Transcripts of an Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same Sarah. Arnie married her after her husband ran off with my mother. They had been screwing before that anyway, so they just decided to make it official, not that either one of them was particularly monogamous. I know Howie used to do her regularly as did Lorenzo before he died. She was a bit of a slut, but we all loved her."

In any case Sarah and Arnie had a child, who is the young man, Hank, your wife so enjoyed last week. Based on his talents we are all convinced his father was Arnie and not Howie. Arnie and Sarah eventually left to open another restaurant that I support but leaving Hank as the replacement gardener. My daughter Lisa and I are both enjoying Hank, but we play this silly little game where I have him in the bedroom and she has him out in the garden or in his little cottage."

"And Lisa's father?" I asked.

She smiled. "That's a good question. There are several candidates. I was quite active about the time she was conceived. But our DNA testing has made sure it was not Hank or Arnie. It might have been the cook. I used to go down to Carmel and visit him and my mother from time to time. He and I would fool around while my mother went for walks on the beach. I'm sure she knew what was going on, but like the rest of us she was very flexible."

My mind was spinning. Flexible was a grossly inadequate word to describe the morals of this family. Meanwhile, my dick was setting a whole different agenda for my brain. This was no time to get moralistic.

"But that's enough talk," she said. "The short story is my name is Cascone and I own FC Holdings, Ltd in it's entirety. Howie runs it for me. I'm not married to Howie or anyone else, nor is my daughter Lisa. We both screw the current gardener, Hank, regularly but neither of us has any blood relationship with Hank. Got it?

I nodded.

"Good. Now I want to do more with that beautiful dick of yours than just watch you stroke it." She stood, leaving her peignoir draped across the chair and walked nude towards the bedroom. Her ass, broad and perhaps just a bit soft, looked delicious. My dick jumped of its own volition as I watched her walk away from me.

When she reached the door she turned, leaning on the door jam, and said, "If you're going to join me leave your clothes there. You won't need them." She was right I didn't.

I quickly stripped off my clothing and followed her into the bedroom. The window disclosed a beautiful view of Coit Tower, but I wouldn't notice it until later, much later. At first, we just lay on the bed kissing. Francesca rubbed her glorious tits against my chest, and I used my knee to push her legs apart (there was no real resistance) so I could rub my thigh against her sex. The kisses were glorious and went on for several minutes before I moved my oral efforts down to that sensitive place where the base of a woman's neck meets her collar bone. My kissing and nibbling made her squeal with delight. I was massaging her tits with both hands, pushing them up from below and rubbing her large dark nipples with my thumbs. All the while I continued to pressure and rub her mound with my thigh.

She pushed my head down, and I began suckling on each of her tits, occasionally giving each nipple the lightest bite with my teeth. She was groaning and humping her hips against my thigh which I could feel getting wet from her juices. It wasn't long before she resumed pushing my head down. I knew what she wanted but I couldn't resist rubbing my face on her soft plump belly. I used my tongue to molest her belly button and she shrieked with laughter. "No, you bastard," she said. "Use that tongue below. You know what I want." As she said that she rolled from her side to her back and spread her legs widely in obvious invitation. I responded by rising to my knees and cupping her mound with my hand, pushing and massaging on her dripping sex. She quickly began humping her hips against my hand. I slid first one finger and then a second into her dripping cunt. "Oh fuck, yes," she moaned in response. I stayed that way, kneeling beside her, she on her back with her knees bent and legs lewdly splayed, her hips humping up to meet the strokes of my finger fucking, and me on my knees beside her, one hand molesting her cunt while the other played with her big, luscious tits as my eyes savored my view of the ravenous woman before me. I still didn't notice the view of Coit Tower.

When I could tell she was getting close to a climax I flicked her clit with the thumb of the hand fingering her and she shrieked, "Oh, fuck!" I stopped playing with her tits and began using one hand to finger her clit while the other hand was focused on maintaining firm pressure of two fingers on her G-spot. Francesca was using her own hands to massage her breasts and twist and pull on her engorged nipples while she groaned and cried out continuously, punctuated only by a mixture of English and Italian swear words. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh God that's good. Don't stop, don't stop. Whatever you do you bastard, don't stop. Don't... She arched her back as her climax began and then screamed, Ah i i i i i i i as it ripped through her.

Finished she collapsed back, gasping for breath, her legs still spread wantonly. Before she could recover, I moved between her legs and planted my face before her gleaming sex. Using my fingers to push her luxurious bush and her large and swollen outer lips apart I began to softly lick the flesh behind them. She tasted delicious, although I admit I have always had a taste for pussy.

[a laugh from Susie on the tape followed by a shush from Reggie]

Francesca's first reaction was to try to push me away, "No,no. Oh God. Not yet. I need..., but that was soon replaced by moans and her hands began pulling my face into her instead of pushing away. I licked and suckled on her fleshy lips and began probing her cunt with a couple of fingers again, avoiding her clit which I judged likely to be still too sensitive. I went on like that for 10 or 15 minutes. Francesca ran her fingers through my hair and moved slowly and rhythmically enjoying my treatment. Neither of us were in any hurry. When my tongue began to tire, I moved to working on her clit and her passion rapidly escalated to another climax much like the first one.

Again, not waiting, I crawled forward and slipped my cock into her dripping cunt. As before she resisted, asking for time to recover, and soon forgot about waiting. Within minutes we were humping furiously in classic missionary form. It didn't take me long to reach my climax and I groaned as I felt my cock discharge stream after stream of jism into her. I think she had another small climax at the same time, but I was so overwhelmed by my own that I wasn't sure.

We slept under a blanket she pulled over us. When I awoke it was dusk and for the first time I noticed the stunning view of Coit Tower afforded by the window, it's nighttime illumination just appearing.

Francesca was sitting in an armchair near the bed, again wearing the beautiful pale blue peignoir.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi to you," she said. "You were marvelous."

"Mmmmm. So were you." I looked about and asked what time it was.

"Six o'clock," she responded, "but don't worry."

"I'm not worried, but I suppose I should get home soon."

"No need. I called your wife and told her you would be late."

"You what?"

"Not to worry. She and I had a nice chat. First about Hank and then about you. I told her I would like to borrow you for the rest of the evening. She said to send you home by noon tomorrow because there is a soccer match you need to referee in the afternoon."

I was sitting up now, fully awake. "I'm afraid to ask what the two of you talked about."

Francesca laughed. "You should be. She told me about some things I should ask you to do later tonight--when you've recovered." I could feel my dick recovering as the conversation went on.

"But now, dinner is ready. I had the chef at Giuseppe's send us take out. We have Fettuccini Cacio e Pepe. It is warming in the oven, and there is a light salad in the refrigerator. There is a bottle of cabernet from our winery in Napa airing on the table."

I rose from the bed, my half-engorged dick hanging alongside one leg.

"Oh, you're recovering already," she said as she stood before me and lightly stroked my cock. "But first we must eat, the fettuccini is too good to let get cold, and the wine is a great one."

We ate and then we made love again. Francesca had definitely talked to you Susie. She asked me to do a number of things I know you love. And I have to tell you that fucking that broad ass of hers from behind as I slapped it a few times was magnificent. I also loved it when she rode me, her beautiful hair hanging in her face and her big soft breasts swinging back and forth while she fucked me with passion. You were so kind to me Susie, telling her to keep me for the night.

"And as I recall Reggie, you did make it home in time to referee the soccer match. You're a great husband Reggie.

Thank you my dear. It was a wonderful night. I have had very few women who could fuck with the passion Francesca displayed that night.

But tell me Reggie she asked. Could you ever make any sense out of her family relations? I certainly never did.

Reggie laughs. No I can't say that I did. Listening to her was like having a preacher read me the begats from Genesis. But being as aroused as we were probably made it difficult to focus.

"Mmmm. As I recall I also had energy enough left to fuck you ferociously that night after the kids went to bed."

And do you have energy enough to fuck me ferociously now?

That was the end of the tape. More to come once I have time to transcribe them.