Transformation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

As soon as I felt her fingers sink into my hair I began to feel the familiar tingling at the base of my tongue. I was surprised as typically I had to be trying to get a guys cum for this to happen and I wasn't sure how she was going to react. One thing I love about when this happens is how I can taste along the length and she was so sweet. Thrusting my tongue in and out of her pussy her moans continued to get louder until she pulled a pillow over her face. With as big and thick my tongue gets I knew it felt like she was being fucked and I could feel the walls of her pussy stretching as I filled her. But instead of freaking out, Robin made the most of it.

Pulling my head from between her legs my tongue instantly reverted to its normal size. I find this funny because I've never actually seen my tongue when it gets all tentacley, yes I know it's not a real word but I can't think of anything else. For all I know, I have a cock hanging out of my mouth and don't even know it. Actually, from the reactions I get, that really wouldn't be a surprise.

"Do I want to know how you did that?"

"If I knew I'd tell you."

"Lay on your back, I want to try something." Laying down she straddled my head and lowered her face between my thighs. It suddenly became my turn to moan as her tongue pushed deep into the folds of my pussy. I wasn't expecting to receive anything tonight so the feeling of her tongue on me was intensely pleasurable and I immediately started working my hips against her face. After a few minutes of enjoying her tongue, I grabbed the pillow and pulled it under my head to give me a better angle. Pulling her hips down so her pussy was directly over my mouth I ran my tongue the length of her slit before plunging my tongue back into her. Within moments it was pushing deep into her as it swelled to its previous size.

"Oh god don't move." Lifting her hips she began to slowly ride my tongue as she pulled my lips apart with her fingers. Using her arms to hook my legs I was as open and exposed as she could make me. Taking her tongue she pushed it as deeply as she could before rapidly thrusting it in and out of me. I gave a strangled moan as it was difficult to be coherent with my massive tongue. I was impressed at how she was able to lick and probe at my pussy while still working herself up and down my tongue. I began to flex and wiggle my tongue inside her, reaching deeper than I know she has ever had a tongue reach. After a slight tingling, it shrank to a more manageable size but my tongue was still twice as long as normal.

If Robin hadn't been focusing on keeping her tongue deep inside me I'm sure her screams would have echoed down the beach. I could feel my orgasm approaching rapidly as Robin's pussy clutched at my tongue. When she suddenly clamped down on my clit and began sucking hard I couldn't stop myself from throwing my head back and crying out. "Oh god yes don't stop," I cried as she plunged her tongue back into me and started lapping at my juices. Deciding to return the favor I pulled her clit into my mouth and began sucking and biting at it.

Popping upright Robin's scream was soundless as her body convulsed above me. Releasing her clit I licked up her sweet juice as my mouth and chin were drenched in her fluids. Hunched over she ground her pussy into my face before finally trying to pull away but my arms around her hips prevented her from moving. Keeping my tongue planted deep inside her I continued to enjoy her sweet pussy until I felt her body drop on top of me. Finally releasing her she slowly rolled off and collapsed next to me as she gasped for breath. "Oh my god that was good, your tongue is a gift from the devil himself."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said, relishing in the sensations running through my body. I wanted to laugh as she had no clue as to the accuracy of her comment about my tongue. I hadn't noticed the cold before but we both grabbed for the jackets before crawling into the cover of the sleeping bag. Pulling an extra blanket in with us we zipped up and huddled together until the bags warmed up.

"Are you still leaving in the morning?" Robin asked, her body pressed against me as her hand rested on my ass.

"I have to," I said gently stroking her hair, "I need to stop running away and fix what I broke before I lose those I love."

"Are you going to tell him about me or am I just going to be your little secret?" she asked.

"No, I need to tell the truth. I'm not sure how Rob is going to react but I'm sure Tiffany will be pissed or jealous or both."

Even in the darkness, I could tell she had an incredulous look on her face and you could almost hear her eyebrows going up. "You're in a relationship with two different people at the same time? Do they know?"

"Tiffany knows, but Rob not yet. As I said my life is complicated and I need to get it unfucked. Besides I'm sure you've probably juggled a boyfriend or three before."

"Yeah, no. That's crazy. Do I want to know how you got yourself into this situation?"

"I'd rather not talk about it. Suffice to say some things beyond my control happened and now I'm in this cluster fuck."

"Well, I can see why you needed to escape for a bit. If you change your mind you can stay with me."

"I appreciate it," I said pulling her tight against me, "but I need to get home as soon as possible." Leaning in I stole one last long slow kiss before Robin rolled on to her side to sleep.

"Ok well, the offer's open." Laying on my back I was still wide awake and began to think how I was going to fix my life when Robin rolled over. Curling up against me I felt her body slowly relax and eventually heard a light snore as she drifted off to sleep. Running my fingers through her hair I listened to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach and the occasional cry of passion from a couple enjoying the night. Letting my eyes slowly drift closed I prayed for a solution to my problems that would finally let me be free.

The house was dark and quiet once I let myself in. The only sounds I could hear was the music from the radio Tiffany sometimes neglected to turn off. Slipping off my shoes by the door I set my bag and phone on the side table before I headed down the hallway to my room where I expected to find Rob. My bed was cold and empty, the covers undisturbed from when I left for class several hours ago, my small stuffed mouse in its usual spot on my pillow. The sound of a soft snore opened a pit inside my soul as I turned and crossed the hallway to Tiffany's room. The wood was cool under my fingers as I gently pushed the door, the hinges silent as they swung open allowing me to gaze within.

Tiffany was sprawled out across on the bed alone, her blonde hair covering her face being blown into the air in a cartoonish fashion as she breathed. "Looking for me," Rob said his voice echoing down the hallway. Spinning around I ran down the hallway and flung myself at him. The warmth and the feeling of safety from his arms spread through my body, relaxing me. "I've got you, Rick," Rob whispered, scooping me up into his arms. Carrying me through the house I curled up against him, breathing in his scent. Moving towards the back yard a new smell penetrated my senses, the smell of saltwater.

It was strange, I could feel and smell Rob as he carried me into the yard but I could smell the ocean and hear waves lapping at the shore. The pool looked to be its usual calm self as we got closer but I couldn't get past the overwhelming sensation of the ocean. Standing at the edge I thought for a moment he was going to jump in but he started to step away before violently twisting and sending me flying through the air.

The water was ice cold as I crashed through the surface and quickly sank the few feet to the bottom. My eyes opened under the water stinging not from the chlorine but salt and my feet were having trouble finding traction as the ground was more sandy than you'd expect from a pool. Finally getting my feet under me I stood up only to find myself standing waist-deep in water. Pushing my hair out of my eyes I thought I was still dreaming as I saw Rob standing a few feet away on the shore, the legs of his jeans soaked as if he had walked in the water. So many thoughts went through my head at once I couldn't get anything to come out for a minute until I finally eked out, "Rob, how?"

Looking at Rob's face I wasn't sure if he was angry or amused as I dragged myself from the water. I was glad I was still wearing the hoodie from when I went to bed but I know I looked like a drowned rat. Running down from the tent Robin quickly wrapped me up in a blanket. "How did I find you here? Is that what you are asking?" Not trusting my voice at the moment I just nodded my head. "Surprisingly easy. Tiffany tracked your bank card transactions and I followed them here. When I found your jeep and I knew you didn't get a hotel room I came down here looking for you. Rich here let me know that you spent the night in his sister's tent and you know the rest."

"Let me get dressed and we can talk." Heading up the beach I stepped into the tent and saw my travel bag on the ground. Opening it up I knew Tiffany had packed it for me and if I hadn't felt bad enough before, this just made it worse. Stripping off the hoodie I quickly dried off with one of Robin's towels. I wanted a shower but quickly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with my hoodie over it. Since I figured I would be doing some long driving I might as well be comfortable so I pulled on a pair of converse. I was a little surprised at how much stuff she had packed but I guess she wanted to give me options.

Gathering my belongings I threw the bag over my shoulder and stepped out of the tent. Robin was standing by the still-smoldering remains of the bonfire so I walked over to her. "Thank you for letting me stay with you last night, I needed it."

"I had no idea he was going to toss you into the water," Robin said, wrapping her arms around me in a hug, "but I think you should know he held you in his arms for several minutes. Just holding you before he walked down to the water."

"Thank you for telling me that, it means a lot to me." Walking over to Rob he reached out and took my bags before handing me my phone which immediately started to ring. Looking at it I could see it was a message from Robin, 'Anymore like him at home? He's yummy. He let me program in my number while you got changed." There he goes again doing something I completely didn't expect. I quickly messaged Robin back, "Sorry he's one of a kind and he's mine.' After giving everyone hugs and thanking them for the good day yesterday I finally looked at Rob. "Ok let's go," I said. Picking up my bags he trudged up the beach heading away from my jeep.

"My jeep's the other way," I said pointing back in the correct direction.

"Your jeep is probably halfway to Phoenix by now. Tiffany gave me your spare keys so one of my guys is doing me a favor and driving it back." I was stunned and he just loaded my bags into the trunk of his mustang like it was an everyday occurrence.

"You took my jeep?" I said incredulously, I wanted to scream at him but wasn't going to do that in public, "You arrogant prick. You just decide to take my ride without so much as asking me?" I knew I was going to have to ride back with him so I climbed into the car and slammed the door before he could respond. Climbing into the car Rob started to say something but when he saw the glare I was giving him, whatever it was, died on his lips. The drive away from the beach took us past where my jeep had been and there was a stupid hot pink Yugo parked there now. We were only driving for about twenty minutes when he pulled off the freeway and onto Hotel Circle. Just a few minutes later he had parked at the Doubletree and was getting out.

"Are you coming?" he asked before closing the door, "They should still be serving breakfast if you're interested." I sat in the car a moment when I realized he wasn't kidding as he pulled my stuff out of the trunk. I was more perplexed than anything else as I followed him into the hotel. He swung by the breakfast area and I couldn't help grabbing a bagel with cream cheese and some coffee. Taking the elevator up he led me to a room on the tenth floor. The room had a single king-sized bed and it was obvious that it hadn't been slept in.

"Rob, what's going on? What the fuck are we doing here?"

"Your stuff is in the bathroom if you want to take a shower," he said sipping his coffee, "We can talk afterward." Poking my head into the bathroom there was indeed all of my stuff sitting on the counter. I'd not taken a shower since the morning of my class two days ago and suddenly nothing seemed more important. Closing the door I quickly stripped and getting the water as hot as I could stand it scrubbed off the salt and grime. Part of me was disappointed that Rob didn't try to join me but then again I wasn't sure what he was thinking right now. Wrapping my body in a towel I stepped back into the room.

"Thank you. I needed that." Digging through the bag I pulled out fresh clothes as I didn't want to wear the same ones. Keeping my back to him I dropped the towel and started dressing. I had to smile when I saw him in the mirror having to adjust his jeans. "Do you have different jeans to change into? Yours got pretty soaked."

"I changed while you were in the shower," he said getting up off the bed, "I was thinking we could go to SeaWorld unless there is somewhere else you would rather go. There's also a restaurant I've been wanting to check out so maybe we could have dinner there."

"Rob, why are you here?" I said hoping he wasn't getting into trouble for me, "I thought you had to work and that's why I wasn't going to see you until Friday?" I wanted to ask about Tiffany but for some reason I couldn't, something was preventing me from forming the words. Just having him near made me feel more myself and some part of me didn't want to fuck that up. There would be a time when nothing could stop that discussion but now was not the time.

"I took some vacation time from work and since you're here this is where I needed to be. We have the room until Friday so I can have you at your appointment on Saturday. Unless you want me to just drive home but I was hoping we could have this time together." Resting his hands on my hips he seemed to be holding his breath.

"I'd like that and SeaWorld would be great," I said relaxing as I leaned back against him, "I haven't been there in years." As his arms wrapped around me I could feel the tension leaving his body and we just stood there in silence for a few minutes. It's almost funny, I was still hurting from seeing them together and yet standing there in his arms I felt like everything was going to be ok.

"Stupid mother fucking winged cockroaches," I yelled at a retreating seagull a couple of hours later, "That damn thing cost me four bucks and I hadn't even taken a bite yet." I was glaring at Rob as he tried desperately to not laugh at me as I continued my tirade. I couldn't blame him as I'm sure I was making a hell of a scene. It wasn't my fault though, I'd be fine if that stupid bird hadn't stolen my churro.

"I would offer to buy you another," Rob said, finally getting himself under control, "but for some reason, you seem to have bonded with that one."

"Not funny Rob," I said storming off. I knew I was being silly but it pissed me off to have this happen. Going into one of the shops I started looking at the baubles while I waited for Rob to catch up.

"Sara," Rob said, coming up behind me a few minutes later. Turning around Rob was right behind me holding a stuffed shark with a churro tucked under one fin. It was the same utterly cheesy move I'd done myself once and yet I found myself completely taken in by the gesture. "I didn't think I would be able to find any wolves here so this was as close as I could get."

"Thank you," I said resting my hand on his arm, "I'm sorry for storming off, it was silly of me."

"It's ok the whole thing was pretty funny. Oh, and one of the roaming camera people managed to get the seagull's attack on film. We can pick it up before we leave." I didn't have anything I could say about that so I just shook my head and went back to looking at stuff. I wasn't expecting him to suddenly spin me around and capture my mouth in a kiss. I've already concluded that there is an unwritten rule in the universe requiring anyone involved in my life has to be an outstanding kisser and Rob seemed to be the best of them all. He had me pulled up tight against him, his arms engulfing my body with his hand on my ass, as his tongue moved against mine in a slow dance.

I got so lost in the kiss I missed the beginning of a conversation about us. "No Mommy it's ok I can wait," a little girl's voice said, "That's how people kiss when they are in love cause I see you and Daddy kiss like that all the time but why is his hand on her butt." I was already trying not to laugh but completely lost it when Rob's hand jerked away from my ass like it was on fire.

Stepping away from Rob, who was turning several shades of red, I turned to the embarrassed mom and her daughter. "I'm sorry we were in your way," I said kneeling to be eye to eye with the little girl, "and the reason he was holding my butt was because sometimes he kisses me so well my knees give out and he wants to make sure I don't fall. I'll bet your Daddy does that to your Mommy when you are asleep."

"Mommy is that true?" she asked her mom with wide-open eyes, "Does Daddy sometimes kiss you enough to make you fall down?"

"Yes dear sometimes he does," her mom said, patting the slight swell of her belly. Sticking the shark under my arm while chewing on the churro I took Rob's outstretched hand as we headed to watch the Shamu show.

I was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel waiting for Rob to finish his shower so I could get ready to go to dinner. He said he had something special for me tonight but he wanted to get cleaned up before he gave it to me. Finally hearing the water turn off I got to my feet and after a couple of minutes he stepped out with a towel around his waist. It was hard not to stare as I watched the water slowly run down his body, every muscle defined as if carved from marble. I was so intent on feasting in the sight before me it took a moment to realize he was talking to me. "Did you even hear a word I said?" he asked holding a small duffel bag.

"It's not my fault," I said taking the duffel from his outstretched hand, "If someone wasn't so damn distracting I might be able to focus. What's in the bag?"

"You'll see," he said smiling which always concerns me, "now go get ready."

Heading into the bathroom I locked the door before opening the bag. Sitting on top of everything was a note in Tiffany's handwriting, 'Sara, I picked these out for you as well as included some instructions for your makeup. Have fun tonight.' Pulling everything out I found a black dress that defined the word little with a pair of matching shoes. She had even packed certain pieces of my makeup with instructions that I thought I might be able to handle. Following her directions, I was in the bathroom maybe forty minutes before finally stepping out.

"We should get..." Rob said, before just trailing off as he stared at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, concerned maybe I screwed something up, "I don't normally wear my hair up and wasn't sure I could manage to get it right. Never mind I'll go fix it." As I started back into the bathroom Rob grabbed my arm.

"You look incredible and I stopped talking because you took my breath away, that's how good you look."

"You don't think the dress is too short?" I asked spinning around. I'm not sure where this dress came from but it sure as fuck wasn't my closet. It was skin tight and strapless so there was no way I could manage wearing anything under it. As it was I needed to avoid any jumping or bouncing as I was sure I would just come tumbling out. I knew for certain I was going to spend all night carefully tugging on the dress just to keep my ass covered as it struggled to reach mid-thigh. I did like what the heels did for my legs but they were the only part I was confident about. I'd lost track of how many hours I walked around the house in heels just so I wouldn't break my neck. While it certainly looked good I was going to have to talk with Tiffany about what the fuck she was thinking if she thought I could pull this outfit off.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers