."

"Yeah, that sounds good. But I'm also worried about how he'll react," Mom said.

"Me too. But I think you should do it, it might be easier," Dad said.

"Okay, maybe I can figure out some ways to make sure it doesn't happen again," Mom replied.

" Definitely. Thanks for talking to me about this," Dad said.

" Of course. I love you," Mom replied.

" Love you too," Dad replied.

When Dad left for the office, Mom came to my room to talk.

"Hey, can we chat for a sec? Mom said

"Mom, come in. Sure, what's up? I replied.

"So, it's about last night that we need to talk about," Mom said.

"I'm sorry, Mom. You two were coming toward the restroom and I just got in to avoid awkward eye contact," I replied.

"But then why did you jerk off?" Mom asked. "You could say you were doing your business and it was an accident."

"Mom, I swear. I didn't do it intentionally. Dad's gonna cancel my college payment," I almost started crying.

"Don't worry about your college. You also know that I won't let that happen," Mom said. "Come one give me a hug. I can see water in your eyes."

I hugged her to cool down. "Will you talk to Dad to not cancel my college?" I won't do it again, I promise."

"If you are honest with me then I'll talk to your dad and convince him," Mom said.

"What if he doesn't listen to or get convinced?" I asked.

"Ok, you were there and saw everything. Do you still have doubts?" Mom said, pointing to her crotch.

"Mom, thanks for understanding me," I replied.

"Now tell me why did you jerk off?" Mom asked. "I thought you like cats."

"Mom," I was blushing.

"I see. Like father, like son," Mom said. "Which part turned you on?"

"Which part?" I was clueless.

"Who did you think of when I was pounding your dad's bubble butt?" Mom asked. "Which role do you choose?"

"Mom, this is embracing," I replied.

"I'm not in a good mood from last night. I'm not gonna ask you again. Now tell me," Mom was pretty intimidating when she got into her dominant role.

"Mom. Please don't judge me," I begged.

"I won't," Mom replied.

"I liked how you were fuc... having sex with Dad," I replied.

"You liked my girl dick?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom," I replied.

"I'm feeling like I should spank you, spank you bare ass. Should I do it? You need some serious punishment, young man," Mom said.

"But mom, you said you won't judge me," I was being cute so that she didn't get anymore angry. I knew she loved me like her son.

"You know you're lucky that I see you as my son otherwise I would make your father kick you out of the house a long time ago," Mom said.

"Mom, I love you too. I love you a lot. It's just I couldn't control myself," I replied.

"I know and that's why you're not spanked yet," Mom replied. "So is it the first time you spy on us or there is more to the story?"

"Mom, you and Dad are pretty loud. I can always hear moaning sounds from your room when you two have fun," I replied.

"And you jerked off every time?" Mom asked.

"No, I put my headphones on & listen to music," I replied.

"Anything else?" Mom asked. I noticed mom was looking at me like she's looking at my lips and at my body. We were sitting on my bed. She stood up and looked down at me. She was giving a look that you really don't dream about often. I was so nervous that I started to look down towards her feet when she was really close. She hooked her thumb under my chin & forced me to look towards her.

When I looked towards her she put her fingers on my lips and then bent down. She started kissing me passionately on my lips. I was so shocked by all this that I couldn't move as soon as I came back to my senses I tried to stop it but she was so strong that I wasn't able to stop her.

When she broke the kiss she told me, "Don't worry about dad. He's not the one you should be afraid of." Her hand was still on my cheek, she gently gave it a nuzzle before sliding it down to the back of my neck. She pulled me close as she brought her lips to my ear. Goosebumps showed up on my skin.

"I'll take care of your college problem, although I'm going to be wanting something in return." Her free hand slipped down my pants giving my ass a good squeeze causing me to jump. I definitely didn't expect that. I had no idea what to do.

She tightened her grip on my neck. She pulled on my neck as she gave my ass another squeeze.

"That's a good boy!" She whispered in my ear. She let go of my neck and gave my butt a soft slap. Her hand stayed on my ass cheek, grabbing it with her sturdy grip. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you while your dad will be in his office and busy with his small business."

"Mom?" I was blushing.

"What, didn't you like my kiss?" Mom asked.

"Aaa...I don't know," I replied.

"Stand up and strip naked," Mom ordered. I looked at her and I got scared. I know this looks. I stood up and stripped my t-shirt and shorts. I was standing on my boxer only. Then Mom hooked her fingers into my boxers and slid below the waist off of my body. My cock bounced out from the fabric prison, a baby carrot jutting out proudly as if waiting for the 'world's smallest cock' medal. A snort of laughter slipped from Mom's lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked in whiny voice

"Oh darling," Mom said, still trying to hold in her obvious derision at seeing his hard penis. "It's just... you know, I thought you might be a grower. Last night you were soft so I couldn't tell your size." She can barely contain herself, a pitying smile on her face.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"Ohh, honey I loved your tiny dick. I'm laughing because it looks exactly like your father's," Mom said.

Mom rubbed one hand up my thigh and onto my dick and the touch sent a shiver up my spine. "Get your fucking panties off," she breathed, and I was shocked by the fact she had used a swear word in front of me. My mom never swore in front of me. I scrambled to remove it from my legs, and when I had done so I looked down at my mom already encircling her hand tight around the shaft, which was so small the head couldn't be seen from her fist.

"How do you even jerk off?" Mom asked. "Wait, I know."

She adjusted with a smirk so that only two fingers and her thumb were encircled around it, and then she slowly, agonizingly jerked. She must have learned it from Dad then. A wheedling, whining sound emerged from me as she began to pump at my manhood, barely worthy of the title as it throbbed under the experienced movements of Mom. A sound like custard being squished became stuck in a loop as she wanked her son's dick, making my nipples stand on end, goosebumps going up my entire torso.

"Who is a naughty boy?" Mom asked, bringing her lips teasingly towards my dick.

My heart was going haywire, like it was going to thump so hard it would burst out of my chest. I didn't respond as she increased the tempo of her judicious, pleasure giving fingers, wrist vibrating up and down so my dick could receive unfettered stimulation.

"Do you think I should punish you for last night's incident, my naughty slut?" she asked, her voice acidic, her face so close to my dick that I could feel her warm breath flutter around my slit.

"Yes!" I begged. Her hand became almost a blur of movement, and I could feel that glorious rising sensation inside, like a kettle coming to boiling point. My legs shook and I let out an odd strangled "Ugh," as I tried to pump my hips into her pleasure-giving hand.

I was so close that I didn't notice Mom slipping a finger into her mouth, lathering it in spit. All at once a series of things happened. First, Mom brought her wet finger underneath me and immediately plunged it into my open buttcrack. I was shocked at her sudden intrusion, but immediately her tongue whipped out and grazed the top of my dick, spit flying all over it as she released a large glob of saliva that poured onto my dick as she jerked, making the sound wet and filthy. This would have sent me immediately over the edge, had the sudden release not also relaxed my tightened anus, and Mim forced the nasty, wet digit (her middle finger no less), right up inside me.

"Mom, it hurts," I said with a cute face in surprise and pain, even as she plunged her face onto my dick.

"Mom?" I breathed as she began to give me my first, and best, ever blowjob, even as her finger wiggled viciously inside me. "Ugh." I keened as her warm mouth collapsed around my aching dick, the wetness and suction sending my senses haywire, whilst her evil left hand began to work another digit into my screaming butthole.

"Mom, s...sto..." I couldn't finish the sentence, because every time I got close to saying 'stop', Mom moaned hard into my dick, causing vibrations to run deep into my body, emanating from the source of pleasure that was my Mother's mouth. Her free hand snaked up and clasped a nipple, and I mewled as she attacked it, roughly pinching and squeezing. The second finger was already driving into my puckered anus, and I had never felt as helpless as this before. I didn't hated that my Mom was getting inside me and controlling me like I was a woman, like my dad, because she was making me feel so fucking good.

"Fuck, fuck," I whimpered as her second finger found a home inside me, and she began to use both digits to finger me like guys finger girls in porn, a brutal drilling motion that left my knees waggling in the air, as her whirling hurricane of a mouth laid waste to his cock, sucking up every little bit of pre-cum that was teased from my slit, tongue slathering over my tender skin.

"Mom, Fuck!" I cried out as her fingers hit something which made me lurch forward. Then everything stopped. My dick, nipple and butthole were suddenly struck by a complete lack of movement, and I groaned as she pulled her fingers free of my ass, some of her spit sliding out of the ring as they came unstuck with a wet *pop*. Her face came off of his desperate shaft, and she stood up from me when I was almost pleading with my expression for her to continue.

"Mom... Mom, come on, I'm so close," I said with big eyes and pouty face.

She bit her lip. "Oh I know sweetheart," She stood up from me and grabbed her shirt, pulling it off in one smooth motion. My eyes grew wide again as I took in the sight of my mom wearing a black bra with frilly lace lining. She smiled at me, obviously yearning for her breasts and decided not to waste time, reaching behind her and fiddling with something. I watched as she unlatched the bra and it fell to the floor. My mom's tits came free in all their arousing glory. Pointed nipples, like eye-catching peaks on a smooth horizon, jutted from the huge white globes, and she brought a finger to one, slowly rubbing the nub.

I was captivated by the way her nipples flicked back to their militant salute with each little flick and nudge, the way her tits pressed together with a soft crevasse between them, enticing me in. Mom continued to play with herself, moaning softly.

" Mom, you're making it worse. Just finish me off please," I pleaded, grabbing my own dick and trying to get myself back to that place she had found and failing. Mom narrowed her eyes, "Hands off, you naughty boy. Don't touch your tiny dick in front of your mother," she said, moving her hands to her jeans. Mom pulled her trousers down. She had turned away from me, and I was looking at her bouncing butt as it slipped free of the blue material, huge globes just begging to be squeezed.

I waited, irritated at having to wait even longer to see her big thick juicy cock. But she put her large hand on my face, preventing me from seeing her big girl cock. She was sliding her other hand up my chest... Grabbing an arm... both my arms... And pulling them up to the metal headboard. Holy shit, was she trying to tie my hands? I murmured in protest. Her hands lashing my wrists tight... really tight, up against the headboard.

"Mom, are you really gonna spank me?" I said with a pouty face. When she was knotting something around my hands, binding them to one of the metal struts at the top of my bed. I looked up and saw my tie, the one I wore last night, firmly tangled around my wrists so that I could barely move.

My vision now free, I could see that she was leant on all fours over me, and her facial expression was one of triumphant fury. She said nothing as she knelt in between my legs, casting a large shadow that enveloped me. Her medium size tits were inches from my chest, and I was almost rendered speechless by the gorgeous woman on top of me. Almost.

"Wow Mom... you're stunning," I said.

"Aww, don't flirt with me now," Mom said. "Just kidding, hehe."

I felt something big had come into contact with my tiny dick, something heavy, sliding along it. It throbbed, bouncing slightly into the air, and the weight of it slapping back down against my belly was mesmerizing.

"M...Mom," he whispered. "You're so big."

"Hehe, you like it?" Mom asked. I shaked my head, yes.

Mom swooped down and stuck her tongue in my mouth, and I moaned into the deep kiss. Her mouth felt amazing. We kissed deeply and passionately, but I was aware of the log digging onto my stomach. When Mom eventually broke the kiss I was panting.

"I think I have a new idea for how to train you," she said, smirking. "You ready?" I nodded.

She got on her knees and her thick weapon was swaying closer and closer to my face, with two huge plums hanging menacingly underneath it.

"Ok, now you can see it more closely," Mom said. "Do you wanna taste it?"

"Mom, you're making me blush," I replied.

"Is that a new way to say yes?" Mom asked and shaked his hip. My eyes were moving with her cock which was swaying like a cobra towards my lips. When it stopped swinging my eyes zeroed in on the slit of her big slightly purple mushroom.

"Mom, can I touch it first?" I asked.

"No, you have to earn that privilege," Mom replied. I kept my eye on her massive sausage swinging, bouncing in an almost hypnotic rhythm.

"But mom, didn't you say I like pussy?" I asked.

"Son, It's not the pussy or cock you should look for. It's what makes you turn on," Mom said. "Am I turning you on or grossing you out?"

"No, mom. You're beautiful. You turned me on," I replied.

"There, you have your answer now," Mom said. "In your case pussy or cock it doesn't matter. You're a virgin so you have to learn first. Doesn't matter which path you take."

Mom was walking slowly back over until she had brought her cock to within an inch of my face.

"Take a sniff," Mom ordered. "You'll get relaxed."

I sniffed, "Mmmm, it's not bad." I sniffed again. "Wow, it's really good. Then again I sniffed, "So intoxicating."

Mom gracefully clambered onto the bed, straddling me with her legs so that her womanhood patted right on top of my face. It felt...warm and fleshy. The smell was erotic... My mouth watered. It slid across my lips and a little spurt of pre-cum hit my lips. Slightly salty, bitter-sweet taste. I opened my mouth slightly and a little trickled onto my tongue, the rest dripping down on my chin as I swallowed a tiny bit of Mom's precum. I uttered a soft moan.

"Mmmh there's the real slut," Mom breathed, reaching behind herself to grab my dick and rapidly tug it playfully. "I like to play with small pp like yours."

When she was playing with my pp, her heavy dick began slapping up and down against me. It almost hurt, simply because of how much engorged weight was pummeled onto me. I couldn't stop moaning though.

"Let mommy help you a little," she breathed, and she pushed her cock into my mouth, hips pressed forward as the head explored my wet entrance. Immediately, a hard dick was in my mouth. The taste was... nice. The feeling of my lips stretching around my mom's fleshy penis as she entered me...It was so hot. My tongue became a saliva slip-and-slide as the invader barrelled towards my throat, stopping just at the point where I began to gag.

Mom began to slowly, minutely pump her hips. The feeling of her skin sliding across my lips became wetter, smoother. The sound of squished custard returned, but this time it was reverberating around my skull, an inescapable slutty cycle that got louder and louder as she pumped more and more of her perfect dick in and out of my waiting mouth. I could do nothing but suck her cock as she began to moan, lightly grazing the shaft with my tongue. It felt amazing having her steel shaft pushing into my mouth, and my tongue flicked at it, trying to taste the turgid flagpole which sent huge moans from my mother reverberating into my skull.

"Do you know what makes blowjob better then fucking pussy or ass?" Mom asked.

I was trying to answer her question but forgot I was stuffed with her magic wand.

"Haha, never try to talk with a full mouth of cock, haha," Mom said. "A vagina is warm and wet; and an anus is warm and has a tight ring, much like lips. But neither of these are as versatile and creative as your tongue, which is what sets oral sex apart from other penetrative sex acts!"

"Lick the shaft up and down, paying attention to the most sensitive areas," Mom said. "The sensitive areas are the same as yours so I don't need to tell you. Plus to understand better, don't forget to check-in with your partner to understand their preferences and desires, as everyone's pleasure zones can be unique. Gently flick your tongue along the frenulum. Use a light touch, however, as you also know this area can be incredibly sensitive."

I felt her fingers squeezing my rigid member and all of a sudden gasps and moans were hitting me, muffled by my mouthful of slippery cock, which seemed to make my mother judder. It seemed as if her nipples were becoming straighter, and her expression was glassy as sounds came unbidden from my abdomen, reverberating through her shaft. After one particularly loud exclamation from me Mom pressed forwards further again, entering my open throat.

"Deepthroating is the act of opening your throat wider to take a penis deeper into your mouth. Some people can do this with remarkable ease," Mom said. "The enemy of the deep throat is your gag reflex. Just try to relax."