Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when the boiler went totally silent with yet another metallic clank.

"Oh fuck!" Lars yelled.

"Oh god." Jenna responded. " That was a great fuck Lars. You're as good as you always were old man."

"What?" Lars responded. "Oh yeah sure. Thanks. But it's the boiler. It's offline. I got to get it open and fix it before it fills up with gas. He pulled his still hard cock out of Jenna with pop which was followed by a gush of the cum he had filled her with. Quickly pulling up his clothing he strode over to the boiler and began working on it.

"Thor, you son-of-a-bitch," he cursed. "You picked a hell of a time to quit. That girl is the best piece of ass I've ever had and I was just getting started."

He turned and looked back at us and said, "You two better get on out of here. It's going to get nasty in here once I open this access plate."

We quickly dressed headed for the door. As we stepped through the door, Jenna waived and said, "Bye-bye Lars."

Lars was bent over, using his big wrenches to open the access plate, and muttering and swearing at Thor. He ignored Jenna, so she and I scampered up the stairs and headed for our car. Well Jenna scampered. I struggled, but my worn-out legs eventually got me there. I wanted a beer in the lodge, but she was concerned that Thor might explode, taking Lars and the rest of the lodge with it.

That's a great story Susie said on the tape. One detail you left out was how tired you were. You were worthless in bed the rest of the weekend. Barely able to walk and lacking the energy required for the kind of sex Jenna and I wanted from you.

"Yeah," Reggie admitted. "It was a tough weekend, but Saturday was exciting. Now let's go to bed and finish celebrating this lovely Friday night."

Yum.

That was the end of the tape. More to come once I have time to transcribe them.

I