Transcripts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and pursed her full lips. "Oh nice, Amy like to have anal sex then?" She asked, smiling. "Some people, both women and men love the feeling of being penatrated anally."

"Amy said that she enjoyed anal sex but hadn't actually done it before with Andy." I answered, hoping that Jenny didn't ask me if I enjoyed being butt fucked. "She told me that it was always something she had done when she had been with Will."

"I wouldn't want to do that with my boyfriend, he is far too big. Den would really hurt my arse." Jenny said laughing, playing with her African pendant shaped. I wondered where what Jenny's she origins were, possibly West Africa, I guess.

"Andy then pulled out, turned her over on her back and lifted her legs up over his shoulders. She reached another climax with him on top of her." I said. " After a while he got faster and deeper, she felt he was close to ejeculating. He then pulled his cock out of her and shot his load across her belly and between her boobs, drenching her with his cum. Amy said that she never met a man who could cum like that, in such a large quantity."

"Right ok, some men ejeculate more than others. Depends on how healthy they are. So is that when she called you into the room, to clean her up?" Jenny inquired, glancing at her notes.

"They laid there in bed for a few minutes, rested up still kissing, before I heard her call me into the bedroom and was asked to clean her up." I replied, imagining the scene and feeling my penis stir in my now damp panties.

Jenny looked over at me and said, "What were your thoughts when you saw them together? Her boobs covered with his cum, did you want to lick his sperm off her, from between her tits and belly? Did you tell her this?"

"I did text her that I would have liked to have licked her boobs after he had cum on her. If she had asked me at the time then I would have." I explained, trying to get comfortable. "She asked me to get a wet wipe. When I text her, she responded by saying that she didn't know my limits, next time I could use my tongue to lick her clean. It would be really horny to see me do that when they were over at mine."

"Ok, you did go down on her pussy and licked her arse? Did Amy say that she liked you doing that for her?" Jenny asked.

"Yes she told me that she loved me doing that, I did a great job licking her pussy. She managed to cum again while I was going down on her." I replied. "I could taste Andy on her vagina."

"You must be good at something then?" Jenny said, laughing. "What else did she tell you."

"She said that she liked our cum kiss, that it was really horny." I studied Jenny's features, a look of amusement was on her face.

"Cum kiss?" Jenny sat up straighter and stretched her legs out. "Don't you mean cum swapping?"

"Cum swapping, yes Amy called it cum kissing." I said, gazing over at Jenny's perfect, shapely legs.

"Did you enjoy it yourself, doing that cum kiss with her?" Jenny sat forward and got up from the chair. She smoothed down her purple figure hugging dress as she did.

"Yes I did. I thought that it was amazing, just being with there with her, with them." I watched Jenny closely, admiring her curves. The thin material of her mini dress didn't leave much to the imagination. "I enjoyed that cum kiss."

"What did Amy say about Andy? Did he enjoy himself as well?" She paced over to the window and drew the blinds closed. With her back turned I could see the outline of her round bottom through her clothing.

"Amy mentioned that he thought it was good fun also it wasn't too far to drive. He said that he hoped that they could come over again soon." I said. Jenny turned on the light switch, illuminating the room from the ceiling lamp.

"Sounds like a positive responce from both of them. Were there any negative remarks?" She stood by the wooden chair with her hand placed on the back rest.

"The only thing Amy mentioned about her experience that was a bit negative was that she had to stop me, when I tried to have sex with her."

"Was that when she put her hand down over her vagina, preventing you from entering her, then she pushed you away?" Jenny asked.

"She said that Andy wouldn't have been ok with that. They had discussed the situation in his car, while they drove over. He had told her that he didn't think he could put up with seeing another man fuck her."

"I can understand where he was coming from, he is after all heterosexual. At least you got to participate in a small but important way. So did they meet up again in the week?" Jenny asked, then added, "Have you finished your coffee yet?"

"Amy told me that they continued to text each other every day. But he was busy that week with work so It wasn't possible to meet up. Due to where he was living and also that she had her kids at home." I said. "Yes I've drank my coffee."

"Ok, can you undress yourself now as I need to examine you. Leave your clothes folded neatly on the chair." Jenny returned to her armchair and stood in front of me with her hands on her curvy hips. "As they didn't get much time together, did she arrange about coming back to your place again?"

"Amy told me that they had discussed about having another threesome with me but it might not be possible for a couple of weeks." I pulled myself out of my comfortable armchair, then hesitated. "Is it really necessary to strip off this time?"

"Yes it's always necessary!" Jenny sat down, perched on the arm of the chair and pushed her chest out. "Wasn't it possible because of work or family commitments?"

I walked nervously towards the window. "Yes he had made arrangements to go on a trip to the coast with his Son and Daughter-in-law, the following weekend." I started to unbutton my shirt. "I asked her if I could come and see her and take her out for the night."

"How did she react when you asked her about coming over and spending the night with her?" Jenny inquired, stretching her legs while she watched me get undressed.

"She said it would be nice to see me but I wouldn't be able to stay over at her house overnight. It was a bit difficult with her kids being at home." I said, kneeling down to untie my shoe laces.

"I can understand that she might be worried about what her kids might think of her, having a guy stay over." Jenny asked. "What about her previous relationships?"

"When Amy was seeing Will, he never actually stopped over all night. She did get remarks from her Son about him coming over. He would call her names for taking a man up to her bedroom." I took my trainers and socks off, before standing up straight and removed my shirt. "At the time as far as her kids were concerned she wasn't with anyone. They didn't know about Andy as she hadn't mentioned him to them."

"So you couldn't stay the night with her there?" Jenny asked, looking me up and down, studying me intensely with her dark eyes, as I unzipped my jeans.

"I suggested that I book a hotel room, for the night." I pulled my jeans down past my knees. Showing Jenny that I was wearing red panties.

Jenny looked on with an approving nod of her head. "Nice knickers, red really does suit you." She leaned forward to take a closer look. "You can leave those on for now. So Amy agreed to that?"

"Oh ok thanks, glad you like them." I said, stepping out of my jeans and folding them along with my shirt. I had a noticeable damp patch in the front of the lacy material. I tried to hide it from Jenny's stare but I knew the she had probably spotted it. "Amy did agree, she said that she would be happy to see me for the weekend, she asked if I could afford it."

Jenny stood up and pulled open the curtains that partitially surrounding the examination couch. "What was your response? When you're ready, you can come over and jump up on the couch and get yourself nice and comfy" She said, while patting her hand on the paper towel covered leather upholstery.

"I said that the money wasn't a problem. I was earning well at the time whilst working in Uxbridge." I moved towards her and glanced at the contents on top of the trolley. Amongst the items was a brown paper bag and underneath was what appeared to be a large wooden spoon.

"So did you book a room for the whole weekend or just for the night?" She pulled out the stool and gestured for me to get on to the couch.

"I booked up for Saturday night. I had a look on the Internet at all the available hotels in the area. Most of them were fully booked or too expensive, some were too far away from the town centre." I said as I reclined on the couch. "I found one, well it was actually a pub with rooms. It was very affordable and quite near the train station and shops."

Jenny looked me over with her hands on her hips. "What did Amy say to that, when you told her that you had booked a room?"

"She said that it was in a bit of a rough area on the outskirts of the town centre. Along a road that was sometimes full of dodgy people and late night takeaways. Amy told me that it wasn't a place where she would normally go." I said, following Jenny's eyes as she looked down at my hairless, shaven body. "She said that there was something important that she wanted to talk to me about."

"What exactly did she want to talk to you about? Can you lift your arms up above your head please?" Jenny asked politely as she began to pull on a pair of blue latex gloves.

I lifted my arms up above my head, my fingertips pointed up towards the ceiling, doing as I was told. Jenny began her examination of my armpits, rubbing her latex covered hands over my bare skin. While I continued to explain about what I had said to Amy. "I asked her but she said that it could wait until I was there on Saturday."

"Ok that's good, nice to see that you've shaved yourself properly this time and didn't forget your arms. Put them down now by your side." I felt Jenny touch my chest and belly, her gloves were cold against my skin. "So tell me about your time on that Saturday. What time did you arrive?"

"I got off the train just after midday, I had made the journey only a couple of weeks before, I was now getting familiar with the train station and the layout of her home town. It was about ten minutes walk to the hotel, very easy to find as it was down this long straight road." I said, looking straight up towards the light overhead, my eyes blinked in the brightness.

Jenny pulled at the elastic waistband of my red panties revealing my flaccid penis. "Can you pull your knickers down to your knees please What was the hotel like?"

"It was a big old fashioned pub, with three stories. My first impressions were good. It seemed well kept with window boxes full of flowers outside. Although Amy was right about there being a few takeaway shops nearby."

"Looks like you've done a good job down there too, did you use a moisturiser like I recommended?" Jenny asked, as she examined my shaven crotch. "I see You've dribbled a bit of precum again. Try not to get so aroused. I want to see you remain soft, just relax."

"I'll try my best." I replied, trying not to have any sexual thoughts. It was difficult with Jenny being so close and looking me over.

"What was the place like inside? Your legs are nice and smooth." I felt her gloved hand move down my inner thighs to my shins. "Can you turn over now for me, on to your belly?"

I compliantly rolled over on to my belly, rested my chin on my folded arms. "When I walked through the door I found that It was a nice old fashioned, traditional pub with wooden floors, oak beams and brass hand pumps on the bar." I mumbled and turned my face towards her so I could speak more clearly. "It wasn't busy, there was only a few guys sat on bar stools drinking and playing the fruit machine."

"Lift your hips up off the couch please and stick your butt out for me!" Jenny said, leaning over for a closer look. "So was there nobody serving behind the bar then?"

"Yes, a young girl was behind the bar, she asked me what she could get me. I told her that I had booked a room for the night, she responed with a smile, said that the Landlady dealt with the bookings and would sign me in." I said, closed my eyes. "She seemed very polite, also nice looking."

Jenny pulled my bottom cheeks apart and prodded me with her fingers. "Can you raise yourself up a bit more and spread your legs a little further for me?" I answed by pushing my hips further off the paper covered couch. "That's better. So what happened after that?"

"She called out and an older woman appeared with a register tucked under her arm and asked my name and identification. She then offered me the open book and a pen to sign in." Jenny was pinching the tight skin of my scrotum, stretching it between her latex covered fingers. I squirmed and cried out as she poked my testicle sharply.

"Sorry, just checking for body hair. You've done a nice job this time, clean as a whistle." She reached over me and retrieved something from the trolley. I heard paper rustling. "Could you come up on your knees and keep your face down?" I complied and got myself up on my knees with my backside up in the air, face down against the leather couch. "Stay like that for a moment. Did the Landlady show you up to your room?"

"Actually the barmaid did, she showed me through a doorway by the side of the bar, into a foyer next to a large function room. Where sets of keys hung from a rack on the wall. She picked a set of keys to room number 5, told me when breakfast would be served and that checkout time was at noon. Then I followed her up a steep staircase."

Jenny leaning over behind me once more, I felt her spread my cheeks wide apart. "This might feel a little cold, it's only lubricant." Jenny said, as I felt her fingers probing my hole. Then suddenly there was something wet, cold and slippery between my cheeks. "Take a deep breath and relax for me, you might feel some discomfort."

I felt her fingers inside me, stretching me and then something else. I realised that she had inserted some kind of butt plug up my arse. "Oh, I didn't know that I would have to be plugged?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable and humiliated with the rubber device pushed past my sphincter muscle into my rectum.

"You are familiar with butt plugs? You mentioned it in your transcripts that you had one before." Jenny said as she took a tissue to wipe up the excess lubricant. "I can see the little scar in your perineum, where your piercing was, Have you thought about having it redone? You can turn over now and pull your panties up."

"I have had a butt plug before although it's been some time. Yes, I've thought about getting piercings done again." I said, turning over on to my back and hitched my underwear up over my hips.

Jenny pulled her rubber gloves off, disposed of them in the waste bin, then sat down on the edge of the stool. "Ok, that's fine you'll get used to it again then. I want you to have that in all the time, obviously take it out when you have to use the loo. Make sure you are absolutely squeeky clean before you reinsert it." Jenny smiled. "So where were we? You followed this attractive, young woman up the stairs, what were you thinking about at that moment?"

I lay there thinking about what Jenny had just said. Wearing a butt plug all the time would take a lot of commitment, but I had to admit that I was enjoying the experience. I had a damp patch in the front of my panties from the feeling. "I followed closely behind her up the stairs and thought that she had a nice, sexy bum in her tight leggings." I replied.

Jenny frowned, tutted and said, "Why do you always have to objectify women? Its not submissive behaviour is it? You need to change this way of thinking. I'm not saying that you shouldn't admire the female form but please stop having sexual thoughts about us girls."

"I'm sorry, but this girl did have a nice bum." I stuttered.

"Make sure you change your ways." Jenny stood and reached out to the trolley and picked up a wooden spoon, the type that would normally be used in the kitchen on cake mixture. She held it up for me to see. "From now on everytime I see your little willy twitch in your knickers I'm going to slap you between your legs with this. So try not to get an erection or else you'll feel the back of my spoon."

I looked up at the spoon in her hand and knew that she meant it. I felt fearful at that moment. "Please, I'll try and behave myself."

"Good boy, so continue with what you were saying." Jenny sat back down on her stool.

"On the first floor was a hallway that went left and right. She turned left and stopped outside the door to room number 5 and unlocked it. She handed me the keys and then pointed towards another stairway at the end of the corridor and said that it went down to a residential entrance at the side of the building."

Jenny folded her arms with the spoon in her hand. Sitting up straight and facing me, I was reminded for a moment of an Ancient Egyptian Queen. "What was your room like?"

"It was tidy and spacious, a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom. The window looked out over the garden, altogether it was rather pleasant. I put my rucksack down on the chair by a mirrored dressing table. There was tea and coffee making facilities and a TV set on the wall."

"What time and where were you going to meet up with Amy?"

"She had text me earlier saying that she was working until two, could I come and meet her in the town." I said, trying to get myself comfortable. "I had plenty of time yet, so I sat on the bed, relaxed for a moment. Then got up to check out the bathroom and make a coffee."

Jenny looked at her wrist watch and crossed her legs. "What was the bathroom like?"

"I filled the kettle up from the tap in the bathroom. There was a power shower and the basin was next to the loo. It was all fairly small but well decorated." I said, Jenny nodded for me to continue. "I freshened up while waiting for the kettle to boil, brushed my teeth and changed my T-shirt as I was feeling warm. Then I had a coffee while sitting on the bed."

"So you went to meet her in town after she finished work? How did that go?" Jenny inquired, looking down at my groin and tapping the spoon against the palm of her hand.

"I left the hotel by the side door and headed down the road. It was as Amy had described, lots of takeaways and I agreed it was a little rough especially towards the town. I thought that the hotel must be at the nicer end of the road." I had some time to kill before I met her so I wandered around the shops for awhile, just to get my bearings." I paused, sitting up a bit further on the couch, aware of the plug up my butt. Jenny gave me a nod to continue.

"I met her by the cafe, where we had coffee on our first meeting, back in February. Amy gave me a quick kiss on the lips this time as we hugged, the kiss felt so good."

"I bet that was exciting for you? What was she wearing?" Jenny said, pursing her lips.

I thought back to that day in June, ten years seemed like yesterday. "Amy wore her work clothes, had her name badge pinned to a white blouse and had a pair of black wide legged trousers on. As it was a fine, sunny day, she carried her leather jacket under her arm, over her shoulder she had her handbag."

"Did you go anywhere together, for a drink perhaps?"

"I did ask her if she would like a drink as we walked past a pub on the street corner. Amy said that she wanted to go out with me later in the evening. She suggested that we go to my room for a chat as she only had a couple of hours before she had to go home and feed her cats and kids." I said. "I walked with her back to the hotel, went through the side entrance and up the stairs."

"What did she say about the room you were staying?" Jenny asked, uncrossing her legs, distracting me as I caught a glimpse of her lovely thighs.

"She liked the room and said it looked very comfortable, had a peek around the ensuite bathroom before sitting down on the bed. I made her a cup of tea and asked if she wanted the telly on." I replied.