All Comments on 'Transcontinental Swap Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

GREAT START. This has a hugh promise to be a great story, and I know you will follow it through.....Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weird

why not just divorce ,swapping swinging never works ,it 95% time ends in heartbreak or the partner batters the others lover .in fact y do couples who want others even marry ? its sick this will end in divorce anyway cause real life is not fantasy land like stories on lit ,infact lit has really gone downhill with 2 many cuck sharing stories a cuck is not normal an is suffering a sickness like a paedo

wdelanderwdelanderover 10 years ago
Love the story

A great premise, and you managed to make it both romantic and erotic... a tough balance.

By the way, Vive Sol in Mountain View is my favorite restaurant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A totally unworkable scheme ...

let's watch the pandemonium ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obtuse?

Am I being obtuse, or did you mean abstruse?

Chaser56Chaser56over 10 years ago
Looks Like Another Great Story!

I look forward to reading this new story. If it is anything like your other stories you have here, the we readers are in for another excellent story (and treat).

Hey Romantic1, as for your request that you asked of me in your e-mail that you sent me - permission granted gladly. the reason I said that was I wasn't sure if you got my e-mail, so I thought to reach you here in the comment area. Mate, Keep on Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to Anonymous "weird"

Most of the stories on literotica are fantasies; we all know about real life, that's why we are here reading stories that are better than reality ;-)

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment: Swinging does not necessarily lead to divorce

Anonymous stated below that swinging = divorce. The statistics just don't bear out that conclusion. According to research by the Kinsey Institute (2005), swingers account for two to four percent of married couples or in excess of four million people. Sixty percent report that swinging improved their relationship, and only about two percent said it made their relationship less happy. Ninety percent of those with less happy relationships said swinging improved them. There are many caveats to getting into such a relationship, but communication is at the top of the list. And lastly, this is a work of fiction - the story deals with situations that are not real as invented by the author. The comments about the realism of the situation or the likelihood of some outcome other than what the author writes are way off the mark if they think that this is a documentary. On the other hand, this story IS based on a real situation I knew about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good begining

Well written and an interesting premise. I'm anxious to read chapter 2.

5 *

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Good story

From my pov, I'd have problems with this in my own life, but it's a story, so real life doesn't enter into it.

Totally opening up a relationship to a particular couple, plus opportunistic fucking whoever (with condoms) makes sex much like chatting with friends, nothing special for the marital pair. Picking persons who are physically and intellectually suitable as sole mates as well as lovers adds to the risks. Then consider the intimacy of weekends together with the other, and repeated weekly fucking, they have combined emotional support, love, and sex with another who is suitable marriage material.

To maintain the marriage requires frequent trans continental travel is also a strain with fatigue and work schedules, so there is a natural push to have that occur less often. And in phone conversion, I suppose they would talk about what they did with the surrogate spouse, and naturally one likes his surrogate more that the other likes their surrogate, making room for more dissatisfaction.

Things might be fine for a while, but when the marriage hits a rough patch, I think it would be much harder to weather the storm. Sort of you don't have to deal with frost, snow and high winds in Boston, if you are snuggled in bed with a woman you love in Sunny Vale. The opportunity to talk it out, and the motive to do so are both weaker.

Speaking from no experience at all, I would expect casual sex no more than 2or 3 times with any particular individual, and no overnights, would nip the growth of an emotional bond, and be a safer bet.

Anyway, good story

Chilley

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous