Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to test her on her approval of talking dirty. "Are you enjoying this Louise, you slut?"

When she didn't answer I paused at the end of my withdrawal. She grabbed my ass with both hands and forced me back in, snarling, "Of course I'm fucking enjoying it. Now keep it up. And do it harder and faster."

"All right you cunt," I responded and I began to pound her with as much speed and force as I could muster. Within moments she tripped into an orgasm, a long, strong, loud orgasm, Her hands forcing my ass towards her and the muscles of her cunt cramping around my cock. She screamed and then followed with a grunt as each successive wave of her orgasm took her. It was a magnificent climax. Eventually finishing, she collapsed her arms around my back pulling me down against her chest with her face buried alongside my neck. She was crying. Sobbing great huge cries of emotional relief that went on and own as her body occasionally twitched in the aftermath of her orgasm.

I started to withdraw and she said, "No, no. Just leave it there. I'll be okay in a minute. It's been ten years Reggie. This isn't like a quickie in an office restroom or something."

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at her. "I can tell. I don't usually bring the women I make love with to tears." I began to again fuck her. Slowly. Slowly. Slowly.

"Oh god," she said. "You're still hard."

"Oh yes. You are going to get a lot more from this prick you wanted inside you."

"Good! There's never enough."

We'll see," I said, as I began to fuck her with a regular cadence—not the forceful fucking I had given her a few moments before, but a more measured fuck that I hoped would last much longer than the first round had for her. Louise matched each thrust of my cock with an upward thrust of her hips. It was marvelous fucking. We humped away in silence for several minutes neither of us saying anything beyond an occasional groan or a swear word followed by 'so good,' or 'fuck yes.'

"Oh I've got an idea," she said. "Let me ride you, and you can play with my tits. I used to really like that." Absolutely I thought. I've been wanting to get at those tits all afternoon. We flipped around so I was lying on my back my gleaming cock standing tall from my groin. She threw a leg over each side of me and positioned herself so she could slide her now readily available cunt down on my pole. It went in easily this time. For a while she just sat there on my hips my cock fully implanted in her cunt as she used her hands to wave her big soft tits at me. "Are these what you wanted Reggie?"

"Yes, I growled reaching up to grab a handful of each tit. For what seemed like minutes she just sat there on my fully implanted dick and moaned as I fondled and played with her tits, pinching, and pulling on her nipples. Then she leaned forward hanging her tits before my face inviting me to suckle on each of her nipples. When she did that my cock slid about halfway out of her but I thrust my hips up to fully engage again. Soon I was suckling happily and rocking my cock in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oh that's good," she said, "but let me do it," she said pulling her boobs back from my face. Now she wanted to set the pace of our fucking. She was bouncing up and down on my cock, her head and chest swinging wildly as she groaned with delight. I lay back with my arms behind my head watching her tits swing wildly from side to side. She pulled her nun's cap off throwing it across the room and releasing a long mop of hair to join her breasts in their oscillation before my face. This went on for several minutes until she climaxed again and collapsed forward, her big boobs smashed against my chest.

I was still hard and there was one more position I wanted to fuck her in. When she recovered I told her I wanted her from behind. "On my knees or over the couch?" she asked.

"On your knees with your ass in the air," I said. "Women look like such sluts in that position. Just a bitch in heat."

"I know," she purred. "That is exactly how I feel."

"How long?"

"How long?"

"How long since you've been fucked in that position?"

She was down on her knees now, her head resting on her arms on the floor and her plump round ass in the air wiggling to attract me. "Same," she said. "Ten years. Now get down behind me and put it in me." I dropped to my knees between her legs and holding her ass in my hands I pushed her legs apart enough to get things lined up. Then I did just what the lady had asked. I pushed my cock between her now wide-open lips and then kept pushing it until I had her filled up and my hips were tight against her ass. "Oh god that's deep," she groaned.

"That's what you wanted isn't it you slut?" I said. I slapped each cheek of her ass hard and then I started fucking her. She was grunting each time I drove my cock home. "You horny, cock sucking cunt. You flew all the way out here just to break your vow of chastity." I slammed my cock home hard and slapped both ass cheeks again. "Well does your vow feel good and broken now? There's nothing chaste about you now is there you horny slut. There you are like a bitch in heat, your ass in the air just to soak up the pounding my big cock is giving you. Is it good enough you slut? Is it?"

"Oh my fucking god yes. Oh god yes. Just keep that up. Keep pounding me. I think I'm going to cum again. Yes, yes, yes. I'm so close so . . . and then she screamed as one of her hardest orgasms of the afternoon ripped through her."

Her knees folded but I held her by the ass and just kept pounding her without a pause. She was crying and groaning with each thrust. It was like holding a rag doll in my hands. I kept it up satisfied that she was enjoying the pounding I was giving her, even if she couldn't talk anymore. But I could feel myself reaching my own limits of control. I had built up a big load of cum just waiting to go somewhere, but much as I wanted to fill her needy cunt with it I wasn't sure that was a good idea. I raised her hips and pulled my cock out telling her to roll over and face me so I could cum on her chest.

"I want to cum on your tits," I told her. She was sitting up her legs spread as she held her big soft tits out to me. I was on my knees stroking my cock, still glistening with her juices. I could feel a big load building. "Get ready bitch. Here it comes," I said as I felt the first load rising up the shaft of my dick. After that I had little control other than pointing my cock more or less at her chest as I repeatedly roared like a bull as load after load of hot white cum jetted from my cock splashing on her belly, her tits, her throat and some even on her face and hair. I just coated her.

Finished I sat back on my haunches looking at Louise in more or less the same position. "Wow," I said with a laugh. I haven't cum that much in a long time. I hope that was you wanted."

She laughed. "Well I wanted to break my vow of chastity and we have certainly done that haven't we?" She was raking up gobs of cum with her fingers from everywhere and sucking it off. "Susie told me you were a big cummer but she didn't tell me you had a fire hose. And no I don't feel at all chaste now. What time is your wife coming back? I need a shower?"

That was when the cell phone sitting on the table next to me rang. It was you Susie telling me that the kids were having too much fun in the pool and my parents wanted to know if she and the kids could stay the rest of the day and overnight at their place in Walnut Creek and come home in the morning.

"Just a minute, I'll check with your cousin."

"Any objection if we are stuck here alone tonight and my wife and kids stay across the bay until noon tomorrow?"

Louise cracked a lewd smile saying, "None at all. I may have some more chastity to work out yet tonight."

"No problem," I told my wife. "She says she still needs to work off some more chastity. I'll send you a picture." As soon as I hung up I used the phone to snap a quick picture of Louise sitting naked in our living room with my cum still dripping and running down her chest and face. I sent it off while Louise howled in protest. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much," I told her. "You and Susie were in on this from the beginning."

Louise laughed. "That's true, but make sure that picture is destroyed. I only want to destroy my chastity, not my reputation. Now I want that shower. You can join me and we will plan the rest of our afternoon and evening."

The only part of the afternoon and evening that required any planning was deciding what time to call the pizza dude to have dinner delivered. We didn't address that until I had eaten her to another climax while we showered. Sucking on her big fleshy pussy lips was sinfully delicious.

Later as we sat naked in our kitchen enjoying a pizza and a decent bottle of red wine while we paused to recover she tried to explain to me why she was going to fly back to New Hampshire in 48 hours to return to her convent. She described in detail her monastic life and the peace and tranquility she obtained from it and the good social works her order was doing. "I don't want to lose that part of my life," she said. "Not just because I get horny. So when I talked to Susie she told me to come out here and she would loan me her horn dog husband to help me break my vow of chastity. You certainly did a good job of that." It was a long conversation and it helped me gain some insights into a truly unique personality. Not evil or bad and certainly not saintly. But definitely unique. It was a fascinating conversation, but the fucking that followed was better.

I laughed. Well we have until noon tomorrow to make you a good deal less chaste that you are now. I hate to give up on a job not yet complete."

She smiled and said, "Well I wouldn't want you to feel you had done anything less than your very best, but we might try moving to a bed. I do prefer fucking in a bed to the floor or a narrow couch or a shower."

So we did. We spent the rest of the evening and the whole night in the bed in the guest room fucking, sucking, and licking with all the energy we had. We did sleep, but there were repeated interruptions for more 'chastity avoidance' as we took to calling it.

By the time I took her to the airport on Monday morning she was far from chaste. Before she hopped from the car she leaned over and gave me a very chaste peck on my cheek. And you may recall Susie that because you and the kids had been around on Sunday afternoon and evening, I was more than ready to call in sick on Monday and spend the afternoon in bed fucking you silly as I shared with you all the details of my fling with your cousin Louise.

My that is a lewd story Reggie. I remember it all of course, but it was important that we get it down on tape for the future, just in case we have forgotten in our dotage. You know it's been several years since we heard from Louise. I wonder if she might just turn up on our doorstep one of these days for more treatment of impure thoughts. Next time I want to participate also.

A threesome with you and Louise. I can't think of anything better Susie.

[End of Tape]

Now that I know where are the tapes are I will try to find time to transcribe a couple more for your reading pleasure.