Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I guess not." I had avoided answering his question directly, but the fact was that I had found the book fascinating and it had made me horny as hell. I liked sex for sure, but I never had any idea people lived like that.

"Come over here and sit down so we can look at it in detail." I took a seat at the table and the Professor pulled a chair up next to me; right next to me, so our hips were touching. As I put the book on the table I felt his hand on my thigh. Well that's what I came here for, I thought. I held the book open as he turned the pages and we talked about the debauchery described in each chapter. As we talked he massaged the inside of my thigh, slowly working his hand higher. I was surprised at how warm and soft his bony looking hand felt. As he worked his way up I could feel myself becoming aroused, overcoming the creepiness of the house, and returning me to the horny state I had been in most of the day.

Just as he reached my pussy and began to smear the juices leaking from me about I heard the click of the door latch. I looked over my shoulder to see the tall woman who had let me into the house step in. she was frowning. "Arnold are you being naughty with this young girl?" she said in a harsh tone. As I turned to the side to look over my shoulder I opened my legs even farther than they had been and the Professor, whose first name was apparently Arnold, slipped one of his bony fingers into my cunt. I'd been finger fucked by guys before but this was different. The ridges and bumps on his fingers dragged themselves across the inner walls of my cunt in a way I'd never felt before. Still looking over my shoulder at the woman who had intervened I gasped quietly.

I looked back at the Professor and saw a thin smile on his face. We had been caught. Was this his wife?

"Answer me Arnold," she demanded.

"Just a little," he whispered. Caught and exposed or not, his finger, now accompanied by a second finger continued to twirl about in my cunt. I groaned ever so softly as I turned away from the woman and slid my hips forward and spread my legs. This man had talented fingers.

"You know Arnold that you will be punished you for this." He pulled his hand out of my cunt and turned his chair about so he was facing the woman. "Really Lucinda, Susan and I were just discussing this Victorian novel." I pushed my chair to the side and turned to face Lucinda attempting to pull my dress down to some semblance of decency, an impossibility given how little of it there was. "Susan," he said, "this is my wife Lucinda." The introduction had the tone of an afterthought.

Lucinda was standing before Arnold looking sternly down at him. "Let me see your hand Arnold. No, not that one. The one you had between Susan's legs." He held up the offending hand and she leaned forward holding his middle and forefingers just below her nose. "Just as I thought Arnold." She pulled his fingers into her mouth and sucked my pussy juices from it. "Umm. Very nice." There was a brief hint of a smile that crossed her face.

She stepped back and said, "You will have to be punished for this Arnold. You know that don't you Arnold?"

He nodded in response. There was a gleam in his eyes I had never seen before. It wasn't fear. It was excitement.

I could see my easy A going up in smoke, but it was no longer of consequence. I decided it was time to leave and not become collateral damage arising from Professor's punishment. I had read about the kind of punishment people like Lucinda indulged in in the book the Professor had loaned me. I started to rise and Lucinda turned her head quickly towards me saying, "Oh no you don't you little slut. I know your type. You came here tonight thinking you could give this pervert a quick blow job and get an A in his class. Well it's not going to be as easy as you think. You'll get your A but first you will have to watch his punishment . . . and perhaps participate. Yes I think you should be involved in Arnold's punishment for his conduct. Now go sit on the couch over there." Lucinda was tall, nearly six feet. She didn't look like a person I wanted to argue with so I walked quickly over to the couch and sat down, again with my knees pressed tightly together, my fear overcoming my lust of a few moments before. Lucinda followed me to the chair and stood facing away from me. "Help me with this gown," she said. "Just release the catch behind my neck."

I stood and released the catch. Lucinda shrugged her shoulders and her gown fell to a pool around her legs. All she was wearing beneath the gown was a gleaming pair of pumps with four-inch heels, black nylons with a seam up the back, and a garter belt that held them in place near the top of her thighs. She had long shapely legs, enhanced by the heels. Her broad hips were firm and round, with her legs joining them so as to leave enough space to expose her sex to my view. She bent to pick up the gown, giving me an even better look at her pussy, and then walked to the end of the table and lay the gown out on it. She turned to walk back to the Professor, her large soft tits swaying as she walked. He was watching her, his eyes still gleaming and the sly smile still on his face.

"Just stay in the chair Arnold," she said as she walked past him. He made no move to leave the chair. She walked to the bureau against the wall and stood before the mirror, her weight on one hip as she considered the punishment appropriate for the Professor's transgression. Reaching a decision, she bent forward opening the lower of the bureau's two drawers, again giving us a view of her pussy. Her dark lips were large and obviously swollen with lust. I could see a gleam from the juices her sex was releasing. She was aroused by the situation. When I looked back at the Professor I could see he had a tent in his trousers, more than what he had shown when he was fingering me. Lucinda took a three of sets of cuffs and a riding crop from the drawer and set them on the table next to the Professor. He looked at them and then up at his wife, quickly licking his lips in anticipation and then reaching down to stroke the lump in his trousers.

Lucinda reacted quickly. "Don't touch that unless I tell you to. Just take off your jacket and put your hands behind the chair." He did so quickly, leaving him naked from the waist up, but for the silk scarf that was tied around his throat. "Give me your scarf, Arnold. I have a use for it." He untied the scarf and set it on the table atop the erotic book we had been. "Now pull your chair out from the table. . . . That's it, just to the middle of the room." She was strutting back and forth before him as she spoke fondling the riding crop. "Put your hands behind the chair again Arnold." He did so and she quickly cuffed his hands leaving him locked in the chair. Lucinda stood before him, her back to me and her legs spread widely as she dragged the end of the crop across the ever-growing bulge in the Professor's trousers. "Oh my Arnold, I think you are ready for your punishment," she said as she continued to drag the crop back and forth and around the bulge. "But you know Arnold, I think maybe your slutty little student Susan should help prepare you for your punishment. After all, even though I'm sure her intentions in coming here tonight were not pure, it's still you that is the villain of the piece, letting this sweet young girl think she could get an A just by sucking your cock."

Lucinda turned and took a couple of steps towards me so she stood looking down at me; just looking me over while she decided what role she wanted me to play. "Hmm, Susan take off your shirt. I think you may have lovely tits. I'm sure the Professor would like to see them and . . . now that I think about it, so would I." She flicked one of my swollen nipples with her crop. Not painfully. Just enough so I could feel it through my T-shirt and continue to clearly understand who was in charge in this room. I quickly peeled my top off, but I remained seated. She fondled my exposed tits with the crop in silence for a few moments. Then she looked back over her shoulder at the Professor and said, "Oh yes she has lovely tits don't you think Arnold?" He started to speak but she quickly cut him off saying, "No. Not until I allow you to speak. Do you understand?"

He nodded in silence.

Lucinda turned back to me. She reached down and stroked my breasts with the riding crop. "Yes," she said. "I know just the role for you in this little drama. Susan I want you to do is to help me with Arnold's punishment. Can you do that? Can you Susan?"

I gulped and whispered, "Yes."

"Good. Walk over to him and unlace his shoes and take them off. Leave his socks on. I've always kind of liked the vintage porn look on him." She paused as I rose from the chair. "Oh and take your skirt off." I released my skirt letting it drop to the floor leaving me naked but for my red canvas shoes. When I reached the Professor I dropped to my knees before him, sitting back with my butt on my calves and feet. "Up on your knees Susan," Lucinda commanded. I felt Lucinda's riding crop stroking both sides of my ass and then it dragged slowly and sensually up the center of my back. "Now, untie his shoes." I leaned forward and reached for a lace only to her Lucinda's harsh voice, "No," she said. "Use your teeth to untie the knots. You may use your hands to pull his shoes off." She flicked my ass, softly. There was no pain but the crop got my attention. As I leaned forward to tug at the Professor's laces with my teeth I felt the crop drag slowly across one cheek and then the other. Next she slid it between my legs and dragged it down my pussy lips. The stroking of my pussy was repeated multiple times while I struggled to releases his laces with my teeth.

Once I had his shoes off she instructed me to rise to my knees and open his trousers. "But don't touch his dick," she cautioned me sternly. I rose to my knees and looked up at the Professor. His eyes continued to gleam. He licked his lips as I looked at him. Leaning forward I rested my forearms and much of my weight on the Professor's thighs while my eyes remained focused on his face. Lucinda continued to softly stroke my ass and back with the riding crop, occasionally reaching to the side to caress the edge of one or the other of my tits. Fuck, this is fun, I thought; In a scarry sort of way. I slowly released his belt and the catch and zipper on his trousers. I didn't deliberately touch his cock, but the agonizingly slow drag of the zipper did put enough pressure on it to cause it to flex. "Watch it," cautioned Lucinda. Again I felt a light slap of the crop on the side of one of my tits.

Once his trousers were fully open I rose to on my knees and sat staring at the precum stain on his undergarment. "Oh my he does seem to be aroused doesn't he. I think it's those lovely tits of yours that have done that. Do your breasts do that to other men?"

"Sometimes," I whispered.

"Yes I'm sure they do," she responded. She reached around me and fondled my breasts with the crop again, this time caressing my engorged nipples with the tongue on the end of the crop.

"Now let's get those trousers off him. Arnold get your ass up a bit so Susan can remove them." I tugged at the trousers, pulling them down to his knees, and then let them fall around his argyle covered feet. "Pick your feet up Arnold and Susan you get them out of the way. Just toss them in the corner."

"Oh yes there certainly is a stain on those briefs. I'm sure you must have caused that Susan." She stroked the flat leather tongue of the riding crop across my buttocks again, still softly but leaving no doubt as to the pain the device could be used to inflict. I sat back, my hips resting on my calves. "Well no matter, Susan," she continued. "Lean forward and pull them off. Use your fingers on both sides so you don't touch his cock. Hmmm, I think you'll find you will need to pull out to get them over his cock. He looks very aroused to me. But remember Susan, you are not to touch his cock." She flicked the crop against my ass with just enough force to make the importance of not touching his cock clear. I rose up on my knees again and reached out to his briefs. Lucinda had been right. His briefs hung up on the lump that had been growing beneath them. I slid my fingers around to the center of the garment to pull it out. My right hand slid through a pool of precum that had collected on the inside of his briefs. "That's it, Susan. Just don't touch that cock. It's for later." There was now a beautiful plum shaped head above the elastic band of his briefs. God that would feel good in my mouth, I thought, or even better in my cunt. I starred at it licking my lips. "No Susan," she repeated flicking one side of my ass and then the other lightly with the leather tongue of the crop. It stung just a bit, enough to convince me she meant business. I used my fingers to pull his shorts down over his legs. It bobbed and settled in a position pointing straight at me. I remained on my knees looking straight at his cock, fascinated by the gleam of precum on the head and its occasional twitch, occurring I assumed in response to whatever lewd thoughts were running through his head. As I stared Lucinda reached between my legs with the crop and again dragged the tongue down my pussy lips. "Oh you are very wet," she said as I sat back down on my heels. "You're just like my horny husband leaking your juices in anticipation." She told me to remove his briefs from around his feet. When I started to toss them toward his other garments, Lucinda said, "Wait Susan. I think you and your beautiful tits have made him leak. Before you toss that garment away take a moment to draw it across your nose. The smell is part of what you came here for isn't it?" I pushed the garment against my face immediately smelling his emission. As I pulled it past my face I dragged the damp spot past my cheek smearing it with his precum.

"Oh you are a horny little slut aren't you Susan," she said. "You've brought home a nice horny little slut Arnold. I think you need a reward." She held the tongue of the riding crop up to the Professor's mouth and said, "Go on. Suck it Arnold. You deserve to see what she tastes like." He leaned forward and sucked the tongue of the riding crop into his mouth sucking hard as Lucinda slowly pulled it back."

"Mmmm," he said.

"Arnold, she said angrily and slapping the end of the crop on the table next to him with a loud snap. "I told you not to talk." I was staring at his cock when she did this. It bobbed as he heard the bang of the crop next to him. I looked up to his face to see the gleam remained in his eyes and the same thin smile on his lips. He was enjoying this.

She tossed a pair of restraints on the floor and had me lock his feet to the legs of the chair. His cock bobbed again when he saw the restraints. Once he was thoroughly tied up, Lucinda took the scarf he had been wearing and fashioned it into a gag for the Professor. "He doesn't seem to be able to restrain himself from talking so I think he needs to be gagged, don't you agree Susan?" As she spoke she dragged the end of the crop around the underside of each of my tits and then lightly tapped each nipple. "Don't you agree?" she repeated.

"Yes, absolutely," I said. "But what are you going to do with him now?" I asked. "Is there more punishment?" I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to suck that long firm cock that kept bobbing a few inches from my face.

"You know, I haven't decided yet," Lucinda responded as she paced back and forth behind me her heels clicking on the parquet floor and the end of the whip slapping softly against her thigh. "I just don't know yet." For a while there was silence punctuated only by the clicking of her heels and the soft slap of the crop. The Professor's eyes continued to gleam, not with fear, but with lust I was sure. Another drop of shinny precum oozed from the end of his cock and dripped slowly down the side of the angry looking head of his cock.

"Susan come with me," she said. "Let's have a seat while I decide what to do with him." Moments later we were seated in the couch, our legs spread and pussy's gleaming, as we sat opposite the bound and gagged professor. His dick showed no sign of losing it rigidity.

"Are you enjoying the view Arnold," she asked. "Two nice juicy wet pussies exposed for your view. I know you would like to fuck them wouldn't you Arnold. Wouldn't you?"

He nodded in response and his cock bobbed on its own.

"But you can't Arnold. You can't fuck either of these cunts because you have been very naughty." She dragged the handled of the riding crop from the bottom of her lips to her clit and then back down. Then she pushed the handle into her cunt.

The Professor's cock bobbed again in response.

I did something similar with my fingers and a shining drop of precum emerged from the tip of his prick.

"That is a great dick, don't you think Susan?"

"Yes," I whispered. I was experiencing a mixture of lust as I stared at a fully erect truly great dick and fear of Lucinda who was lightly massaging her own nipples with the leather handle of the whip, made slippery by its previous insertion in her cunt.

"What would you like to do with it?" she asked me.

"Suck it," I responded.

"Well that is what you came here for. Go ahead." I stood and walked over to where the Professor and his erect cock sat bound and gagged. As I walked I deliberately swayed my hips from side to side trying to make my approach as slutty as possible. I admit that the affectation was as much for Lucinda as it was for the Professor. As I dropped to my knees between his legs, Lucinda spoke up again. "Susan. Don't let him cum. To get your A you are going to have to fuck him too."

I looked back at her and nodded in understanding. When I turned back I sat staring for a moment at the beautiful erect cock before me. It was a lot more cock than I expected an old guy like the Professor to have. At least 7 or 8 inches long and with a diameter about that of the roller at the center of a roll of toilet paper or paper towels. Later I would come to think of that as my ideal size for an erect cock. It was ribbed with swollen blood vessels, the kind that feel so good as they rub the walls of your cunt, and it was topped with an angry looking dark red plum shaped head. Below the cock were a pair of nice plump balls that hung down in a sack. As I sat staring at it I concluded that I would have no objection to being fucked by that cock. But first I had to suck it and not let it go off. No chance this old guy would have anything left for a second round. I started by fondling his balls in one hand while the other hand slid slowly up and down the shaft. His balls rolled nicely in my hand and the shaft of his cock was warm and dry, soft and rock hard all at the same time. Mindful of the need not to go too far I took the hand from his balls and begin to smear the precum that had leaked from his prick around the head, being sure to use my now slippery fingers to work that sensitive skin that lies behind and just beneath the head. I began using my tongue to lick the shaft, freely spilling saliva to lubricate the monster before me. Once done lubricating his shaft I moved to fondling the head with my tongue which I followed up by sucking the head into my mouth. There was a choking noise from the Professor as he tried to gasp through the gag Lucinda had put in place. I deliberately let a volume of saliva dribble from my mouth and run down the shaft to provide lube for my hands which were now stroking the shaft with a double helix like twisting motion. I could hear the Professor's breathing getting faster so I knew I didn't have much time. I took as much of his big cock as I could get into my mouth and followed that up with a sucking motion as I pulled back. There were other things I could have done, like rubbing the tip against the inside of my cheeks and spending more time fondling the sensitive spot behind the head with my tongue, but I didn't want to get too carried away and have him blow his load. I just kept up a rhythmic sucking and a firm twisting of my hands on his shaft, until I felt the riding crop tap me on the shoulder and heard Lucinda say, "Enough." I sat back on my heels and looked up at the Professor. He was sweating and his eyes were closed. I could tell he had been working to avoid cumming.