Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big enough," he said. "I've never met a lady who complained about me being too small."

I was leaning forward, my head resting on my arms with my ass in the air. I felt such a slut but still, how could life get any better? Then he started to fuck me, slowly at first and then harder and harder. But for his huge hands holding my ass he would have knocked me off my feet. Every time he slammed home I felt his big balls flop up and bang against my pussy lips. I was whimpering and crying with each thrust.

"Is this what you wanted bitch?" he said as he slapped each cheek of my ass hard. His soft voice had grown darker and harder as he added an ongoing string of lewd invective to his fucking.

I wasn't offended. His lewd talk just added to the nastiness of the fucking I was getting on my kitchen floor from a stranger on a rainy Thursday morning. "Oh fuck yes," I said. "It's exactly what I wanted. Your big hard prick filling me up and ramming itself home in my wanton cunt again and again."

We kept it up for another ten minutes or so. Shit . . . Susie laughs . . . I don't know how long it was. Who keeps time when you're getting fucked like that. It continued until I heard him start to groan. "I'm going to cum," he said.

I was feeling so nasty with this big black cock filling me to the hilt on a Thursday morning. "In my cunt," I said. "Fill me up with that hot cum of yours. Do it now. Go on cum and spray your hot jism inside me."

He rammed his cock home extra hard and then stiffened holding it as deeply in me as he could. "Oh fuck here it comes," he roared and then I could feel gush after gush of hot cum filling my cunt. That set me off into another screaming orgasm. It seemed like we were cumming forever until we tipped to the side, both gasping for air and his shrinking cock sliding slowly out me along with a flood of juices making a pool on our kitchen floor.

Wow that's quite a story Susie. A stranger comes to the door and you seduce him and fuck yourself silly on his huge dick. But where was the part about your opportunity to say no? It seemed like you were seducing him, not the other way around?

Laughter from Susie. Oh that came later. It was only 11:30 by the time he flooded my cunt with his first climax. We cleaned up and rested. I fixed him some lunch and then he asked me if I wanted to go again. A giggle from Susie. That was another time I could have said no.

But you didn't, did you Susie?

Laughter. Really Reggie you've known me for how many years now? Do you really think I would say no to another round of fucking like he had just given me? I responded to his question by dropping to my knees and slurping his dick into my mouth. Once it was good and hard we went at it again for a couple of hours in just about every position I could think of. It was quite an afternoon.

It sounds like it. So just how big was this cock?

Who knows. Probably not any longer than yours Reggie. It was nice and long and big enough around so it filled me completely. I never measure cocks while I am fucking them. They are there to enjoy, not to measure.

By the way Susie. You 've never mentioned a name. What was your plumbers name?

More laughter from Susie. I never found out. I think he had it written on his work shirt, but he didn't have his shirt on much. His name? Like the precise size of his dick. It didn't really matter. But, and this is important Reggie, I did send him on his way by about 3:30 so I had time to cleanup and go pick up the kids at school. I don't mind if you think I was being a slut that day but I don't want you to think I was an irresponsible Mom.

Susie, Susie, Susie. You are such a responsible wife. Always putting our children's and my best interests ahead of yours. You could have fucked that plumber for the whole weekend, but the kids and I came first didn't we?

Oh and one more question Susie, did the garbage disposal get fixed?

More laughter from Susie and then her voice saying, I had him come back and fix it the next morning. I made sure it was working right before I fucked him the second time that day. Then I told him thank you and sent him on his way. You were coming home that night and I knew you would want to get laid.

Of course. Family first. I couldn't have married better.

You are so sweet Reggie. But what little escapade do you have to tell our taped history about tonight?

I thought I would tell you about the time I was seduced by a nun. But let's open a second bottle of Champagne first. This story will take some time.

Laughter from Susie. This must be about my cousin Louise.

[Sound of champagne bottle opening. Your narrator must admit. I grew up knowing Louise. She did come by to visit more often than this tape will admit to. But I would never have expected this kind of conduct of her. Shocking. Just shocking and so much fun to read about.]

Yes I'm sure you remember your cousin Louise. She was the member of your family that joined a convent and took religious orders just after she graduated from college. She was about five years older than us. I didn't know her until after she had joined the convent. She used to come by and visit us occasionally for a few years after we were first married. She didn't always call and I was always afraid she would walk in on us wearing her long black habit just when we were engaged in some form of lewd sex in the living room. Those long dark robes reminded me too much of the teachers I had in grammar school at St. Bartholomew's. They were mean and scary. Then she disappeared for several years. Susie, I guess you heard she had joined a different order, but I had almost forgotten her before she just turned up early one afternoon. You weren't home. You had taken the kids over to my parent's house for a bit of time in their swimming pool.

When I opened the door I recognized her as Louise immediately, but I also noticed that she was wearing a much more modern and relaxed habit with I assumed came with her new order. I invited her in and explained that you and the kids were gone for the afternoon but that she was welcome to stay and I expected you back in the early evening. I had forgotten what an attractive woman Louise was, even in the conservative clothing required by her order. She was only about five-five or so. I could see thick brown hair barely peeking from beneath her simple lace cap. She wore a loose white blouse with tails hanging down over a long loosely fitting pale blue skirt that ended well below her knees. Her shoes were serviceable black leather walking shoes. It was an amazing change from the full-blown black habit with white trim I had last seen her in. Two things stood out immediately. Her face, devoid of make-up, was still a beautiful face and her loose conservative blouse really was failing completely hide an obviously significant bosom. Stop it Reg, I thought to myself. She's a nun. Nuns are chaste.

We walked into the living room and she sat on the couch. I asked her if I could get her a beverage (hoping I had some soda in fridge). To my surprise she smiled demurely and said, "Oh that would be lovely." She cocked her head and then continued, "I don't suppose you have some Scotch do you?"

"I can arrange that," I responded turning to go to the kitchen.

"I had a long difficult flight in from the East this morning. Can you make it a double?"

"My wife's cousin the nun wants a double Scotch at 1:30 in the afternoon?" I said to myself as I left the room. "Whoa."

I returned moments later with two tumblers well filled with Scotch. Louise was sitting leaning back against the corner of the couch with her legs curled beneath her. The long dress still covered her well below the knees but as she reached for the glass I handed her couldn't help but notice again how the gold crucifix she wore nestled between a large pair of breasts.

I took my scotch and sat in an armchair opposite her.

"So what brings you to California?" I asked. "I haven't seen you for several years. As I recall you had transferred to a different order and moved to someplace on the East Coast."

"Oh, Susie didn't tell you?" she asked.

"I guess not."

She looked at me for a long while as she thought about what to say next, taking a long pull on her scotch before she finally decided how to respond, "I'm here because I'm having a little crisis of conscience about my religious vows. I had to get away from the convent in New Hampshire for a little while."

"Oh my that sounds serious. Is there anything I can do to help? Do you want to talk about it?"

Again there was another long silence followed by another strong pull on the Scotch. "Well," she said, picking up the chain on her crucifix and looping it around a finger, "I assume you know that one of the things required of a nun is a vow of chastity."

Oh my where is this conversation going I wondered as I responded with a simple, "Yes."

"Well keeping that vow is easier for some of us than others."

"I'm sure it is," I responded. I laughed and said, "I would be terrible at it."

"That's what I have heard from Susie."

"Oh. And what did she tell you?"

She laughed, "That you're a serious horn dog that will get into any woman's pants that gives you half an invitation."

"Hmmm," I responded looking over the top of my scotch glass at her and thinking what an unexpected response from a nun. "Is that why she took the kids to my parents this afternoon and failed to tell me you were coming?" I asked.

Louise nodded and held out her nearly empty glass.

"Need a refill?" I asked.

"Please. It's nice Scotch."

I went back to the kitchen, returning this time with the bottle. I refilled her glass, noticing that she had opened a couple of buttons on her blouse—not enough to expose anything, but a clear breakdown in her conservative garb.

I returned to my seat, refilling my own tumbler and then sat crossing my legs and said, "So you are having a problem with your vow of chastity and you and Susie have decided I can help with that?"

Well," she said releasing another button on her blouse, It's not like I'm catting about town like some kind of slut. It's just that I have what we in the religious trade call 'impure thoughts.' A lot of impure thoughts. And my only response is masturbation, which I am finding inadequate."

"I see. And how can I help you with those impure thoughts?"

"I'm not sure, but . . ." she paused and then said, "Can you excuse me for a moment while I freshen up?" She stood and left the room dragging the little carry-on bag she had brought with her.

While she was gone I drank a bit more of the scotch and sat wondering just how she wanted my help. And yeah okay I was also wondering about what her big boobs looked like. My wife was right. I am a horn dog.

A few minutes later Louise returned to the living room and it became very clear what kind of help she wanted. She had shed her skirt and replaced her clunky serviceable shoes with a pair of shiny black, come fuck me, pumps with four-inch heels. Her long blouse hung down just enough to keep her from being totally indecent. Her big breasts, obviously liberated from the bra she had been wearing earlier, wobbled beneath the blouse as she walked over the side bar where I had set the scotch bottle. She leaned forward to refill her tumbler, her posture pulling up the back of the blouse and exposing her naked ass. Strangely she was still wearing her simple white lace cap and her crucifix. Overall it was an incredibly erotic look.

I sat watching her in a combination of shock and lust as she walked across the room and retook her seat in the corner of the couch, pulling her long naked legs up into the same curled position she had been in before. She had great legs I noticed. "I believe were talking about impure thoughts," I said. "And something about a vow of chastity?"

"Yes we were," she said. She swung her legs around so one foot was on the floor with the heel of the other foot resting on the couch seat and her knees spread to give me great view of her closely shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were large and fleshy, spread by her arousal to expose the gleaming sensitive flesh behind them. "I didn't think you could really appreciate my problem with impure thoughts unless you were having some of your own."

"Oh I am," I said as I stared at her naked sex. "I'm having a full plate of impure thoughts." As I spoke she released the rest of her buttons on her blouse and pushed the two sides apart exposing a beautiful pair of large soft tits, each more than a handful with large pale brown areolas and swollen dark nipples that were begging to be suckled on.

"Hmm. My thoughts are getting more impure all the time," I continued, "and I have a feeling that yours are also impure."

"Oh yes, so very impure," she said. She cupped her breasts from below and held them out to me using a forefinger and a thumb on each hand to pinch a nipple, her eyes focused intently on my eyes as if trying to judge my reaction to her wanton conduct.

"You have great tits," I said as I dragged a hand across the rapidly growing lump in my trousers..

"But tell me," she asked, "is the cock making that big lump in in your pants as big as Susie told me it is?"

"I don't know what she told you, but I will let you decide for yourself." I released my belt and trousers and then pushed them down on my legs along with my undergarment so my three quarters hard cock was fully exposed.

"Oh my yes." She had slid a hand down to her sex now and was stroking the shinning tissue between her large fleshy lips. I responded by beginning to slowly stroke my growing cock.

"So we're both having impure thoughts," I said. "And it appears that we are both shamelessly masturbating before each other. I hope that isn't violating your vow of chastity. I would hate to be accused of seducing a nun into violating her vow of chastity."

"Silly boy," she said. "My vow hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of surviving this afternoon. I made up my mind to that before I knocked on your door."

"Well that makes me feel so much better," I said. "Now all we have is the little problem of my wedding vows and . . ."

She interrupted me with a laugh. "Susie told me how your wedding vows work. No problem there."

"No I suppose not." I paused for a moment as we both sat just shamelessly masturbating before each other. "So tell me Louise. When was the last time you sucked a cock." I wagged my fully erect cock at her.

"Way too long ago. But I hear it's like riding a bicycle. You never forget," she said as she rose from the couch and walked toward me wearing only the tall heels, her crucifix and the last remaining part of her habit, the cap atop her hair. My cock flexed on its own as she walked towards me. Reaching me she dropped to her knees and then sat back staring at my cock as she stroked it with both hands. "Susie was right you have a beautiful cock."

"Thank you," I said. "And what would you like to do with this big, beautiful cock?"

"Hmmm." She licked her lips and then said. "First I want to suck it . . . and then I want to fuck it. Can we do that Reggie. Will you fuck me with this big hard cock?"

"Yes," I hissed in response and then I reached out and pulled her head forward with both hands. She inhaled my cock even taking it down her throat, something very few women including my wife can do. "Oh fuck, that's good. God where did you learn to do that. In a nunnery?"

She laughed and choked. Pulling back, "No I didn't learn that in a nunnery. That's what college was for." Then she returned to sucking my cock. Giving me a wonderous blow job that went on for ten minutes or so until I told her I was going to lose it if she kept it up.

She sat back on her haunches looking like the most gorgeous, sexiest girl I had seen since my wife had left for my parent's house a few hours earlier. She had this shit eating grin. "My god that's fun I haven't done that in ten years. Now let's fuck."

Louise jumped to her feet her big tits wobbling and ran over to the couch where he flopped down on her back with one foot on the floor and one on the back of the couch. "Come on Reggie. It's been ten years. I need . . . I really need your cock." I followed her stopping to remove the remainder of my clothes, as Louise lay on her back her legs lewdly spread and her fingers stroking her sex. "Hurry," she said. "I need your cock. It's been ten years."

Really I thought? Ten years without sex. That would drive me, or my wife, insane. As I dropped to my knees between her welcoming legs I wanted to spend time fondling and suckling her gorgeous tits, but I knew better. Louise was on a mission and it was to abandon her chastity. That meant she had to have my prick. I leaned forward on my elbows and pushed my prick against her opening.

"Wait," she said as she reached down and lined me up. "It's been a while. I might be a little tight."

I tried to be gentle but it was a no-go. "Ram it home," she growled. "Now." I took her at her word and rammed hard with the power of my hips. The head of my cock popped past the opening and she gave a loud cry.

"Are you okay?" I asked pausing, but not withdrawing.

"Yes I'm okay. It's been a long time. But I'm so very okay." She paused savoring the feel of my invading prick. "Now fuck me damn it."

I continued to press with my hips and my prick slowly slid deeper and deeper. "Christ you're tight," I said.

"Don't say that?"

"What?" I said pausing.

"Don't say 'Christ' and don't say 'Jesus.' Don't use those as swear words. You can use any other swear word you like but not those. I worship Christ. It's a sin to use his name that way. But any other swear word is fine. Actually, I used to like it when guys talked dirty to me so feel free, but don't use our Lord's name."

"But God is okay. Just not Jesus Christ?"

"Yes. God is generic. But Christ is our lord and savior and I worship him."

"Oh okay. Got it." There were obviously things about this woman I didn't understand, but this was no time for a catechism review. I continued to press deeper into her cunt feeling it stretch in response to my invasion. "Am I still hurting you?" I asked as I felt my prick bottoming out in her cunt.

"No no. It was just at first there. Now that you're fully in it feels great. Perfect. Just so fucking good. Just lay there for a while I remember just how fucking good it feels to have a big cock filling me up." I held still, my cock happily filling her. "Oh God, Reggie I can't tell you how good this feels after ten years without."

I flexed my prick a little—not withdrawing or thrusting. Just a little flex. "Oh yes. Oh fuck yes," she said. "Do that again." So I did, only this time I twisted my hips just a bit making my cock drag just the lightest bit against the ultra-sensitive walls of her cunt. "Ohhhh. Oh yes. So fucking good," she groaned. "Can you do more, Reggie. I want you to start fucking me."

"Like this," I responded as I withdrew my shift an inch or two and then forced it back in.

"Oh yes. Yes. More of that please."

I began to fuck her with a regular pace—out and then back in, out and back in, again, again, and again. Pulling back a little farther each time until the head of my prick was nearly out before pushing my way back into the depths of her cunt. When I was satisfied that her cunt was willing to tolerate my cock I began to fuck her faster and harder. It was a slow steady increase. She groaned each time I forced my prick back to the end of her cunt, telling me she was enjoying what I was doing.