Trans Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged, and this seemed to make my mother almost mad with lust, as she began to pump a terrifying amount of turgid dick deep into my throat. My noises of pleasure became tinged with fright as the slick baseball bat slammed into me, but all too quickly I found my throat relaxing at the sight of my mother gasping, sitting on my upper body and going crazy with chest thumping desire. She was crying out, head up in the air, and I had a sudden, all-consuming urge to please her. I began to tighten my lips and pump my head in time with her thrusts, taking a little more, a little deeper each time. Each extra inch seemed to drive my mother wild, and she forgot about my pp completely, rubbing a hand on each breast as she leant back, making guttural noises as she attacked her swollen nubs.

Something began to slap hard against my chin. I glanced down. Big, swollen balls were swinging back and forth with each slide into my mouth. It was more fun when mom went balls deep in my mouth, deep throating her dick as it was slamming into me. I had been closing my eyes to savoring the flavors and textures in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw my mom was looking down at me with love.

"Fuck," Mom breathed as she sat heaving on her son's chest. I was sucking on her cock happily like a baby's dummy and my stomach was filling with my precum.

Mom was glowing. She pressed her hands lovingly into my chest as she pulled back her hips, and I whimpered in frustration as my new toy was taken from me, a slurping *pop* unnaturally loud in the quiet, tense atmosphere of the room. I gazed at mom as she crawled back, and I had a heart fluttering moment where it looked like she was going to sit on my dick, but that notion was quickly crushed by her stepping behind my legs, and pushing them up to my shoulders as she leaned back over me, squeezing me deep into the mattress with her luxurious, heavy frame. I was being positioned to get fucked my mom.

"M...Mom?" I said.

"You'll love it more than blowjob," Mom replied as I felt a massive round shape pressing up against my puckered anus. "I'm going to fuck you like a little girl. You'll lose your anal virginity before college."

"Keep your eyes on me bitch," she hissed, grabbing him by the throat. His mouth opened in shock and he clamped his lids open, eyes watering as his mother's expression turned into an evil grin.

"Oh f... fuck," I groaned. My Mom heaved a breath in, sucking my innocence out of me as she watched my first moments of having her cock enter inside my most private of places. Her expression was pure ecstasy.

"Beautiful," she breathed as solitary tears streamed down the sides of my face.

"M...M..." I was speechless, unable to bring myself to believe that she had slid the fat head of her cock into my ass. It felt simply enormous. As if reading my mind Mom brought her face right up to me, pressing my knees to my shoulders as her deplorable grin blazed across my vision. "Who is my good girl?" she asked. "Does my little slut feel like a good little girl now?"

I nodded my head sharply. "Yes, yes Mom, I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl..."

Then she squeezed herself deep inside me. It was like being pulled butt-first onto somebody's arm. I choked through tears as she wrestled into me, wiggling her hips so that she could push in further, maneuvering herself deeper and deeper inside my tight ass.

I could only breathe and whimper as she continued to reshape my insides, edging her butt left and right, the tip pressing and prodding at new, more invasive angles, my anus defenseless against the onslaught of her cum and spit covered torpedo.

"Almost there," Mom said.

My eyes bugged out as I finally felt it. Her hips made contact with my buttcheeks, her balls lightly brushing my ass cheeks. She had put all inches of her monster inside me. I glanced down in amazement at my abdomen, where I could feel her submarine thrumming under the surface.

"My stomach is tickling," I said.

"It'll move when I start thrusting," Mom replied.

"Mom," I called with a cute face.

"What?" Mom asked.

"My hands hurt," I replied with watery eyes.

Mom reached up and untied my hands. I felt the release of pressure and breathed a small sigh of relief as he brought his arms back down to his sides.

When she flexed the huge cock inside him, It felt like a living creature, breathing, blood pumping. It was rubbing against each and every shy crevasse hiding inside me. She had begun to rotate her hips, and this time the pressing to each side of my anal walls made my chest swell. For some reason my legs were trying to rock back and forth without me moving them, unable to do so because of the way Mom had pinned me underneath her. Her warmth provided such a strange snugness that it felt safe to be beneath her, even as her cock searched my insides for tighter, vibrant pleasures.

I clung to Mom's back as she feasted on her boy. My soft whimpers make her whole lower half ripple with delight. Mom's mouth was back on me, tongue slithering into my mouth. A gratuitous french kiss took place as she mauled my opening, and I tried to keep up as she attacked my tongue with hers, savoring the taste and texture of my mouth, pressing herself into me.

When she finally broke the kiss I had a moment of wondering if I had oxygen deprivation, my head so light that I might have floated away had I not been engulfed in Mom's arms.

"Okay, enough foreplay" she murmured lustily. "Now I'm going to fuck you."

Mom's erection was throbbing inside me. She was biting her lips, and her cock was beginning to shift inside me, pulling backwards now.

It was shocking to know that my first sexual experience was going to be getting anally fucked by my step-Mom.

Mom pulled back until only the head was resting inside me, poised like a dagger to deliver a killing blow to the deepest parts of my anus and then she drove herself steadily back into me.

The squishy baseball bat sank itself inside my asshole. I grabbed Mom for support as she pulled me onto her cock like a human sock puppet.

"Stop... Stop Mom, I can't.. you're so big..." I begged.

"Sure you can," she cooed. "Just shut up and take Momma's girl dick. If you behave I'll let you fuck my ass."

She pulled back and pushed a little harder, and I was mid-sob when everything suddenly went white, and my back arched just like it had when she had used her fingers, except this time it was ten times better.

She rocked backwards and forwards, a comforting motion that belied the turmoil taking place in my belly as her horsecock stimulated everything. All up my anal passage nerve endings were screaming, a perfect synchronized circuit of pleasure that was pulsing, spreading across the whole of my eager frame.

She withdrew and planted herself in me once more, and an impromptu scream burst from my lips as my body clung to Mom's miraculous hammer, clear liquid dripping from my anus as I spasmed. Mom impaled me so that my body was unable to move, muscles twitching beneath her ministrations.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned as her son writhed in an orgasmic fit beneath her. Mom kissed me deeply.

"Ready for more?" she grinned, poised above me.

"Yes, Mom," I replied while I slightly adjusted my hips for her to get that perfect angle of penetration. Her dick was so hard and angry that it almost seemed as if she would run me through with it. She duly did, her hips beginning to pummel into my butt cheeks, and suddenly my immature body was bearing the brunt of Mom's massive frame, a rag doll being beaten and abused as she rapidly fucked me with her slick, hard cock. The clapping of her lower body on my cheeks was obscenely loud.

*THWAP THWAP THWAP*

I couldn't even moan because she was pounding me so hard. Her weight pressed down on top of me and the world closed in, until only her smell, her grunting, and her pummeled cock remained. Small sounds were extracted from my lips, small signs of life. "SH..F...UGH.." The savage, sweaty rhythm was ceaseless, her helmet hitting so deep in me that I felt pure bliss with each thrust, like a lightbulb igniting with each balls-deep smack.

Mom was lost, not speaking, just grunting and drooling as she battered her step-son like a living piñata, bruising my butt cheeks as her balls slapped repeatedly into mine. So much power was hidden within her feminine physique that it would have been laughable if anyone had suggested she was capable of the anal crushing that was being delivered, based on her supple curves. Her arms clung to her beloved prize as she plundered my secrets, excavating my anus with a ferocity that made the whole bed begin to shake.

I couldn't see because my eyes had rolled up in their sockets, I couldn't smell anything except Mom's bodily essences, I couldn't feel anything but her cock in my belly, her lips on my neck, and I couldn't hear anything but the creaking of the bed and her constant guttural hums as she reveled in breaking my body and mind.

"You feel so fucking good sweetheart," Momgasped into my ear, gushing as she pulled me onto her hips, sealing them together. Each meeting of their hips brought the tide of euphoria closer to my shores, and I found myself getting rocked as Mom slammed into me, her creamy tits hot against my chin. I was getting compressed into the mattress, and the springs groaned as our tried to deal with the violence occurring on top of us, huge bouncing weights pounding the squealing metal.

"Cum for me baby... cum for me buttslut," she growled desperately, grabbing my hair so I could only look into the soft depths of her eyes. She aimed herself and hit that special place inside of me and suddenly everything was making my body sing in total harmony. My brain began to melt like molten wax under the furious heat of her ministrations, and the world shook as her angry schlong expanded in the tightness of my anus, connecting us in the most luridly unspeakable of ways.

My face twisted into a perverse smile as pleasure subsumed me, and I stared into Mom's rapturous gaze because she was the source of this incredible energy. Her body was like a tiger consuming its prey, voracious and starving for the heat and warmth beneath it.

"Oh fuck Mom... Yes there, THERE, OHHHhh!"

I was screaming as her cock pounded that perfect fleshy button inside, releasing fireworks in my brain. Every inch of her hot dick was killing me with sheer lust. Suddenly my cock was firing like a water gun, trails of white flying onto my belly and mom's tits as my asshole clenched like a vice around mom's steel shaft. Mom's eyes widened and she bellowed, planting herself in me like a tree in the ground, fusing us together in a gluey mess of her cock juices as she exploded inside me.

I was having a fit, my bones shaking as the sexiest moment of my entire life consumed me. My mom was cumming inside my asshole. Warm treacle covered my anal walls and I gasped as deep animal instincts came to the fore, my mom marking me with her sperm, breeding me, connecting me intimately to her on a deeper level than I could ever have imagined.

"Fuck, fuck," I mumbled, burying my face in her neck. God she was so warm, her skin so unbelievably soft. The flexing organ inside me was still releasing a hot torrent of jizz which flowed like a river around my insides. The more she poured into me, the more I loved it.

"Now you're my blood too," Mom said with a kiss on my cheeks.

Now my brain started. How could I be this slutty? She had utterly bred me.

"You're mine now, sweetheart," she said in a jerky, breathless voice. She must still have been coming down from her orgasm, and faint tendrils of cum spurred the currents of the ocean inside me.

To be continued...