All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 15'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pffffftttt

It took you 10 months, and a smarmy non-apology at the end to come up with THAT ending?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story, but, I have to agree. The fact that it took such a long time to get out this last chapter, to end it like that, is a downer. I understand, you have other things to work on, you have a life, perhaps you encounter writer's block, but there are still a great deal of questions not answered. I would ask you to reconsider ending it here, and continue the story further on. If not, then okay, but know that many people will disregard any further work you do, because of this one slip up...well two if you think about the ending and the apology.

chromexchromexover 8 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

I would like to thank everyone for their patience with the final chapter of Transformation. This chapter was the most difficult to write quite simply as while I may not have wanted the story to end, I've not had the drive or inspiration to continue. I agree there are still some loose ends that could have been tied up but, like many others, I hate the stories on here that suck you in and then never have any kind of conclusion. So if the ending of this tale is not to your liking I do appologize, but understand that I feel an ending of some sort is better than no resolution of any kind.

I will admit however, the message I recieved suggesting that Gandalf should have been dropped into the Mauna Loa volcano for a couple of eons quite funny and most likely a more appropriate solution.

e4glesporte4glesportover 8 years ago
Thank you

I know the ending may have been a bit too convenient, but I just want to thank you for providing some closure. You wrote some interesting characters and it would have been a shame to not see where they all ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

at least sara got what she wanted ,but i think she should be able to live on earth without having to leave it and go live in another world

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 8 years ago

That was kind of a downer. Honestly after ten months of waiting for a new update it ends like that? Well at least we got an ending, but still it was a downer.

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Thank you for finishing this

I am grateful for the finish. Glad that Sara got her life back. I was wondering if there would be a finish to this the other day. Thank you for the closure and I enjoyed the story. I was thinking bottom of the mariana trench for Gandalf myself.

MuledriverMuledriverover 8 years ago
Um.....

No mention of fixing her blue hair? An eternity with blue hair? Can't even dye it. I hope that got fixed and wasn't mentioned... :p lol

I enjoyed the story, and I understand wanting to finish it, even if the ending isn't "elegant".

DamoscinosDamoscinosover 8 years ago
What?

That is a somewhat terrible ending, you kill off all her relationships and then just ditch her in limbo. You had a great story going there and then it seems you just got bored and threw a lazy ending in there.

BlueDragonKazBlueDragonKazover 8 years ago
Awesome

I honestly just found the first chapter for this story yesterday. I was hooked immediately maybe because of a latent desire for something similar to happen to me.

I got to enjoy watching the story shape chapter after chapter with no breaks between which might effect how I feel about the ended. Personally I loved it. Honestly I was getting a bit tired of the drama that was building for Sara. I felt terrible for her. All this shit happens to her, she finds love, and bam it becomes this giant cluster fuck.

While I would love to read more about this story because you have done such an excellent job setting up the scene I can understand the desire to bring it to a close. When does it become too repeatitive? When is the right time to end it?

Personally after all the stress Heather and Gandalf caused for poor Sara I felt this non-confrontational wrap up was just a poetic ending. These two liked to be in power and in control and in reality everything they had was nothing but an illusion, stolen with barely a blink of an eye. If I was Sara I would be immensely satisfied with seeing them crushed that way.

The living forever thing isn't all bad either, she was already going to outlive most of the people she knew anyways and even though Gandalf is still immortal he has no powers to control her anymore so if he shows up a swift kick to the gonads would resolve that issue. Honestly I think it would have been even better if Sara was gifted his powers instead, like they couldn't be removed, just transfered. And to then see how she handled having that kind of power and what she did with it.

Probably wouldn't be exceptionally exciting of a story though because I think likely she would just go on to punish other evil people with it. Forcing them to suffer for the suffering they inflicted on others. Since she seemed to constantly place others happiness above herself, always going out of the way to help those in trouble it seemed.

Honestly I made this account just to post here, I've been meaning to for a while because of the occasional story that actually catches my eye. I'm an avid reader and am constantly on the hunt for a new story to read and its always exciting to find a nice erotic novel that is well written like this.

A good book doesn't ever end, but leaves the reader with the option of imagining the future I think and that is what I am going to do. Where does Sara go next, how does she cope now.

So thank you Chromex and I look forward to any future works you do. I'm glad to have found an author with some recent submissions I enjoyed. Most of the ones I fall in love with turn out to be from writers whose last submissions were in 09, or 2012 and that makes it much more sad when you realize you won't ever get to read more again. I hope you don't let these negative comments get you down either, it just means that all of them were so invested, so hooked by your story they were not prepared for it to end, especially not so open ended with the world Saras playground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Been following along since about chapter 3 or 4, first time to comment though. Two main thoughts: one, I like the way you've wrapped it up and am glad it didn't go quite the direction I thought it would in chap. 14's end (although the unchangeable blue hair, as pointed out elsewhere, hopefully got fixed off-screen), and two, I do hope we get to see the "bit more technology" future at some point in-story.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Excellent !

Thanks for finishing this series I really enjoyed it almost as much as gypsy wolf . Really glad to hear your in a better place now , <I read it several months back. >

Thanks for your gift

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Author

Thank you very much Chromex for giving Sara an ending and showing you cared about your story as much as your avid followers did. Many of great stories on here are left with untapped potential all too often when they are left abandoned by their authors and I'm glad Sara's story was not one of these.

Even though I and I can only assume many others are left disappointed by the ending, I believe a majority of that is just due to the fact we want more Sara. This was easily the most developed, most unique and most relatable story (to me) I had ever read on lit.com and for these reasons, I wish it wasn't ending, at least like this.

While I would have personally invested my own time to encourage and inspire you to continue this story, as you know how much I love it. This story is a work of art, and cannot simply be 'changed'. I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck with future stories.

Thanks for the ride!

Angel Roses xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovin it 2

What an ending. I'm glad Tiffany and Rob will be together. What a curse for Sara though. Immortality in this instance doesn't seem like a gift in any way.

I really enjoyed the experience. Longer stories pull you in deeper but are sadder when they end.

I reckon I will on occassion visit Sara in my dreams. Thank you.

T

East Cosst U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

When you bringing out a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you for this gift of art to read. I have been a fan ever since I found this story and have continued to read and reread till the very end. In the future I really do hope that Sara's story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An absolutely wonderful story.

The story was great, the action kept moving, and plot twists were good.

The sex scenes were good, but eventually I only skimmed through them. I do hope you start another series with Sara, since she's immortal and such.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When are you bringing a new chapter out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter

would love for this story to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
too long

I really liked the story. it was entertaining but it went too long. a lot of the story could have her cut to make it go faster

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grate

Should be made into a movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good work!

Interesting plot, nice twist at the end for a graceful exit.

VioletMoonVioletMoonover 5 years ago
Great Story

I loved the whole story. Honestly I liked the ending. I wish Sara and Tiffany could be together without Rob being in the picture in the end. Finding out that Tiffany and Rob got married while Sara was unconscious was like a gut punch and had me shaking for the rest of the story. You know how to connect on an emotional level that resonates with readers. As others have stated, I hope to eventually read more stories of Sara’s adventures when the time feels right for you to continue if that ever occurs. Thank you.

jlmnjlmnover 4 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed the story, and I'm glad you took the time to give it an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Great story to bad it had to end. Loved your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
684 Followers
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES