Transferred to Dayton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

The next morning, I woke to the smells of breakfast wafting through the house, so I got up, quickly showered, and packed my bag, knowing I didn't have a lot of time before I had to get to the airport for the return trip. Then I headed out toward the kitchen, expecting to find Brett, Kerri, or both.

They were indeed both up and around, with Brett acting as chef, and Kerri acting as ... maybe, resident angel? I must say I don't remember seeing any pictures of angels that looked like my hostess, though she was wearing white. White lace. Well, a little white lace. Part of that lace was in a shelf bra that covered perhaps the lowest quarter of her boobs, embellishing and showcasing them, for sure, but leaving the pink areolae surrounding her eye-catching nipples uncovered. Some of the lace was in a belt that wrapped around her just below her belly button, and it in turn had lacy elastic straps that attached to the last of the lace that bordered the top of each of her white thigh-high stockings. If there were matching panties to this outfit, they were missing, because the blooming flower, the petals of which I had kissed last night, was uncovered and still in bloom. Brett's wife was most definitely a living fantasy.

"Good morning, bud!" Brett greeted me in his usual fashion. By contrast, he was dressed in gym shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers. But both of them also wore a big smile. "I have breakfast almost ready, so your timing is perfect." He turned away from the stove and gestured toward Kerri with his spatula. "And Ker and I thought you might be interested to see what she wears at work underneath her skirts and blouses and business suits." He chuckled. "In my opinion, this is the best part of the outfit."

"Wow! There's no way I'll disagree with that, Brett," I responded enthusiastically. Then I addressed the angel. "Kerri, once again you look stunning. You couldn't know this, but to me, thigh-high stockings are the sexiest thing ever. And those white high heels you're wearing with them are just the perfect complement to the rest of your ..." I paused while my eyes scanned her head to toe, drinking in her beauty, while she watched me with a satisfied smile, apparently pleased with the impression she was making. The part of my male anatomy between my legs was apparently pleased also, because it swiftly reacted to this visual delight. "... well, I guess I should say that your body is just perfectly suited to that outfit. Again, wow."

I tore my eyes away for a moment to look at Brett—who was grinning ear to ear at my reaction—so he would know I was now speaking to him again. "I know it sounds like a cliché, but you are one very lucky SOB, Brett!"

Brett laughed and turned his attention back to the skillet in front of him. "Yeah, I know I am. She's the best anyone could ever ask for."

"Awww ..." Kerri said softly. She stepped over to her husband and hugged him from behind, pressing herself against his back, then turning her head flat between his shoulders. Had she been in front of him, the top of her head would have been about at his chin. "I think I'm going to keep you," she whispered playfully, loud enough for both of us to hear.

That maneuver on Kerri's part treated my eyes to her exquisite derriere, each cheek edged by the thin strip of lace that connected her stockings to her waistband. The thin vine that I knew connected to the flower emerged from between those cheeks and widened into the greenery and blossoms at the base of her back. Despite my personal tour of that valley passage last night, my fingers itched to trace the path again.

"Okay, these are done! I hope you like scrambled eggs," Brett announced, breaking my train of thought. "My skill set in the kitchen is a bit limited, but we also have toast, some blueberry muffins, courtesy of our grocery store bakery, and we also have cereal if you prefer. You two have a seat!"

"Sounds good!" I responded, and headed toward the table. It was a tall and fairly small round one, surrounded by four bar stools.

Kerri relinquished her embrace on Brett's back and followed me. "Brett usually handles breakfast on Saturday mornings," she explained. "That's a treat for me. And personally I think his scrambled eggs are to die for!"

Brett was behind her with skillet in hand, and he laughed. "So you admit it, huh, babe? You married me for my scrambled eggs!?" He laughed again.

"Yep, you got it," Kerri responded, not missing a beat. "That and your cute butt." She winked at him, then giggled. "Of course, what's on the front side down there is nice, too!" she added cheekily, as she lifted herself up into her seat.

Brett chuckled, and still holding the skillet in one hand, leaned over and kissed his lace-adorned bride. She returned his kiss with enthusiasm and a moan of appreciation. [Apparently they just don't do quick pecks in this house. I took the opportunity to gawk at the topless angel across the table from me while she was preoccupied.]

When their extended kiss ended, Brett scooped scrambled eggs onto Kerri's plate, then mine, and headed back toward the stove. "I'm really sorry about this, bud," he said as he walked away, "but the other thing I do on Saturday mornings is play basketball with some guys at the Y. I was going to skip this week since you were here, but one of the other players sprained his ankle and can't participate, so they need me there to make a full team." He set the skillet in the sink and headed back toward the table. "It was really great to see you, but I'm afraid I need to get going. I feel bad about running out on you. Ker can get you to the airport, okay?"

I stood, and had just gotten on my feet when Brett wrapped me in a bear hug, which you know by now was characteristic for him. "Safe travels, man!" he said, slapping me on the back with both hands. "I hope you'll look us up if you're ever passing through again!" He released me and backed away, turning toward the door.

"Yeah, in fact I've been meaning to—" I started, but Brett cut me off.

"Great! We both look forward to that!" he said with a wave. "Gotta run. Love ya, Ker." That last part was directed to the angel across from me. With that, he was out the door.

My attempt to interject the news of my imminent move had failed again. I sighed internally—maybe externally, too, I don't remember—and sat back down. Now it seemed eerily quiet in the house, like a switch had been flipped and some energy force had been turned off. I wasn't the only one that sensed it. When I turned back toward Kerri, I found her looking at me with a smile.

"It's really something, isn't it," she asked rhetorically in a quiet voice, "how he leaves sort of a vacuum when he walks out the door?"

I knew what she meant, and I'd witnessed it before around Brett. Of course, part of that feeling, at least from my perspective, was that now I was left alone with his wife. And the less honorable part of me that wasn't Brett's friend didn't have any trouble at all imagining having her for breakfast instead of what was on the plate in front of me.

I pushed that last thought away, and chuckled and nodded in response to her comment, picking up my fork. "Yep. That's Brett, all right."

My scantily clad hostess spoke again. "It's like a part of me walks out the door with him when he goes," she said thoughtfully, pensively. Unquestionably this woman was deeply in love with her man. I could see it in her eyes. [Yes, I was too looking at her eyes. Fortunately my eyes have learned to multitask.]

"You two are very lucky to have found each other," I said, taking my first bite of breakfast. "How did you meet?"

That question was apparently just what the doctor ordered, because Kerri's energy level immediately rose as she responded. For the next several minutes I simply listened as she related the story, which was interspersed with little snickers and chortles when she would recall a part that she found humorous. [I thought they were funny also and laughed with her, but you must understand I was naturally distracted by the storyteller's outfit ... not to mention my lust for her. It was amazing how Kerri could converse so casually while essentially nude across the table from someone she had just met less than 24 hours before. I couldn't detect any self-consciousness on her part. But if she wanted to be dressed—or undressed—like this, I was definitely not complaining.]

"So this was a business trip, right? That's the reason you're in Dayton?" Kerri asked, changing topics just before she took a bite of scrambled eggs. "I assume you don't come here often."

She had just presented me with that opening I needed, and it caught me off guard. But I decided I'd better seize it. [To be clear, this was a much different type of opening than she presented me last night. Not warm and slippery. I'm pretty sure you caught that, reader, so I'll just continue the story now.] "That's true. I mean, both of those are true. It was a business trip, and this is my very first visit to Dayton." I paused, thinking about how to proceed in a way that wouldn't make her uncomfortable, given last night's rather intimate activities. Unfortunately I experienced no sudden flashes of inspiration, so I just forged ahead. "But, actually, my employer is transferring me here, so Dayton will soon be home for me."

Kerri abruptly stopped chewing and snapped her head up. She was silent for about two seconds while she looked me straight in the eye. Then, just as abruptly, she burst into laughter. I was so surprised and amused by that reaction that I laughed along with her, which served to increase her laughter further. She took a moment to swallow what was in her mouth, but then continued giggling. "You know ... you said that so seriously, I actually believed you!" she sputtered. "Wow! Like, you had me going there!"

Something in my delivery must not have been convincing. "Um ... well, it is funny, yes, but I'm not joking. I am actually moving here," I repeated.

"You're not kidding?" she responded, her laughter now ceasing. "Seriously?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Not kidding." I sighed and leaned back against the back of the stool. "I've lived my entire life to this point in southern California, but Dayton is where the people who sign my paychecks want me, so this is where I'll be. This trip was to see my new offices and meet the people I'll soon be working with. It is a good career step for me."

Kerri was silent for a few moments, looking thoughtfully down at her plate. Her fork was in her hand, but she held it still. Obviously she was thinking something, but I wasn't sure what that was.

One lesson I've learned in my life so far is that it is sometimes a good idea to take the initiative and apologize if you think you just said or did something that blindsided someone, even when you're not sure why it may have impacted them as it did (though in this case I had a pretty solid inkling why she reacted like she did, based on recent history). I decided now was a good time to apply that learning. Call me a sucker for a beautiful woman, but I really didn't want to push Kerri away. She was fun to be around, especially nearly naked, even if she was someone else's wife. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

"Kerri," I said sincerely, "I didn't intend to announce it to you like this. I planned to tell you and Brett the news together. I did try to say something yesterday a couple of times, but we were all ... well, distracted by other things, and I didn't have the opportunity. I'm very sorry for catching you off guard just now."

Kerri set her fork down on her plate and looked at me from across the table. I still couldn't read her face, so I had no idea what was going on in her mind.

"Yes, we were indeed distracted by other things, weren't we?" Kerri responded. Was that a hint of a smile I saw? I hoped so. I wanted to see it again.

She continued. "Well, I guess this means I'll have another dance partner sometimes? I really did enjoy our ... um, dancing." She emphasized the dancing more than the other words, ending with a bit of a lilt, making it sound more like a question than a statement. And this time her facial expressions were much easier to interpret: Her eyebrows popped up, and she replaced the straight line of her lips with a mischievous little smirk, her head tilting slightly to one side. I think she just said she liked the couch dance that followed the one at the club.

"Yes, I did, too, Kerri," I responded, trying not let my smile cover my whole face, even though that is how I felt about it. I wasn't out of apology mode quite yet, though. "But, uh, about last night ... I'm so sorry I got carried away in the moment. I crossed a line that I shouldn't have, and it would just kill me to think I did something that could jeopardize your close relationship—so obviously close, I should say—relationship with Brett. Knowing now that I'm moving here, if it makes you uncomfortable to be around me, I will quickly back off and—"

"Hey," Kerri interrupted me, reaching across the table and putting her hand on top of mine for a few seconds as she gently scolded me, "do you think I would be dressed like this, sitting ... what, like, three feet away from you, if I were freaked out about what happened last night?" She pulled her hand back and gave me her best smile since our conversation started. "Wait. I'll answer that for you. No!"

She went on. "I love Brett with all my heart, and I can't fathom any circumstance or any person that would change that. One thing Brett is not is possessive, and I love him more because of that. He lets me be me, indulges my fantasies ... well, I guess it would be accurate to say he feeds them, and he is fully supportive of the fun little games I discreetly play at work. And, as you recall, he instigated and encouraged what happened in our living room last night. If Brett hadn't wanted that to happen, and if I hadn't wanted it to happen, it wouldn't have happened."

Kerri lowered her voice and looked me right in the eye. "And I'm glad it did." She paused, looked away, then added, "You know, after Brett carried me to bed last night? Um, well ... let's just say we were both as revved up as we've been in a long time, and we went at it like three pairs of bunnies. Well, maybe four. I haven't been screwed like that since, like ... since the Reds won the World Series!" She giggled to emphasize her point. "I'm afraid we aren't used to guests here, so we probably weren't very quiet."

"Oh, I slept like a log," I responded quickly. "Then again," I added with a smile, "there are some things even logs can't sleep through."

Kerri cracked up. "Yeah, that's what I thought. She took another bite. "I hope you were able to get at least some sleep."

"It's okay. I can catch up a bit on my flight back," I said, then switched gears. "But I don't remember Cincinnati winning the World Series. When did that happen?"

Once more Kerri laughed. "Ha! Not in my lifetime, they haven't. That's just the first thing that came to mind," she giggled. "Maybe in my own self interest I'd better hope they don't. Brett would probably want to 'celebrate' all night, and I wouldn't be able to walk the next day!" She quickly shoveled in the last bite on her plate, then gave me a wink. "Could be fun, though."

My sexy wet dream pushed back from the table. "So, did you get to meet everyone at your new office yesterday?" she asked.

"Most of them, I guess. A few were out, including my direct manager," I responded, and I shared the circumstances that led to him having to be out unexpectedly. "And the person who will be my new assistant was out also, so it was kind of a drag not to get to meet two people I'll probably be working most closely with ... but I'll have that chance soon enough, I guess. I should be back here to stay by the second week of August."

"Oh, well, that's pretty soon, then. Like just a few weeks?"

"Yeah. And I'm sure it'll take me most of that time to decide what all to bring with me, and what to leave behind," I chuckled. "On occasion I've been accused of being a pack rat. And that's pretty accurate, I'll have to admit."

Kerri smiled, stood, then sauntered toward the refrigerator. "I think I'd like some orange juice. Would you like something?" I enjoyed gazing at her flawless backside as she walked away from me. The lacy white embellishments of her outfit, as I have already recounted several times now, made her look stunning. Yes, I'd like something, but it wasn't orange juice.

"Uh, no," I stammered. "I'm good, thanks."

Kerri grabbed a glass from the overhead cabinet, then opened the refrigerator and leaned down into the open door of the refrigerator.

"Anyway, that's so cool that you're moving here. Brett will be really excited when he finds out," she said, as she poured herself some juice. "Who did you say you worked for?" She turned around to face me and raised the glass to her lips to take a sip.

"Actually, I don't think I said," I responded, "but it's a mid-sized accounting firm named IBK."

She swallowed and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You're kidding!" Kerri chirped. "Because IBK is the company that I work f—"

She stopped suddenly and gasped. "Wait ... you're the new head ..." she began, a momentous revelation dawning on her, triggering the same in me a split second later, "... of the tax division?"

I quit breathing myself for a moment. "Yeah," I nodded. "And you must be ... my new assistant ... who was out of the office this week?"

I watched while the blood drained from her face. I think right then she was reflecting on the fact that the man on the other side of the kitchen had been instrumental in bringing her to a shuddering climax the night before, during which time his mouth and tongue had been planted firmly in a most intimate spot on her body, right between her legs. That she had divulged to him her kinkiest secrets about what she did for fun during her work hours. That she was standing in front of that man while wearing lacy lingerie that left precisely nothing to the imagination. Oh, yes ... and that man, in an extraordinary coincidence, turns out to be her new boss. I'm guessing that was what was going through her mind, anyway. Just a hunch.

I had some thoughts of my own, of course. Not least among these was that moving to Dayton had just become much more enticing.

Neither of us knew what to say for a long moment. I breathed first, I think, which meant I could speak.

"Wow. This is a bit awkward." Sorry, it was the best I could come up with.

That understatement prodded her enough to respond, but first she set the glass and carton down heavily and grasped the edge of the counter, seemingly for support.

"No shit." Kerri paused and inhaled deeply, her body reminding her that it needed some air. She was looking up, but her eyes were closed. "I'm just so, so, so sorry! I had no idea you were—" Again she paused, inhaling and exhaling deeply. She seemed to be trying to collect herself, because she straightened her shoulders and looked at me again. I noticed she didn't let go of the counter, though.

"Um, listen, if you ... if you want me to submit my resignation, I can ... I'll do that first thing on Monday morning." Her shoulders drooped again and she looked deflated. "All I ask is that you don't, well, spread around what you've learned about me." Her eyes started tearing up, and she dabbed at one with her knuckle.

I had other thoughts.

"Actually, Kerri," I said, "while I have to admit this is an unexpected surprise, I can't think of a better one." That brought her eyes to mine. "I'd really like for you to continue in your current role as my assistant."