Transcripts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny got up from the stool. "I'm going to get my notes, won't be a moment." She put the wooden spoon down on the couch next to my hip and parted the curtains.

While she was out of sight, I quickly put my hand down the front of my panties and adjusted myself, feeling the wetness of my precum. I looked down at the spoon laying by my side and imagined how that might feel against my skin. The curtains parted as she returned, I put my hands back down by my sides.

She stood there for a moment, looking down at me in my feminine underwear, before placing her notes beside me. "Hope you were behaving yourself while I was gone?"

"Yes I didn't move a muscle." I lied, as she sat back down. While she was getting herself comfortable, I had another brief flash up her purple dress, I couldn't make out much just her dark skin at the top of her legs.

"Actually you don't have that much muscle to move." She laughed. "Right, where were we?"

"We were in my hotel room." I replied. "I made Amy a cup of tea, I had coffee, we chatted and drank while sat on the bed."

"What was the subject of your conversation?" Jenny asked in a formal tone, adjusting her dress, showing a bit more leg.

"We talked about our week at work and what we had been doing since last Sunday. She was saying about her kids, cats and home life."

"Did she mention anything about Andy? Had she seen or heard from him during the week?"

"Yes she did talk about him, they had both been busy and hadn't had much opportunity to meet up." I said looking up at Jenny. "They just text each other."

"Didn't you say that he was working away or something?" Jenny inquired.

"I actually said that he had gone away with his Son for the weekend." I replied, pausing for a moment. "I asked Amy about when she planned on seeing him again, she wasn't sure, as it was always a spur of the moment thing with him." Then I added, "She said that he wasn't exactly boyfriend material."

Jenny frowned at me. "Was Andy just her fuck buddy then?"

"She had said, when we first started talking, that she wanted someone who she could really just talk to and go out with." I said, thinking back to the time before we met. "You know, out on dates. She told me that she didn't think that she had that with Andy."

"So Amy and Andy wasn't in the real relationship that she had expected then?" Jenny inquired, while brushing her hair through with her fingers.

"She said that she liked being with Andy but felt that it was only for sex. She wanted someone who could treat her special, like a Princess." I paused, "Someone she could trust and was completely comfortable with." I said, looking up at Jenny. "I asked her if she was still looking for a boyfriend."

Jenny was curling a strand of her hair around her fingers. "I thought you said that Amy was happy just to have sex? No strings, no commitments?"

"That's what I thought, when I first met Amy, she was seeing Will. Then after that ended, she was with Andy." I replied, feeling a bit unsure about what to say next to Jenny. "Amy just came out with it. She asked me if I would like to be her boyfriend. She leaned over towards me, coming closer to me as she said that."

"I wondered when that was coming. I wasn't sure who asked who out first. That's good so I presume that you said yes?" Jenny said, smiled and then laughed.

"Of course I immediately said yes. I told her that I would be happy to be her boyfriend. Amy then reached out with her fingers and stroked my cheek before kissing me. I responded, our lips met and then we were entwined on the bed together." I said, remembering the passion of that moment. I became aroused, felt a sudden twitch in my panties. I hoped that Jenny hadn't noticed.

"Are you getting a little hard on now?" Jenny asked, looking at my groin. I nodded, embarrassed. "Have you forgotten what I said, about getting an erection?" She picked up the wooden spoon and held it up in front of my face. "Now, pull your willy out of your panties."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it, I didn't mean to." I implored, as I took my penis out. I had started to lose my erection.

"Lower your knickers. I want to see your willy." Jenny held the spoon above my crotch. "Hold it up between your thumb and forefinger and pull back your foreskin for me?"

I did as I was told and held my semi erect penis up, for her to inspect, exposing myself fully. I sat up further, I could see that there was a bead of precum leaking from the tip. "Please don't, it's going soft now."

"You were warned." Jenny looked sternly into my eyes. Then she brought the wooden spoon down hard onto the head of my penis with an audible slap. I flinched, feeling the sting travel up my nerves to my brain. She raised the spoon once again. "Looks like your willy is shrivelling up nicely now. Next time I'll smack you in the nuts."

I felt a tear well up and run down my cheek. "Sorry I'll try harder next time." I said, still holding my sore, deflated penis between my fingers.

"Don't try to be harder, try being softer." Jenny said while wiping the spoon with a tissue. "You can put your hands down by your side but leave your panties down for now. "What happened next between you and Amy?"

I proped myself up using my elbows as leverage. "We kissed, deeply for a few minutes before she broke off and sat back against the headboard. She asked me what I thought to the idea of being in a relationship with her. I said that I would be really happy, She was always on my mind ever since we first met."

"Was it love at first sight for you then?" Jenny asked, tapping the spoon against her thigh.

"I think it was an instant attraction. I was really taken with everything about her. I was there in the room gazing into her eyes, taking in every detail, her olive complexion, dark shiny hair, the shape of her face. Everything."

"Did Amy feel the same way about you?" Jenny said, looking into my eyes.

"I believed so, I realised that she had already given me a couple of knock backs. But it made me want to be with her more, If that makes sense?" I said.

"It does make a lot of sense to me. Your reaction to being turned down and rejected like that is a true submissive trait. I hope that Amy realised this about you? Some women can just tell, It's an instinct. A woman is looking for a perfect mate." Jenny said. "Who broached the subject of sexual intimacy?"

"I brought it up first, I asked her if she wanted to carry on seeing Andy. I had explained to her that I wasn't very experienced with women, I had only ever had one girlfriend and that was when I was a teenager. I didn't want to disappoint her sexually."

"What did Amy say to that?" Jenny sat forward looking intrigued. "Were your actions driven by a fear of rejection and not being able to satisfy her sexually, disappointing her?"

"I don't know I guess at the time I did fear another rejection. She asked me if I would mind if she still met up with Andy for sex. I immediately said that I would support her in anything. If she wanted to see someone else, then that was her choice. Amy responded by saying that I was very kind and it was lovely of me to say that."

"So Amy agreed with you then? Was it her idea that you never had full sex together?"

"Amy did agree with me and said that she would always want to involve me in every aspect of her life. She asked me if I might get jealous if she was fucking another man. The question made me think for a moment. Then I replied that if I were never to have the experience of sexual intercourse with her, then how could I be jealous of someone else who did have sex with."

"It was your idea to abstain from having sex with her then?" Jenny asked. "I believe that you may have thought that you might lose her to another man. A man who could give her the physical side of a relationship. You would support and encourage her in this?"

"Yes exactly, it was all my idea." I began, remembering that moment. "We sat on the bed and discussed it. Amy said that we should play it by ear and see what happened. She would be happy if we were intimate together but Andy might have a problem. He had brought it up before our threesome. He had told her that he didn't mind her being with me as he didn't think I was much competition. She agreed as she didn't want to give up on having his cock."

"Amy was happy with the situation then?" Jenny inquired, looking down at me.

"She did seem pleased and very relaxed. She kicked off her shoes, laid back on the bed and put her feet up on my lap." I replied.

Jenny gave me a suprised look and said. "Amy must have felt safe and very comfortable in your company at that time then?"

"Definitely, she then asked me if I would like to give her a foot massage as she had been up on her feet all morning." I said smiling, the memory of that day still seemed fresh in my mind.

"Did you give her feet a nice massage then?" Jenny asked with a wide grin on her face.

"How could I refuse such a request?" I said, laughing. "She was wearing white ankle socks, I took them off her, put them with her shoes and started to give her tired feet a rub."

"Oh my God, I love a good foot massage myself. I guess you enjoyed doing that for Amy?"

"I always loved doing that for her." I replied sitting myself up.

Jenny then suprised me and said, "Do you want to give me a foot massage?"

I was taken aback and asked, "Could I really give you a foot massage?"

"Yes you can, climb off the couch and come and kneel on the floor at my feet." She stood up, opened the curtains and went over and sat in the comfortable armchair. "We have about ten minutes to spare."

I did as Jenny asked, as I moved I felt the plug filling up my bottom, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. I swung my legs over the side of the couch. I was just relieved that she wasn't going to hit me with the spoon again.

"Pull up your panties then move the coffee table out of the way." Jenny said, making herself comfortable, I did as I was told. "Kneel down there and take my shoes off."

Moving the coffee table to one side, I knelt down at her feet. Jenny leaned over and opened her handbag which was by the side of the chair. She brought out a small tube of hand cream and without a word offered it to me.

I took the tube and applied the cream to my hands, warmed my hands as I rubbed them together. I gazed at her shapely legs as Jenny offered up each one of her strappy white heels in turn, I unbuckled them carefully then placed her shoes together on the floor beside her chair. She had the most gorgeous, petite feet.

"You may give them some tender loving care, it's been a long, hard day. Do a good job and I might get you doing this every week." Jenny said, relaxing back in the chair. "Demonstrate how you massaged Amy's feet, show me don't tell me."

I took her left foot in both of my hands, feeling how soft her feet were. I knelt there admiring her silver painted toenails. I began with her big toe and gently rubbed, moving slowly towards her ankle, using my thumb while cupping her foot with my hand. I thought back to Amy, she taught me how to do this.

I repeated this three times before I began to massage the arch of her feet. Jenny sighed as I used both my hands rotating my thumbs on the arch of her foot. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"Feels great, you're good at this as I'm ticklish usually." Jenny replied.

After continuing for a few moments I slid my thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon in a circular motion. I then turned my attention to her toes, gently pinched her big toe between my thumb and forefinger. I cupped her foot in the palm of my hand and slid my finger down inside her toes and repeated this three times.

Jenny stretched her foot out towards me as I looked up to see that she had closed her eyes. I began to massage her ankle with my thumb and fingers, applying an even pressure. I went then to the lighter toned skin on her sole. I formed a fist and made a motion like needing dough, against the underside of her foot.

Finally I finished by using my knuckles, making broad strokes to massage her from her heel to her toes. I put her left foot down to pay attention to Jenny's right foot. She stired in her chair with a content smile on her face.

She parted her thighs as I lifted her foot. I could see right up her dress. I almost gasped as I saw that she wasn't wearing underwear, I could see a thin line of pubic hair above her glistening lips. I had wondered if she was shaven, I didn't expect her to have a Brazilian wax. My penis was trying to escape the tight confines of my lacy red panties.

I began the same procedure with her right foot, trying to keep my composure as Jenny reclined further down into the upholstery. She sighed once more and said. "Oh yes nice, no wonder Amy liked having you around, you're so good at giving a girl a foot massage. I really needed this, have you almost finished?"

"Yes I'm almost done now, hope you liked that?" I said, looking again between her legs, frustrated as I wanted to touch her almost bare vagina.

"When you were with Amy, what did you do after you had rubbed her feet? Where you able to be a little more intimate with her?" Jenny asked, as I let go of her foot. She sat up and gazed down at me.

"We kissed and cuddled up on the bed for awhile, talked some more before she had to go home." I replied, hopefully Jenny didn't see that my erect penis tenting the front of my panties.

"That's where you need to go too, home now." Jenny laughed. "Go and get yourself cleaned up, looks like you enjoyed yourself at my feet. Were you enjoying the view? I hope you realise that it's as close as you'll get to my pussy?"

I looked over at her, embarrassed by what she had just said, then she added, "You won't need to masturbate yourself this time as it looks like you've already cum in your knickers so save it up for next week."

"Oh ok, so you don't want me to masturbate until next week?" I said, feeling disappointed that I wouldn't get to play with myself in front of her this time.

"Correct and you can keep that butt plug up your arse. Now clean up your mess and get yourself dressed." Jenny reached down for her shoes and added, "What happened when Amy left you, exactly?"

I had wiped my hands with a tissue then pulled my softening penis out of my panties to dab away at the dampness. I paused to answer Jenny's question. "We arranged to meet at eight that evening. In the pub on the corner that we had passed earlier." I said that I would walk her downstairs to the door. Amy said that I had been a perfect gentleman."

Jenny had her shoes on now and stood, straightened her tight dress. "Continue getting yourself dressed. What happened when you left the hotel room and walked her to the door?"

"We were met by the barmaid, she was coming out of another room along the corridor. It seemed that Amy and her knew each other, they said hello in passing and she smiled at me." I said pulling on my jeans. "I walked with her down the stairs to the side entrance, then we kissed again and said our goodbyes."

"That's good, you can continue with this next week. I will look forward to hearing about your night out together." Jenny seated herself once more and had her notes in front of her. "Would the same time next Tuesday be ok for you?"

I finished getting myself dressed and nodded in agreement. "Yes that would be fine." Standing straight I felt the plug tight up my backside.

"Ok, remember what I said about not wanking yourself off, keep that butt plug in, your body shaved and wear your panties with pride." Jenny laughed. "I'll have a word with Den and work out if there is any leeway in regards to your payments in future."

"Thanks I will be grateful for your help." I said as I approached the door.

Jenny smiled briefly. "Goodbye, see you next Tuesday."