Transcontinental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers

They were asleep when the train pulled into The Port at eleven twenty p.m. They stayed asleep as it pulled out.

Some time after midnight Jordan awoke. His body was now folded against Ruth's back, and as he became aware of her body he felt his penis begin to extend. He placed it between her buttocks and began to probe for her vagina.

Ruth murmured awake, and feeling Jordan's penis nudging her genitals quietly said, "Yes darling," and lifted one leg to enable him to enter.

This time there was no flexing of her vaginal muscles. Ruth lay quiet, simply letting Jordan empty himself into her. When with a soft sigh he finished, they both went back to sleep, Jordan's length slack, but still inserted into her.

They woke late and had to hurry to be on time for breakfast. The train was now traveling across "The Plain." On returning to their compartment they stared out of the window for some time, their bodies touching close.

It did not take long for their physical desire for each other to assert itself. Ruth undid the opening of Jordan's pants and began to play gently with his already erect organ. For a while Jordan let himself enjoy this pleasure without stirring himself to touch Ruth, but soon he could no longer resist the need to join in.

As he began to undress her, Ruth asked in a rather tentative voice, "Darling, have you ever tried anal sex?"

Jordan paused in the undressing process, and looking quizzically at Ruth said, "No. Why?"

Ruth, with even more hesitancy, said, "Neither have I. Would you like to try it?"

Jordan considered for a moment, then answered, "If you would like to, I don't mind giving it a try."

"You will be very gentle, won't you?" Ruth asked.

"Very gentle," replied Jordan, as he continued to undress her and himself.

Neither of them having experienced anal sex before, they were slightly at a loss to know how to go about it. In the end Ruth climbed on to the double bed and adopted a kneeling position with her buttocks turned towards Jordan standing at the side of the bed. This exposed her pink anus to him.

Both of them were thoroughly aroused, so Jordan wetted his fingers with Ruth's vaginal fluid and smeared it over her anus. This done, he made no attempt to insert his penis into her, but gently probed into her with a finger. Her anus was even tighter than her vagina, so he pushed carefully, monitoring Ruth's response as he went in.

Ruth felt Jordan's finger gradually pushing into her, producing a slightly thrilling sensation, which seemed to vibrate through to her vagina. Once Jordan had inserted the full length of his finger into her, he moved it up and down inside her for about a minute, then hearing her gentle moans of pleasure, he withdrew and then attempted to insert two fingers.

As they slid into Ruth, there was no doubting her reactions this time. She gave out with cries of pleasure saying, "More, more."

Jordan decided the decisive moment had come. He positioned the head of his penis against her anus. It was already wet with pre-cum, so he pushed carefully into her.

As he entered her anus, it seemed to consume his penis, drawing him in deeper and deeper. It was extremely tight, and when about half his length was in, suddenly Ruth convulsed.

"Oh, darling, that hurt," she cried out.

"Shall I stop," asked the concerned Jordan.

"No, sweetheart," Ruth whispered, "But take me quickly now, as if you were taking my virginity," which in a sense he was, her anus being virgin territory.

Jordan took a firm hold of her waist and then thrust in quickly and hard.

Ruth tensed, gave a shriek of agony, then relaxed. Jordan was in to his full length.

"Move up and down in me gently, darling," Ruth requested.

Jordan obeyed, and as Ruth began her cries and squeals of pleasure, he speeded up his movements.

Ruth's anus was very tight round his penis, and although he missed the wetness of her vagina, he found a new pleasure in this form of sex.

Jordan was very close to ejaculation, but he was not sure that Ruth would have an orgasm with this method if intercourse, so he reached down and finding her clitoris began to stroke it as he moved towards his climax.

He shot a mass of sperm into her, and when he had finished, he continued to stimulate Ruth's clitoris, until with dramatic suddenness, she screamed, shaking all over then finally collapsing onto the bed.

Jordan moved to lie beside her. As he did Ruth began to smother his face with kisses, crying out, "Oh darling, you're a wonderful, beautiful lover. I want you…I need you so much."

When she had calmed down they lay embracing, gradually dozing off, joyful in their new way of loving.

When they woke, it was lunchtime. They went to the dining car and once again, Jordan experienced jealous anger as nearby men eyed his mother. Having experienced his mother as an exquisite sexual partner, he wanted her for himself alone. The very thought of her with another man sent his mind into black agitation.

His stomach was so tied in knots by his dread that his mother might respond to the provocative looks around her that he hardly ate any lunch.

His mother had noted his disquiet and apparent lack of appetite, and on returning to their compartment she question Jordan.

"Is something the matter, darling? You hardly ate a thing, and you seemed upset about something."

Jordan found it difficult to admit to his feelings of insecurity about his mother, but Ruth, perceiving his confusion continued to question him.

She had her own feelings of insecurity about their relationship. First, there was its incestuous nature. Second, there was their wide age difference. Third, she wondered if Jordan, now having experienced her in every orifice, might be tiring of her. Something was troubling Jordan, and the sooner it was said, however hurtful it might be, the better.

Ruth pressed Jordan for an answer to her query. "Come on, darling, you can tell me what's wrong. What is it?"

Eventually Jordan came out with it. "I can't stand other men looking at you as if they want to eat you. All through lunch those guys were staring at you."

Ruth recognised the ancient monster, jealousy, at once. She knew that this emotion was one of the most destructive of love relationships. To deal with it meant that many things would have to be considered and decided upon. She took the plunge.

"I can't stop men looking at me, my love. You could see for yourself that I ignored their stares, and will go on ignoring them as long as we are lovers. Instead of letting it upset you, you might have been pleased that you actually have the woman they desire. I am for you, no one else."

"Mother, the very thought of you…" Pictures of Ruth touching another man's penis, sucking it, taking it into her lovely vagina, roared around in his head. This was the ghastly anguish so many feel when they doubt their status with a beloved one. Those who have not felt this uncertainty and fear cannot know the hell of despair it leads to.

Ruth was wiser than Jordan in these matters, and moved to bring out what needed to be said. She made no attempt to make physical contact with Jordan. All the promises of undying love and devotion spoken at the height of passion had now to be tested without the intervention of that excitement.

"Jordan," she began, "I had hoped that we might have this discussion when we were closer to the end of the trip, but I think we've got to have it now."

Jordan looked up at her puzzled. His thinking about the situation had not extended beyond his jealous feelings, but his mother seemed to be indicating broader issues.

Ruth continued. "I don't know how you are thinking about what happens when our trip is over. Does our sexual relationship cease, and what we have done simply become a happy memory? Or what? If it does cease, you surely would not then deny me the right to find a man or men to satisfy my needs with? But as I have already said, as long as we are lovers, there will be no one else, not even in my head. If I must make you a promise, it is this; my love and body are totally yours for as long as we are lovers. I can make no promise beyond that, and for that matter, neither can you."

Ruth paused and Jordan tried to take in the implications of what she had said.

He had been so lost in his overwhelming desire for her, he had not considered how the future might run. They had touched upon the possibility of his mother getting pregnant to him, but she had said she would stand entirely responsible for this. Could he let this happen? What did he want for the future?

He tried to imagine the future without Ruth as his lover. He felt something like a cold knife pierce his heart. His emotion at this point was so overwhelming he thought he might faint.

Ruth, seeing the blood drain from his face, broke her resolve and held him in her arms. "Darling, are you all right, you've gone so pale."

Jordan struggled to speak and finally blurted out, "Mother…I…I don't want…I don't want a future without you."

It was said, and a wave of relief surged through Ruth. This had been her dearest wish that Jordan would be with her into the future. She felt Jordan shaking, and looking up into his face, saw he was weeping."

"My darling, what is it?"

Through his mounting sobs Ruth heard Jordan's anguish. "Don't leave me mother, please don't ever leave me. I want you so badly. I'll cherish and care for you…and the baby if we have one…I swear…"

This was enough for Ruth. Details could wait. She had her lover son into the future, and as he had bound himself to her, so she had to him.

The journey still stretched out before them. Not until mid morning next day would they reach the next official stop. They had been sitting on the seat, but now Ruth said, "Come and lay down, darling. Just come and relax. Everything is going to be all right."

Jordan lay on the double bed and Ruth undressed him and herself. The emotional scene they had just passed through seemed to have exhausted Jordan, but had promoted and heightened Ruth's sexual drive.

"Just let mother make you feel good, darling," she said, and took his slack penis into her hand and began to lovingly caress it. It rose slowly under her comforting ministrations until it grew to its full length and hardness.

Jordan made as if to begin returning the stimulation, but Ruth stopped him. "Just let me," she said.

She bent down and took his penis into her mouth. Beginning with her lips wrapped round the penis head, she slowly worked her way down his shaft, then back up again, wetting him with her saliva.

Every attempt by Jordan to respond was suppressed by Ruth, and he was made to lie relaxed and unmoving as she worked on him. After what seemed an age, Ruth began to move her mouth up and down over him with increasing speed until he burst into her.

Jordan cried out, "Oh mother, mother," and gave a loud groan followed by little yelps as he spurted into her.

Unable to swallow the mass of sperm he ejaculated, Ruth let it dribble from the sides of her mouth to fall onto Jordan's lower abdomen. When he had finished Ruth moved up to kiss him, enabling him to taste his own discharge.

They lay embracing and at peace for the next two hours.

That evening, still under the lascivious glances of nearby men, two people, now feeling secure in each other's devotion, and feeling that their sexual couplings were as complete and fulfilling as any human procreative relationship could be, enjoyed the wonderful experience of love being present to love.

Jordan was relaxed about the obvious desire of the men around them to bed Ruth. In fact, he now found it exhilarating, arousing even more, if that were possible, his desire for Ruth.

After the meal, Ruth suggested that they should spend the evening in the club car. This was the first time they had thought about mingling with the other guests.

Jordan agreed to the suggestion, but on the condition they first returned to their compartment to make love. Ruth had no problem about this, as she had been wet between the legs throughout the meal.

The things they had said to each other, the words of commitment they had uttered, often stultifying of passion in many people proved to be even more liberating for Ruth and Jordan. The suppressed thoughts that their sexual relationship might end with their trip, now eliminated, ended the touch of desperation that had been present in their previous loving.

Ruth and Jordan could now begin that wonderful relationship that was both exclusive yet inclusive. Their bodies, their sexual selves, belonged without question and to the exclusion of all others, to each other. Ruth would take no other man into her. Jordan would penetrate no other woman. Sexually they were one.

On the other hand, they could include others in their relationship. Firstly, any child that might result from their couplings would be drawn into the orbit of their love, but again, to the exclusion of the sexual.

Friendships would be richer, more fulfilling, because they could safely expand into love and caring safely. In the years to come, both Ruth and Jordan would make it abundantly clear that they were one body, and no other would be allowed to trespass on that unity. In all else – social and spiritual relationships - they were free.

Returning to their compartment, they loved deep and long.

Their advent in the club car caused a stir. Other guests had speculated on the obvious loving relationship between the older woman and young man. There was no inkling that they were mother and son. As one of them had said, "She's a randy old woman being fucked by her toy boy."

Early attempts by some of the men in the club car to "get alongside Ruth" were quickly repelled by her, and as they discovered that they were dealing with an intelligent and cultured woman, they soon found that she was worth relating to for reasons other than sex.

Jordan had his own initial problems with some of the older women thinking that they might avail themselves of his services. He soon disillusioned them, and as he began to speak of his work abroad, they calmed down.

In all it proved to be, a most enjoyable evening, with many worthwhile conversations taking place.

A little tipsy, Ruth and Jordan returned to their compartment around midnight.

After they had showered and got into bed Ruth, moving her vagina up to Jordan's lips, said, "Darling, give me a goodnight lick."

He pulled her down tight to his lips and thrust his tongue into her. The "goodnight lick" extended over a long time, and ended in Jordan coming into Ruth's vagina.

They slept in peace.

The train's next scheduled stop was one of the country's oldest mining towns. This time there were no tours, the stop being too brief.

The slowing down of the train as it pulled into the station awakened Ruth and Jordan.

Neither of them had the will or energy to rise from their bed. Their frequent couplings since the very first time, had exhausted them. They lay in each other's arms, profoundly in love, but physically unable to demonstrate it.

The train pulled out from the station on the last leg of the journey. Next day they would arrive at the City in the West.

Having committed themselves to an on going relationship, Ruth and Jordan now began to discuss the practical details.

Ruth had anticipated that Jordan's new appointment would mean he would be able to live with her. It was not so. Jordan would need to live in the Federal Capital. This was far away from Ruth's house in a country town.

At first, Jordan said he would resign from the department, but Ruth would not hear of this. Instead, Ruth suggested that she sell her house and come to live with Jordan in the Capital. After much discussion, this was agreed. Thereafter she would travel with Jordan if he got further overseas appointments.

On arrival at their destination, they went to the hotel Ruth where Ruth had booked two rooms. This had been a pessimistic move on her part, assuming that she and Jordan would not have found their sexual love on the train. They spent a rather uncomfortable couple of nights in Ruth's single bed.

Flying back to their point of departure, they settled into the family home for the next three weeks of Jordan's leave. Using the giant double bed in what had been Ruth's bedroom, new experiments in loving making occurred.

One night Ruth slipped strips of cloth she had previously and secretly tied to the bed head and foot, over Jordan's wrists and ankles. He was spread-eagled and at her mercy.

Ruth tormented him endlessly, playing with his penis, biting and scratching, sliding her vagina over his body, then lowering it to his mouth. He begged her to let him penetrate her, but for long she laughed and refused.

If Jordan was left with a sore penis and some rather obvious bruises and scratches, he got his revenge another night, and Ruth nursed her bruised nipples and neck for a few days.

Thus these two, mother and son lovers, played and loved.

It was at the end of Jordan's month long leave, that Ruth announced to him that she was probably pregnant. Her doctor later confirmed this.

This news tended to move things along more rapidly. The family home was sold and Ruth moved in with Jordan.

The fruit of their Transcontinental loving was born a girl. They named her Rachel.

Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers