Transcripts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did tell you that and it's for your own good," Jenny said, picking up her notes from the coffee table. "So, I hear you've accepted our kind offer of gainful employment as a cleaner here?"

"Yes that came as a surprise, I didn't expect your boyfriend to ask me that."

"Oh, it was my idea, Den wanted to call in an agency worker. I thought that it might be helpful and therapeutic for you, if you accepted that job," She looked up from her notes with a serious expression.

"Actually I was made to feel that I didn't have much choice. It was either accept the job offer or give up on having these sessions," I replied feeling awkward.

"You're going to be starting this evening then? Let's have a look at you, can you take your clothes off and leave them on the chair by the window," Jenny said, once again paying attention to her notes.

"Yes, I'll be starting this evening. You want me to undress myself by the window?" I asked, as I started to get up out of the armchair.

Jenny looked over at me. "Are you worried about someone see you through the window?"

"Well yes, usually you would draw the blinds?" I answed. "Or I'm behind the curtains there," I pointed towards the couch.

"Stop worrying, no one is going to look through the window. Even if there was someone in the garden, I'm sure that they wouldn't take any notice of your naked body."

I went across to the wooden chair and looked out of the window the view of a green lawn beyond the glass. I couldn't see anyone outside, so I sat down and began to remove my trainers. Jenny was still studying her notes intently. I paused after taking my footwear off and placing them under the chair. "Are you reading my transcripts?" I asked.

"Yes I am, I see that there are some interesting and difficult times coming up for you. I need to know your thoughts on these, in your own words," Jenny looked over at me. "Hurry up and get yourself undressed."

I remained seated while I took my socks off and then pulled my T-shirt over my head. I thought about the first time, a few weeks ago that she had seen me naked, I wondered what she might be thinking. Did she find this sexual in any way? I stood and unzipped my cargo pants and pulled them down my legs.

Jenny smiled sweetly when she saw I was wearing a pair of tight white panties. "You can leave those on for now. Fold your clothes neatly on the chair then come over here."

I did as I was told, turning around to fold my clothes and glanced out through the open blinds into the garden. It was then that I saw Jenny's younger sister, Linda standing on the lawn vaping, with her phone in her hand. I recoiled from the window. How long had she been standing there? What had she seen? I cupped my genitals with both my hands and ducked down out of sight.

"Your sister is outside in the garden, maybe she saw me?" I asked Jenny in a panic. She raised herself out of the chair and craned her neck to look out of the window.

"She can't see anything from where she's standing. Don't worry, even if she could she wouldn't be interested," Jenny said, lowering herself back down and crossing her legs again. "What makes you think that any woman would want to see you naked?" She laughed. "Apart from me. Now come over here and stand in front of me."

I hesitated, looking around to see Linda put her phone and vape away, then disappear from view. I took the few steps barefoot towards Jenny. "Should I not go and get on the couch behind the curtains?" I asked nervously.

"Perhaps later, I thought I might be more comfortable sitting down here instead of perched on that high stool," She said, putting her notes down on the coffee table. "Also it's a better position for a foot massage. Can you move the table out of the way for me please?"

I bent down and picked up the coffee table, which wasn't too heavy. Moved it over a couple of feet further, then straightened up in front of Jenny. She sat forward in her chair and regarded my almost naked, hairless body.

"Looking good so far. Can you lift both of your arms for me, towards the ceiling?" I complied with her command and raised my arms. "Good boy, now lower your knickers for me? No talking, please be silent."

I brought my hands down to the waistband of my white silky panties and lowered them down my smooth body to my knees, exposing my flaccid penis. Jenny inched forward for a closer look. "Smooth, nice and small, keep it that way. Please lift that little willy up so I can see that shrivelled up scrotum of yours?" Again I did as I was told and pulled my penis up stretching it towards my belly button.

I opened my mouth, about to say something, she looked up at me and put her finger up to her lips. "Shush! No talking. Push your hips towards me," Jenny ordered, her hair up in the tight bun moved as she nodded her head. "Ok, now you can turn around and bend over, touch your toes."

I did a pirouette, faced away from her and bent at the waist. I tried to touch my toes with my outstretched fingers. "You're not very subtle yet, are you? Well we can work on that. Now with your hands part your arse cheeks for me, spread your legs. I want to see that butt plug and your little testicle."

I did as she asked, still tight lipped and felt like my eyes were watering as I spread my legs and cheeks apart. Embarrassed and humiliated, I stood there while Jenny examined my backside. I heard her rustling through her bag and then something prodding me. I looked down between my legs and had an upside down view of the wooden spoon in her hand, poking me.

"Ok that's excellent progress. I can't find any stray hairs anywhere, that plug really does look like it belongs up there," Jenny said and gave my cheeks a swot with the spoon. I jumped forward as I felt the slap against my bare skin. "You can pull your knickers up now and turn around. How did that feel? You may speak now."

I pulled my panties up and wiped away a tear from my eye, rubbed my stinging bottom before turning around to face her. "I'm glad that I have met with your expectations." Jenny was lounging back in her armchair with her knees apart, the wooden spoon still in her hand.

"Good boy, yes you have met all my expectations. Now you can give my feet a nice massage," She said, looking pleased. "You may kneel on the floor and take my shoes off. While you continue telling me about what happened next with Amy."

I didn't need to be asked twice and got down on my knees in front of her. "Yes, did I say what happened in the evening when I met Amy for a drink?" I said as I unstrapped Jenny's white high heeled shoes.

"I believe you got as far as kissing her goodbye after you had been alone with her in your hotel room and given her a foot massage?" Jenny inquired. "Continue from there while you massage my aching feet. I have some lotion you can use." Jenny leaned over and rummaged through her handbag then handed me a tube of moisturising lotion.

I took Jenny's shoes off and placed them together by the side of the chair. "Well, after we had kissed goodbye I went back to my hotel room, sat down on the bed thinking about what had happened between us. I couldn't believe that she had asked me out. I was so happy, at last she was going to be my girlfriend," I said, remembering how I felt that afternoon ten years ago. I applied some moisturiser to my hands in preparation.

"I can imagine how you felt after you had chased her for so long. I bet you were relieved? Did you relieve yourself, you know, have one off the wrist?" Jenny asked. She relaxed in the chair, raised her right foot towards me, pointing at me with her red painted toenails.

I took the foot she offered me in both hands and began to tenderly caress her ankle. "Well yes I did play with myself while I had a shower," I replied. "I had plenty of time to get ready."

"What time were you going to meet up with Amy?" Jenny asked, she had closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the massage.

"She had said about meeting up in the pub on the corner, near the town centre at eight that evening. So I had a couple of hours to kill until then," I said as I started working on Jenny's toes.

"Did you go anywhere before you were to meet her?" I looked up at Jenny's face, she looked so relaxed and content.

"Yes, after I got dressed I went downstairs to the bar and had a pint. I thought about going to get something to eat but thought that maybe Amy would want to order something later while we were out," I said as I rubbed between her toes.

"Were you served by the pretty barmaid you talked to earlier?" Jenny inquired.

"I was, Amy had said that she knew her and told me that her name was Tracy. She was very nice looking."

"You fancied her then? I would have thought that was cheating on your new girlfriend, if you had naughty thoughts about Tracy?" Jenny said, laughing.

"I didn't have sexual thoughts about her. If that is what you mean?" I replied, I continued to concentrate on her toes.

"That's ok then. How long did you stay in that bar?" Jenny asked.

"I only stayed for one pint, I wanted to go and have a look around the town before I met up with Amy. I had about an hour to kill."

"So you left the hotel bar and took a look around town before going to meet Amy in the other pub? What time did you arrive there?"

"I arrived ten minutes early. It was a large pub that belonged to a well known chain. It wasn't too busy, I got myself a pint at the bar and was served immediately. Then I sat down at a table and checked my phone. I noticed that I had a text message from Amy, saying that she was on her way."

"I think I know the pub chain you mean, begins with a W? Personally I would never be seen dead in one of those places. Was she on time or did she keep you waiting again?" Jenny asked, parting her thighs. I took a glance up between her legs and could see that she was wearing panties this time. The bright pink contrasting with her dark skin tones.

"She was a few minutes late. I had almost finished my drink when she text me again, saying that she was outside and could I come to the door to meet her," I said, thinking back. "I quickly downed what was left of my pint and went outside to greet her."

"That was very gentlemanly of you to do that for her. Did she not like entering the pub on her own then?" Jenny asked.

"Exactly, Amy said that it made her feel uncomfortable sometimes especially if there was loads of men staring at her. She felt safe if she came in with someone." I explained as I began to massage the sole of Jenny's foot.

Jenny was enjoying my attention, reclining and relaxed with her legs parted. "What was she wearing that evening? Did you kiss and cuddle again?"

I thought about this for a moment, closing my eyes as I remembered the moment. "Yes we kissed briefly and she took my hand after we hugged," I said. "She was wearing a tight fitting, low cut cream coloured top. that was quite revealing, a knee length black silky skirt and ankle boots. It looked like she also wore dark tan tights. Amy carried her leather jacket over her arm as it was a warm evening." I paused before adding, "She had her long hair down this time"

"She must have looked very fuckable to all those guys in the pub," Jenny laughed, then asked, "Did you go to the bar and buy her a drink straight away?"

"Yes we both went to the bar and I bought myself another pint of ale and a pint of cider for her," I said and thought about how much I liked a woman who drank pints. "We looked around for a place to sit, she chose a booth with a table away from the bar. Where we could talk together."

"Did you sit next to each other?" Jenny asked, spreading her legs further apart.

"No, we sat opposite each other and held hands across the table, talking quietly together," I replied. "She asked me if I was hungry and did I want to order some food, we both looked over the menu while we chatted.

"What were you talking about?" Jenny inquired, then added, "What did you order from the menu?"

"She was telling me about her kids giving her grief when she got home, how she fed the cats and cooked for the kids, before she had a bath and got herself ready," I said. "Amy wanted a cheese burger and chips, I ordered the same as her. I left her at the table and went back to the bar to put in the order, which came with an alcoholic drink. I thought that was a good deal."

"That sounds like a bargain," Jenny said, smiling. "What did you do while you waited for your meal to arrive?" She lifted her left foot from the floor and said, "Can you give this one some attention now."

I nodded, and swopped feet. As I did Jenny let her right foot come up, her toes touched my penis briefly, I felt her nails against the material of my panties. I jumped in shock. "Oops sorry, I didn't mean to," She said, laughing apologetically.

I tried to regain my composure, aware that I was getting damp and semi erect. "It's ok, I know you didn't mean it." I gathered my thoughts once more. "I went back to the booth, with the drinks then we sat and talked, holding hands across the table again." I held Jenny's left foot by the heel and began the process of massage again.

"I think you are getting a little hard on. I hope you aren't looking up my dress?" Jenny said. "What exactly were you talking about while you waited for your meal?"

"Oh sorry," I said and averted my eyes from between her legs. "Amy was saying about going to another pub, the one I went to before with her a few weeks before. She said there was music on there." I remembered back to our drink in the courtyard. "Our food arrived then, I must say it was enjoyable and value for money."

"Cheese burger and chips, I bet that hit the spot?" Jenny said jokingly. "Did Amy mention anything about Andy that evening?"

"Yes she talked about him. She said that they had been chatting by text most days and that she hoped to see him soon," I replied as I massaged Jenny's Achilles heel.

"Didn't it bother you in the slightest that the woman you were now taking out on a date was going to fuck someone else?" Jenny asked. "Were you not jealous at all?"

"It was going to be something that I would get used to," I replied, looking up at Jenny, who had an amused expression on her face. "I had already witnessed them have sex together, so I didn't think it would be a problem."

"Ok, so you finished your food and continued talking, enjoying each others company over a drink. When did you go to this other pub?"

"I drank my beer, Amy was lagging way behind me. I asked her if she wanted another cider but she said she was fine. I got up to go to the bar." I said, thoughtfully. "While I was at the bar I looked back towards Amy and saw that she was talking to this guy."

"Really?" Jenny exclaimed, "What were you thinking?" Jenny sat back again in the chair.

"I thought that maybe as this was her local she was bound to bump into people she knew. it was a busier at the bar by then so I had a few minutes to wait before I was served. I kept looking back to where Amy was seated anxiously," I said. "Once I got my drink I made my way back over to her. She introduced this guy as Jay."

"Wait, you mentioned Amy going on a date with a Jay before?" Jenny inquired. "Same guy?"

I stopped massaging Jenny's foot momentarily. "Yes she was out with him earlier in the year, just after I had met her for the first time. He was in the army."

"Ok, I remember now, the soldier? Continue with your massage. I haven't told you to stop yet," Jenny said and opened her legs further, giving me another clear view of her pink panties. "What happened next, what was he like?"

"I said hello and sat down opposite as Amy introduced me, said I was a friend from out of town. He was about six feet tall, muscular, tattooed and had a shaven head. I remember he wore a hideously loud Hawaiian shirt and denim cut off shorts. He then asked Amy to budge up and sat down next to her."

"Oh I see, so she said you were a friend and then he muscled in on your date?" Jenny asked.

"Yes the conversation was all about him and what he had been doing since he had last seen her. He told us that his mates were up at the bar. So I thought that he might go back to them but he stayed where he was," I said as I rubbed between Jenny's toes. "After a few minutes I needed to go to the toilet, so I made my excuses and got up to go to the loo."

"I bet you were anxious, leaving the pair of them alone together?"

"I was quite anxious. In the gents all the cubicles were occupied so I had to wait, I was desperate to go. When one became vacant I was in a rush and almost never made it. While I sat there peeing my thoughts were on what they might be doing."

"Do you always sit down to take a piss?" Jenny asked, with a wide smile on her lips.

"Yes always, it's not as messy," I said. "When I walked back I could see Amy and Jay were sitting closer together, laughing as they talked."

"What was you thinking at that moment, while you sat on the toilet with your pants around your ankles having a pee?" Jenny said and broke out a laughter.

"I thought that I was going to lose Amy to him. I felt left out," I replied.

"That's understandable. I think you have certain qualities that a woman might find quite sweet and likeable," Jenny said with a sympathetic tone to her voice. "Seriously, I don't think most girls would see you as a sexual partner. Although I must admit that you are great at foot massage." She gave me a reassuring smile. "What happened when you returned to the table?"

"I sat down opposite them, put on a brave face once more. Amy asked me if I was ok and if I wanted another beer," I said, massaging the top of Jenny's foot. "Jay stood up and said that it was his round and asked us what we wanted to drink."

"He went to the bar to get the round in? What did Amy say to you then?"

"While he was at the bar she leaned across the table and took my hand and said that she was sorry that she wasn't giving me much attention. That she was just catching up with Jay as she hadn't seen him for a while and promised that we would move on to the next pub soon."

"What did you say to her?" Jenny asked.

"I asked Amy if she still wanted to sleep with him," I said, lowering my eyes to a spot on the floor between Jenny's feet. "She said that she wished that she had taken him up on the offer before, when she had the chance but she was still seeing Will at the time."

"Oh yes Will, her previous boyfriend. The one before Andy, I forgot about him."

"Amy was with him for a long time. I said to her that I would understand if she still fancied having sex with Jay," I replied sitting up and straightened my back. Then added, "I felt nervous about this as I thought it would be mine and Amy's time together that night."

"What did Amy say to that?"

"She said nothing to this. She just patted my hand, then let go when Jay arrived back with the drinks. He sat down again next to Amy and carried on talking loudly. I thought he was annoying."

"If he was annoying you, what did you do to get rid of him? Did you ask him to leave you alone with Amy?"

"I cut into his conversion and asked her about going to the other pub after we had finished our drinks," I paused, "Amy asked Jay if he wanted to come along with us. He laughed and said that he hated that 'poof parlour,' as he called it. He glared at me while he said this, confrontationally."

"He didn't like you much then? He sounds a bit homophobic," Jenny said, looking down at me, her full lips in a tight smile. "You can finish the foot massage now. I think I'm relaxed enough. I want you to sit yourself down on the floor cross-legged and make yourself comfortable."

I let go of her left foot, relieved as my fingers were starting to ache, straightened myself up still on my knees, feeling cramp. I tried to change into a cross-legged position with a little bit of difficulty. Aware of the plug filling my arse. I looked down at the damp patch in the front of my panties.