Trans Sissy and the Cop

Story Info
Girl meets cop.
1.3k words
4.52
9.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers

This is a true story though the names are changed.

I met Steve through a dating site. He was nice looking, blond hair, blue eyes, 6'3", which I liked, and a solid body. When I found out he was a cop, I couldn't believe how turned on it made me.

He told me upfront that he had a girlfriend but was on the site looking for girls like me.

"Trans women and sissy boys tend to be very sexual and into sex anytime and anywhere," he exclaimed, "They tend to be natural born cocksuckers. I like that in a woman."

I didn't think that was true about all transgender people but I had to admit I fit that description. I loved sucking cock and I would have sex anytime anywhere with the right person.

We talked via text for a couple of weeks before meeting. I am very sexual but also very cautious about who I meet. In that time I saw his alpha side. He liked to be in control. I told him at one point in our correspondence that I did like it a little rough, but not violent and that I enjoyed dirty talk. I also said that I enjoyed romantic evenings as well.

One of the things I liked about Steve was the fact he didn't want anything to do with my little cock. In all the times we got together he never wanted to suck it or be fucked by it. Not that it was big enough to fuck anyone. I was a pure bottom girl. He would occasionally rub it like he would a real clit when he fucked me from behind. The orgasms I'd have while being fucked were always amazing even if he didn't rub my clit, but it did add to the intensity and I loved when he would bring his fingers to my mouth to lick off the proof of my orgasms.

The first night we got together was at his house. He sent a text saying he had an hour free before his shift started and he wanted to see if I would come over.

I got so excited. I wasn't expecting to meet him but I knew it was time. I was already getting prepared to go to a club. So I was dressed very sexy. I was wearing one of my favorite miniskirts from Forever 21. It was pink and I had on a top that revealed my midriff. Since it was a little chilly out that night I had on black boots and wore a faux fur half coat. Underneath I wore a white g-string and white bra.

When I got to his house there was a police car in the driveway. It was a real suburban neighborhood. I got a bit nervous. What would his neighbors think if they happened to see me. I could easily be mistaken as a hooker with that miniskirt and fur coat. I worked up the courage and walked to the door. When he opened it, there he stood, tall, and handsome, in his uniform. I was weak in the knees. The more masculine the man the more it confirms that there isn't anything male about me. At that moment I was as fem a sissy as you could be.

He invited me in. Looked me up and down and said, "Fuck, you are hotter in person. I already have a hard-on just looking at you."

He pulled me in and kissed me. His tongue slipped between my lips. His hands were already under my skirt gripping my smooth ass. Then he pulled back, took off his holster and laid it on the counter. He undid his pants and sure enough his dick was standing up hard waiting to enter me.

"Bend over and hold onto the counter. I have some lube and a condom," he said as he got himself ready. I slid my panties down my long legs.

I felt his lubed finger slipping into me. I really wanted to suck his cock first, but I knew he didn't have much time. He slapped my ass as he finger fucked me. Then he bent me over a little more and mounted me. Luckily he wasn't real big, because he just went right to it. He grabbed my hips and thrust hard. He was a wild animal. I was loving it. He was hitting all the right spots. My little she-dick was hard and flopping about and dripping with excitement.

"Oh my god, you are such a hot little bitch," he moaned, "You're a little slut aren't you...god damn that's a tight little ass.... I'm going to be tapping this a lot...."

I was so aroused by the fact he was a cop in uniform and fucking me me from behind, that I could have cum from that alone. Then he grunted and called me by my name as he came. I felt like I was his woman when my name passed though his lips in the heat of the moment.

"fuck, that was hot," he said.

He slipped out of me, removed his condom and told me to kiss his dick. I didn't hesitate. I got on my knees and kissed and licked his softening cock. I could taste his seed.

He said, "Sorry that's all you get. I have to go shortly."

I stood up, picked my panties off the floor and he walked me to the door. He kissed me before I left.

For the next two and a half years, whenever he called or texted, if I wasn't with someone else I would meet him wherever he wanted.

One time we got together, I was at a club by the beach when I received a text from him. He wanted to hookup right then. I told him where I was and he said he'd meet me in the parking lot of the club in ten minutes.

He pulled up in this big ass truck and told me to get in. His cock was already out of his pants and I knew exactly what to do. His dick wasn't big. It was about average, which was fine. What I liked about it was that it was hard as steel. It felt real good whether I was sucking it or being fucked by it.

I have always loved sucking guys off in cars. This truck had so much space it was much easier than in a car for giving good head. He road along the main street by the ocean as I bobbed up and down on his dick. He had to cruise slowly because it was a 15 mph zone and people were everywhere. I found that so exciting. Some of the bars and restaurants that lined the street had balconies and I was wondering if people could look into the truck and see me blowing my man.

Steve had one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my head, "Wow, you're such a good cocksucker. I bet you've had lots of practice. Haven't you? Just make sure you don't spill any cum on my seat."

As he drove and I blew he got a phone call. I thought it was so hot, him talking to someone about work as I pleasured his erection. I was trying my best to get him to cum while he was on the call but he got off the phone a minute before he filled my mouth with his seed. I made sure not to get any on his seat.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled the truck back into the parking lot where he'd picked me up. I fixed my makeup in the mirror. I stepped down from the truck with his sperm in my belly. He drove off. I smiled proudly knowing I was his "good girl."

moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers