Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Deceased parents' sex tapes transcribed.
8k words
4.78
3k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

The material that follows is another transcription from a series of tapes I found in my parents' things after they perished in a tragic automobile accident. For a bit more background on my parents you should probably read Chapter 1. Suffice it to say they were pillars of their Bay Area community who led a private life few suspected. Their children were certainly not among those who suspected their private life was so... well I guess 'sordid' is one way of describing it. That's the word my husband uses. He is an advocate of burning the tapes and he certainly doesn't approve of my transcribing and posting them anonymously as I have been doing. With all due respect to my husband, who I love dearly notwithstanding his somewhat starchy nature, I think 'fun loving' might be a better characterization of my parents' lifestyle. I'll let the readers decide.

As always Reggie's words were transcribed in italics and Susie's in ordinary font. Enjoy. They did.

Hi, I'm Susie.

And I'm Reggie.

And we're the Mastersons.

So were sitting here in our hot tub making this tape and drinking champagne to celebrate.

Uhm, what are we celebrating Reggie?

Laugh. I don't know. It's Friday. That's a good enough reason to get naked and sit in our hot tub with a bottle of champagne, isn't it?

Amen to that Reggie. Please refill my glass.

[Sound of water sloshing about as Reggie moves across the tub to pour champagne.]

Oh, so nice. I do love champagne.

That's just one of the things you love isn't it, Susie?

Oh, you nasty boy Reggie. Are you referring to my love of sex with people I'm not supposed to be screwing?

Absolutely.

Well, that's true. I do love that, but so do you, don't you Reggie?

A chuckle from Reggie. I can't argue with that. And speaking of sex we weren't supposed to be having Susie, do you remember our ski trip with the Mortensons.

Ooh yes. Bill and Jenna Mortenson. That was a great weekend. Not much skiing, but plenty of fucking.

Yes. Tell me about what you remember from that weekend Susie.

You mean beyond a lot of great orgasms?

Oh no. Include those for sure.

Okay. But just sit there and listen. Don't interrupt all the time like you do sometimes. You can describe your part of the weekend and your orgasms later.

Okay.

We met the Mortensons at our club, where we occasionally played mixed doubles tennis with them. They were a handsome couple. Bill was tall and well-muscled with closely trimmed dark hair, and, and oh yes, he had these devastating blue eyes. So sexy. He was a bit of a flirt too. Jenna was almost as tall as Bill, lean and not particularly busty. She had blonde hair. Reggie, I'm sure you'll remember more details about Jenna, but you can talk about that later.

We dropped the kids off at my parents and drove up to Tahoe with the Mortensons on a Friday afternoon. It was snowing hard almost all the way down the mountain to Auburn so it took us until well after dark to get there. When we finally did arrive, we got the car stuck trying to get into the driveway and all four of us spent a bunch of time out in the snowstorm digging the car out and pushing it here and there until we got it safely off the road. We were all pretty much soaked by the time we got in.

Jenna and I scampered upstairs to get changed into something dry while we left you and Bill to haul in the ski gear and get a fire started in the woodstove. That was when I got my first clue about what kind of weekend it was going to be. I knocked on the bathroom door and heard Jenna say "come in." Jenna had stripped off all her clothes and hung them over the shower curtain rod. She was leaning on the counter; her hips thrust out in kind of a suggestive way. I started to back out but she said, come on in. Nudity isn't a problem for Bill and me. Since it certainly isn't a problem for you and me, Reggie, I stepped in and proceeded to strip off my wet clothes and hang them on the half of the shower curtain rod Jenna had left open.

I was drying my hair on a towel. It had gotten wet in the storm. As I did so my boobs were bouncing a bit. "You have beautiful tits," Jenna said. "Bill's going to like them."

I turned to look at her and said, "Oh is he now?"

As I spoke, she pulled a thin turtleneck over her head which left her naked from the waist down, the thin fabric did little to hide her smallish breasts. Her still cold nipples making a little tent on each side. "Oh yes," she said. "Skip the bra you're holding. Just wear a sweater or a turtleneck. I want to watch him lusting over your tits all evening."

"Is that all you'll let Bill do? Just lust?" I had cupped my tits from below and was holding them out to her.

She stepped up to me and dragged her fingertips down my boobs until she lightly stroked each nipple. "Oh, I think he'll do a great deal more if you and your husband will let him. And don't worry about me. Bill and I are always willing to take turns."

My pussy clenched at the thought of a weekend of sex with both halves of the couple. This weekend was supposed to be about skiing, but it was starting to look like a change of scenario to a weekend about sex. Yum.

I could feel a fire starting in my pussy as she played with my tits. "You needn't worry about my husband or me for that matter," I said. "I've thought your husband is hot for a long time, and my husband never objects when I want to play with another man... or a woman for that matter." I finished the sentence with a leer. "Reggie especially loves to watch." As I spoke, I reached out and cupped her naked sex, not to start anything. Just to let her know that I was willing to play both ways.

"I hope he likes to do more than watch," she said.

I laughed and pulled away. "You don't have to worry about that either. But it's too cold to go down there naked, so let's get some clothes on and go about seducing each other's husbands." We tried on a couple of different clothing combinations, but clothing for each of us ultimately consisted of nothing more than a pair of tights and a thin, tight T-shirt, plus a pair of warm fuzzy socks. Nothing was exposed, but not much was left to the viewer's imagination either, other than perhaps our toes which we didn't think would be the anyone's first interest anyway. As we walked down the stairs, I could feel my tits bouncing deliciously. Both men were staring up at us as we came down.

The men had gotten the rest of the gear in the house and started a roaring fire in the wood stove. Jenna and I sent them off to get some dry clothing on while we put a couple of frozen pizzas in the oven to heat up for dinner. As soon as the food was in the oven she and I dived under a blanket on the couch. It was taking the wood stove awhile to heat the place up.

We pulled the blanket up so we were covered from our chins down to the top of our fuzzy wool socks and we snuggled next to each other for warmth. It quickly became apparent that Jenna had something more than warmth in mind. Her hand was stroking my thigh working its way to the inside towards my sex. It felt delicious.

"Mmmm. That feels lovely," I said. I threw my leg over hers so she had full access to my thinly covered sex.

"Good," she responded. "I was hoping you would be open to something like this. What will your husband think?"

I chuckled and then took a long deep breath as her hand reached my pussy. "Oh yes. that feels so nice." I reached across her and pulled her other hand over to my chest, placing it on my breast. Then as she began to fondle me, I remembered her question about my husband. "Oh, Reggie?" I laughed. "Reggie won't mind. As I told you earlier, he likes to watch, whether I'm with a man or a woman. He does have a habit of wanting to participate sometimes. He calls it helping."

I reached across her with my hand and began to rub her engorged nipple through the thin fabric of her T-shirt. Jenna gasped as she whispered, "Good."

"You know," I said. "We won't have time to pursue this to completion. The guys will be down soon looking for their pizza."

"And their pussy," Jenna said in response. We both giggled.

"I know you're right," she said, " but we have a few minutes to just snuggle up here and molest each other before they show up."

"Okay."

She turned towards me and kissed me. It was a long, wet kiss. Her lips were soft, her long tongue searched throughout my mouth. As she molested me with her tongue, I reached under her T-shirt and pushed it up so I could play directly with her titties. She was very sensitive. When I began pinching her nipples, she broke the kiss and laid her head back on the couch groaning. Meanwhile she continued to massage my mound and to fondle my tits.

That went on for about ten minutes. I heard male voices from upstairs. The cabin had a loft that looked down over the living area where Jenna and I were playing. I couldn't quite distinguish between your voice and Bill's, but one of you said "Hmmm. Do you think those girls are being naughty down there?"

"Well they are under the blanket so I can't quite tell, but I think maybe they are."

Doing my best to ignore the interruption I slid my hand under Jenna's waist band and began stroking her pussy. She was already wet.

"Tell them to go away," she said. She pushed her hand down on mine so I couldn't pull it away from her sex.

"She says to go away," I repeated loudly. As I spoke, I slid first one finger and then two into Jenna's warm, wet cunt.

"Oh God, yes," she said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh shit yes," she whispered to me. "You've got to finish this. Tell them... Oh god. Tell something. Just make them let me finish."

By this time, I had turned towards Jenna. She thrashed her naked legs, pulling the blanket off both of us. I was naked from the waist up and Jenna's T-shirt was pulled up around her neck. Her tights were pulled down and hanging from one foot. The only functioning garment she had left was her warm wooly socks.

"Reggie," I said. "I'm very busy. Can you and Bill check on the pizza. I wouldn't want to burn it."

The two men had walked downstairs and were in the kitchen leaning on the counter that separated it from the living area. They were thoroughly enjoying themselves as they watched me molesting Jenna. "The pizza is fine, you said. "Just get on with it, so we can eat dinner."

I turned away from you and Bill and concentrated on finger fucking Jenna. She was fast approaching a climax. "Oh god yes. So good. So fucking good. I'm almost there just don't stop; don't stop; whatever you fucking do, don't stop. Forget about the fucking pizza. Just finish me."

I dropped to my knees and placed myself between her legs, my face inches from her pussy my fingers quickly returning to her cunt. But before I began to finish her, I wanted a little more show for you two lechers leaning on the counter behind me. I reached back with one hand and pulled my tights over my hips and down to my knees. Now my naked ass was pointed right at the two of you and I deliberately spread my knees enough to insure you a good view of my pussy. Meanwhile Jenna had grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs up and apart so she was spread out before me like the pizza we were about to eat. Just before I dove in, I noticed that her tights were still hanging from one of the two feet she was so lewdly holding in the air. There is something deliciously indecent about a woman who wants to cum so badly she can't take the time to fully remove her clothes.

I started with long slow licks of my tongue from the opening to her cunt up through her flowered pussy and continuing on to just so lightly touch her swollen clit. Meanwhile I kept the two fingers I had pushed deep into her warm wet cunt dedicated to pressing on her G-spot. Jenna groaned as I reached her clit on each stroke. "Oh fuck. That's it. Do my clit. Make me cum."

Her clit was big enough so I could slip it between my lips and suckle it like a nipple. But I wasn't in a hurry. I was enjoying her passion and I was enjoying giving a show to you and Bill as I wiggled my naked ass at the two of you.

When I eventually began to suck on her clit, she started to screech in response, tipping into a violent climax moments later. I kept licking between her lips and lightly suckling her sex until she finally pushed my face away.

I leaned forward a bit further and lay my head on Jenn's heaving mid-section. That was when I felt a pair of hands on my ass. I looked around expecting to see you lining yourself for the first fuck of the weekend, but much to my surprise, you were still leaning on the counter with a shit-eating grin on your face. I could feel a hard cock probing for the entrance to my pussy. Well, if it wasn't you Reggie, it had to be Bill. He was massaging my ass and using his cock to stroke my pussy between my lips, just touching my clit on each stroke. It felt marvelous. I looked up at Jenna. She had come back to life and was sitting back against the couch, her legs pulled up but still spread lewdly, her red swollen pussy lips still exposed to my view and two fingers softly stroking her sex. She had the same shit-eating grin on her face as you. So, this is how it's going to be, I thought. I was about to get fucked by this guy I barely knew and my darling husband and the guy's wife were going to sit there getting off as they watched. I didn't suppose that objecting would do any good and... besides, his cock sliding between my outer lips felt really good... and really big. So be it, I decided and begin wiggling my hips just enough to get the message across, "Yeah do me Bill. Do me good and hard while these other two perverts watch," I said to myself.

I was leaning on the couch on my elbows, my knees on the floor naked but for the warm fuzzy socks, my legs spread to accommodate Bill. Reggie, you had moved around to the same side of the kitchen counter as the rest of us were on. You were standing there, still with that same stupid grin. But now you had your cock out and were stroking it as you watched Bill preparing to fuck me.

That was when I felt Bill begin to ease his cock into my cunt. I was so wet. This whole scene was erotic as hell. He slid in with no difficulty even though I could tell immediately he was bigger than average. Oh fuck, I thought. That cock feels so good. He just kept pushing it in deeper and deeper. My god. How much cock did he have?" When he hit bottom, he held it there filling me and slowly stretching my poor little cunny to accommodate his length.

My head was turned sideways lying on the couch, and I wasn't paying much attention to anything except how good Bill's big prick felt in my cunt. That's when I felt someone paying with my titties. It was Jenna. She was leaning forward and using a hand on each of my boobs. Just massaging them but it felt good. Oh yeah that all felt so good—me on my knees, my naked ass obscenely in the air for all to see, a big, fucking prick filling my cunt and a woman's hands softly messaging my tits. And you Reggie. I wasn't watching you but I knew you were just standing back there watching this couple you had invited on this trip molesting me while you stroked that big hard cock of yours. Oh, I was in heaven.

Then heaven got even better as Bill began stroking his cock in and out of me. He was holding my hips with his hands, pulling his cock back on each stroke almost to the point of exit and then easing it back in giving me that 'oh shit I'm getting fucked' feeling as he stroked his way in. Each time he bottomed out I groaned.

But of course, it got rougher from there. First, I started using my legs to push back at Bill on each of his strokes so he went deeper, stretching me farther on each stroke. And he got faster, really slamming that cock hard as he came back in. Oh my fucking god, that felt so good. And Jenna. Yes Jenna. She was still molesting my tits, but now she was playing with my engorged nipples—pinching them, pulling on them, twisting them, stretching them away from my body.

Then Bill slapped my ass. Hard. Once on each side. Repeating it again and again. When I was young, I had never understood how that could be a part of sex, but oh it was, it really was. I was lost in the sensations, the pounding of my poor cunny with that oversize re-bar Bill had for a prick, the exquisite pain his wife was inflicting on my nipples, the sudden shock of each slap on my ass.

I could feel an orgasm building within me. Oh yes, I was going to cum and I was going to cum hard. I was close but not there. But I wanted it, oh my god I wanted that orgasm. I could feel it building. I wanted it so bad and I needed it. I reached back with one hand and began to rub my clit. Not softly, but hard and fast. It only took a few strokes before I tumbled into the orgasm I had felt building up in my core. My cunt clamped down on Bill's cock. I arched my back and shoved my ass back at Bill while raising my head so my face was smashed against Jenna's pussy. I groaned. I screamed. I cried. It felt like every muscle in my body was in spasm. Oh fuck. What an orgasm. And then it was over and my body collapsed slowly to the floor in front of the couch, Jenna's hands sliding over my breasts and Bills cock, still rigid, sliding, no, oozing out of my dripping cunt. It was a great way to start a weekend.

[Sounds of Reggie chuckling on the tape. Then more water sloshing as he moves across the hot tub to Susie.]

Yes, it was a great start to the weekend. As best I recall Susie the pizza was cold by the time we got to it.

Yes, well it wouldn't do for you to just watch. You had to fuck someone so you bent Jenna over the arm of the couch while you pounded her from behind and Bill lay on the couch his still hard cock in the air and Jenna sucking mightily on it until you both came. Bill filled her from the mouth while you were dumping your load in her cunt and she was screaming with her second orgasm of the night.

Susie, you know that wasn't all that delayed the pizza. You insisted that we couldn't eat until Jenna ate you to a screaming climax. You said you had to keep up. And you did just that for the rest of the evening.

Mmmm. She had a magic tongue.

Reggie laughs. [More sounds of water sloshing as someone moves about the hot tub, followed by the sound of a champagne bottle opening.]

Oh, how nice. More Champagne. Reggie, you spoil me.

I try.

Reggie darling, be a love and fill up my champagne and tell me what you remember about that weekend. Sound of champagne filling a glass right next to the recorder.

Well, I remember a lot of great sex.

Really Reggie? Can't you be more specific than that?

Oh Susie you are such a naughty girl. You just want me to tell you a dirty story about how I got laid that weekend.

Duh! That's why the tape recorder is running Reggie. We have to save these stories so we can enjoy them in our dotage.

Dotage?

Yes, dotage. When we're living in some retirement home and too old to do it anymore, we can get drunk and listen to these tapes.

Will we invite some of the other old relics we live with in to join us?

Maybe. I don't know, but we can't if you don't tell us what great sex you had that weekend and it has to be in detail and explicit. Make it dirty. You know how.

Okay.

As you well know Susie, the best sex is often the worst sex. Don't give me that dumb look. You know what I mean. I mean sex you shouldn't really be caught at. Sex with the wrong person, or sometimes just as exciting, sex in the wrong place. I'm sure you know the story I'm going to tell you here. This is the boiler room story.

Mmmmm. I remember. It took you a week to recover.

Shh.

When morning came, we were all sleeping in, having spent most of the night before fucking and sucking, except when we were drinking. But sleep was not to be had. We were awakened early by a whoop from Jenna. "Get up you sleepy heads It's time to ski. There is at least a foot of new snow out there and the sun is out. We gotta get going before the powder's gone."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers