Transcripts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must feel better? Looks like your little willy has been leaking again." Jenny laughed at my predicament. "What happened next? You can massage my calf muscles if you like, while you continue telling me about the rest of your night out."

"We sat and drank, I was quiet and wished he would leave us. Amy and Jay chatted, flirting with each other. I felt alone, like I was being left out of the conversation," I said as I began to rub Jenny's smooth, brown skinned legs with both hands.

Jenny smiled as she reclined, enjoying the attention I was now giving her lower legs. "That's not fair on you, but then again life is seldom fair. So you had quite a few to drink then?"

"That would have been my fifth pint there. It wasn't really strong beer, I felt ok and not light headed. Amy, was on her fourth cider. She excused herself and went to visit the ladies. Jay stood up and let her past, then turned his attention to me."

"What did the two of you talk about, while she was in the loo?" Jenny inquired.

"He asked me about where I was from and what did I do for a living, also how long had I known Amy," I replied. "I told him that I had been friends with Amy for a few months and that we saw each other often. That this was our first night out together. I tried to emphasise the point about us being out together. Jay then asked me if I was spending the night with Amy. I told him that I had booked a room at a hotel, I told him which one I was staying in."

Jenny looked down at me questioningly, then asked, "Did you think that was too much information to give him?"

"I thought it might give him ideas, that Amy was available. She arrived back as Jay told me that he knew the pub where I was staying in well, he had been a regular in there. As Amy took her seat he said to her about going there later," I said as I rubbed the back of Jenny's legs. "Amy said she thought it was a good idea although she didn't know it too well. She looked over at me for approval and I simply nodded and said it was up to her."

"You went back to the hotel bar after you finished your drinks then?"

"Yes we drank up and I followed them both through the now crowded bar towards the exit," I said. "I got held up by the door as a group of people were coming in, they waited outside for me. When I got out Jay had his hand on Amy's bottom."

"Really? What were you thinking, did you say anything?" Jenny asked.

"I wish I had said something, I thought that maybe she wasn't that serious about what she had said that afternoon. Or maybe she had too much to drink," I replied nervously, continuing to rub Jenny's legs. "We walked around the corner and crossed the road, they were in front of me as we walked, it might have seemed to anyone passing that they were a couple."

"Was he still touching her backside, while they walked to the pub?"

"No but they were close, shoulder to shoulder, talking together. He was quite loud and abrasive."

"Where they not talking you?" Jenny asked, "Or including you into the conversation?"

"Amy kept looking around and asked me if I was ok but he was talking about his life in the army. I thought that maybe she would get bored with him eventually. When we got to the pub he did tone it down a little as it was quiet in the bar."

"That was the bar in the hotel where you were staying that night?" Jenny looked at her watch.

"Yes, Amy went to the bar and bought a round of drinks. She chatted with Tracy, who was still working, seemingly amused whilst they talked together. Tracy kept looking past Amy at me and Jay standing behind her. I did wonder what she might have been thinking about, seeing Amy out with two guys."

Jenny nodded. "Was it busy in the bar?"

"It wasn't too busy, Jay chose a low round table by the window, away from everyone else, we sat on stools with Amy positioned between us." I said and moved my hands up to Jenny's knee. "It wasn't too long before I needed to use the loo again."

"What was the conversation like around the table?" Jenny asked, then added in a disapproving tone, "Don't you dare go any higher than my knee."

"I moved my hands back down her legs. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that," I apologised. "Jay had quietened down now but was still talking about army life and the places he had been. He was making Amy laugh with his anecdotes, she would make a comment every now and then," I said, looking down trying to avoid gazing up between Jenny's legs. "She would give me a sideways glance and smile as she sipped her drink."

"She wasn't ignoring you entirely then? How did you feel when you got up to go to the toilet?"

"I was in a rush to get back," I said, "I had a thought that she would not be there when I returned."

"Was she still there, talking with Jay?"

"Yes but they were openly flirting with each other." I replied. "Jay said it was his turn to go and 'syphon the python', as he put it. As he got up he put a hand on Amy's thigh."

"Really, what was her reaction?" Jenny inquired.

"Nothing, Amy just smiled and said 'see you in a minute' to him. She then sat forward, leaning across the table and took my hand in hers," I said. "Amy then asked me if I would be alright if she were to sleep with him."

Jenny sat up straight, when I said that. "Ok, what happened then? What did you say or think to that?" She looked down at me in pity.

"I was speechless, my mind was all over the place. Amy gave me this pleading look, all sad eyed and trembling lower lip. I thought I could just stand up and walk away, but then again, I didn't want to feel like I was disapointing her. I had already agreed earlier that I would support Amy in anything that she wanted to do, as long as we were together," I explained, feeling embarrassed. "I sat there and said yes, then asked her if she wanted the key to my room."

"You actually handed her the key to your room so your new girlfriend and a guy you didn't much like, could go and fuck each other?" Jenny exclaimed.

"Yes I did. My thinking at the time was Amy would probably have sex with Jay anyway, regardless of what I said. Then she might not want to see me ever again," I replied. "Jay came back and straddled his stool, wide legged, picked up his glass and took a long swig. Then he asked Amy if everything was alright. She just held up the key and smiled."

Jenny looked down at me, leaning forward, coming closer to me. I had a view down her cleavage as she did. "That was it then? You just sat there and took it?"

"What else could I do?" I said, looking down at my damp panties. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I recalled that humilating moment. "Jay looked so pleased with himself, he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. He said to Amy that they had better drink up. She gave me a concerned look, asked me if I was going to be ok. I must have looked miserable. She reached over and squeezed my hand tightly and got up, giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek."

"That must have taken the wind out your sails, how did you cope with the rejection?" Jenny asked. "What did you do then?"

"I just sat there with my beer in my hand, watching them go out the door and pass the window together. Tracy, the barmaid, came over to collect the empty glasses. She asked if Amy and her boyfriend had gone now, then said that she thought that we were going out as she had seen us together upstairs earlier."

"Tracy was concerned about what was going on then? Why didn't you ask her out instead?"

"I did like the look of her but thought she was too young for me. I asked her about last orders, she told me that it was midnight closing there but as I was a resident I could stay longer, if I wanted."

"So you had more to drink then? Were you thinking about what Amy was getting up to with Jay in your room?" Jenny inquired.

"I felt like getting drunk but took my time with my drink. I was already feeling a little light headed so took it easy but did order another, just before Tracy rang the bell. There was only half a dozen other customers in the pub. I got talking with this older couple, who were also staying in the hotel. He was so boring but she was chatty."

Jenny sat back in the chair and nodded for me to continue. "I watched the time go by, it must have been an hour since Amy had left with Jay. The couple left the bar to go up to their room. It was just me and Tracy left then, she had locked the door, closed the curtains and was cleaning up when I received a text message from Amy."

"Had she finished what she was doing with Jay?" Jenny asked. "What did the text say?"

"It said that Jay had gone and I could come up now," I said. "I got up and left what remained of my pint on the bar, said goodnight to Tracy. I was just about to go through the door towards the stairs when Jay appeared coming downstairs, holding up the room keys. He said something like, 'Fill your boots son, I just did.' With a wide grin on his face."

"Oh ok very cocky then, so this was in front of Tracy then?" Jenny said and laughed. "He handed you the keys, what did she do?"

"I was embarrassed, she looked amused as she let Jay out, unlocking the door for him. He was full of himself as he strutted off into the night."

"I'm not surprised he was strutting, he had just fucked your new girlfriend in a room that you had paid for." She looked at her watch, then back down towards me. "I bet you couldn't wait to get up those stairs?"

"I bounded upstairs to the room, fumbled with the door key in the lock," I replied, it felt like I was blushing. "In the room, the lights were turned down low but I could just make out that the pile of clothes on the floor and Amy sitting up in bed. The sheets were untidy and all over the place."

"You don't really like untidiness do you? Were you surprised at the state of the messy bed?"

"No I wasn't suprised at the mess. Amy greeted me looking happy and content, she was half under the covers, showing off her boobs. She then patted the space beside her and asked if I was coming to bed."

Jenny smiled and said, "Did you accept her invitation?"

"I did, I got undressed down to my shorts and went to get in bed beside her. As I pulled back the covers I saw that she was naked, apart from a pair of hold up stockings. She told me not to be so shy and to take my shorts off. I hesitated as she hadn't seen me completely naked before. I then lowered them down and stepped out of them, quickly climbed into the bed."

"What did you and Amy do then, in bed together.?"

"We talked, I asked her if she was ok, said that I had worried about her while she was with Jay. She said that she had enjoyed my company that evening. Then she said that it was just sex with him, she probably wouldn't be seeing him again for awhile. She wanted to know if I was absolutely certain that I wanted to have a relationship with her now."

"What was your response to what she said?" Jenny asked.

"I responded by saying that I had already made my mind up, that I wanted to be with her. I had worried about her not wanting to be with me. Amy laughed at this and put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I could feel her tongue piercing, the taste his cock on her breath. I asked if Jay had cum in her mouth."

"What did she say to that?" Jenny said and laughed, "I bet you were excited by that? So, give me all the details."

"Amy told me that she had given him a blow job but he didn't cum in her mouth, just inside her pussy," I said, feeling myself getting aroused. "We carried on kissing. I felt a damp patch beneath me on the sheets as she pulled me closer towards her. Then Amy broke away from me and sat up in bed, offered me her boobs to lick. I was eager to suck her nipples, my hand went down between her legs, she felt so wet."

"Had they soaked your bed with their lovemaking and she let you lay in the wet patch?" Jenny said, looking extremely amused.

"She had, then she changed position as I started to use my fingers on her wet, pierced clitoris. Amy moved down the bed, faced away from me, then straddled my chest with her bum in the air. I felt the silky, smooth nylon of her stockings as she sat back just a few inches away from my face."

"Oh my God, she face sat you with a pussy full of his cum? That must have been so exciting for you?"

"She did, Amy sat back on my face and told me to pleasure her with my tongue. I must admit it did seem like the right thing to do at that moment," I admitted.

"Really? So was it different this time? I know you said that you went down on her after Andy had sex with her, this time she was full of Jay's spunk. How did that make you feel?" Jenny asked and then added, "Did Amy do anything to you while you licked his cum out of her pussy?"

"It tasted different from last time, Andy hadn't cum inside her, Amy did kiss me after she sucked him off. But having her sit on my face was a new experience for me," I said, feeling myself leaking into my panties. "Amy played with my penis while she was on top of me."

"Amy wanked you off? What did she say about your size?"

"She did make me cum, it was the first and only time she ever did that for me. Afterwards she did mention that I wasn't that large."

"How long did it take you take to cum?" Jenny inquired.

"Not long, maybe a couple of minutes. I was already so turned on. I was halfway there before she started stroking me. She actually let go, took her hand away just as I was about to shoot. I came all over my belly."

"Amy gave you a ruined orgasm?" Jenny laughed so hard that she was in tears. Regaining her composure and wiping her watery eyes, she asked, "That's a classic, did she cum on your face then?"

"She did cum, I was glad she did as I thought I might suffocate between her cheeks. I made sure she was clean and also licked around her bottom."

"Oh that's really good of you. Did Amy get off your face after she was satisfied?" I gazed up at Jenny as she leaned forward and looked down between my crossed legs at my wet crotch. "Looks like you need a wank today?"

I nodded, "Yes please, it's been a few weeks since I did that." I said, almost pleading with Jenny.

"Ok but on my terms then. You can sit like that, cross-legged and masturbate yourself while looking up my dress. If you take longer than one minute to cum then I'll slap your bare backside with my wooden spoon."

"Please could I? I promise that I'll cum in less than a minute."

Jenny leaned over the side of her chair to her handbag and came back up with a handfull of tissues. She gave them to me and then she undid two of the lower buttons on her white summer dress. She opened her legs and gave me a good view of her pink lace panties. "You can begin when I say go." Jenny glanced at her wrist watch, waited for a few seconds then said..."Go!"

I pulled my semi erect penis out of the waistband of my knickers and began to rub myself off while staring between Jenny's dark skinned thighs. I could see the outline of her lips through the thin material. I felt myself getting harder and close to orgasm when Jenny called time. I immediately let go but it was too late and I squirted my thin ejeculate over my leg and belly. I could feel my muscles tighten around my butt plug, adding to the pleasurable sensation.

I sat on the floor trying to catch my breath as Jenny looked down at me from her armchair. "You made a little mess, better clean that all up." I took the tissue and dabbed up the sticky wet semen on my leg. "I'll let you off with that you came right on the mark, put your willy away. So what happened next with you and Amy?"

"She got off my face and lay beside me." I continued recounting my night with Amy. "She then started to tell me about what happened with Jay."

"What, did she give you all the details?" Jenny asked, doing her buttons up and closing her legs. "Tell me what she said."

"Amy said that they kissed as soon as they had turned the corner, she couldn't wait to get him back to the room. As soon as they got into the room and closed the door behind them, they were tearing each others clothes off," I said while adjusting myself inside my knickers.

"She sat on the bed and took Jay's cock in her mouth, giving him a blow job. Then he pushed her down onto the bed and entered her. She said she gasped when he put his cock into her, filled her up and felt his weight on top of her. He then lifted her off the bed, standing up while his cock was still inside her, she wrapped her legs around his back."

"Very nice position, did Amy describe what Jay looked like with no clothes on? How big was his cock?"

"She described him as being athletic, broad and muscular, tattooed with a hairy chest and had a thick cock. She did say that he was big but not as long as her ex boyfriend Will's."

"I prefer larger men myself," Jenny said, smiling. "Besides lifting her off her feet, what other positions did they get themselves into?"

"She told me that after a few minutes he literally threw her on the bed and got back on top of her, she had her legs over his shoulders. Then they changed position again and he took her from behind. After that she got on top of him and rode his cock. That's when she said that they both came together."

"Like a cowgirl," Jenny laughed. "Was that it for the night then? Or was there a round two?"

"They got into bed, under the covers and cuddled and chatted for a few minutes, then there was a round two. Amy said that she went down on him and got him hard again. They then fucked hard and fast in the missionary position until he came inside her again. She had a few more orgasms."

"That sounds like they had a great time, so why didn't she spend longer with him? You said they were there in the room for an hour."

"Amy said that she wanted to spend some time with me, she did ask Jay if he was ok with me being there with them, but he declined and said he would leave her to it and got out of bed and dressed. They had a final kiss before she text me and sent Jay down to give me the room key."

"Did she stay the rest of the night with you?"

"Yes, we slept together until just after dawn. She woke at around six and said that she needed to get home to feed her cats. I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home, but she said that she would call a cab. We both got dressed and I walked with her downstairs to the exit. We kissed and said our goodbyes and then I went back to bed and slept."

"You went back upstairs to your room and slept in the wet patch?" Jenny asked and laughed once more.

"Yes and I masturbated myself in the morning, thinking about her." I said. "I had to be out of the room by midday."

"That's oķ, I'm happy you enjoyed your little wank." Jenny glanced at her watch, then said, "That just about wraps it up for today. You may get up off the floor now and get dressed."

"Thank you." I said as I uncrossed my legs, feeling stiff and awkward being almost naked whilst Jenny looked me over. I hesitantly got to my feet aware of the dampness in the front of my panties and the pressure in my butt.

Jenny pointed towards the scrunched up tissue I had left on the floor. "Pick that up and put it in the bin with the rest of the rubbish." She emphasised the last word.

I complied and bent down to retrieve the tissue laying on the floor by her bare feet. Then looked around for the bin.

"Same time next week on Tuesday then?" She said and began to put her white high heeled shoes back on.

"Yes that would be fine, thanks." I located the bin, walked over to the chair and began to get dressed.

"Oh I almost forgot you'll be working here as the evening cleaner." Jenny reached over to the carrier bag, picked it up and brought out an item of clothing, something pink in colour. She unfolded it and held it up for me to see, it was a bright pink tabard. "You'll need to wear this, you don't want to get your clothes all dirty, do you?"

I looked at the tabard, it was the kind of garment that an old cleaning lady might wear, I thought. "Ok I'll put that on." I had better do as I was told. I finished getting myself dressed, put my trainers on then took the tabard from Jenny's outstretched hand and fitted it over my head. Fastening the poppers at the sides.