Transcripts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was probably just a chancer, taking the opportunity, seeing she was on her own. You offered to carry her handbag?" Jenny laughed, sat up on her stool, and adjusted the hem of her dress, exposing more flesh.

"No, she had a holdall sports bag with her. I thought it looked heavy, she said it was just a change of clothes, nightwear and her make-up."

"Okay, so did you take her straight back to your place then?"

"I wanted to show her around town first. I noticed that she was limping slightly, and asked if she was okay walking. She said that she was still stiff and sore from the night before. We walked around the town centre, had a look in a couple of clothes stores on the high street. Then we stopped off in the pub for a drink."

"While you were in the pub, did she talk about her sexual activities from the night before?"

"She didn't say anything about that as we were in public. She did mention that Andy offered to give her a lift here. She had thanked him, but had purchased a ticket in advance was looking forward to the train ride. She did talk about the guy on the train, how he had sat down across from her and started a conversation, given her compliments. She said that he was cute but gave him the brush off by saying that she was going to meet her boyfriend."

"Really? I bet that made you feel good? Did you stay in the pub long?"

"No, only for about half an hour, we had one drink. When we left I took her for a walk along the canal. I thought she might enjoy the scenic route back to my place. Amy had told me before that she lived near a river,"

"Oh that's a nice stroll along the canal towpath. It's quite romantic. I thought you said that she was sore and limping?" Jenny inquired.

"I asked her if she was okay walking, she replied that she was fine. We did stop off, and sat on a bench to watch the swans and ducks. It wasn't the warmest of days but was quite pleasant day."

"That's so lovely. What did you do when you got back home?" Jenny said, smiling.

"I made the coffee while Amy put her bag in my bedroom, out of the way. We then chatted, cuddled up together on the sofa. It felt so good to be in her company. The television was on but I turned the volume down low."

"What did you talk about?"

"It was just a general natter about her worrying over her cats, kids and work, that sort of thing. I felt so comfortable being with her. She took my hand, looked me into my eyes and began to talk about what she had done with Andy. I must admit it felt so different, her talking about sex, face to face. Rather than just reading her messages."

"Of course it would be different and more intimate hearing it from her. What happened precisely?" Jenny asked, pouting her lips.

"Amy began by asking me if this was what I really wanted in our relationship. I answered that I was fine with everything. She felt we had a good connection, she was so comfortable in my company. I agreed, and said that she was always in my thoughts, I didn't have a problem as we always had our time together."

"You can have a loving relationship together, without needing sexual intercourse." Jenny said, and gestured for me to continue.

"She began by saying that this time she was the one answering the door in a dressing gown. Amy laughed at this, then continued. They had kissed passionately in the hallway, Andy complimented her on how sexy she looked. I interrupted her by saying that I knew exactly how he felt, I thought the same thing when she had sent me the selfie. She giggled and gave me an innocent look. She led him by the hand upstairs to her bedroom." I paused in my recollections for a moment, licked my dry lips.

Jenny glanced at her wrist watch, "Take as much time as you need."

"Once they were in her room they resumed kissing. Andy eagerly tugged at her red satin dressing gown, undoing the belt, pulled it down off her shoulders, dropping it to her feet. He then began to squeeze her boobs while she undid her bra, exposing her breasts, Amy used the word 'tits' when she told me that."

"Yes tits, that's what I call my breasts, Den prefers to say boobs. Go on, continue." Jenny leaned forward and pushed her boobs together with her hands giving me an eyeful of her cleavage.

"She said they kissed with tongues entwined, necking, sucking and touching each other up. Andy put his hand down the front of her panties, played with her pierced clitoris while she rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. I asked her if she was getting wet. She told me that she was gushing, her pussy was dripping. Amy then described sitting down on the edge of the bed while she unzipped Andy's flies, pulled down his jeans and took his cock out, held it in her hand before wrapping her lips around his shaft."

"Was your little willy twitching in your pants, while she told you this?"

"I was extremely turned on and had started to leak precum. She told me that she wanted to taste his spunk, and have him cum in her mouth. She played with his balls, said how much Andy loved that. He then pulled his erect cock from her mouth, pushed her back on the bed, then quickly stripped off. Once he was completely naked he knelt down on the bed and straddled her face."

"Oh that's a nice position. Looks like you are enjoying yourself just talking about it. Do you imagine that you could be him, getting your cock sucked? Or would you rather have been in Amy's position giving him a blow job?"

"I imagined that I was in the room with them," I replied. "He fucked her mouth, going in deep. She felt that she might choke, having his cock down her throat. She put her hand around his cock, wanked him off into her mouth. Soon he was getting close to ejeculating. She said he pulled out just as he was about to cum, and shot his load over her face. She did manage to catch some of his spunk on her tongue, so did get to taste him."

"Tasty, I bet you would have liked to kiss her afterwards while you wanked off?You didn't answer my question, who would you rather have been in that situation, Amy or Andy? If you ignore my questions again I'll slap you with the back of my spoon," Jenny said, slapping the wooden spoon against her open palm.

I hesitated before answering her question. "I would have liked to have been in Amy's position," I said, hoping that I had given her the answer that she wanted to hear.

"Good boy, I think you prefer to suck cock than have sex with a woman. You don't have to hide your sexual preferences from me now." She put the spoon down on the couch beside me. "What happened after that?"

"Amy wiped her wet face, she had jizz in her hair, some had dribbled down her chin and pooled between her boobs. They laid back, cuddled on top of the sheets while they caught their breath. He told her that he had just been given the best blow job of his life. While they talked he had his hand inside her panties, fingering her pussy. Amy told me that she was so turned on, really needed to feel him inside her."

"All men say that after they have had their cock sucked. Apart from you of course as you've never, ever had that experience, have you?"

"No I can't imagine how that would feel," I admitted. "He then moved on top of her, spread her legs wide, pulled her panties to one side, and entered her wet pussy. Amy said that it didn't take her long to have her first orgasm of the night."

"Oh missionary position. Did she have multiple orgasms when he fucked her?"

"She always did with him. Andy then turned her over, onto her knees and took her from behind. As she changed position one of her suspender straps came undone. She felt his fingers push up her arse, stretching her, before he stuck his cock up her bottom. She had another orgasm as he pounded her anus. Amy said she was breathless, sweating, wanted to stop for a moment to rest. But he kept on, getting faster, going deeper. Finally he pulled out and came all over her backside."

"Sounds like she really loves anal sex, what was you doing while Amy told you this? I bet you had a little stiffy?"

"I did. Amy placed her hand on my groin, felt my erection through my trousers and said I was getting so excited. She continued talking, while she rubbed and pinched my penis between her thumb and forefinger." I paused, looked down at myself twitching, drooling precum. Jenny also noticed, but said nothing.

"When Andy finished, she laid back content. She removed her soaking wet knickers, slipped them down her nylon covered legs and laughed as she threw them over the side of the bed onto the floor. They then got under the covers, cuddled up and talked."

"I think they probably needed a rest by then. Did she say how long they had been fucking? You look like you could do with a little wank yourself now?" Jenny laughed and pointed at my damp dick.

"Yes please, could I?" I asked, pleadingly.

"No, not today. Your not allowed. You didn't answer my question. How long had they been having sex for?"

"Amy didn't really say how long they had been at it. All she said was that he was for about four hours. She said they spent some of the time talking while cuddled up in bed."

"Okay. What were they discussing? Did they talk about you?"

"She told me that it was Andy who mentioned me first. He got onto the subject of threesomes, and said that he enjoyed spending time at my place but would have preferred being in a threesome with two women. He told her that he didn't like the idea of watching her with another man, but was fine with me being there with them."

"At this point, I asked her if she would want to share her man with another woman. She told me that until that moment she had never considered it. Amy asked if I would be okay if that happened."

Jenny, raised her eyebrows."What was your reaction to Amy's question? If she had a threesome with Andy and another woman?"

"I said I would be fine, it was up to her. I asked her if that might include my participation. She laughed, patted my knee, and said that she wouldn't have a problem, but Andy might feel differently. Also that would mean there was four of us involved, so not a threesome. I might have to take a backseat."

"Take a backseat? So you wouldn't get an invite then? Did that hurt your feelings?"

"A bit I guess. Amy went on to say that Andy asked if something more serious might develop between me and her. Then she asked me if I was okay talking about this. She didn't want to hurt my feelings. I said that I understood, and was okay talking about it."

"What was her answer to his question then?" Jenny asked.

"Amy replied by saying to him that she liked me, enjoyed my company. She thought I was lovely and treated her with respect. But she didn't have any sexual feelings towards me." I replied, feeling awkward. "She said, when we were together, she didn't get butterflies in her stomach, as she put it, she didn't feel sexually excited by me."

"I know what she meant by having butterflies in the stomach. When you just can't get enough of being with someone you fancy." Jenny said. "What did you say to that?"

"I said that I understood, but nothing would alter my feelings for her. I was always excited about being with her and knew that sex wasn't why we were together. Then I promised her that I would always remain faithful."

"Good, I'm glad that you were honest about your feelings for her. Sometimes it's difficult to accept that you might not get them back in return. I think Amy would have been delighted by your promise. Please continue."

"Andy asked her what I might get out of having such a sexy girlfriend. Amy replied that I might get companionship where otherwise I would go through life being lonely. She told him that she thought I was honest, supportive, loyal, and they were good traits in any relationship. The physical side of things she was getting right now, from him." He kissed her once more, and asked if she intended to share a bed with me. Amy answered, and said she would, but it would only be for cuddles, it wouldn't be anything like what she had with him."

"Was Andy okay with you kissing her, giving her oral?" Jenny looked down at her notes.

"Andy was okay with me being with her. So long as I didn't instigate anything, you know try it on with her. He wanted her pussy all to himself."

"You have already said that she hadn't considered being in a serious relationship with him. That she didn't want to give up having sex. Had she changed her mind? Was she now thinking of having a relationship with both of you?"

"Amy said I was her boyfriend. She considered Andy as her sexual partner. She later told me that he was her fuck buddy. As far as I was concerned she could have sex with anyone, anytime she wanted."

"Had you not discussed this with her before?"

"Yes we had. I think that she was just reiterating what we had already agreed upon." I said, wondering how many awkward questions was Jenny going to throw at me.

"Okay. What happened next?" Jenny made another note in her file and turned the page. "Please continue."

"They laid in bed for awhile just talking, cuddled up beneath the covers. Amy gently stroked his cock while they kissed. He was getting turned on again and sucked her nipples, he then laughed, jokingly said that she shouldn't allow me to kiss her boobs unless he had cum over them first. Amy laughed too, agreed with him. She said that her tits were just for him. She kissed him all the way down his body, she told me how much she loved his hairy chest. Then she started to lick his balls and cock again."

"They fucked again?" Jenny asked. "How many times was this now?"

"That night, or since they met? I think it was for the fouth time that night, including when she sucked him off."

Jenny counted on her fingers and silently mouthed the words. "Yes. I think you're right. So what sexual position were they in this time?"

"Amy made sure he was hard first with another blow job, then sat astride him and guided his cock into her pussy with her hand."

"Was that reverse cowgirl or were they facing each other?"

"They were facing each other, kissing. She leaned back while she had her orgasm, he came inside her soon afterwards."

"Oh that's a lovely, sexy position. I'm rather fond of that one myself. Was that all they did?"

"She told me that she got off him and laid down on her tummy. Andy stroked her lower back and her bum cheeks and kissed her neck. He then sat up, leant over the bed, picked up her knickers from the floor and wiped his cock with them. Amy wasn't too impressed, she told him that they were her favourite pair. He laughed, bunched her undies up, then used them to wipe up her pussy and between her arse cheeks, before he threw her soiled panties back on the floor. Amy told him that he was so cheeky."

Jenny laughed out loud. "I must admit that would really piss me off, if a guy did that with my undies. How was you feeling as Amy was she telling you this?"

"I was extremely turned on and felt myself leaking in my pants. Amy had noticed and commented that she was pleased that I enjoyed hearing about her experience. She said they cuddled up and kissed afterwards for what seemed like ages. They were both exhausted after sex."

Amy told me that she was fully satisfied, but thirsty. She asked Andy if he wanted a drink, she then got out of bed, slipped on her dressing gown and went downstairs to make a coffee. When she returned he was up and had started to get dressed."

"So that was the end of the night then? They sat and had a coffee before he left?" Jenny asked.

"They were both tired, Andy had some work to do in the morning. They talked, drank their coffee. He left at about eleven. She text me just after he had gone, then went back to bed and slept. She had to be up early in the morning to catch the train."

"Okay so after she told you about her night of passion, you were still on the sofa. Did you have any plans to take her out to later?"

"I asked her if she liked Chinese. I had thought about taking her out to a restaurant, but hadn't booked a table yet. I wasn't sure if she wanted to go out to eat or order a takeaway. Amy said that she loved Chinese food, she was getting hungry, and what time did I plan on going out."

"Oh a treat, that's so nice. I love Chinese food myself," Jenny said, then asked. "What time were you thinking about heading out?"

"I thought about going out for seven. After we had eaten we could go and have a drink. I said I would like to take her to my local pub and introduce her to my friends. Amy said she needed to start getting herself ready," I paused and asked Jenny, "You know how long it takes a woman to prepare for a night out?"

"Oh yes, it takes me ages to sort myself out. Den always tells me to hurry up," Jenny laughed. "What were you doing while she got ready?"

"Well, Amy kissed me full on the lips, asked if she could get changed in my bedroom. She put her hand on my leg to steady herself while she rose to her feet, then bent over right in front of me, giving me a nice, close view of her lovely bum."

Jenny interrupted, "You have a thing about women's bottoms, don't you? Linda told me that you can't keep your eyes off her backside." Jenny said, seriously.

"I guess I can't help myself," I said, laughing.

"We'll come back to that matter in a moment." Jenny frowned at me, and gave me cold eyed stare. "So looking at Amy's bottom turned you on?"

"Yes, Amy noticed my erection and the damp patch in my trousers. I was so turned on after hearing all about her evening spent with Andy. She went through to the bedroom, re-emerged moments later, with a small plastic bag in her hand. She said she had a present for me."

"What was in the bag?" Jenny asked, leaning closer to me.

"She handed it over to me. Inside the bag was the panties that she had worn for Andy. The same pair that had ended up on the floor after he had used them to wipe up their cum. Amy said she thought I might like to see the evidence. I took them out of the bag, and held the black lace underwear. I could clearly see the dried, semen stains crusted on the gusset. They still felt damp and sticky."

"Oh lovely, did you give them a sniff?"

"Amy smiled as she stood over me, and said that I could borrow them and wank myself off. She encouraged me to give them a sniff and lick the gusset."

"How did they smell and taste? You had a nice little wank over them?"

"They had a pungent, musky smell. The taste, I must admit wasn't too unpleasant. Amy then told me to get my dick out and toss myself off."

"So you played with your little willy, while she watched. Were you comfortable doing that in front of her?"

"I didn't feel uncomfortable with Amy watching, she had seen it all before. I unzipped my trousers, pulled them over my hips, exposed my underpants. Amy pointed to the damp patch and said that I must have enjoyed hearing about what she got up to. She told me to stuff her panties into my mouth, and suck on them while I 'knocked one out,' as she put it."

"Knock one out! wow, I love that expression. She is my kind of girl. You ejeculated in your hand, quickly then?" Jenny inquired.

"It didn't take me long, as I was so turned on. I calmed down after and pulled her panties out of my mouth. She then asked if she could see me lick my spunky fingers. I didn't even think twice about doing so, I licked up my cum while she encouraged me, saying that it made her horny watching me. After this she said that she wanted the panties back at some point and expected me to wash them."

"Oh that must have been a nice treat for you, sucking on her used panties and then eating your cum? So she loaned you them to sniff every time you masturbated?"

"Yes it was nice, I felt relieved, but embarrassed. She said they were a favourite pair of knickers, part of a lingerie set. Amy then went back into my bedroom and closed the door behind her."

"Well I think that is where we can leave it for today, as we are running short on time. I do have a couple more things to go through with you. I want to go back to your fascination with women's bottoms. I think you have an unhealthy fetish and need to stop your objectification of the female form."