Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"Release his feet and then his hands," Lucinda said, throwing the keys to the floor before me. "Then get up and sit on the end of the table." I did as she said and then climbed up on the end of the table, my legs swinging freely below me, my back to Lucida and the Professor. I heard the sharp snap of the crop hitting the Professor's flesh followed by Lucinda saying, "Arnold, didn't I tell you not to touch your cock." He was shortly standing before me, my legs on either side of his thighs, his cock standing straight out towards me. The gag was still in place, but his hands were now free. He reached for my tits which drew an immediate hard slap from the crop on his buttock. "Not until I say you can Arnold," Lucinda commanded. The Professor stood rock still, his hands at his side and his cock pointed at my pussy.

"Now people," Lucinda said with her commanding voice. "We're going to do this thing right or not at all. Understand?"

The Professor nodded his head.

I responded, "Yes," my mind a weird mixture of fear and lust.

"Okay. Now Arnold you just stand there for a moment, while I get your slut in the right position. You may stroke your dick lightly, but just enough to keep it hard."

"Susan, slide your butt forward so it is just on the edge of the table. She prodded my ass with the riding crop until she was satisfied with my position. "Now lie back and put a hand behind each knee. Pull your knees up and apart. Unsatisfied with my effort she slapped the table with the quirt and said, "More. Spread'm you slut." I didn't want any training from the riding quirt so I lay back on the table and spread my legs until my sex lay before the Professor like a dinner plate. "Now Arnold you may play with her tits, but I want you to eat that juicy looking pussy at the same time. For the next few minutes the Professor used his hands to fondle my tits, twisting and pulling on my nipples. Meanwhile his tongue was stroking my pussy lips and teasing my clit while Lucinda was fucking me with the leather handle on the quirt. They quickly drove me to a good solid orgasm, but that was not enough to satisfy them. They traded off so Lucinda was leaning over me sucking on my nipples while the Professor fucked me with the quirt handle and continued to molest my clit with his tongue.

After two more climaxes. Lucinda stepped back from me and said, "All right Arnold, it's time for this slut to earn her A. Fuck her. Fuck her good and hard and fill her cunt with that hot nasty cum of yours." The Professor picked up my thighs and placed my ankles atop his shoulders. It looked odd to see my red sneakers in the air above me as the Professor began to prob the entrance to my cunt with his rigid dick. "Get it in there," Lucinda commanded, slapping him hard on the buttocks with the crop. I reached down with one hand and got him lined up and then flexed my hips as he thrust. I was tight from the three orgasms I had already had that night and it hurt when he penetrated me, but then, as he slowly eased it into me, stretching and filling me in the most delightful and obscene way; oh yes, then it felt so fucking good. Once he was fully in he simply held his position. I sort of wanted him to start thrusting, but he felt so good, I was in no rush. But Lucinda was. After watching us as he stared down at me and I looked back up with this silly shit eating grin on my face, Lucinda smacked him with the riding crop again, growling, "Come on you old fool. Fuck her. That's what you brought her here for wasn't it?" He began to thrust but our position, with my ankles resting on his shoulders was a little awkward. After Lucinda smacked him a couple of additional times we let my feet slide down and I wrapped my legs around his back, my ankles locked just above his ass. He cupped my ass and lifted it off the table. Now he was as far into my cunt as he could get and he began to really pound me with fast hard strokes while Lucinda continued to apply the whip to his buttocks. I was using my hands to grip the sides of the table so he wasn't throwing me around completely. I looked up at the Professor and saw sweat dripping from him towards my belly and his face was twisted in an agonized ecstasy. It was an absolutely marvelous fuck for both of us.

I didn't expect that I could cum again after the three climaxes I had already had, but I soon felt a fourth beginning to grow deep in my core. "Go on, fuck her," I heard Lucinda cry out between smacks of the crop. I wasn't saying anything coherent, just crying out as he bottomed out in me on each thrust. I could feel the orgasm building but I was in no rush. The fucking was just marvelous. We kept it up for several minutes until Lucinda apparently lost her patience. She walked around to the side of the table and began to pinch and pull on my engorged nipples. Now I could feel my climax coming on like a rushing freight train heading down a steep slope toward a curve it couldn't possibly hold. Lucinda reached down and pinched my clit and my body became a grinding crashing train wreck, my pelvic and stomach muscles spasming repeatedly and my toes curled into a cramping ball. I screamed, cried, and yelled through an orgasm that went on seemingly forever.

But the Professor was far from done. He pulled out and flipped me over so I was laying with my chest on the table, my feet on the floor, and his still rigid dick again deep in my cunt. The cold table provided a modicum of relief pressed against my breasts and belly, but the Professor had no intention of waiting for me to fully recover. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back putting my feet on the floor with my knees slightly bent in the right level for serious fucking. He used his slightly bent legs to power each thrust and there was enough bend in my legs to allow me to match each thrust with the power of my own legs. He fucked me from behind for another five or ten minutes at least. The old man had amazing staying power. I had a couple of minor orgasms, but nothing that matched the first. While he was fucking me I looked to the side and watched Lucinda, sitting in one of the armchairs, her legs spread while she fucked herself with the handle to the riding crop and used her free hand to molest her nipples. She was smiling for the first time since I had entered the house, whether it was from her masturbation or from watching the Professor pound me from behind, I couldn't tell.

I climaxed one more time and then the Professor, yanked his gag out and spoke for the first time since our debauchery had started, "I'm going to cum. Get back on the table on your back." I didn't have to do it myself. He just picked me up and threw me into the position he wanted lying on my back, my legs loosely around his hips as he stood leaning forward wildly jerking his gleaming cock. Within moments he groaned, no shouted like a rutting bull, and his prick began to spew stream after stream of his white, slippery, hot cum across my belly and tits. It just kept coming in stream after stream. Where was this old man getting this much?

Finally finished, he staggered over to the armchair next to his wife who I think I had heard climax earlier. The two of them sat there holding hands and looking exhausted. I sat up and swung my legs around so I faced them, the Professsor's cum dripping down my chest and pooling in my lap. "Do I get my A now?" I asked.

The Professor laughed and said, "Yes, you get your A. Now get out of here. I want to fuck my wife."

I pulled on my T-shirt and my skirt, not noticing that the shirt and the waist of the skirt were immediately soaked through by the gobs of cum he had spewed on my chest. It made for an interesting walk back across the campus to my dorm but I was beyond caring at this point.

Before I left I asked if I had to keep coming to his lectures. He shrugged and said, "Up to you." I did go to the lectures, always sitting in the fourth row with a short skirt and no panties, just to tease him.

[Long silence followed by the sound of Reggie clapping slowly]

Bravo my dear. I'm afraid to ask how much of that tale is true.

Why all of it Reggie my dear. Every word of it. You know I never lie on our tapes.

[Now dear reader, this is the point at which this tape veers off a bit from the format of their other tapes. This is also the point at which my hubby told me not to transcribe any more, but why not? Really why not? I can't think of a good reason not to let you share in my late parents lust and debauchery.]

Well in that case dear I'm not going to tell a tale of my wrongdoing for tonight's tape. I just can't match your performance.

Really? But I do so love the tales you tell of the women you have seduced or been seduced by.

[Sound of water sloshing as Reggie stands up and moves across the hot tub.]

Not to worry dear I still have a reward for you.

Oh my yes. I see. That's a very impressive erection you have there. What are you planning Reggie?

I'm planning on fucking you Susie. I need to prove to you that I am as good as the Professor was; that I can make it better for you.

"Oh really. And how do you plan to do that?"

First I want you to sit up on the edge of the hot tub and spread your legs like the little slut I know you are.

[Sound of water sloshing as Susie hoists herself up on the decking around the hot tub.]

Hmmm. I love it when you talk dirty to me like that. I am a bit of a slut, but I'm your slut Reggie. Except of course when I am someone else's slut like the Professor's. but that is only temporary.

Spread your legs Susie. I'm going to dine on that tasty looking snatch of yours.

Oh yum . . . but you are still going to fuck me aren't you Reggie? I want you to take that big scarry looking dick of yours and fuck me so I scream until the neighbors call the police.

We will get to that. Right now you should just lie back and pull your knees back and apart like you did for the Professor.

[The next bit is muffled even though Susie was lying right next to the recorder. It is mostly just unintelligible groans from Susie punctuated by obscenities.]

"Oooh shit yes. [Susie whimpering] My god your tongue is so fucking good Reggie. [More whimpering from Susie]. Oh fuck yes. your fingers in my cunt feel so good Reggie. So fucking good. [Rhythmic series of grunts from Susie as Reggie finger fucks her I assume] Oh yes. so fucking good. Yes, yes, yes . . . [tapering off into groans]. Now play with my tits Reggie. [a groan] Yes that's it. Ouch [a nipple pinch or a twist?] No don't stop Reggie. Do that some more. ['That' is such an ambiguous word. Did she want more abuse of her tits and nipples? Or something else?].

[the tape goes on in the same fashion implying Reggie was providing and Susie was enjoying marvelous oral sex until:]

Oh god this is good. [a groan] but Reggie. I need to cum. I'm so horny Reggie. Make me cum. Do my clit Reggie. Make your little slut cum. I need it . . . Ahhhhhhh [followed by a series of additional screams as Reggie drove Susie over the edge]

[After that there is a lot of gasping breath and perhaps a chuckle from Reggie, I can't quite tell.]

You liked that my little slut didn't you? You liked that a lot.

[More gasping from Susie]

Yes. Oh god yes that was so fucking good. I've never met anyone who can eat my pussy like you.

[A long silence]

But Reggie dear, . . . Are you still going to fuck me. I really want to be fucked by that big hard cock of yours.

Sure. Do you want to go inside and fuck on our bed?

No Reggie. I want you to fuck me right here on the deck to our hot tub. Right here where our neighbors could see me if they were looking through the fence. And I want you to talk dirty while you fuck me.

Oh is that what you want you slut? Do you want to put on a show for the neighbors?

[More sloshing noise as Reggie climbs out of the hot tub.]

Oh and one more thing Reggie. I want to leave the recorder on while you fuck me. When we are in our dotage I want to be able to listen to more than just recordings of the two of us telling of our exploits with others. I also want to be able to listen to us fucking too.

Sure babe. Now be a good little slut and get on your knees with your head down and your ass in the air so I can fuck you like you love to get it.

[Silence while they get in position]

Oh god. That's a great looking ass. But spread your legs a little. I want to be at just the right height to ram this prick into your hot little cunt.

Shit you're really tight.

[Susie's voice a bit muffled] That's your fault. You just drove me to a giant orgasm with that obscene tongue of yours.

Shut up bitch and get ready to be fucked.

[Susie screams] Oh fuck you're big. Grab my hips and pull me up. I want that cock all the way in.

[Reggie groans]

Oh fuck. That's perfect. Now just hold it there and let me get used to it.

[More silence]

"Oh fuck. You feel so good in me Reggie.

Better than the Professor?

Oh fuck yes. That was good sex but mostly because everything about it was so wrong. Trying to seduce a nasty looking old man just to get a grade without doing the work. Fucking another man's wife right in front of her. And there was the fear factor with Lucinda striding around with that whip in her hand. Great, exciting sex but not like this with my true love's big, hard, warm, cock nestled in my cunt filling it up just perfectly.

[More silence]

Ugh. Oh yeah that's it Reggie. My god you're big tonight. It feels so good. Now start fucking me.

You can be such a bitch, Susie. Telling me that long pile of bull shit just to get me excited and hard so you can get a good fuck. You should have told me that this is what you wanted you slut.

Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh . . . No it all really happened just the way I told you. Ugh . . . Ugh . . . Ugh. . . Oh fuck. Faster Reggie faster. And harder.

[now the only sounds are Reggie's thighs slapping against Susie's ass as he fucks her with a grunt from Susie in sync with the slap of each thrust.]

I'm getting closer Babe. Are you close. I can't hold out much longer.

Go ahead. I'm just hanging on the edge.

[Followed by Reggie bellowing like a rutting animal as he pumps his load into Susie and Susie screaming through her last orgasm of the tape, followed by a long period of my parents gasping for breath as they come down from their mutual climax.]

Oh fuck Reggie. That was so good. How could I live without that big hard dick of yours?

And I without that cute ass of yours?

Reggie love . . . Oh whew what a fucking, . . .[a long pause] Reggie dear is there any more champagne or did we drink both bottles.

There's another whole bottle dear. Let's get back in the tub and enjoy it.

[End of tape].

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers