Transferred to Dayton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on, "I don't see any reason anyone else needs to know about this, Kerri. It can remain just between us." To make sure she understood what I meant, I emphasized the point. "All of it."

Kerri plainly knew what "all" meant in this case. She perked up a little, then asked, "Really? You'd do that for me?" She looked at me hopefully. "I do like my job. And I ... we do need it."

"Well," I responded, "let me just stipulate that I wouldn't want our ... um, our interaction this weekend to influence or interfere with your usual work habits. I expect you to prepare for and conduct yourself on the job just as you did prior to my arrival."

Sure, I delivered that message just as one would expect a manager to address a subordinate. But Kerri was not dense. Even under her current stress, she caught the thinly veiled message I was sending, raising her eyebrows and even cracking a one-sided smile to let me know she understood. Some color started to work its way back into her cheeks.

At the same time, I was fully aware that I was taking a big risk saying what I did. Any HR manager would have my head on a platter for inappropriate use of influence. Essentially I had just asked her to continue shedding her panties at work, and to adorn her body with lust-inducing lingerie like what she was wearing now. I could only hope that because I just saved her job and, potentially, her reputation, Kerri would see fit to return the favor and not nuke mine. After the words were off my lips and irretrievable, I just hoped my instincts were correct.

Kerri picked up the glass in front of her and took a sip, composing herself. "Well, let me just say how much I appreciate that." Her eyes brightened and she treated me to her sexy smile, then added, "I can tell you're going to be a great boss. I think I'm really going to like working under you."

Whether she chose those particular words intentionally or not, I can't be sure. There is certainly more than one way to interpret the "under you" part. From the look she gave me, I tend to think it wasn't accidental.

Kerri turned away to return the juice carton to the refrigerator, then walked back toward me with amazing poise and confidence. The full frontal captivated me. Again.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way," she said, "I think I need to get you to the airport, right?"

------

And she did.

Dressed exactly as she was, she chauffeured me there. I noticed she threw an oversize t-shirt in the back seat, no doubt for insurance in case she got pulled over or something, but that is where it stayed. On the trip Kerri chatted about a variety of things, some about Dayton, some about work, some about Brett, and I honestly tried to pay attention. Initially I tried not to stare at her; ultimately, I gave up resisting and simply drank in the spectacle of my nearly naked driver/personal assistant. She didn't seem nervous at all, so I thought it quite likely this wasn't her first time driving this way. I did notice, though, that her headlights were on high beam the entire trip (not the ones on the car), so it seemed her lovely body was turned on by the situation, despite her casual air. How tempted I was to reach over and caress those nipples to confirm they were as hard as they looked, or even to probe a finger within the folds between her legs to feel how wet she was ... but I remained a gentleman (if you don't count my ogling).

It was interesting to glance at drivers and passengers in cars next to us when we stopped for red lights. True, the top wasn't open like it was last night, but as far as I could tell, in 100% of the cases they were oblivious to what they missed in the car next to them, even though some would have had a clear view. Their loss. But if they wouldn't look, I figured it was my duty to make up for their inattention, so I gave her all of mine.

Ultimately Kerri dropped me at the curb for departures, so I thanked her for the exemplary passenger experience and headed in to catch my flight. I never expected to actually be reluctant to head back home. But after my visit, I was now truly looking forward to my transfer to Dayton.

Thank you, IBK. Thank you, Dayton. Thank you, Brett.

And thank you, Kerri.