Transcripts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what to expect and obliged, lifting my arms towards the ceiling. Jenny inspected my underarms, making sure that I had shaved them smooth. She then looked closely at my chest, reached out with her fingers and tweeked each of my nipples, pinching gently. Her first surprising touch made me jump. Her fingertips traced a line across my torso then down towards my bellybutton.

"Pull your knickers down to your knees and lift your legs up. Bend your knees and bring them towards your chest." I did as I was told, felt totally exposed in this position. "Good boy, you've done a nice job. You remembered to shave behind your knees this time. Now put your legs down and turn over.

I complied with her command and turned over face down on to my belly. Jenny reached over to a box of disposable gloves on top of the trolley. I heard the snap of latex as she fitted them tightly over her hands. I tried to make myself comfortable laying flat on my front. "Can you get into a kneeling position, keep your head down and lift your backside up. So I can get a better look at your arse?"

I felt awkward knelt on the leather couch with my arse in the air. Jenny touched between my cheeks, the coldness of her gloved fingers probed around my plugged arse hole, Then she gripped the rubber base, sharply pulling, yanking the plug out halfway, before plunging it in deeper. I thought for a moment that she was trying to butt fuck me. Suddenly there was an unexpected jolt of pain as she squeezed my testicle between her thumb and forefinger. I bit my lip, screwed up my eyes and tried not to cry out. Grabbing hold of my penis, she pulled my foreskin back, exposing the tip, before giving it a sharp slap. My dick felt like it was on fire.

"I'm satisfied, all nice and smooth down there. There's a little dribble of precum, you're getting too excited. Turn over now and relax," she said, as she pulled off her gloves and threw them in the bin. "Have you given much thought to getting your perineum piercings done again?"

I felt the pain in my genitals as I turned over on to my back. I still had my panties around my knees, "I've not given it much thought recently. When I first had my piercings done, I was really sore for ages afterwards," I said, looking down at my sore, flaccid, dripping penis, "Can I pull my panties up now please?"

"Not yet. I want to see your willy and monitor your reactions while we talk, don't touch yourself, keep your arms by your sides." Jenny said, lowering herself back onto the stool. As she sat down, I caught a glimpse down the front of her dress and could see a hint of white lace cupping her breasts. I tried not to get excited but she knew exactly how I would react. "Where did we get to with your relationship history?"

Jenny glanced at her gold wristwatch, "I need to fetch my notes," she said, rose to her feet and parted the curtains. "I won't be a moment, please gather your thoughts, we'll continue where we left off last time."

I recalled our conversation from last time, we had been discussing my first real date with Amy. I had stayed in a hotel. She had surprised me by asking if I wanted to be her boyfriend. We kissed, cuddled up on the bed. I gave her a foot massage, while she talked about how she still wanted to have sex with Andy. I had told her that I would support her with anything and didn't expect we would have a sexual relationship together.

We had gone out for a meal and drinks in a pub. We were having such a lovely evening until Jay interrupted. He was a soldier, who Amy had previously dated. Amy had left me alone at the bar while they had sex in my hotel room. After Jay had left, she asked me to go down on her and lick her cum filled vagina. This wasn't my first act of submission with her. Previously, Andy had fucked Amy in my own bed and I had kissed her after she had sucked him off.

I raised my voice and looked in the direction of where I thought Jenny might be behind the curtains. "Okay, I think that I got to the moment in the early morning when Amy had gone home. I went back to bed for a couple of hours until I had to check out. I remember, I almost overslept."

Jenny returned with her file, she also clutched the dreaded wooden spoon in her hand. "Did you sleep in the wet patch?" She asked, her voice had an amused tone. She opened the file, leafed through a few pages then placed it beside me on the couch. "You must have wanked yourself off after she left?" Jenny laughed, pointing at my groin with the spoon. As she sat back down I could see a flash of white silk between the top of her thighs.

I looked up towards her face, hoping that she didn't realise that she had displayed her underwear. "I did, I avoided laying in the wet patch, but did wank off immediately," I said. Trying to organise the details of that morning, ten years ago in my mind.

"So after checking out of the hotel you caught the train home?" Jenny asked, picking up her pen and making a note. "How long was it until you heard from

Amy again? "

I closed my eyes for a moment, thought back to when I signed out and handed back the room keys. The coy smile that I got from Tracy, the hotel barmaid. She knew exactly what had happened the night before between Amy, Jay and myself. I had waited in the bar, alone drinking with only Tracy for company, while they were upstairs fucking. "Yes I got the first train home, I text Amy on the way back, she responded soon after," I said, folding my arms across my chest. "I sent her messages everyday, as you know from reading my transcripts. I was hoping to arrange to see her the following weekend."

"I have read through your transcripts, but I need to hear this in your own words. I need to know your thoughts and see your responses to my questions, if I'm to help you." Jenny straightened herself and looked down seriously at me. "What did she say? Was she free the following weekend?"

"She said that her kids were away the following week. They were visiting their dad in Portsmouth," I said. "I asked her if she wanted to come to mine for the weekend. She said it was a tempting offer, but didn't know yet if she had to work the following Saturday."

"Okay, she was free of kids for the week then? Did Amy take this opportunity to invite Andy around while she had an empty house." Jenny asked.

"Yes, that thought crossed my mind. I asked Amy if she had been in contact with Andy. She said that she hadn't heard from him yet but would probably see him in the week at some point," I replied.

"Did she see him during the week then?" Jenny asked, stretching her legs out straight.

"She did, they were together twice. She paid him a visit on Tuesday, morning, then invited him over to her house Friday night." I said thinking back to the moment when I read those messages.

"Really? Did she give you all the juicy details?" Jenny inquired, laughing briefly, then looked down at me apologetically.

"It was on Tuesday evening, I sent her a text, asking her about how her day had been. She responded by saying that she had some good news. She wasn't on the rota to work that weekend, she would be able to come over and visit me. She now only needed to find someone who would feed her cats while she was away. Amy then added that she had been to Andy's earlier, on her way to work. she told me that it was the spur of the moment."

Jenny leaned forward and wrote a note in her file. She put her pen to her lips, deep in thought. "Did Amy say that she instigated going around to see him?"

"Amy said that just after she had replied to my usual early morning message, she sent a text to Andy and said that she was feeling horny. He responded straight away, mentioned that he wasn't working and was all alone. He asked her if she fancied coming over for a coffee," I replied, trying to make myself comfortable on the couch.

"So Amy went around for a coffee and ended up fucking with him then?" Jenny inquired.

"Yes, he lives not too far from the pharmacy where she works. They weren't together for long, she said they quickly got down to business," I replied. "She only had about an hour to spare, but did want to talk to him about her decision to date me and how it might affect him."

Jenny looked down at me, studying my expression. "Why did Amy feel it necessary to talk to him about going out with you? Did she need his acceptance of the situation? Can you remember exactly what she told you?"

"She told me Andy had answered the door in his dressing gown. They kissed briefly before going inside and through to the kitchen. He said that he had really missed her and asked about her weekend, while he made coffee," I replied. I watched Jenny intently, wondering what she might be thinking.

Jenny hesitated, then asked me, "At that point was Andy aware that she had spent her weekend with you?"

"He knew all about me coming over to see her last weekend and checking into a hotel," I said, looking down towards my bare feet, trying to keep my mind off any sexual thoughts. "She wanted to explain to him why she decided to date me. Amy told him that she liked my company and felt safe with me, but she emphasised that she didn't want anything physical with me."

"Did she tell him that you had agreed not to have sex with her?" Jenny asked. "Did she mention about the other guy who fucked her at the weekend?"

"She didn't tell him about Jay. She just talked about her night spent out with me, about us going out to the pub. She didn't say anything about staying the night in the hotel with me," I said.

"She was a bit fast and lose with the truth then? What was his reaction was to that?"

"Andy wasn't worried about her being with me, it was just a friendship, nothing else. She told me that he liked me, and trusted me with her. He mentioned that he enjoyed our threesome together at my place and wanted to arrange another one soon."

"That's good. I bet you were feeling a little less anxious? Now you had his seal of approval," Jenny said smiling. "What do you think would have happened if he had disapproved of her relationship with you? Did you think he might have been annoyed and persuaded her to dump you perhaps?"

I laid my head back and reflected on how to say answer Jenny's questions. "Amy mentioned it to me later that I was her first choice. It was like the conversation we had in the hotel room. She wanted a reliable boyfriend but also wanted the freedom to see other men. I was supportive of her, we never had full intercourse, so that made things less complicated," I replied.

"What did Amy say to you about her morning sexual encounter with Andy?"

"She said they took their coffee cups into the living room, then cuddled up on the sofa," I said. "Andy didn't waste much time in getting down to business."

"He came on to her then, while they sat together? Did she say what exactly took place?" Jenny glanced down at my hairless groin, looking for tell tale signs of a twitchy penis.

"She said he was quite forceful as usual, leading the way, I mean. She liked a man taking the lead," I replied, raising my head. "They were kissing as he undone his dressing gown. He was already hard as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. Then she went down on him and sucked him."

"She really enjoys giving a guy a blow job then?" Jenny inquired, using the slang words instead of the proper definition.

"Yes, Amy always gave him a blow job," I responded, feeling myself stirring and getting turned on. "As she sucked his cock, she undone her trousers and struggled to pull them down. She had been feeling horny all morning and really wanted to be fucked by him."

Jenny leaned forward, cast her gaze once more down towards my groin. "Did he help her get undressed?" She said with a hint of disapproval in her voice.

"He did, Amy had her knickers and trousers halfway down her legs and was trying to kick her shoes off. Andy withdrew himself from her mouth, stood up to help her strip off. She was soon naked below the waist and had unbuttoned her blouse. Then he parted her legs, pulled them up over his shoulders and entered her, while she was half hanging off the sofa."

"Okay that's a good position, a little rough and uncomfortable perhaps. Was that the only sexual position they tried that morning?" Jenny asked.

"It was a quickie. She did have to go to work soon after, they didn't have too long together." I replied.

"How long were they at it then? Did he cum inside her?

"Amy said he was vigorous and fucked her hard and fast. She had her orgasm first before he ejeculated inside her vagina. They were only at it for about ten, fifteen minutes at most. She said that she would have preferred to take more time."

"Fifteen minutes is more than you have ever had. Was that it for the morning, or did anything else happen?" Jenny said, laughing at her own joke.

I ignored her barb about my lack of sexual experience, and continued. "Afterwards Amy got up, she felt his cum start to trickle down the inside of her thighs. So she went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned, Andy was still naked on the sofa, drinking coffee. She got dressed then sat down beside him, cuddled up and chatted," I said.

"Is that when she invited him over on Friday?" I felt Jenny's eyes burning into me, while she questioned me from her high stool.

"She asked him what he was doing on Friday, as she didn't have the kids. Andy said he was free and wanted to see her. They talked about getting together more often, he asked her about the possibility of coming to my place again, perhaps spending the night with her. He mentioned that he liked the idea of her being in a relationship with a submissive cuckold."

Jenny looked surprised at this, thoughtful for a moment before she spoke. "Oh okay lovely. So they discussed you being her cuckold, while they cuddled up on the sofa, post coitus?"

"Post coitus?" I asked. "Amy said she wasn't sure what the word cuckold meant at that time, but understood that I had a submissive nature. Andy explained what it was about, and that they would need my full cooperation."

"Post coitus means after sexual intercourse. Amy was up for cuckolding you then?" Jenny made another note in her file and turned the page. "What was your reaction when she text you about this? Did you masturbate yourself thinking about her getting her pussy stuffed by his big hard cock?"

I felt myself blush as I stiffened and twitched, a droplet of precum leaked from the tip of my penis. "Yes, I did after I was read through her messages," I admitted, then added. "Amy told me how wet her pussy felt all day at work."

Jenny looked down at my dick, suddenly picked up the wooden spoon, raising her voice as she waved it in my face. "It's a natural response of course, but I want you to lose that little erection now. Or I will slap you hard, and this time I won't be so lenient with you."

I recoiled at the sight of the spoon, recalling the previous time I had felt the back of that against my skin. "Sorry, I'll try and make it go down." I wimpered, trying to take my mind off the subject and lose my erection. I sat up slightly, closed my eyes and imagined the pain that she might have inflicted.

I felt my arousal dissipate and took a peek at Jenny, who observed me, silently with a smile. Then she shifted her weight, crossing her legs, flashing her white knickers again. I tried not to look between her legs but couldn't help myself.

After a pause Jenny continued, "So to conclude. That evening, Amy told you about her morning tryst with Andy. They discussed cuckolding you. Were you prepared to cooperate? What else happened that week?"

"I was aware of the subject of cuckolding, I thought it was something that married couples did to spice up their sex lives, after spending years together. We text each other throughout the week, mostly we chatted about our working day. Friday was different, she had invited Andy over in the evening. I was busy making sure my place was presentable for her visit at the weekend," I replied, concentrating on anything that wasn't too arousing.

"Okay, we'll come back to the subject of cuckolding later. Did Amy explain what took place on Friday?" She looked down at her notes with a frown, lightly tapping the wooden spoon against her thigh.

"Amy was anxious as it would be the first time he had been to her house. She was concerned about her bedroom being tidy. She made the bed, changed the sheets, and then ran herself a bath."

"It's always nice and relaxing to have a long soak in a warm scented bath, full of bubbles. A woman needs that, to prepare herself for her man.

"Yes she did, Amy loved a long soak in the bath. She washed her hair, shaved her legs, underarms and vagina, making sure her pubic area was bald. Then told me what she was going to wear. She later surprised me with a selfie of what she was wearing for him."

"Really? What did she wear the photo? Did she also send it to Andy?" Jenny asked.

"She had said that she always sent Andy explicit photos," I said, took a deep breath, "In the picture, she was standing in front of the mirror, like a glamour model, with one hand on her hip. Her hair was down, over her shoulders. She had painted her nails bright red, and done her make-up. She wore a red satin gown half open, that revealed black lacy lingerie. Matching panties, bra, spenders and stockings."

"All dressed up ready to impress her man then?" Jenny said, she brushed her hand lightly along her brown legs. "She told you all about his visit soon after he left, I'm guessing?"

"No she didn't. She told me face to face the next day. She did send me a message as he arrived and soon after he left." I explained.

"What time did she text you? Were you feeling anxious that evening, knowing that your girlfriend was having sex again?"

"Yes, i was so anxious all night. I couldn't concentrate on anything else other than what she might be getting up to. I tried to occupy myself, making sure my place was spotless for her visit. Amy text me just before seven, then at eleven, after he had left. She said It was getting late."

"Okay, so about four hours together. Did you masturbate yourself while imagining what they might be doing?" Jenny asked.

"I played with myself later after she sent me the text, saying he had left. I asked her how she was feeling now, and had she enjoyed herself. Amy just said that she had a really nice time, and that she was feeling tired now, and wanted to sleep. So she said goodnight, then added that she couldn't wait to see me tomorrow."

"What time did she intend to arrive the next day?" Jenny asked as she played with a braid of hair.

"I woke up to her message in the morning. She was catching the next train available and hopefully would be arriving around midday. She asked me if I could meet her from the station. I checked the time, it had just gone ten."

"Was her train on time?" Jenny said, looking at her watch.

"Her train was right on time. In fact she was waiting outside the station by the time I got there." I said. "I had overslept and rushed around, got dressed and did a final check around the flat, making sure everything was perfect."

"Had she been waiting there for you long?" Jenny asked another quick fire question.

"Amy had only been standing there for a few of minutes. I was so excited to see her again. I kissed her, she responded, returned my kiss and wrapped her arms around me. It was a real show of affection." I replied.

"Oh that's nice, you kissed and cuddled together. What was she wearing this time?"

"I remember it clearly. Her long dark hair was tied back in a tight ponytail. She wore her leather jacket over a revealing white low cut top. Tight blue jeans, that were fashionable, showing a bit of her skin through torn and ripped denim." I said. "Oh, and a pair of high heeled, black boots."

"I noticed there was this guy nearby, leaning against the wall outside the station, who kept looking over at us. When we were hugging, Amy whispered in my ear that he had been on the train and tried to hit on her. I glanced over at him and asked if I could carry her bag for her."