Transformation Games

Story Info
His mother's jealousy ends in her transforming them...
5.1k words
9.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oh my god -- you can't be winning, again!"

Nikita fell back against the bed, laughing, though she wasn't really at all annoyed that Matt was beating her, even though things had gotten a bit more competitive than anyone had thought they would. That was okay though, even as she brushed her blonde hair back behind her ears, hanging loose around her face while her boyfriend watched her.

Matt smiled. It was different with Nikita, things coming more easily, as if there was more give and take in their relationship than what he had been used to. He was not even as shy around her as he had been before, though it helped a little too that Carl was there also, smoothing the way, his hair a little darker than usual in the winter months. Though, in his case, it could very often be sun-bleached, with the amount of time he spent outside.

They were all naked, of course, casual nudity easily accepted between them all, which Matt was very much grateful for. It just helped make things more comfortable as he stretched out on his side, propped up on his elbow and forearm. Nikita was, very slowly, easing down more and more against him and he idly traced a pattern on her hip with his free hand.

Often smoking. He passed a joint to Carl that he took readily, inhaling deeply. His room would smell like weed afterwards, but, well...it wasn't all that bad. His mom might get annoyed about that though, Laura, who had been hanging around, always poking her head in while he shrugged and blushed, trying not to stare at her too much. But that had been easier than ever with Nikita by his side. Maybe he would even get out of his infatuation with his mother, in time, but only time would say.

His mother, Laura, however, hm... She had been a bit weird lately. Before, he had just gotten on with her, chatting and laughing, thinking that she was quite attractive with her long blonde hair, her collarbones and that little dip at the base of her neck between them often exposed with the clothes she wore. She was hot, yes, but she was a MILF too and his own mother, things that did not go together when it came to him and sexual attraction. He often got a glimpse of her tits too after she came out of the shower, but had tried to stop looking.

She'd been back and forth during their gaming session, just board games set up on Matt's large bed, but hadn't really interacted with them at all. Carl had scoffed and waved her away, even jokingly making a comment that she was cramping their style. He'd been saying more cheeky things like that lately, the corner of Laura's eye starting to twitch, but he had not heeded the warning.

Frankly, Laura should have known that that was a joke, but, well, she had seemed to take it seriously, going off in a huff -- and then pretty much immediately returning, heading back and forth and sticking her head in where it very much was not wanted.

Matt tried to shrug off his mother being overbearing, letting Nikita lean on his shoulder, her bare feet on the bed, along with Carl's. Yeah, he wasn't going to worry at all about whatever the heck it was that was eating at his mom, not when there was too much there to distract his attention. He was swiftly losing the game after his attention started to wander, eyeing up Nikita's perfect toes and how Carl's curled on the bed too, relaxed as they eased back and forth lightly, tugging at the upper layer of the bedsheets.

He shook his head, enjoying the moment, the joint passed between them all. It was soft and it was light and it was everything he needed that night, even though Matt knew too that he really shouldn't have been ogling his best friend's feet like that. But what could he say -- he liked feet. That was just the way he was and he had to get his kicks one way or the other, though he looked forward very much to perhaps kissing and licking Nikita's feet later, perhaps even being lucky enough to suckle around her toes. She would indulge him, even if it did not quite look as if she was as into feet as he was, even when it came to him adoring her feet. Maybe, in time, that would change.

However...Laura had different ideas. She had been ignored for long enough! By her son too, who had always had time for her before! And what did they think they were doing, hanging out naked and enjoying a game like that without involving her? No, no, no, she didn't want them having fun without her! Before, they had involved her -- but everything had changed in recent months.

And she was going to be the one to set things right again. Well, not rights, per se, but back to the way that she liked, when she was the one in control, when she was the one that could step up and take charge.

Wearing a silk evening robe, something that was a cross between lingerie and a dressing gown, but fancier and softer against her skin, the red lace caressing the top of her breasts. All it would take would be a single tug of the silky belt at her waist to let if fly free, her bare toes exposed, all to taunt the younger man who thought that she had not seen him, before, staring at her feet like they were the best thing in the world.

She had even painted her toenails red that night, just for him. And Laura didn't even think that Matt noticed.

Laura swung open the bedroom door, once again, with a flourish, her lips quirked in a smile that was one-sided enough to be a smirk. She shook her head slowly as their eyes turned to her, taking in their breasts, the soft forms of their bodies, how their feet were kicked up and out on the bed as if they were trying to turn one another and most certainly Matt on even more. Inside her, desire pulsed.

"Hello, everyone..."

Carl groaned, rubbing the back of his neck, twitching briefly in short, jerky motions as heat rushed to his cheeks. Matt tried to shush him, but even he couldn't ignore his mother being back and forth all the time. There had to be something going on.

"Ugh... Matt, c'mon, we just want some space tonight, is that... No, I shouldn't have to ask if it's okay! You can't come in here all the time!"

Laura didn't dignify that with an answer as Carl jabbered on, Matt not rising to her defence, all of them high. No matter. He would always be close to her afterwards, she would make sure of it. There was no need, not anymore, for him ever to go anywhere without her, tucked in close to her most intimate of areas. But Matt should have been the one defending her, yes, the one who had stood up for her, her very own son. She loved him, but Carl was an annoyance that could be put to better use.

A far better use.

"All of you..." She breathed, pulling on the magic that she had never let them see, the darkness deep within her. "Listen to me. Count the words. Listen to the sound of my voice. Follow my voice. Follow my breath. Everything you are...now belongs to me."

It should not have been as easy to hypnotise them as it was, but Laura revelled in her power as their eyes grew hazier, Carl's jaw falling slack. What a stupid boy he could be. Well, all of them were adults, but they were ridiculous for thinking that they could ever cast her aside!

Matt blinked slowly, glancing between Carl and Nikita, though his eyes went straight back to his mother. She was spellbinding, hypnotising, his eyes locked onto her as if he was seeing her for the very first time, her long, blonde hair spilling down, a little bit wavy, perhaps from her shower.

And everything was light, so very light, not from the weed but from something else, something that he could not put a name to. His eyes dropped all the way down to her neat little feet, her perfect little toes, letting out a soft moan, even though both Carl and Nikita were right there beside him. It didn't seem to matter anymore that they knew about his foot fetish, that they knew, even then, that he was lusting for his mother, and all so openly too.

Carl gulped faintly, though it did not feel as if any saliva moved down his throat. His heart pounded heavily in his chest, weighing him down, something fearful twisting and clawing inside him, screaming at him to flee, to do anything at all that he possibly could do to get away. He'd pushed things too far and she was coming for him, but that was the end of it all. But there was nowhere for him to go, panting heavily, the weight of his own body dragging him down and down and down, Laura advancing, step by step.

"Now..." She breathed, her eyes glimmering with a red hue that hadn't been there before. "Listen to me. You're all going to listen to me and only me. Answer me if you understand."

"Yes, mom."

"Yes, Laura."

"Yes, I am listening."

They all had their own way of responding to her, though Nikita shivered, feeling small, as if she should not have been there. Her nudity preyed on her mind, pressing her closer to Matt as if he could shield her from his mother, yet her lips parted in a smile, despite the worry raging inside her mind.

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

And there wasn't anything she could do about it. She could only give in, allow anything to slip down, caressing her, easing through her, a sense of golden warmth poured into her veins, as if everything inside her body had been turned to liquid gold.

"Sit up on the bed, feet out. All of you."

Laura took control with a twist of her hand, her magic wavering and twisting around them, forming a net of hypnosis from which they would never escape. Oh, it had been such a long time since she had dominated anyone and she grinned as they obeyed, feeding her lust, her intoxication with power. If they had only been good to begin with, especially Carl, she would never have had to take matters into her own hands, but, well, things changed, didn't they?

She'd be sad to see them gone but would have her fun time after time again with them in her own way.

"Spread your legs, Nikita," Laura said softly. "Wriggle your toes for me. All of you are on show now, my little toes to play with."

Matt grunted softly as he sat up, completely and utterly infatuated with her. He couldn't imagine a time when he would not have been looking at her, knowing who Nikita beside him was and yet not paying her the due attention that she should have been given as his girlfriend. He liked her feet though, but Laura's red-painted toenails were prettier, catching the light and shimmering faintly, as if there was something more in the polish.

He watched as Laura walked her fingers up the bed, playing with her son's feet, though it took his mind a moment to realise that she was touching him, registering the sensation. She waggled his big toes back and forth, forcing his whole foot to move, but it was as if she was just putting them all on show, for she clearly did not have the same fetish that he did, even though a big part of him leaned into all that she was doing.

He didn't know that it was hopeless. He didn't know that he was hypnotised. All he knew was that it was perfect, that everything was just as he wanted it to be, the moment light and easy.

It would be the rest of Matt's life, but he didn't have a say in the matter. He'd always be hers, close to her.

The joint had been set aside and Laura took it, though they had had more than enough to tease through their systems. They'd probably been drinking too, she thought with a deep inhale, letting the mild drug infatuate her system, teasing the last edges of tension from her body. No, she should never have been as worked up as all that, no... It just wasn't right, wasn't for her. It was time to relax.

Sitting on the bed, she smirked, snapping her fingers.

"Matt, Carl... Worship my feet."

They leapt to attention, though Carl juddered, not knowing what he was doing. It was not for him, not his fetish, pulling at a darker cord of worry in his mind, but it was as if he was a passenger in his own mind and life, no longer in control of even the smallest fraction of his emotion. He dropped to his knees before Laura, leaving her sitting up on the bed, with Matt by his side, each of them taking a foot as his fingers moved without the consent of his mind. But he couldn't do anything!

Something was wrong, but his mind couldn't catch up with the sense of wrongness, how it pulled and twisted inside him, trying to warn him. It would all turn out to be to no avail, none at all, considering that he was already under her spell, the hypnosis forcing him where he had thought it had been said before that one could only be hypnotised if they wanted to be, if they consented and allowed it. Clearly, that was not true, though he would never have a chance to tell anyone about his subtle, absent-minded discovery.

Laura wriggled her toes into their grasp, Carl using his hands to massage and worship her feet, even sliding his fingers between the toes. She sighed, leaning back, though Matt was more devout towards his dear mom, giving her all the worship that she ever could have desired, his lips on her foot, kissing and caressing, licking and sucking as his agile little tongue slipped between her toes. He worshipped her feet with the ardent passion that she had wanted from the beginning and Laura considered the fact that she could have taken him at the start with her magic.

Oh, well. Things had turned out the way that they had been supposed to in the end.

She let Matt have his fill, though it was the control and the power that she relished in, all that she wanted to take for her own. However, first...she would start with Nikita. She had no real use for the girl, after all. Matt was hers and hers alone.

Her magic wound around Nikita, the woman paralyzed in hypnosis on the bed, powerless to do anything to stop the deranged woman. Well, witch, really, for Laura's powers went beyond the realm of anything that Nikita could understand, even if her voice broke from her in a strangled gasp as her body tightened.

What was happening to her? What was wrong? Her feet curled and flexed, toes trying to stretch out, though she could not relieve her body of the sense of tightness that had suddenly sunk into her, aching deeply, pulling at the very core of her being. Her heavy breasts shifted on her chest as she jerked forward, suddenly on all fours without having any knowledge of how she had gotten there.

"Ohhhh..."

She groaned but only because Laura allowed her to. The woman smirked at her as Laura's heart hammered against her ribcage, her body tighter, smaller, slowly but surely sucking in on itself.

"Smaller and smaller..." She chanted, eyes alight with power. "But what will you become, Nikita? There must be something you hate..."

There was something that Nikita hated, something that she was terrified of, though Laura plucked the image of it from her head with no resistance at all. That settled the matter, even as Nikita's mind screamed, the fading of it duller and duller, as if she was hearing a very faint radio -- not something that she could honestly pay attention to. No, it was quiet, too quiet, softer and fainter with every passing moment, her eyes falling half-lidded. For she would never need her eyes again, like that, not in that way.

She blinked, ignorant to the guys worshipping Laura's feet, everything that they took, all while she was transformed. The pull and twitch of magic crackled around her, though it was not the kind of energy that she could feel, not as her body reduced, lighter and lighter on the bedsheets, barely even disturbing them anymore. Her breasts shrank back up into her body as fat swilled and her form because smooth and shapeless, even her bones thinning, growing weaker and weaker with every passing moment.

Nikita tried to say something, but her lips were rubbery, shifting together, her head pushing up and forward, the whole shape of her head and neck blending into one big blob. Her skin rippled and pulled as it spilt over, though there was still muscle there, even as she slumped to the bed in a big mass of wobbling flesh.

She didn't know what was happening, but neither did Nikita need to know what was becoming of her and her body, not as her mind slipped away, back and back and back, to a place deep inside where it would fade away entirely. Her mind did not need to exist, not as her skin grew textured, squashy, wet and yielding as she shrank down to the size of a dog. A squished-up, wet sort of dog...

And smaller still. Her body was not under her control as she squished and squished and squished, feeling as if she was lying on her belly, her legs slick and gloopy and squashed together. There was no differentiation in her body and the different parts of it, just one long being, her eyes itching and aching as they squelched up on sticks, able to wiggle and move and twitch back and forth. She would have screamed if she had been able, yet she didn't even register the true horror of it in her hypnotised state.

Laura laughed eagerly, shoving her foot against Matt's mouth.

"Oh, doesn't she look cute, Matt?" She cooed. "Your girlfriend's going to be a slug! She's even looking pretty in orange... Well, I wouldn't have wanted to just transform her into a common garden slug now, would I? Ugh, that wouldn't have been very cute or match my décor at all. You didn't need her anyway."

Briefly, Laura considered having Nikita placed into a tank, but, well...she'd decide on that later. The brown-orange slug would need a specialised diet and she wasn't at all sure that she had the means to feed a slug like that, one that wouldn't just much on common garden plants that she could magic away from neighbours and the like. It would mean the end of Nikita's short, young life, but...hm... She didn't care. It would just be one more thing to put behind her, perhaps a squashed slug on the path for the birds to gobble up.

She watched, no humanity left in Nikita as her body made a horrendously lewd squelch, condensing down into a creature that slithered and slimed their way along on their belly, needing no more in their life than that. They squirmed and oozed, releasing their own lubrication, though a slug too had to be careful not to dry out entirely.

That was care for a specialist creature that Laura could have given, but...ugh. That was so boring. The slug was disgusting and, frankly, Laura could see exactly why Nikita would have been so grossed out and even scared of such a thing, the orange skin textured as the eyes rotated back and forth, another pair of tendrils protruding from where Laura supposed the mouth was. Such a disgusting creature, even with the light spots down its back, was so far beyond her concern that it was a wonder that she did not order one of the boys to flip it out the window right there and then.

Carl, however... She smirked as her attention turned back to him. Yes, it was time to take him back to where he belonged.

"You will never leave me," she said, her magic pulling around Carl, dragging him in closer to her, even without her hands on his body, yanking him away from her foot. "You need to be useful. Why don't you give my pussy a kiss?"

That was hard for Carl to resist, even if he had not been under hypnosis. For, as Laura spread her legs and let the silken robe fall from her shoulders, all he could see was the warm, wet folds of her pussy, her unshaven bush matching his own. He groaned softly in the back of his throat, automatically folding to his knees before her, even as the more active part of his mind screamed at him to not do it, to pull back. But his lips met her soft folds, the hair brushing his face, kissing her sex, his tongue even slipping inside as he melted against her.

12